Perfect Cherry: Misa Idol

[BG="black"]Léo [/BG]
[BG="black"]Misa had Leo by the necktie. Either way, he doubted that he could refuse her offer to take him to Diana. Besides, she knew where she was going. She had to of. He looked around, there was almost an endless sea

"Do you know of anyone else?" Leo asked, "I'd hate to bug her...She seems like, ummm...A very busy lady." He said.

Leo then thought for a moment before saying anything else. "Here. How about this? You, yourself, are more than likely to know some basic sorts of spells... If I have all this prana within me, I should be able to use to it for something without continuning to pass out. Correct? I will admit, as you know, magic is not something that is...Taught back in my home. I'm not from around this nation...So everything that's going on is making me a little too tense. I promise you...I am not normally this...Boring."

He then stopped walking, which caused Misa to tug on his necktie. Leo then was jerked forward a little. "I think, it'd be better if you taught me over some spacey woman. Isabelle said something about a contract. Even the stalker that was just defeated did as well. You keep calling me Master from time to time. It is clear that we need to actually take time to understand each other."

[/BG]

Misa~Nyan

At Leo's comment, Misa stopped and straightened herself, pushing her glasses up on the bridge of her nose. "Er...well..." she turned rubbing the back of her head some, "I'm sort of still a beginner at this, but i'm really skilled and Mistress Diana says that I have GREAT potential! As for the contract well...er I kinda didn't want to force it upon you."

Her cheeks tinted a moment as she took a seat where she was. "As your wiafu I am bound to you through a legal contract to protect you and...uh..take care of you as any proper waifu should. But I know you said you didn't want anyone to think we were...uh you know..." she blushed a bit, "Well...if you want a contract lets make one. What are the terms of my contract Leo-san?"

For a moment the two just stared at one another. Before Leo could answer some female students passed by glancing at the two, whispering something, and giggling. Is that Misa? With a boy? How cute; I didn't think she could compose herself around guys??; Isn't she some sort of idol though?She could do much better... Misa quickly stood and took leo's hand pulling him along again, "Don't mind those girls..."

"Well...if we need to understand each other why not go out together! I mean not on a date! Or well a normal date! I mean how about we just...uh....go out into the world and do some fun activity together total non-date style?" she smiled again, "I hear there is a food festival in town today hosted by Octo-chan Food Corp! We should go there and get to know one another, what do you say?!"

Once more Misa was off though, the girl was a bundle of energy it seemed. It was amazing that Leo could even keep up with the peppy girl. Since Leo was hesitant to go to Diana, Misa would take him to the back soccer fields instead and practice summoning and small spells with him. Though...it would be more mishaps and clothing defaults than anything else--perhaps a couple nosebleeds on Leo's part. he most certainly had the prana...but had little control (yet) over it. Perhaps there was some trigger that needed to be found? After a few mishaps and attempts Misa was ready to give up, but miraculously last moment Leo was able to fully summon her into his arms with no clothing defaults. overall, it seemed a little triumph, "So leo-san...we'll go at 6 to the festival?" she smiled and waved as she headed off to her classes.

[BG="black"]Léo [/BG]
[BG="black"]"Alright. I will meet up at six then." Leo said.

He waved goodbye. Leo looked around. It seemed that he and Misa had gone near the enterance of the school. There was a sign that read, Welcome to Saint Monica: Perfect Cherry School."

"Must be a Catholic school..." Leo said to himself, "Though the second name seems rather...Kinky."

Leo currently had his hands in his pockets, "I should be thrilled...I'm a school full of cute girls..." Leo then sighed, "But of course, I'm more worried about not getting killed. Bah."

He looked up at the sky, "This all still seems like it is little more than a joke....Or some weird dream."

Just then he felt someone poke his back. He jumped, expecting it to be another idol trying to kill him.

"HEY EVERYONE, LOOK! WE HAVE A PERVERT HERE!" A female's voice shouted out.

There was no one else around, so whom she was trying too attract attention to remained to be known.

4c8b63a9e736e870e249074203ffcffa3fcde2b9.jpg

"What's your problem, miss?" Leo then asked. He crossed his arm and raised an eyebrow.

