4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
"Even while the Underworld stirs once again and the monsters within it's depths scurry out to end the lives of the demigod nuisance, too many still survive. Too many make it safely to their haven...their children's camp." He said with deep seated and held anger and frustration. Just a small apparition of his power standing before his 'guests'."The prophecy is soon to begin after the child escaped from me." He said turning to one of his servants in particular."Continue to keep an eye on him but should you ever have the chance you will carry out my command." The shadow spoke darkly.

The cloaked one's gaze flickered towards the voice of their master as they simply nodded to his orders as their voice echoed softly to the space."Yes M'Lord.. I will ensure that every measure is taken to keep things on course." Little to no emotion played to their features that were revealed even though one could see perhaps.. Maybe something was there in the words they spoke.

"Excellent. There are other new arrivals as well as some others that have resided there that may prove to be threats as well. Keep your eyes on them. All of you. The Romans are dealing with the madness a bit effectively but have shut themselves out from the world so in either case...they are out of the equation for now. Very few of the Gods have even begun to suspect anything is out of their little schemes." He said before giving a small amused chuckle as the other shadow stood still and emotionless.

"Do not fail me. We will be making our next move rather soon. The camp's defenses can only hold so much after all. Make yourselves useful and see who you can deal with during all of the scene that will be made. I grow stronger with each of their children that fall and soon the Gods will get the justice they have been shielded from by mere halfling spawn. It is truly despicable for them to be using half bloods to fight all of their battles and suffer so much. Now...you may all go. The game is about to begin."

Eight Hours Later (Mid Afternoon):

Elijah was already drenched in sweat as he clashed blades with Malakai yet again. Every way he would move in and around the Roman would just seem to have a near perfect defense. He was a seasoned son of Poseidon...or Neptune. But it was still more difficult than he regularly was going to anticipate. "You do know...I only have just got into this whole Demigod thing. Trying your hardest against someone like me does not seem like real training." Elijah said as he began to slowly circle his opponent as they sparred beside the lake.

Malakai gave a small but unamused smile."If I was trying at my best you would not be breathing." He said simply as if reciting a fact. "You have a fair amount of natural talent for someone that just arrived a few weeks ago. But you can ask any of the others here…" He said avoiding a precise but tired lunge from Elijah with ease before hitting downwards on his wrist to once again disarm him. Only for him to step back a bit and once again let him take back his weapon."I don't take 'training' or skills of survival lightly. You were lucky to have made it here with just Riviera. Especially with the horde you brought following you."

Elijah looked a bit guilty at that thought as the defenses struggled greatly at the amount of monsters and some of their enemies sheer strength that almost cost more than a few demigods their lives."Besides. There is something more than your lack of experience holding you back.." Malakai spoke again before swaying in and out of Elijah's next few Clattacks without the need to block with his blade before he stepped in and rammed into Elijah's chest and threw him behind him while bringing his hand down on his body and holding him to the earth with his own blade looking down at Elijah. Elijah's gaze looked hazed and distant for a moment before he snapped out of it with a look of pure anger and kicked Malakai back and spun quickly enough to leave a small slash mark across his own chest. "Don't...do that again.." He said obviously restraining himself. Malakai's expression did not change and water slowly snaked onto the earth and up the side of his body to the mark on his chest healing the wound almost instantly. He knew of Elijah's ability. Afterall he spoke with Chiron rather often being the Ambassador he was and having a more than valuable tactical view on things.

"What ends up taking me Elijah?" He asked mildly interested to which Elijah only shook his head and looked at his blade which was unique all in its own. A side of Celestial Bronze and what appeared to be Stygian Iron only different from the other ores and weapons using such rare metal. A rare blade indeed. One that reeked with dormant power. "Does a warrior like you really want to spoil the surprise?" He said sarcastically with frustration buried in each word.

"Fair enough. Go. We will continue another time." Malakai said crossing his arms with his blade forming into a small ring around his finger. "You are improving." Is all he said before turning and walking off towards the big house.

Elijah was indeed frustrated. While upset with Malakai he could not doubt the skill he possessed. But it was hard to focus on such things when you had no idea who you were only a few weeks ago...and every time you would accidentally touch someone you would freeze up and see nothing but haunting visions of their death. Looking up from his sword he was surprised at Malakai's parting words before he looked up into the sky. Was there not a single one of the God's ready to claim him? Turning his gaze down to the Earth he sighed as he guessed the one he was waiting for was in fact below him in waiting.

Claudia had watched slightly from the corner of her eye as her baseball cap kept her eyes hidden as her darkened brown ponytail whipped behind her in the light breeze that toyed over the camp. Her trainer looked to her as she gave her a nod of dismissal as she brushed her fingertips over her bow as the mechanical sounds clicked as it began to shrink as she hooked it to her belt.With that , she tucked her hand into her hoodies pocket as she walked off towards where Elijah seemed lost in his thought. He always seemed to be that way more often now a days , she thought in the silence of her own mind as she came up behind him as cleared her throat slightly as she spoke."Rough training day with Malakai? Trust me.. He's hard upon everyone." She said with softness to her tone as her index finger eased her glasses in closer to her eyes as she let her small hands fold in front of her.

Snapping his gaze up to hers he felt a bit embarrassed he would get so frustrated especially in front of Claudia of all people. Giving a small cut up laugh and scratching the back of his head. "You saw that huh…" He sighed."It's not him that is the main concern I guess." He said truthfully and gave her a small reassuring smile that he hoped had some effect."I am alright. How was your training? You are pretty amazing with that." He said nodded his head towards her bow and trying to peel away from the subject of him. It was nice to see and get to talk to Claudia as his nerves instantly began to settle it seemed. He began to speak again wanting to speak on what he thought of her appearance as she was always well...stunning to him. But compliments seemed to go right through her at times. I guess she heard things like that all the time like all of her siblings. It was a shame as while she stood out a bit with her dark brown hair he thought there was much more than that to catch his eye."I will eventually get him...got a hit on him today so progress right?"

