Perfect Encounter

K

Kitti

Original poster
business_woman_handshake.jpg

[size=+1]
If you could meet any one living person for thirty minutes, who would you want to meet?
[/size]

Myself, so that I could have a thirty minute egotistical conversation about how great I am.

Donnie Yen.. so he can teach me thirty minutes of the ways in Wing Chun. *^*

Kim Jong-un, it isn't everyday you get to meet a supreme leader. Besides not many people can say they have met him either! It'd be awesome.

Hmmm.... Oprah Winfrey, the Dalai Lama or Queen Elizabeth II

Now I am not a daytime talkshow fan, Buddhist nor English, but these three are world recognized, hard working, beloved by many (though not all) leaders of multitudes. I would like to know what drives them, what their passions are, what their dreams are and how they see the future.

Hugh Hefner. For the parties, man, the parties.

Any member of Iron Maiden.

Jack Nicholson. I think he would like me, until he got annoyed with me for asking him to say lines from the Shining.

Actually now that Ocha brought it up, yeah I'd like to meet the Dalai Llama too. Other people would include Jackie Chan because he's a bit of a role model for me, especially when I was a kid. I'd also like to meet David Tennant because I find it so inspiring that when he was a child he wanted to play the role of the Doctor and he did. So I'd like to see how he made that happen.

My parents but that's not gonna happen now is it? I guess I'll just meet the queen of england.