"Wow, and he's a Oranyan!" She then raised a victory sign in his face. "This is an all girl's school, bud. That's my problem. Only dirty old men stalk the outside of the school."

She then nodded several times in a row.

"I know that its a girl's school! But I was transferred here..." Leo said.

"Hahhaha, unlikely. You know how hard it is for a dude to get into a school like this? Impossible!" The girl boasted.

He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a school I.D. "And what's this?"

The girl's hair then jumped up, "Ahhhh! A well prepared pervert, then!" She jumped back, "It's all alright! I am prepared for a such a foe!"

She then reached into book bag, "There's only one way to stop you then! I shall have to summon a MUR ZOMBIE HORDE!!!!!"

In her hands, was a cute fox plushie.

"...You are isane? You are summoning a doll..." Leo said.

"If it is Umi, then most likely!"

c3dd6062d6747c9b30507a2ecd9510a072002cb9.jpg

Leo knew this voice. It was Isabelle. Though when he saw her, she was not dressed as an Idol. Rather, she looked like one of the normal students of the school. Leo never really thought about this fact....

"Hello there, Leo-san." Isabelle said, "Good to see that you are up and out. I was worried! Miss Diana said that you were exhausted and sick. Oh, what shall I do with you?"

She then placed her hand on his head, "Oh, you're still very over heated!"

Leo moved back.

"Don't worry, Leo-san. I'll make sure that you are feeling better!"

Umi still had the fox plushie in her hand, "....Isabelle, you know this man?"

"But of course." She smiled, "He's my most loyal fan!"

Leo blinked, "Well...I...I..."

"He seems weird." Umi said, moving both of her hands to the back of her head. "But then again...Isabelle is pretty weird too."

Isabelle then winked, "That's Isabelle-senpai to you, Umi-san. I am an upperclassmen, after all."

Umi shrugged.

Leo was nervous, no doubt. While Isabelle was his favorite idol, she was a fighter in the war after all....

He then shut his ideas and attempted to summon Misa!

[/BG]

Misa~Nyan

Misa was in the middle of one of her classes idly staring out the window and not paying attention. Her teacher was busy lecturing as everyone else was taking notes.

"Misa....Misa!" her teacher tried to get her attention. Misa startled and turned forward, "waaa yes sensi sorry sorry!"

"Nice of you to join us Misa now then--"

Whatever her teacher was trying to ask her would fall upon deaf ears. Misa began to feel a strange pulling sensation and realized what was going on. Leo was trying to summon her. Closing her eyes she focused on Leo as well and suddenly Misa suddenly vanished from the classroom. However no one in her class would be surprised. Instead her teacher, upon hearing no response, would look around, "Misa? Misa? Where did that girl get to?!" sighing she returned to class.

Meanwhile, Misa was suddenly summoned to Leo's side. Thankfully she landed in his arms, but unfortunately it wasn't without some faults. They were still working on that, after all. Misa appeared with her school uniform top missing and her shoes gone. Blinking, she looked at Leo, "Uh, Hi Leo-san. why did you summon me?"

It was then she heard giggling and the clearing of a throat nearby. Turning she saw Umi and Isabelle standing there. It was also then she realized her little clothing malfunction. Blushing deeply she gave a short yelp as she jumped from Leo's arms and hid behind him, "LEO!!!" she said embarrassed as she shoved him suddenly forward into Isabelle and Umi. Somehow she seemed to have a spare set of clothing as she began to dress herself, "Why did you summon me leo?!" she demanded again as she looked at Umi and Isabelle.

Isabelle only smiled at her slightly and Umi looked rather confused.

[BG="black"]Léo [/BG]
[BG="black"]Leo had summoned Misa since he was feeling nervous around Isabelle. While she was his favorite idol, she was still a fighter in this so called Idol War. She had successfully reduced Utada down to nothing. In fact, Utada's defeat marked the quickest in the history of the war...