Her gaze held over him in that brief moment as he laughed slightly and gave a nod when he spoke to ensure to her that all was well. She felt her brow quirk as he remarked to her skill with the bow as she gave a slight smile tugged at her rose tinted lips."I'm decent , I still have a lot to learn before I can manage fully on my own.. At least that is what Clarissa keeps telling me on the matter." She said nudging her head in a nod towards where Clarissa had been walking off to as she turned her look back on Elijah. Her look softened from under her glasses as she gave a quick nod of approval." One hit and many more to come we can hope.. You have more potential then you let people onto you know.." She said with knowing in her voice as their looks locked as she found herself softening at the look he gave her as she parted her lips to speak and ask if he maybe wanted to walk with her to the hall to grab a bite as the alarms sounded loudly around that of the camp. Claudia whipped her head quickly to the side as she saw the counselors yelling to the younger generations to head into their designated cabins immediately as they older kids ran forward to where they could see what was happening. Several glowing orbs hovered over the area as they spoke.

" Attention Campers , All underaged campers are to return to their cabins and stay inside until given the order. All of age camper may go to the stand area's and prepare to help those who make it safely inside the barrier. Several large groups are approaching the barriers with heavy monster activity held before them. May our seekers fight bravely and survive."

The lights swarmed over the camp to continue sending the message as Claudia looked back at him as the names of the surviving seekers lit across the sky as the names Dysteria , Clara and two others were painted there as several names in red were painted there as well to represent the fallen. Claudia looked to Elijah and knew where his worry would be."She's alive right now and she is one of the best.. Let's go do what we can to help those coming through the barrier." She said as she gave his shoulder a light brush with her hand as she readied to follow along at his side as the terrifying roars could be heard echoing outside followed by several patterned screams.

Elijah was immediately worried about Dysteria and Clara. Both were close to him and Dysteria was like a sister to him through all of this. He nodded and was still equipped to fight. Stiffening slightly at her touch but not enough for her to notice hopefully and thankfully she touched the light leather armor instead of his shirt or skin. Running along at her side to go the the camp's entrance where the barrier held strong but not far from it was a horde of beasts charging after a group of Demigods including the ones mentioned. There were definitely less bodies than those that left the camp originally but the fallen would have to be mourned later. He would charge into battle along Claudia's side as well as many other older demigod's all ready for combat. He did not have Malakai's full blessing to enter into the fray like this yet but helping the group came first and he could get scolded later. Malakai himself was already near the front lines swiftly dealing with monsters of his own. The campers made an open path to let the group of seekers and their charges within before the monsters clashed with the front line as they all slowly fought back and slowly retreated to get behind the magic barrier one step at a time.

The monsters were relentless. There were two basilisks slithering around the back masses trying to simply petrify those that would meet its gaze while waiting for a moment to strike, cyclopes would be taking charge at the front where a few children of Ares and archers of Apollo would meet in battle as well as dozens of other creatures it was almost as if there was a small army approaching. These attacks were only getting worse and seemed to have their toll on the barrier of camp but thankfully the Demigods had a bit more up their sleeves. The Athena children along with Malakai had well rehearsed the guard and the general camp on how to combat the growing hordes that came weekly if not more now. And their strongest weapons...the Gods themselves seemed to be at their aid.

Dionysus, or.. Mr. D was able to cover large chunks of the enemy with vines crushing them instantly to dust as he hung back lazily in the back line while tapping his fingers on his arms. Athena was in the mid ranks pushing back the cyclops's and larger beings with her sheer power and flawless fighting form, and even Aphrodite herself was there seeming to inspire the guard and the campers to fight for victory. While their presence was there, it was still rare but mainly served as an indicator for just how dire the situation was getting at the camp.

From outside the camp , the Seekers had begun splitting as a few changed their as they sprinted towards the barrier as they began to direct the kids within as Clara had seemingly split off to aid campers in as from the distance , two seekers remained engaged in battle. Dysteria herself ran with ease down the hill as she steadied her breath as her scythe came undone from both ends as she let her gaze darken as her orbs held and became an eerie crimson color. Within seconds , she dashed forward and quickly jumped through Dionysus's vines as they swarmed around a cyclops and began to choke the life from its form. She continued her run forward as she watched the final amounts of campers and seekers ease through the barrier. She herself quickly neared the final remaining monster as the basilisk bared its fangs in eager delight as she let the shadows consume around her as she vanished from sight as it hissed in furious anger as it shot its head back and caught side of her re-appearing in mid air as the smoke grew heavy behind her as Dysteria blade plunged into its neck as it hissed in pain and fell to the ground in a great dust cloud as she let its lifeless corpse fall to the ground with her atop of it as it thudded loudly as it and several of the final monsters fell to their grave. With a slight huff , she slowly rose from atop of it as she swung her darkened locks back as she breathed as the dust cleared and the camper's from inside began to cheer for all those that had done their work.

With a grin , she clapped her hand down to the fellow seeker's shoulder as he neared the snake's corpse as she hopped down to the ground below as the barrier's opened to let them in as her mouth fell to a gentle smile once more as she entered and those that she had found ran forward to her as a little girl looped her small arms around her legs and beamed happily up to her as she ruffled the bright red locks. The others came to re-enter the barrier as they took this small moment to breathe and find minor peace.

