Perfect Date Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
A large steak with a side of a smaller steak. Vigorous love making. Stare at something on tv for a half hour and then right to bed.

Maybe a canoe ride if the date goes well.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Honestly just sitting up and cuddling is the big thing for me.
Everything else is secondary.

Though if you wanted to add other things as well?
  • LAN Party... Yes you read that right. Yes I am a 110% bonafide Geek.
  • Playing something like D&D. (What? You want dates to leave memories right? What's more memorable than Slaying a Dragon, Razing a Town and having the DM throw the book at you because your Kobold Sorcerer is too strong?)
  • Going to a Convention. This is like a vacation... Geek version.
  • The Movies would be nice, assuming it was a good movie.... Actually a bad movie might work even better. Then we could just rip into the thing and bond over all the things wrong with it.
  • Science Museum would be nice too. Especially if it was either Space or Evolution themed.

A large steak with a side of a smaller steak. Vigorous love making. Stare at something on tv for a half hour and then right to bed.

Maybe a canoe ride if the date goes well.
Ron Swanson for the win. :)

But for me it would be dinner and a baseball game. Three of my favorite things all wrapped into one. The person I love, food and sports.

If we have everything needed, like money, transportation, and of course a spirit to go outside *it's somehow hard to drag my lazy ass out of the door*, we can go... FOOD HUNTING!
Go to every possible food places, even those at the side of the road, taste every food we want.
As long as the belly can take it, we're going to eat those delicious foods.

If we are lazy as f*ck and have no money, we can chill at house.
Doing stupid games and challenges on youtube, or watching movies while clinging on his arms, or playing games that I keep on losing no matter how hard I try, or just sleeping together *yes, literally sleeping* until one of us get bored and ask to go... FOOD HUNTING! *cheap food mode on*

Something to actually do. Not a movie and dinner, but an activity. I mean we can go climbing, mountain biking, or go play super smash bros or something. As long as it is active and also not dumb and superficial like clubbing. Take me to your spinning class for all I care, share a little bit of yourself or give me a fun story to tell. Something silly like making me laugh is great too. Take me to ball pit or something. I also really enjoy cooking and good food, so if you want to exploit that side of mine, there's your hint. When I'm on a date, I just want to have a good time and laugh. Everything else is secondary.

My idea of the perfect date... I honestly don't think I've been on enough to know what is good. I know that I'm of the opinion that movies and dinners are totally overrated as a first date option. If I consider natural progression to be the most important factor, then maybe a good walk followed by ice cream, and then something interactive like video games, swimming, or sports. Once we get tired of that, something with chill factor like a movie or anime, but not at the theater. If we are watching something together, chances are I want to be held, lay in your lap, kiss, cuddle, and basically not pay a terrible amount of attention to the thing we are actually watching. The thing on the screen exists mainly to set the mood as something more playful which would otherwise just be me being way too affectionate alone in a dark room, as well as be a point of conversation and common interest. After that, I want a kiss on the lips if you like me. This is basically non-negotiable. It is what lets me know that I'm someone you want to see again in the dating sort of way, and it is romantic and cute and *fangirls*.

For later dates, I've never gotten that far, but I'm guessing as I get more committed, I will need less time to build up to the romantic stuff. I still think activities will be important, as well as something to follow it up, but I'd probably want more time to be cutesy and stuff. I love having lots of interaction and I don't mind being romantic in public, so as long as I get to be with the person a lot, I think that is a good date in my book.

I always like going to the Jazz clubs that are around and getting a few drinks with my date. Gives me a reason to dress nicely

Reactions: Hellis
Date? What's a date? Oh! That... right. Some kind of activity; walking, hiking, biking, paintball, visit an art exhibit or fair, finding a nice place or view and taking pictures, and so on. Then maybe coffee somewhere that has a nice quiet patio, then dinner. The one thing I don't want to do is go see a movie. Nothing like spending two hours and not learning a thing about you. That can wait until a few more dates in.

Money isn't an issue, I just like when things are relaxed, simple and everyone is enjoying themselves.

For pre-dating or a get-to-know-you date or whatever, definitely something safe like a coffee shop or low-cost restaurant. For the first official date, I'd go to somewhere nice to sorta roll out the red carpet, a fancy restaurant, some kind of event like a concert or picnic, maybe even a canoe trip for a day. Honestly, the quickest way to find out personality congruence is to spend a few hours in a canoe together. The next few dates would be more focused stuff for our interests, a few nice home dates with snuggling and smoothies, some gym trips together, maybe a little clubbing if we wanna be that sort of couple. Later on maybe a few road trips, camping, vacations together.

(im so laaaaaaame help me)

Status
Not open for further replies.