Leo was more than thrilled with the fact that Misa had shown up when he summoned her. However, this was not quite what he expected. She was now in his arms, any man's dream come true. He glanced down for a moment to notice that her bra was showing...It was a cute teddy bear print. He then shut his eyes as quickly as possible. Leo had now become the accidental pervert archetype that he despised from anime so much!

Misa then squeaked, he kept his eyes closed. She then moved behind him. He mumbled to himself a little. Something about dumb luck.

She then pushed him forward. Leo then stumbled, but was caught by Isabelle.

"There, there Leo." Isabelle said, patting his brown hair.

Leo was about to explain why he had summoned Misa but Isabelle cut him off.

"It was because of your friend Umi here." She said, sounding concerned. "She was calling him names and wanted to summon a horde of her Mur Zombies. You know that poor Leo shouldn't have to take up that sort of abuse."

Isabelle then lowered down and gave Leo a strong hug.

"That's not what happened!!!" Leo said.

Isabelle continued to smile at Misa, still holding Leo close to her.

Umi then kicked a pebble. "I did call him a pervert. I mean, a dude going to our school. Pffft! Sounds too cartoonish, if you ask me!"

Leo tried to pull away from Isabelle, but she proved to be too compulsive with her hugs.

"Misa...You have to help me here!" Leo said.

"Heheheh. Leo, you're so silly. You know that I'd never hurt my new boyfriend."

"Your what?" Leo said confused.

[/BG]

Misa~Nyan

Misa was shocked when Isabelle said the 'b' word. A soft gasp escaped her lips and a slightly hurt expression befell her face, "b...boyfriend?" she stammered trying to hide the blush creeping to her face. Was this true? Were Leo and Isabelle really an 'item'?

Leo seemed to be struggling against Isabelle's hold, but he tended to do that around Misa too, so she took it as just normal Leo habit. Despite Leo's pleads for her to help him, she just put a smile on, "Well, I am very happy for you Leo-san! I...I wish you two the very best!!" She gave a polite nod as she fought to keep her cheerful composure.

"I hope it isn't a problem that Leo-san and I will be out tonight for a small study session Isabelle. If you have prior plans I don't want to interrupt them!"

Isabelle only seemed to smile and shrug, so Misa assumed her and Leo's outing to the food festival was still on. She did need to get to know her ronery hubbu anyways. Though, with him 'dating' the competition....this would make things rather awkward. She'd have to speak to him about this. "I...I guess I'll leave you two alone then! Goodbye Isabelle, Umi, Leo-san...er...Leo"

With that Misa quickly turned and high tailed it away (she was quite fast). Tears stung her eyes as she finally arrived back at the dorms, entering her room and slamming the door shut. Leo-san was dating Isabelle?! Was that even allowed?! Going to her room, she shut the door and stayed there the remainder of the day. She'd sort things out later, and she'd get her chance to ask Leo about this on their outing. She couldn't bail on him, after all.

~6 pm~

Misa made herself look nice as she sighed and stared at herself in the mirror, "this isn't a date! Leo-san has a girlfriend...even if it is Isabelle! You're just getting to know your master like he said and it'll be fun! There is nothing between you and Leo other than your contract as Waifu and Ronery!" she said sternly trying to prep herself. Sighing, she finished and left the bathroom prepared for anything! Or so she thought.

Going to Leo's bedroom door she knocked, "Leo-san!! Are you ready?!" she actually sounded rather cheerful despite the earlier incident.

[BG="black"]Léo [/BG]
[BG="black"]There was no answer from the bedroom....

"Misa .I'm in the living room." He said. Umi sat across from him in one of the big leather sofas that were present in all of the dorm rooms of the school.

She continued to stare at him as if he were an alien.

"When did you move here exactly?" Umi said, crossing her legs. "I would have recalled if my room mate mentioned that she had a male counterpart now. I would be so totally against it. For this is my dorm as well. I rented it out with my own money...I did!" She then crossed her arms in pretend angst.

"...Yeah, I don't really care," Leo said. "It is only a temporary thing. There were some incidents here and there...So the...Law...Yeah, the law, said that this school was the most secure until things cool down."

"Answer my question!" Umi then growled.

"Fine, fine." He then raised his hands, signalling her to stop. "Just a few days ago...Wait, if you are Misa's roommate, why haven't you been here?"