Elijah stood there with his arms crossed but a true smile on his lips."Always gotta show off a bit hmm? I am glad you are alright. Not that there was any doubt of course." He said staying a bit away as he let the other campers that surrounded her have their fun. Dysteria always held the awe of most of the campers, especially the younger ones and even in the older generations."I see you brought a few more into our midst." He said looking to the three new demigods. One that held interesting pigmentation to his skin had his attention before he noticed Clara talking to the boy as she began to lead several others through the camp to ensure they were settled in."I am glad she made it back as well….I heard...not all of you made it back and I was well. Worried." He said flatly. Still getting used to how natural death seemed to be around the lives of the Demigods. Dysteria simply parted from the children's sides and clapped her hand to the older one's backs as she smiled with a steady warmth to Elijah as they began their walk back to the cabin to continue their talk. From the distance , Claudia could be seen evading the overly eager Aphrodite as she pouted in the want to be near her daughter to all be but denied as she watched her walk off. Aphrodite all but let her arms fold against her chest as she sighed softly and let her look carry to the ground as Athena came to stand tall behind her and simply rest her hand at her shoulder as she knew of her struggle all to well and the same she had faced with Annabeth and her other children at times.

The speaker then sounded once more as one could see the counselors and teachers dealing with the barrier as the orbs glowed bright blue and rang forth their new message.

" All camp activities have been cancelled for the day due to the unexpected arrival of our newcomers.. Please enjoy the remainder of your day and welcome your new campers with open arms! May the Gods and Goddesses bless your day and let it remain bountiful and with joy." The muses chimed with a delight as if nothing had occur and the day held forth to continue as they would mourn and celebrate the lost lives over the feast tonight.

⌊ Andreas Vega⌉

As much as he hated to admit it, Andreas loved fighting. Summoning a weapon to cut down his enemies gave him a sense of euphoria. He loved the brutality that came with fighting no holds barred. He couldn't do any of this in training. He couldn't disembowel an opponent and relish in the feeling he experienced when they fell to the ground bloody, gasping and gurgling for breath. During these four years at the camp, Andreas realized that he didn't like leaving his enemies to bleed out but some of his fellow campers didn't appreciate seeing him bash an opponent's head in with a shield. Even if the opponent was a revolting monster that was planning on doing the exact same thing.

Another thing Andreas hated about fighting was that it was always over too soon and the blood thirsty cloud that had blurred his vision began to dissipate, leaving him feeling lost. And what did he do when he was lost? Well...He sought out Clara. Whenever the seekers returned, he never looked up at the sky to see who had lived and who had died. He preferred to just wander around until he found her. He didn't know what he'd do if he found out she'd fallen...He'd probably lose his mind.

Dispelling his weapons, Andreas pushed past his peers, ignoring their complaints of his lack of using 'excuse' me. He was able to stop Clara relatively easily--as most were, due to her flame colored hair. She was talking to some kid with vitiligo--probably a new demi-god-- as Andreas would have remembered if there was a camper with vitiligo running around.

"Sup'." He said rather dismissively to the new kid and fixed Clara with a grin. "Hey babe, glad you're back." He said, cheerfully as he reached out to embrace her, but then halted when he realized that he'd just come back from literally yanking someone's guts out, and Clara probably didn't want him to touch her right now. So he shot her a sheepish grin instead. "Got any exciting stories for me?" He asked, he always liked hearing about her adventures as a seeker.

@Akashi (Clara)
@Juszen❤Sunshine™ (Maverick)
@everyone else kind of

"Sam!" Elias yells jolting awake from his deep sleep. He looks around the Apollo cabin before taking a deep breath and sitting up to stretch.
Since Elias had only returned last night he did not really get the chance to See anyone besides Mr.D before he was introduced to the camps new curfew. "Yo flare! You here?!" Elias calls for his older brother when he notices ceru's bed was empty. Not hearing a response, Elias slides off his bed and attempts to dash towards the bathroom only to trip over the duffle bag that he left on the floor last night.

" dam it" he says getting back up and limping to the bathroom. After freshening up, Elias walks back to his duffle bag and pulls out a clean T, and a blue mp3 with some earphones. He takes a few seconds to examine it before picking up his personal mp3 that was next to his pillow and exits the cabin in a hurry. A few seconds later Elias runs back into the cabin
"Shorts first"

Before Elias returned to camp, he had had one goal in mind, and that was giving one person who deserved answers even if she diden't want it anymore. And he knew once his older brother got a hold of him, there would be a lecture that followed, and who knows how long that would take? Finally getting out of the Apollo cabin with cloths, Elias slips his earphones on and begins to jog through the camp towards cabin 21.

Since he slept through most of the announcements, Elias assumes the small group of campers where just training with some of the counselors and continues to jog by, praying cerlean was not in the group. Elias stops jogging when he gets close to cabin 21 and begins to realize that he had no idea what he would say. He begins to mumble to his self, desperately thinking of something to say while he knocks on Jazz's door.

" hey jazz, its been a while "
" hey babe, I've missed you"
" sup"
" hey jazz, please don't hit me"

"Hey, remember that one time?...."
"You know"
"A year ago...."
"Jazz?"
"you'r not here, are you?"
"......jaz?"
"Hm?"

