Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
During this time of being at home all the time due to Quarantine, I finally got around to reading the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series (I also have the sequel series but havent started those yet).

I'm hoping to find someone who will be willing to do a Percy Jackson rp with me :3 My plan is for it to be AU, meaning Percy and the other characters dont exist in our rp. That way we can make up our own characters, quests, and plot (but also burrow an idea or two from the books if we want to lol).

Now obviously with it being a summer camp for Demigods, theres quite a few campers at Camp Half Blood. That being said, my preference would be to have a few characters each. Of course we could have a 'main' pairing(s). But I feel it would run better in this type of rp to have more than one character a peice lol.

Lastly, I'm looking for someone I can do some nice back and forth with to get the story going. :) Someone who can post at least once a day (though more than once is preferable on the days you can spare some time). Also, at least 3 or more paragraphs please ^_^ ; Like I understand if we have little interaction going on or if theres some writers block every so often dropping to one or two paragraphs for that particular post, but try to give me something to work with.

Thanks! If you're interested, PM me! X3 Hopefully we can get the ball rolling and discuss some character and plot ideas!