"None of your business, you pervert!" Umi declared.

"Oi...You're a ball full of....Energy." Leo said coolly.

He then got up and walked over towards Misa when she appeared in the living room.

"Let's get this show on the road, shall we?" He then asked.

[/BG]

Misa~Nyan
Misa appeared in the living room when she heard Leo calling toward her. Seemed Umi was giving him the old 'questions' routine. She sighed and gave her friend a pat on the head, "Don't worry Umi. Miss Diana gave me permission to keep Leo here. All the other dorms are taken." she smiled and linked arms with Leo, "ready when you are!" Of course she didn't give him much time to respond as she dragged him along per usual.

It didn't take them long to get outside and to the food festival. The streets were all light up and Octo-chan corporation had all its best vendors out! It was rumored that Octo-chan himself was going to be at the event, but rumors were rumors. Still, Misa wouldn't mind getting his autograph! She LOVED his food creations! The vendors were all set up as well as games and entertainment, it was quite the event, and smelled delicious. Occasionally events like this would feature idols, but her manager hadn't contacted her about anything and she hadn't seen any of the other idols yet (thankfully). Enjoying her time with Leo, she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Isn't this nice Leo-san? Just you and me enjoying ourselves. So...you wanted to get to know me...but uh...I wanted to ask you something. How...uh...serious are you and Isabelle-san?" she blushed furiously as she asked, and refused to meet his gaze as she waited for his response. Little did she know that Isabelle was actually around. She wouldn't miss a chance to interfere with Misa and Leo if she could! She seemed to enjoy making Misa squirm. Isabelle was planning on spying on the two and interfering, but it seemed 'fate' would have other plans for her as well....Other plans by the name of Billy or Jinx as his friends called him.

Aww man he was so excited!! A food festival with the great Octo-chan!! He just LOVED Octo-chan and his food. A definite bro-mance was quite possible. However, up on par with Octo-chan and his bro-mance was his love for the idol Isabelle. He liked to think HE was her number one fan, and he just might be...Jinx was a curious, enigmatic character full of love and cheer. Perhaps a bit too much sometimes, but that wasn't always a bad thing. He also seemed to have an affinity for pandas, food, and good drinks.

Snacking on the various free samples from the booths, Jinx was having a fine time by himself. He carried the small plush panda that was always with him in the crook of his arm. Devouring the fried foods, nothing absolutely NOTHING could make this night any better. Well, maybe some good beer...or a cute chick...or maybe Isabelle!! Okay yeah that would make the night better, but pffft what were his chances of running into Isabelle herself in a place like this!? He munched on some tempura shrimp as he idly scanned the crowds. He tended to enjoy crowd watching while he was eating. The mysterious panda man watching everyone from a distance!

Suddenly his mouth hung open in disbelief as the tempura fell from the corner of his mouth. He squeezed his panda tight, "Could that be...is it...HER?" he whispered to himself all bug eyed. With swift feet he nimbly made his way through the crowds to get a better look, his eyes taking quick note of every feature of the blond female just a few yards away from his very spot! The hair, the features, her movements...just...her! IT WAS HER!! It had to be!! Stars and hearts filled his eyes as he fluttered forward toward her. She seemed pre-occupied but he didn't seem to notice at this point. Slithering up to her side he tapped her on the shoulder. Isabelle turned around and blinked, "what?" she seemed baffled and out of her element. From seemingly nowhere, Jinx produced an autograph book, "Can I have your autograph?! I WANT ISABELLE'S AUTOGRAPH!!" he squeeled like a fan girl as eyes turned toward the scene. Shortly after, his outburst caused a rush of people to crowd toward them. Isabelle was drowned in a sea of fawning fans and would soon loose track of Misa and Leo...

There was a sudden stampede of people as Misa blinked and held on tight to Leo's arm. When the crowd cleared she blinked, "I wonder what on earth that was all about." She shrugged it off some and continued on her way with Leo, blissfully unaware of Isabelle's presence at the festival. "So, Leo-san...what shall we do next?!" she fixed her glasses.