Elias turns his head when he notices a few giggles behind him. "Well hello ladys" Elias says in a dashing manner pulling out one of his earbuds when two nymphs stroll past " don't worry, i wll make sure to stop by and play a little tune for you gals"

Last edited:
The thick oils and viscous fumes filled her lungs as she gasped in the greasy metallic-tasting liquid. It was all too familiar but not in a comforting way. The terror crept in as Emily sank slowly unable to move. Her voice in that endless abyss couldn't call out as it was filled with that abhorrent oil. She was helpless in the embrace of terror and Emily felt grasped by darkness. She feared all the while for her life.

The oil in her mouth filled it like a gag. Emily went limp falling down slowly to the bottom. Unable to breathe her tears floated upwards from the metallic liquid. Her mind hurt like it was throbbing and her temples felt like they were going to explode.

In reality, though she was tossing and turning, moaning and yelling, under a willow tree. Emily's short, curly, blue-green hair as the loose grass was stuck in her hair. Emily wore a tea that was wet with the morning dew. If you had to guess she probably was out here since the night.

Her dream rattled her face was flushed and red with panic. Her body position was one not of sleep it curled and spun around periodically. Her bare stockings dug into the dirt leaving them dirty. Almost violently Emily gripped the grass with her fist as she moaned for help cohesively as she was still asleep, trapped in her night terror.

She jumped into the air from her dream as Emily hear a thundering boom from everything. It shook her as she rattled in her wakefulness. It was like her to be like this, but as she awoke Emily was paralyzed with her eyes wide open in fear and terror. A darkness loomed over her as Emily saw her body being cast almost in the silver liquid.

It took her a minute of calming breathing to regain her composure. As she gained her wakefulness, Emily heard an alarm. Not as severely did it startled her but Emily knew something was up. Upon her hill, she saw the lake and some people gathering by the edge of the camp. It seemed they were fighting and huge beasts were pouring through.

Doing as directed she picked up her glasses and patted herself down from all of the mud and grass on her. Emily would need to get changed and as she tried to recall. Emily didn't remember why Emily was up here. It was likely she sleepwalked up the hill. Jogging in her stockings, now tarnished with mud with crud, Emily entered her cabin, the cabin of the horrid sleepers like herself, the cabin of Morpheus.

Emily changed her clothes from her red now grass stained tee, her shorts, and stockings. She laid in her bed a little worried. Her half-siblings were a little more on edge. Emily's mind wandered to her dream as Emily thought of its meaning. It was soon enough that the alarm spoke again and said it was all right. This has become a normal occurrence about the camp.

Emily just wanted to see wanted to see Violet.

The sun rose on the camp as the fates seemed to call the older students in camp to the Battle at the edge of camp to help the new comers in and returning campers. Dressing as fast as she could Jasmine got up and ran out the door grabbing a sword and running towards the Edge of camp. She Raised a eyebrow as Jackson joined her."Got my back Dead boy?" She asked him. Jackson smirked." You got it Chaos Girl." He said. The ran into the battle to join the others. Both had one anothers back. They were good friends and understood one another. They were both sadly misunderstood by others and there parents. Both stayed at camp year round and talked enjoying one anothers company. They had become really good friends they trained and did activities together there houses often paired up for capture the flag and more.

Her sword connected with a monster and plunged it into the monsters heart. She ducked when a sword came over the top of her head to block a monster strike. Turning quickly she saw Jackson. He had just saved her from getting clawed up. She gave him a thankful nod and lunged for him stabbing a monster behind him. "We're even."She smirked. Sweat poured down her as she fought beside Jackson. He was also exerting energy. She watched as a hole was made for the new comers to make it through and then kept going. Her anger, frustration poured into her attacks.

Jackson had met up with Jasmine on he way to the Battle, both dressed and sword in hand. He nods to her in greeting and called her chaos girl when, she called him dead boy. He smirked they ran into battle. He was beside Jasmine and turned seeing her stab a monster another coming and blocked the strike. She nods her thanks. However he freaked when she lunges at him but the sound of a monster dieing made him thankful. He nods his thanks to her and they kept going and sweat was pouring down his body. He let her pull him behind the boundary and was thankful to be stopped me He wasn't sure how much longer he could later. Sure he liked the idea of death and all, but he was definitely getting tired.

She slipped back when, she knew all was clear. She grabbed Jackson's arm and They stepped behind the boundary. Breathing heavily she turned to Jackson and sighed."Nice moves For a Dead boy." She said."Not bad moves for the Discord girl." He smirked. They laughed and looked around. for there Parents. She was looking for Eris and he was looking for hades. With a soft sigh she stopped and grabbed Jackson's arm. "Come on dead boy. We should get cleaned up and go lounge around with our day off." She joked and they walked back talking and laughing. Her eyebrows lifted as she stopped when she saw Elias. Breathing in deeply she let out a huff and sighed. Jackson looked at her"want me to stay?" He asked her.

"No I got this Jackson thank you." Jasmine said and let him walk to the Hades cabin. Crossing her arms she looked at Elias." Well?" She asked him with a small glare.She was mad,but not that mad. Jackson knew about it all.

coollogo_com-20683973.gif
Cerulean was in the midst of his after workout shower when he heard the alarm sound. "Shi-shi-shit!" He cursed as he litterally hopped out of the shower, nearly falling on his ass as he slipped on the now wet floor. With no time for proper grooming the blonde threw on a pair of boxers and shorts before running out of the Apollo cabin. By the time he arrived at the barrier the fighting was already in full swing. "Good lord..." He mumbled as he saw the size of the massive horde bombarding their camp. It was way more than the usual group of monsters that followed their campers to safety, this was unusual to say the least.

Without hesitation Cerulean ran toward a nearby cabin and jumped up grabbing the edge of the roof before hoisting himself up. Once on top he stood on the shingles then pressed the gem to his ring, in a flash of light the piece of jewelry transformed into a bow made of Celestial bronze. Taking aim the son of Apollo pulled on the string, as soon as he did an arrow that appeared to be made of pure light took form inbetween his fingers. It only took him a moment to find his target, a Minotaur and some low level monsters on the heels of the incoming campers. Letting the arrow fly it raced toward its target, hitting the ground right at the feet of the Minotaur and causing a small explosion of light that caused the monsters to shriek and bulk back letting the campers get within the barrier to safety.

Cer could feel his energy draining as soon as he let his Flash Arrow loose, it wasnt enough to faze him yet though so he proceeded to shoot volley's of regular celestial bronze arrows after. He was surprised to see even Gods and Goddesses getting into the fray, something so rare he couldnt remember if it had ever happened before. 'This is definitely not normal...' He thought with an impending feeling twisting in his gut. Luckily they managed to vanquish the horde and all campers as well as their Seeker's seemed to make it to safety. At least the ones that had reached camp...Looking up at the red letting in the air he turned his gaze down gripping his bow so tight his knuckles grew white. 'Dammit....'

Taking a deep breath Cerulean forced thoughts of the dead from his mind, for now there was more important things. Pressing the gem on the side of his bow it returned to ring form on his right hand. During the panic of getting ready the blonde didnt even realize he was still wet from his shower and shirtless until he hopped down from the roof and noticed some interested stares his way. Blinking he looked down at his bare torso then back up in a comical fashion as a bashful smile formed on his lips. "Heh, oops." Shrugging it off he caught sight of Dysteria talking with Elijah and Claudia. Approaching them he got a mischevious idea, crouching down he attempted to sneak up on Dysteria. Though given his height it was more than obvious for the others to see him coming up on her from behind.
@Shayla Dysteria/Claudia | @Dante Elijah | Anyone nearby

Anastasia Saharran
The moment the sirens began blasting through the air, Anastasia knew it was going to be a long day.

Warning lights cast shadows of doubt over the half-blood's features, the blaring announcement overlayed by the bright names scrawled across the sky. Some she knew. Others she didn't. Several that grabbed her heart and twisted it painfully. The first few days of this had been awful. Tears were shed, worries were spread, and a general sense of unease had made its home in the pits of Anastasia's stomach. But that was then. Now that unease was more of a begrudging roommate, and mourning came later. However, that didn't lessen the pain of seeing those crimson names. Nothing ever did.

Anastasia squared her jaw, long fingers tugging at the fraying edges of her ever-present scarf as she strode towards the scene of battle. Screams of both monsters and demigods clashed together in a terrifying chorus accompanied by the clashing of weapons. Gods and goddesses stood among the chaos, doing their own metaphorical dance in time with the vulgar song. Poetically, Anastasia thought grimly, it sounded much better than it really was.

She stood a little ways back, not too close to the fighting but not too far either. Her body equipped neither weapons nor armor, but that bothered her little. After all, you didn't need armor when you had a bit of magic on your side.

Closing her eyes, Anastasia extended a hand with her palm towards the hordes. A familiar sensation washed over the demigod as she concentrated. Her breathing slowed and for a moment, it was as if the battle was never there in the first place. Then, a ripple in the air. From the ripple emerged the sleek forms of several metallic hawk-like entities Anastasia allowed herself the smallest of smiles before returning to her concentration. If monsters were being sent to kill campers, then fine. The camp was just going to have to send some back. The Stymphalian birds fluttered their wings, cold eyes glittering hungrily as they swiveled their heads in search of a meal. Upon Anastasia's command, they gave a sharp cry and took to the skies. The bronze birds circled the air methodically, dive-bombing smaller foes while firing arrow-like feathers at larger ones. Slowly, gradually, they helped whittle down the forces until, by mere bad planning and luck, they were swatted away like gnats by a cyclops.

The concentration broke instantly. Anastasia stumbled, swaying as a sudden flood of exhaustion overtook her body and she slowly lowered herself to the ground. She watched with a numb sense of relief as less and less monsters remained on the battlefield, until few to nothing but scraps remained.

Ignoring the pressing pounding of a headache, Anastasia forced herself to stand up and dusted dirt off her skirt. She wandered close to where a crowd had gathered around the newly brought demigods and slipped her way through towards the center. As tired as she was, that didn't mean she was allowed to slack of on her duty of knowing who was who around camp. Smoothing down her hair, she nodded greeting towards the Seekers and newcomers, her mouth spreading into a wide grin as her gleaming eyes swept over all of them.

"And just when I thought things were getting dull around here."

coollogo_com-2418850.png
A feeling of dread filled Katie at the ring of the announcement. Is everyone alright? She stopped, becoming impossibly still. Her back stiff and eyes wide. Her fellow campers murmured uncertainly, yet excitedly. They were excited to meet their new brothers and sisters. A few of the younger ones adopted a more panicked demeanor. New campers came all the time, and there was not usually a cause for concern. The well trained seekers and older campers had everything down pat. Yet, an announcement was necessary?​

Frowning, she hurried on her way towards the Tyche cabin. As she reached the door, Katie had a moment of anxiety. Where was Liz? Though Katie loved her siblings of Tyche, but Liz was her number one. She began heading in a different direction, towards the Nemesis cabin. A few tried to ask her return, but she was undeterred. She mentally went through her sister's camp schedule, trying to figure out Liz's activities. "Does she have archery? Classes with Clarisse? Ugh, I am not sure," Katie muttered, frustrated with herself.

@Mundane Monster

⌊Elizabeth Marsh⌉
Liz hadn't been apart of the battle. Her powers were more offensive and only really worked on creatures that also had powers. Even if monsters had superhuman strength, Elizabeth couldn't cancel them and giving them curses didn't work in the heat of battle. So instead of fighting, she worked on assisting those who'd made it through...And by assist, what she really did was make the newbies feel less freaked out by cracking more than a few jokes. She remembered what it had been like when she and her sister had first come to camp. She'd been bewildered and on edge. They hadn't come with a horde of nasties at their backs though.

Elizabeth shuddered as she pondered why their had been so many monsters this time, but quickly banished the thought. Looking at all the new demi gods, she wondered if any of them were half siblings of hers. Speaking of siblings--"Katie!" Liz gasped and began hurrying to the Tyche cabin. Though she was sure that Katie hadn't been apart of the battle due to her own offensive power, she still wanted to make sure she was okay. Thankfully, her cabin and her sister's cabin were both near each other and she saw her sister rushing towards the Tyche cabin.

Picking up the pace and turning her speed walk into a sprint, Liz dashed over to her sister and flung an arm around her. "Looking for me?" She asked, grinning.

@Luster

Maverick & Clara
(@Justin) (@Akashi)
The newest camper, Maverick Savage, who was the unclaimed eldest child of Hecate. The Goddess of Magic. Had found himself in the middle of a battle between magical and unheard creatures of Greek myth and the other campers/demigod children. When he had agreed to check the place out, just for Clara's sake, he didn't know all of this would fucking happen from day one.

Clara was a new friend of his and he couldn't help but notice how hot she was too. But even the hottest chick in the world wasn't worth this mess. As he ran with the others, towards the barrier, he tried to his best to keep an eye out for that signature head of red hair. Knowing that she probably could handle herself in this situation, but he still didn't want to see her get wrecked just because she went to find him.

The daughter of Athena was a seeker from time to time. She would leave Camp Half-blood and search for people like her. People who belonged at the Camp if anything. Even if she, herself came to this place reluctantly, she could understand why others had to be there. However, it did not come as a surprise, that during their way back with the new campers, trouble would occur. Yes, there were monsters waiting and hunting them.

Maverick was a young demigod just like herself, and Clara was the one responsible for him. She found him and was able to convince him to join her on this magical journey with turbulence. It was funny, because Clara never imagined she'd actually go find others like her. There was a reason for why she joined the Camp. The majority of it was her mother, Athena, but during her stay there, her mind changed, albeit slow.

They successfully made it into the barrier. Luckily people were ready at the camp. This was not new to them. The monsters and what may come had a hard time. Clara was an exceptional warrior with the blade. It was ironic because she wasn't the daughter of Ares, though she did have a relationship with his son. Despite that, after getting through a horde of their enemies, things were looking good.

Panting, she looked in the direction of Maverick. "You okay?" A sigh escaped her lips. A rather confident smile was plastered on her face.

"I guess you didn't expect this?" Laughing, she couldn't help but see the expression plastered on Maverick's face.

"I might've left that part out.. But I'm glad you're okay, Mav." Clara was happy that he tagged along. That he accepted her wish to help him out. But, now, once the situation out there around the camp is accordingly dealt with, Maverick would have much more on his plate. Especially when he does meet the rest.

Finding Clara, or more like Clara finding him, Maverick didn't know what to say about the situation and there wasn't a lot he could say. Seeing all the chaos around didn't do much for his refusal to join the camp. If this is what he would have to go through almost everyday, then why the hell would he want this for himself? There was a lot though he needed to learn … like who his mother was and why he was who he was. Maybe she could understand the insecurities that he felt inside and why his life was soo fucked up from birth.

When they had found their way into the barrier, Maverick looked at Clara with an annoyed glare in his eyes. "Hahahaha, that is soo funny." Shaking his head. "And no, I didn't expect to be almost slaughtered by a damn one-eyed monster. That thing smelt like five year old gym socks. Damn." Rubbing his nose. "I can still smell the gross bastard."

He noticed the other people that were engaged in the battle and noticed how they all worked as a team. No one was more special than the other and they all looked out for one another. It made him smirk on the inside. There was no way he'd admit how cool it appeared that they were like some kind of family. A dysfunctional one, but still a family.

"So what do we do now? Should we …" Before he could say anything else, some douchebag came up to them and looked Maverick up and down. Maverick did the same to the definitely "pretty boy" asshole stereotype that stood by them.

A "sup" was all Maverick got from the punk. "Wassup with you …" Rolling his eyes and staring at Clara. Please tell me this isn't her boyfriend. He thought in his head. But hearing the other call her babe, confirmed it. Why did the smart girls always go for the shit for brains? Either way, it wasn't like he was leaving. Unless Clara told him to. "Yeah, tell ol' pretty boy some stories of all the times we spent together."

Clara just couldn't help but chuckle at what Maverick said. Yes, this wasn't going to be easy.. "Well, I did tell you it wasn't going to be safe.. Though--" Looking over his shoulder, she gazed at the others by the Camp. Everyone was in unison. The place never did cease to amaze the red head.

"I'm sure you'll see these monsters more often now than before. Just be glad I found you before they did." Tucking her small dagger away in a holster made for a short blades.

Giving him a rather curious expression, she continued. Raising her eyebrow for a mere second in the process. "And you didn't exactly make it easy for me." Clara very much enjoyed his company, even if their encounter was rather dangerous if anything. She was just happy to have saved someone, and it was someone she knew she'd get along with.

The conversation between the both of them got interrupted when Clara's man had arrived. Oh, she was happy to see him. "Andreas.." She too, went in for the hug but stopped just like her boyfriend.

"What happened to you?--" Clara couldn't help but refer to his clothes, but who were she to talk. She too, was dirty but not to the extent of Andreas. Even if Maverick did have an intense personality, she laughed, not entirely sure if he was making a joke or if something was wrong. "Ah, you mean when I saved you more than once?" Looking back at Andreas, she felt that it was time to introduce them to one another.

"Anyhow.. This is Maverick, and this here is Andreas, my boyfriend."

@Mundane Monster

| ☮ | ❀ | jasper | ❀ | ☮ |
a rainbow is beautiful and magical as is the key to happiness

OUTFIT
Click Me!
GODLY PARENT
Iris, Goddess Of Rainbows
POWERS
Rainbow Manipulation
Aura Manipulation
INTERACTION(S)
Cabin Seventeen Demigods & Animals
MENTION(S)
Mostly Everyone

Jasper Westwood, the Counselor of Cabin Seventeen, was just getting down into his Meditation with the animals and his half-brothers and half-sisters, when the alarms went off. As his brothers, sisters and some of the smaller animals got worried and started hopping up and down, the young demigod didn't open an eye or move a muscle. There was no way the monsters would get past the barrier. And instead of running to assist in the fighting, Jasper was better at calming down the younger demigods and the animals that roamed around the camp. His powers and mindset fit better with helping and aiding, than attacking and killing. Using his power over auras to calm those around him. With a smile on his face. "Everything will be alright. They have it under control." His peaceful voice soothed the animals and the demigods around. Jasper was an excellent person in a crisis. Never one to panic and act insane. His peaceful aura kept the peace around the camp for the most part.

He could hear the noise of the monsters banging against the barrier, but that didn't do anything to his calm state. The other demigods would be able to handle it. He would just ask them what happened later that night. The young son of Iris, was excited to meet the new campers. It would be fun to see which camper belonged to which cabin. Right now, though, he knew they would all need a breather and something relaxing. Which is where Cabin Seventeen came in. Cabin Seventeen was known to have some of the more talented and creative children. They were planning on doing a play, telling jokes, stories and poetry at the Feast. Just to get people's spirits up. There was always death when it came to new campers arriving and Jasper felt that there would be a lot of deaths to mourn tonight.

It would be a mission for himself to make at least one person smile at the feast. His special dad jokes were horrible, but soo horrible that they came off funny in the end. "Now, you all have prepared something to share tonight, right?" The children of Cabin Seventeen said yes in unison and Jasper smiled. Opening his eyes, once their meditation session was over. His multiple pet bunnies came running around him. Standing and picking up one of the bunnies as he turned to watch the others fight the monsters. "I knew it! They would make sure to keep those things out." His childish excitement made the others around him laugh. "See, nothing to worry about. Now let's go get ready for tonight." The animals and the children of Cabin Seventeen went to get their material and anything else they needed.

A Cabin Seventeen Talent Show was going to happen and Jasper hoped it would warm the hearts of everyone at the camp.

[bg=#cd6839]coollogo_com-1392566.png [/bg]​
Jude curled around his pillow, ignoring the world outside of his bunk. Tossing and turning, he manipulated the downy lump into a position he was finally satisfied with. He closed his eyes and tried to will himself to sleep. The son of Hecate was unsuccessful, partially due to the time; it was the middle of the day and not a natural time to sleep. However, Jude kept trying. Anything was better than being at this camp for freaks. The sooner he slept, the sooner he could wake up and go home to be with his family.

The Wilding boy recognized that perhaps participating in camp would make the time go quicker. Filling his time with fighting, magic, and games was a possibility. He did have a schedule of things he should attend (not that he ever actually went), but going along with the bullshit would be a sort of concession. Jude was afraid he would have a good time. So instead, he ate his food and pretended to go to sword work, or whatever it was called, and then returned to his bunk. In the evenings, he would walk around or join in on bonfires. Standing the way back, he could almost pretend that everyone was normal. But no illusion could last forever.

Discontent with his inability to sleep, Jude huffed and shifted onto his back. His eyes traversed the ceiling aimlessly. His left arm unwrapped around his pillow and reached out for the book he had set aside earlier. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury was a solid novel. The very opening line, "It was a pleasure to burn." Iconic. Set in the future, it was incredibly unlike the camp- a place that was, by large, stuck in the days of Hercules. Thankfully, there was no need to undergo any trials or anything of the sort.

The amenities were modern enough, so despite hating the outdoors (ironic given his magic inclinations- a gift from his 'Mother'), Jude was able to feel almost like he was at home, Boston. Though, he was only child, so being around these so called 'siblings' was annoying at best. Anastasia was tolerable, though. Besides those in his cabin, he only had a handful of friends. Maybe he would go out and socialize today... Jude sighed. It was too soon to tell.

Anastasia @Lethe

Last edited:

ed5d312d163a36ec45e6c8579c7b8590.png

Mentions: N/A
Interactions: Emily

The day had started out fine, Violet wandered about the camp listening to music and talking to random camp members. She didn't know where she was going but, that didn't bother her. After a while she walked back to the Ares cabin to read a bit, while she didn't want to be alone there wasn't many people she can talk to. Violet's thought moved to Emily, her best friend. She wondered if Emily was okay, being from the Morpheus cabin made Violet worry about Emily more than she should.

Putting her book down, that she hadn't even gotten the chance to read, she walked out the cabin looking around. It was then she heard the alarm. Worried she headed to the Morpheus cabin instead, wanting to check on Emily. Barging in like she looked around at the faces of the Morpheus kids searching for Emily. When her eye's landed on her she hurried over and pulled Emily in a quick hug before pulling away to ask, "You okay? Do you need anything?"

• Love
Reactions: MagnoliaSweet
Hearing Jasmine's voice, Elias quickly turns his head. "Jazz" He says with a cheerful tone while meeting her glare with a warm smile. Elias knew this wasn't exactly the time to be smiling, but he could not help but be overjoyed after hearing the one voice that he had dearly missed, even if it was filled with a little anger. Elias quickly walks closer to Jasmine but stops a step away from her. " first things first " he says scolding his self for forgetting to say what he came there to say
"Nothing i can say will change anything, but for what its worth...
i am sorry"

"wow..... "

" that sounded better in my head"
Elias says scratching his cheek while chuckling nervously. " you would think i would be good at it by now" He says looking down embarrassed. After taking a deep breath He takes the last step closing the gap between them.
" can i kiss you?" Elias asks while gazing deeply into Jasmine's blue eyes.

@thatperson^

⌊ Andreas Vega⌉

It was generally frowned upon to turn your sword on another camper, but were the consequences really that bad? Andreas thought as the new boy cockily suggested that he and Clara had been more than just seeker and retrieval. Of course Andreas knew that Clara would never cheat on him, but the fact that this little shit thought he could joke about that made Andreas want to cut his head off. A true son of Ares, Andreas was now seething and he was sure that his facial expression mirrored his inner thoughts as he stared at the new demi god. Having Clara introduce him as her boyfriend helped calm him down a little but he still wanted to drive a sword up the two toned prick's ass.
Choosing to ignore the guy, Andreas smiled at Clara. "Nothing happened, this isn't my blood." He reassured her and jerked a finger behind him. "Took a few monsters down while you guys were running in."
At Clara's introduction, Andreas bit his tongue and curled a lip at the boy--Maverick. If it had been anyone else, maybe he would have muttered an insincere 'nice to meet you' but he couldn't even muster that amount of falseness at the moment, so he just nodded and turned back to Clara.
"Hey so we're supposed to head to the fire for a meeting. I was gonna head to my cabin and get a new--" He glanced down at his stained clothing "everything. I can walk you to yours?" He offered.

@Akashi (Clara)

"You okay? Do you need anything?"
Emily immediately cried in her shoulders as Violet hugged her. She knew Violet would come at some point, she normally did at this time of the day. Be it to check on her dreams or just to say hi. It was nice that Violet did that, she was very much Emily's best friend. As she came upon her Emily grabbed her tightly and pulled into the bed crying on her with Emily's tears drowning her clothes.

"No, no, My dream - my dream was horrible," Emily said whimpering as she shook her head on Violet. She seemed very much in distress as she normally would be any time she had a nightmare. It was saddening to the other Morpheus kids, but she seemed to awkwardly say back.

"I- I was drowning in some sort of silver and it was terrible I couldn't move and it was real, it was real," Emily said in a hushed down while clinging to Violet.

Jasmine watched him anger in her eyes. Her anger was rising with every word and step. She watched him step closer and stepped back a bit."Your sorry that's all you have to say not that your sorry you broke up with me. not sorry you fucked up. Just sorry that's all I get from you. Are you kidding me? You have to be joking." Jasmine said and almost slapped him. She was fuming. She watched him close the gap and step so he was towering over her. She looked up at him and sighed, and hit him on the arm. "Jack arse, you can only kiss me if you plan on getting back together with me and really working to get back into my good graces." She said.

Jasmine crossed her arms at him,but they dropped when he wrapped around her. She couldn't help but wrapp around him amd press her lips to his. She closed her eye's as he kissed her. Jasmine finally stepped back with a sigh. "Look at another woman again and leave me again for another woman you will be hanging from a tree by your toes with Jackson summoning hell hounds to ump at you." She said to him. She was still pretty pissed."So How was your year?" She asked him.

Stepping back a bit more she watched him closely. Her eye's scanned the area, she was trying to stay calm to make sure she didn't cause any Strife or chaos.Jasmine had been trying hard to control her temper and moods, but they been up and down since they had broken up and it had been hard for her to control and Jackson had been trying to help her.

Elias keeps his eyes closed for a few seconds before looking at Jasmine with hunger pang eyes followed by another smile.
" i want to say im sorry again, but im afraid you might actually kill me this time" Elias says slightly chuckling as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a blue mp3 " before i forget " Elias says walking closer to Jasmine and placing it in her hand " newest model, i think i managed to put a few hundred songs on it, and before you say, im just giving it to you because your angry, take a look on the back"

Elias waits until Jasmine looks at the back to see a J and an A carved into the back. " i cut my finger before i could finish the Z " Elias says holding up his pointer finger revealing a small scar while laughing nervously but stops when he notices Jasmine was still pissed. Without warning Elias wraps his arms around Jasmine and pulls her in for a hug. "Lets talk about it" He says Knowing she knew what it ment. Since the two started to date, Elias would try and get her to let out all of her frustration on him instead of bottling it up and accidentally unleashing all of it on some one that did not deserve it.

"by now i must of struck at least two nerves by now, just this once i wouldn't care if you broke every bone in my body" Elias says looking Jasmine in her eyes showing her that he was being serious. "Because when......" Elias stops to think
" i mean if i wake up in the healers cabin, im still going to limp my sorry ass right back to you and tell you how i am still madly in love with you" He says before stepping back again giving her space. Elias snaps his finger using his sound manipulation creating a little bubble around the two where sound could not enter or escape.

"If this helps, i can maintain this for awhile" Elias says looking around.

Last edited: