4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
1509863_672623976117691_511613762_n.jpg

We all know the great tales of the victories and conquests that Percy and those of his friends encountered in their years at one another's sides. Years have passed since the time of Percy and his friends though and the great battles they faced in their passing days. Most have departed from the camp and some remained guardians to the camp itself. The time has now come for new hero's and villains and the paths that will be chosen in this new battle to come

Now , onto our story

The Camp forest has become restless due to an unknown force that has been brainwashing the nymphs and satyrs to hurt and kill demigods. Despite the protest of most of the campers, Mr.D has decided to make an invisible barrier (not unlike the one that surrounds camp) to keep the satyrs and nymphs out. Now, the satyrs and nymphs that haven't been brainwashed yet are confined in the same area as their dangerous brothers and sisters, and lay victim for whoever it is seeking to brainwash them as well. Inside this forest the nymphs and satyrs have begun planning to build a barrier in the forest between them and the brainwashed, but how long can they last? With the help of campers from all over the camp, a small hole in the border has been opened, allowing the release for the sane satyrs and nymphs to make their way safely where they are being safe housed in Dean's Cabin in the woods. After Mr.D found out about the hole in the barrier, he closed it off again in a fit of rage and demanded he have all of the refugee Nymphs and Satyrs back to him in two weeks time.

This individual , suspected to be a camper that has begun using his/her demigod powers to bend the minds of others to their given will. In the most recent intel received to the camp leaders.It was uncovered that a plan to kill off the gods once and for all when the culprit managed to kidnap the only beings capable of killing the immortals- the Three Fates. They will fight their captors will for as long as possible , it is only a matter of time before the culprit is able to kill with a snip of a scissor. It is believed that whoever the puppetmaster is , wants to tear down the hierarchic structure of the mortals and the gods. Camp is under caution about spies and the threats that are rising , whilst they do what they can to hide this from the campers.. The scissors that , The Three Fates use to cut life threads is now in the possession of Camp Half blood after the last quest and under guarded protection for the time being.. The darkness is stirring and from it the greatest of quests is to come and test these campers who will fall forth into what is to come and who will rise above.

Zeus, King of the Gods ~ Cabin One.
Poseidon, King of the Sea ~ Cabin Two.
Hera, Queen of the Gods ~ Cabin Three
Demeter, Goddess of Agriculture ~ Cabin Four.
Dionysus, God of Wine ~ Cabin Five.
Hermes, Messenger of the Gods ~ Cabin Six.
Athena, Goddess of Wisdom ~ Cabin Seven.
Ares, God of War ~ Cabin Eight.
Hephaestus, God of the Forge ~ Cabin Nine.
Aphrodite, Goddess of Love ~ Cabin Ten.
Apollo, God of the Sun ~ Cabin Eleven.
Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt ~ Cabin Twelve.
Hades, King of the Underworld ~ Cabin Thirteen.
Persephone, Goddess of Spring ~ Cabin Fourteen. ~ Shrine
Morpheus, God of Dreams ~ Cabin Fifteen.
Hecate, Goddess of Magic ~ Cabin Sixteen. =
Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow ~ Cabin Seventeen.
Thanatos, God of Peaceful Death ~ Cabin Eighteen ~ Shrine
Tyche, Goddess of Luck ~ Cabin Nineteen.
Nemesis, Goddess of Justice ~ Cabin Twenty.
Eris, Goddess of Chaos ~ Cabin Twenty-One.

PLEASE NOTE: The Lady Hera and the Lady Persephone cabins only hold an honorary position within the camp out of courtesy to the two Goddesses; the Lady Hera being Queen of the Gods, and the Lady Persephone being Queen of the Underworld- both Goddesses having no demigod offspring of their own ,that we know of currently. The Lady Artemis' cabin is also honorary within the camp due to her being one of the maiden/virgin Goddesses, however the cabin does at times play host to the huntresses within her charge

When it comes to making children of the big three (Zeus, Poseidon and Hades), there is a limit of two children at a time for each of them; this limit is inclusive for demigods of both camps- so for example if you have one child of Hades from Camp Half-Blood, and then one child of Pluto from Camp Jupiter who has decided to transfer to the other camp, the limit will have been reached.

Those of you wishing to play Gods and Goddesses, must demonstrate a strong writing ability (good grammar, punctuation, etc.), please message me with a sample post of that particular character which will be considered by both myself and my Co-GM; if the character is accepted, then you shall be notified as soon as possible.

Gods will be mainly NPC characters allowed to be played by interested members after being approved by GM's, player must be fully interested as well as an appropriate level writer. Also you are not allowed to play the parent of one of your own characters and also should know Gm's will use the God's themselves for plot developing purposes. Should you leave the RP or not become as active as desired while having control of a God without giving notice, your god will be up for the taking.

~ Now , if any of you are wishing to do roles with key twists or that are secretly serving the other side.. Please message me and I will discuss whether we can do it or not. We'd rather speak to you first on things before giving a set answer.

TWO CHARACTER LIMIT!

Prophecy: Work in Progress Still for All.
  • (x) years after the events of the Seven Demigods against the Giants (Heroes of Olympus Events)
  • Roman Camp has shut its borders allowing no one in or out, thus all Roman Demigods have been guided to Camp Half Blood
  • Lower amount of Demigods being born
  • Satyrs no longer part of the camps
  • Gods are beginning to bicker and distrust each other once again

Rule Time!

IC Rules:
I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us so we don't think you're not trying.)
YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person.
Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well.
GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here and there.Just don't let it become a repeated process.
Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
Collabs are more than welcome and acceptable as long as you do not drag out the scene and or day.
No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.

OOC Rules:
Please message myself and or any of my GM's for issues or to run any idea's by us that have an extreme effect.
Feel free to expand on the CS, just make sure what's there is in there somewhere.
We are the GM's, and our word is final. We make the rules.
We enforce the rules, and we do have the power to kick you out. That being said, we will do our best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. We are actually pretty nice! Also , know that if I see arguing and you are not resolving it like the adults I know you all to be. I will kick either both parties out and or the antagonist of the situation. I refuse to see it ruined by mindless and childless behavior.
Please use real pictures, if you are absolutely unable to find one than realistic anime is fine. Put, "#DemiGodPower" at the end of your CS in order to be accepted and to know you read the rules.
Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character.
Please flesh out the characters, We like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things. We love ideas so do feel free to bring any before us and if you want to make drama.
Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
There is a 2 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is one. If a spot opens we will first offer it up to our Hold List People.

Claimed Roles:
Dante - Unclaimed
Shayla - Daughter of Hades, Daughter of Aphrodite
Justin ~ Son of Hecate, Daughter of Athena
Lethe - Son of Athena, Daughter of Hecate
Dark Disney - Son of Hades, Daughter of Eris
Ever - Daughter of Nemesis, Son of Apollo
Wonderlust - Daughter of Dionysus, Son of Aphrodite
Ice Queen - Hunter of Artemis, Daughter of Poseidon
Mundane Monster - Daughter of Nemesis, Son of Ares
Luster - Daughter of Tyche, (Possibly Child of Morpheus)
Kazuaki - Son of Apollo
Akashi - Daughter of Athena

Character Sheet:
Appearance: [realistic pic; you can also add a description as well add as many pictures as you want.]
Name:
Nicknames:
Position: Camper or Counselor?
Parents:

Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eye's:
Tattoo's/Marking's
Clothing Style:
Sexuality/Alignment: [hetero, homo, pan, bi, etc.]

Features(5 or more): [personality pros]
Flaws(5 or more): [personality cons]

Weaknesses:
Strengths:

Fears:
Secrets:
Abilities:

Relationship?: [Currently Single, In a Relationship, etc.]
Crush: [If your character likes or has feelings for someone.]
Friends , Enemies:
Bio: [At least 5 detailed sentences.]
Favorite Song:
Extras: [Miscellaneous and added information.]

elsa-hosk-10.jpg

Name:
Claudia Jane Verbank
Nicknames:
Claud , Dia
Position:
Demi God
Parent's:
Professor William Verbank
Aphrodite
Height:
5'6
Weight:

158 lbs
Hair:
Currently Hiding True Color ~ Currently Dark Wavy Brown
Real Hair: Golden Blonde like her Mother's
Eye's:
Hidden as well ~ Currently Mossy Green
True Color: Piercing Blue
Tattoo's/Marking's:
N/A
Clothing Style:
Currently she wears more so casual/hipster forms of clothing. She'll often be seen wearing loose flannel shirts and tanktops with jeans and her boots. Her glasses are always seen on her at all times and her clothes consist of sweaters , hoodies , long shirts or the standard Camp Half Blood attire when it is needed.
Sexuality/Alignment:
Heterosexual

bc3a8a90ad6ee57d4bc633044d1ff7ca.gif

Features:
Calm ~ Gentle ~ Intelligent ~ Graceful ~ Just ~ Quiet ~ Kind ~ Brave ~ Bold
Determined ~ Heroic ~ Gracious ~ Humble
Flaws:
Stubborn ~ Shy ~ Blunt ~ Cautious ~ Worrisome ~ Guarded
Coffee ~ Sleeping ~ Reading ~ Swimming ~ Horses ~ Freedom ~ Quiet Places
Night ~ Bonfires ~ Libraries ~ Writing ~ Archery ~ Romance ~
Dislikes:
Most of her Siblings ~ Aphrodite ~ Bullies ~ Insenstive People ~ Judgemental people ~ Bad Kissers
Weaknesses:
Her Father ~ Her friends ~ Children ~ Animals ~ The Camp
Strengths:
Bravery ~ Archery ~ Love ~ Her Abilities
Fears:
~ Placing one under false love for her that is accidently caused by her abilities and never being able to experience the true nature and feel of love between two people.

~ Being seen as the average creation of Aphrodite and being marked down to the same stupidity and vain level as that of most of her half siblings.
Secrets:
~ She hides her true form in a form of shame to being identical to that of her siblings and to the definition held behind being a child of Aphrodite.
~ Once used her abilities on a God without realizing it and was able to calm his emotions within moments of their touch.

Elsa-Hosk:-Victorias-Secret-Photoshoot-2017--05-300x420.jpg

Weapon:
Abilities:
Love manipulation , Minor Aerokinesis , Pathokinesis , Minor Shapeshifting
Relationship?: Single
Crush:
Elijah
Friends:
TBD
Enemies:
TBD
elsa.gif

Bio:

Claudia is a mystery to most as not many know the tale held behind her. She was born as the Daughter of Aphrodite and to that of her father William Verbank. She had never known a life with a constant mother figure as her mother was known to stray from one lover to the next in her string of men and women. She was never the kind to stay pleased of satisfied for long. Claudia as a child felt nearly abandoned by the woman until she grew older and decided she didn't need someone like her affecting her life by such means. In time , she cut her feelings off to her mother and grew cold and hardened when it came to the topic of her or encountering her. Claudia grew to be one of a shy and drawn back nature as she felt she wanted to rise above the life that was designated to any child that held her bloodline and came to hold a nature similar to her father in intelligence and the wish to pursue further knowledge.

Years would pass by and Aphrodite slowly tried to win herself back into her daughter's life only to be denied each advance she offered. All her other children welcomed her with love while her love for this child was denied constantly. Claudia in time discovered her abilities and used it to hold a constant shift to her features. Instead of being the ideal creation of Aphrodite , she altered her hair color to a dark brown , her eyes to a mossy green and streaked her cheeks in freckles matched by the glasses she wore on a daily basis. If she were to be defined , she would be defined in the way she wished without a single word from any.

The day finally would come where she was chosen and set to Camp Half Blood without much a say due to her father. She stayed there for months avoiding her mother as she fell into the daily life alongside the rest of her mother's creations as she for once stood out in the sea of normality found among them.. Much remains unknown about her still to this time due to her reserved nature.

Favorite Song:

Last edited:
| ☮ | ❀ | jasper | ❀ | ☮ |
a rainbow is beautiful and magical as is the key to happiness

Name: Jasper Aurora Westwood

Nicknames: Jas (Most Common) | Jassy (A Family Nickname) | Hair Goals | Baby Lion | Mr. Sunshine

Claimed or Unclaimed?: Claimed

Position: Counselor

Parents: Mother [ Iris, Goddess of Rainbows/Messenger Goddess ] | Father [ Kenan Juniper Westwood ]

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 175 lbs.

Hair: Naturally Light Brown in color.
Chest Length when in it's naturally curly state but if he was to straighten it, Jasper's hair would be at the middle of his back. He keeps it out and uses only natural herbs and coconut oils to keep his hair at it's best. Smells of cinnamon and vanilla all the time.

Eyes: Light Chocolate Brown

Tattoos/Markings: N/A
But Jasper does get temporary Henna Tattoos once in a while.

Clothing Style: When it comes to Jasper's fashion sense, it's as all over the place as his sporadic bouts of over the top energy. He will only wear bright colored clothing and loves overalls as they work to keep his clothing from getting dirty when he's painting or doing some meditation outside in the dirt. He has a very unique style of clothing and when you see him wearing something, it's usually a combination of many styles that only appear to work when they are on him. He is an enigma and his outfits fit well with that title.

Sexuality/Alignment: Pansexual

Features: Talented [ There is a lot that Jasper is good at and he loves learning new things, but when it comes to anything that is a form of expressing himself, be it; painting, dancing, acting, singing sculpting, poetry and even cooking, the young male has a talent for all of those. It's natural for a Child of Iris to be good at these forms of self-expression but Jasper is more than just good. ]

Creative [ Jasper is a imaginative young man that loves creating new things and finding things out of the ordinary. His mind works very differently than most. When he finds himself in a situation most wouldn't be able to get a way out of, he uses that different thinking and imaginative mind of his to fix the "unsolvable" problem. ]

Friendly [ It's hard not to like such a fun and energetic male like Jasper Westwood. He has made plenty of friends around the camp and has been known to help children from other camps with their problems, even if he knows nothing about their Godly Parent. He loves meeting new people and doesn't hesitate to start a conversation with anyone in his sight of vision. ]

Energetic [ Most of the time, Jasper is the first one to wake up and tends to go around waking up the less "morning" kids around the camp. He never appears to become tired or at least a little exhausted. His level of energy is supernaturally almost Godlike. Luckily even he does eventually fall to sleep, but it doesn't last that long ... unfortunately. ]

Empathic [ Jasper is easily one of the more caring Demigods around that is not a child of Aphrodite. He can be a free Therapist for his friends and a good shoulder to cry on and an even better ear to listen to all of his friends' problems. He never turns someone away when they need a friend. Even when someone doesn't need a friend, he will still try his best to make them crack a smile with a bad dad joke or some other method of amusement. ]

Entertaining [ There will never be a boring time with Jasper around. This male knows how to make a day full of events and very memorable. He is the friend that will have you chasing him around because he pranked you and you'll forget about whatever had you down in the dumps after chasing his fast butt all over creation. Jasper loves having fun and wants to make everyday a fun one so he can, down the line tell stories about the many times he and his friends did crazy and unthinkable things that could never be forgotten. ]

Free-Spirited [ Someone that does things his own way and doesn't conform and follow what others are doing. If he wants to jump into a lake in the middle of winter or wear twelve scarves for no reason other than that he felt like it, Jasper will do it. He doesn't care about what others might call him and how they will think of him. He has been called odd, weird and crazy several times and they have and will never affect him to the point he changes to please others. ]

An Enigma [ Jasper is a man that can't be defined and that is for good reason. He is a mystery to all and there is no telling what goes on in the colorful head of his. One day he will want to sleep outside under the stars and the next day he'll want to sleep by a fire. There have been times where he goes missing, to only come back with a group of forest creatures following him as if they worship his peaceful and warm aura that surrounds him. There will never be enough time to discover every part that makes up Jasper. But there will only be one, so love him while he's here. ]

Sweet As Sugar [ He would never hurt a person or a fly. A proud Pacifist that never uses his powers and weapon for violence. He is too nice and innocent to put a hand on someone. The furthest physical attack he will probably ever do is a tackle hug. He was raised by a peaceful father and several play aunts and uncles that only ever showed him love and kindness. He shows the same for everyone, even the evil ones or what some people consider evil. Kill Them With Kindness is his motto. ]

Flaws: Sporadic [ Just like everything about Jasper, his entire personality is all over the place. One day he will be up to something and the next day he has moved on. He will have an idea for something, but then a snap of the finger ... he's already trying or doing something entirely different. He does mean well, but Jasper can be very inconsistent and it's rare to see him working on a finished project. He has several painting and sculptures that have not been finished in months. ]

Childish [ Jasper is very immature and whines a lot. Even though he is a positive and happy person on the regular, there are times when even he will get upset. But instead of acting like a young adult, he will cry his eyes out and pout the entire day. He isn't one to physically assault someone when they upset him; more likely he will start to cry and run from the situation. It's very hard to have a heated discussion with him and make it through without the tears either forming or fully coming out. ]

Forgetful [ When it comes to forgetting to do something or get something for someone else, Jasper is the King of Forgetting. Apparently he didn't get the Messenger Gene from his mother. As sending him off with a message is like throwing said message into the wind and hoping it finds who it's suppose to. Even then, the wind would probably be a more reliable source than Jasper. He forgets things almost as fast as someone tells him. It takes him a while to remember something if it's not as important to him personally. ]

Naive [ Because he gives everyone the benefit of the doubt and multiple chances, Jasper has gotten into plenty of bad situations where he was betrayed by someone he considered a friend or at least an acquaintance. It's sadly, very easily to manipulate him into believing that someone is his friend and wants the best for him. While his father taught him how to love and care for others, the man failed when it came to teaching Jasper how to not give out his trust to just about anyone. One day his overly trusting and naive nature might get him severely and permanently hurt. ]

Likes: ✔Rainbows ✔Clouds ✔Sunlight ✔Meditation ✔Neon/Bright Colors ✔Painting ✔Dancing ✔Acting ✔Singing ✔Spring Weather ✔Lakes ✔Overalls ✔Animals ✔Cookies ✔Angels ✔Iridescent Things ✔Mountains ✔Magic Shows ✔Cartoons ✔Disney Movies ✔Making New Friends ✔Coconut Oil ✔Candy ✔Laughing ✔Making Others Laugh ✔His Mother ✔His Father ✔His Aunts and Uncles ✔Learning New Things ✔Sleeping Under The Stars ✔Sleeping By The Fire ✔Camp Stories

Dislikes: ✘Bullies ✘The Dark ✘Horror Movies ✘Arguments ✘Violence ✘Chaos ✘Fighting ✘Abuse ✘Betrayal ✘Liars ✘Getting His Hair Pulled ✘Stuff Falling into his Hair ✘Thunderstorms ✘His Unfinished Paintings ✘Sadness ✘His Friends Crying ✘His Family Crying ✘Forgetting Things

Weaknesses: 1. A Pacifist
2. Forgetful
3. Cries a lot.
4. Physically weaker than most.
5. His hair sometimes gets in his face, loss of vision.
6. Clumsy
7. Darkness

Strengths: 1. Unpredictable
2. His Abilities
3. Empathetic
4. Resourceful
5. Caring
6. Talented

Fear: The only fear Jasper has is the dark. If there are no stars glowing in the sky or a light on in the cabin, he will freak the freak out and will not be able to calm down until he finds some source of light. At night his powers aren't that strong and it also plays a big role in his fear of the dark.

Secrets: 1. Jasper once pulled a horrible Prank on a God that went a little too far and almost had him in some deep and dangerous trouble. Luckily his mother fixed his problem. He vowed to never do or speak of said prank again.

2. Once pissed his pants when the lights in the Cabin mysteriously went out while he was in there alone. He got a pair of clean shorts before anyone came inside to check on him, as he screamed bloody murder.

3. Jasper went through a heavy stage of suicidal depression when he was fifteen. A year before his father brought him to the camp. He had been going through a lot that year and it was only with the secret help of his mother that Jasper made it through and never had such a tragic time in his life since.

Weapon: A beautiful and magical necklace that allows Jasper free access to his mother's line of instant messaging to anyone, anywhere. It also gives his abilities an extra boost in a fight or in everyday situations. Mostly it gives him the ability to speak with animals and non-humanoid life forms. Giving him the power to speak in all tongues and message people in all tongues and vocabulary.
[spoili]
0Le1bZG.jpg

[/spoili]

Abilities: Rainbow Manipulation, Aura Manipulation

Relationship?: Single AF

Crush: Jasper has had a crush on pretty much everybody at the camp, boy and girl. Gay and Straight. He just loves to love.

Friends: Open

Enemies: Open

Bio: Jasper Westwood was born to The Lead Singer of a Mom and Pop band, known as "The Ocean Waves." He grew up around a group of people that all looked after him and were his uncles and aunts. He had a few cousins as well. Jasper never went a day without feeling loved and taken care of. A true village full of love and happiness. The only thing missing was a Mom to the Pop.

Though he never brought it up, Jasper always wanted to know what happened to his mother and why she didn't want him or why she left if she did want him. There were soo many questions the young man wanted to get answers to. He didn't want to ask his father for them though, in fear it would hurt the man to know that his only son wanted to find the mother that abandoned him. After everything he had done for Jasper as a single parent.

As Jasper grew up, the more he wanted to know about his mother, the more depressed he became of never finding answers. It got to a point where he even thought about just ending his life to stop the miserable feeling of not being wanted permanently.

Everytime he tried though, something came over him that was more powerful than his feeling of not having that motherly love. Something made of pure love, love that he had never knew to exist. He would start to get over his feelings of being a mistake a few weeks afterwards. He would only find out what that feeling actually was a year later.

Now part of the camp since he was sixteen, the freshly eighteen year old is the Cabin Leader of Cabin Iris and if it wasn't for his father finally telling him about his mother and the world she was from on his sixteen birthday, there would be no telling where he would have ended up. Also, with the help of his mother keeping him positive and loved, Jasper has become a beacon of light and friendship for all at the camp.

Favorite Song:

Extras: ★Has several pet rabbits that live around the camp.
★Plays games with the Water Nymphs early in the morning, every morning.
★Is slightly addicted to all things sugar filled.
★Can't go a day without bursting out into song for no reason at all.
★Taps his foot when he's thinking up a good prank or a good joke to tell.
★Wants to learn Ventriloquism.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
maverick
i think it's best to not piss me off ... unless you have a death wish that is✦

Name: Maverick Johnny Savage

Nicknames: Mav | Johnny Boy (Will get you punched) | Patches (Will get you killed on the spot)

Claimed or Unclaimed?: Unclaimed

Position: Camper

Parents: Mother [ Hecate, Goddess of Magic ] | Father [ Erick Jonathan Savage/Deceased ]

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 250 lbs.

Hair: Natural Black in color.
Maverick gets a haircut every other week and makes sure to brush his hair to keep it clean cut and neat. Just how he likes it.

Eyes: Dark Chocolate Brown

Tattoos/Markings: Other than his Vitiligo, Maverick has no other markings and he doesn't want any tattoos to bring even more attention to his skin problems.

Clothing Style: Maverick is an Urban Outfitters/Hollister/Nike/Jordans Junkie. That should simply tell you how he dresses all the time.

Sexuality/Alignment: Heterosexual

Features: Independent [ Maverick likes doing things on his own and for himself. He never asks for help and doesn't expect for anyone to give him a hand with anything. He prefers working alone and will not go out of his way to have someone help him with something. Usually forced into teamwork when things don't go the way he wants. He's a survivor and he knows how to get things done by himself. ]

Intelligent [ He's not just all muscle. There is a brain in that thick skull of his. Maverick lets people think he's a stupid jock that is only good for physical challenges. When in reality, he is better at mental games than physical ones. He knows how to get into people's heads and manipulate them into doing what he wants. ]

Hardworking [ Where he is from, it's either you work towards a better life or you sit there and let life pass you by. Whenever Maverick puts his mind to something, he will accomplish it sooner or later. He has never left something unfinished and always does as he wants in his own way. ]

Capable [ Going with how hardworking and determined he is, Maverick easily makes a great ally or partner if he ever showed a sign of wanting to work on a team. He's able to complete many goals and succeed where others have failed before. He's able to see things from a different perspective ... it might be the wrong perspective but it works for him usually. ]

Heroic [ If Maverick used his qualities for good and selflessness, he would make an excellent hero/leader. He is brave and doesn't back down to anyone or anything. It's not in his nature to take defeat lying down. He will get up and fight to the death if he had to. A True Hero ... if only he realized that. ]

Flaws: Antisocial [ Maverick would love to never have contact with another human being, but he knows that will not be possible ever. He doesn't go around making friends and doesn't make the first move with anyone. This young male moves in silence and most won't even know he's around, unless he decided to make his presence known. ]

Anger Issues [ Maverick won't hesitate to punch some in the face for just looking at him wrong. He has had multiple fights and arguments with random people over the simplest things. The young male is full of anger and resentment and the only way he knows how to get it out of his system is by destroying things and/or people. ]

Reckless [ He might have some brains when it comes to mental warfare and games, but when it comes to rational thinking and actions, all of that goes out the window. It wouldn't be a shock if he wasn't actually the son of Hecate but the son of Ares. His wild antics and not-so-smart retaliation to being tricked or outsmarted usually ends up making things worst for everybody. ]

Outspoken [ Maverick might not like being the center of attention but when he has something to say, he will be heard. Believe you me, Maverick will get his opinions out and they might be controversial and politically incorrect but they are his nonetheless. ]

Self-Destructive [ While he beats on others a lot, Maverick beats on himself the most out of anyone. It is true that hurt people, hurt people. He's hurting inside and he's too filled with pride and fear that he will probably never let anyone in to discover how bad he needs a friend or a family. He never truly had anyone there for him and he's been looking out for himself since he could first remember. There is darkness in his soul that might take control of him if he doesn't get help soon. ]

Likes: ✔Fighting ✔Being Alone ✔Magic ✔Breaking Things ✔Rock Music ✔Rap ✔R&B ✔Violence ✔Horror Movies ✔Winning ✔Video Games ✔Mortal Kombat ✔Martial Arts ✔MMA ✔Boxing ✔Exercising ✔Getting Revenge ✔Leading ✔Manipulation Of Others ✔Causing Drama ✔Being Mean ✔Redheads ✔Blondes ✔Rich Girls ✔Fast Cars ✔Swimming

Dislikes: ✘Losing ✘Large Crowds ✘Cats ✘Babies ✘Whiners ✘Goody Goods ✘Drugs ✘Lazy Days ✘Getting Sick ✘Teamwork ✘Getting Manipulated ✘Being Lied Too

Weaknesses: 1. Anger Issues
2. Prideful
3. Antisocial
4. Self-Destructive
5. Insecure
6. Uses People
7. Redheads
8. Blondes

Strengths: 1. Physically Strong
2. Mentally Strong
3. Magic
4. Eventually, Magical Spellbook
5. Street Smarts
6. Fighting
7. Bravery
8. Leadership
9. MMA
10. Boxing

Fears: 1. Maverick has a fear of letting people in and getting hurt by someone he actually cares about.

2. He fears social interactions and having people stare at him like he's some freak of nature.

3. Fears Dying without knowing his real parents and finding out why they left him to the wolves.

Secrets: 1. Though in the beginning Maverick did not want to go to the Camp that his friend Clara brought him to, he started liking the place. But he would NEVER tell anyone about that ... ever.

2. Once had a deep obsession with Protein Powder and nearly had a allergic reaction and almost died from it. He was too embarrassed to tell anyone about it.

3. He killed the man that called himself, Maverick's father. The Drug Lord that he was sold to, Erick Savage.

4. Erick Savage actually killed Maverick's father because of the jealously of not being the father of Hecate's oldest child. Stealing Maverick and lying about him being sold to said man for a profit. He wanted to keep Maverick from ever finding out who his mother truly was but that died along with him the day Maverick killed him.

Weapon: Maverick doesn't have it yet, but he will receive a Magical Spellbook from Hecate once he discovers she is his mother. He won't be able to use the more powerful spells in the ancient book for now, but he will be able to do minor spells and even learn how to make potions soon enough.
[spoili]
ApMQEmz.jpg

[/spoili]

Abilities: Personal [ Destruction Manipulation]
Maternal [ Magic Detection/Minor, Illusion Magic/Mist Manipulation]

Relationship?: Single But Always Looking

Crush: Clara Halsey

Friends: Clara Halsey [ She was the Seeker that found him and somehow convinced Maverick to join the Camp. His only friend at the moment, and also someone he has a crush on. Not knowing that she has a whole boyfriend. But that hasn't stopped him before. It definitely won't now. ]

Enemies: Andreas Vega [ Maverick is crushing on dude's girlfriend. They will most likely become enemies eventually. ]

Bio: Maverick's life was shit from the day he was born into the world. It wasn't his parents' fault though. It was a man that had the audacity to kill Maverick's birth father in a fit of rage because said man got what the angry man wanted, a Goddess by the name of Hecate. And to top it all off, the man was a big time Drug Lord and had his men find Maverick's father through multiple searches, as Maverick's father was just a humble Pharmacist. After the murder of his father, Maverick was stolen and brought up by the Drug Lord to believe that his parents were drug addicts who sold him for some crack and a few dollar bills.

Maverick not only resented his parents, he also hated the world for everything that made up his shitty existence. He was known as the Drug Prince, because his "father" was the Lead Drug Lord in town. Having anything to his disposal meant nothing to Maverick. Everything he had came from someone's drug addiction. He wouldn't be able to look himself in the mirror much longer, knowing that everything he got from his father was because some sad person had given up their life for a quick high.

Years down the line went as Maverick grew into an angry kid and then into an even angrier young adult. As the time came for him to start learning the "family" business, that's when he had enough of it.

Maverick refused to learn the drug business. Which didn't sit well with his father.

The two men ended up in a heated argument, which turned into a fight and a battle for the gun Maverick's father had on him. The man was going to actually shoot the boy he said was like a son to him. But in his older age, he wasn't as strong anymore and Maverick got to the gun first.

He had stood over the man and for the first time in his life, he felt like this was his decision and no one could boss him around anymore. Only taking a few minutes to stare down at Erick, Maverick pulled the trigger three times. One bullet went into the man's skull, the other two hit Erick in the chest.

He knew if he stayed there, the drug dealers would not give a second thought about killing him because of what he did. He had no time to gather anything and ran out as soon as possible. Say what you want, but it would have not been possible for him to stay under the radar without magical help from a certain Goddess.

It would have also not been possible for Clara to find Maverick without a certain magical Mother putting a little dash here and there as Maverick traveled around, trying to keep from being found by the drug dealers.

The day Clara and Maverick found one another was an odd one and one that the both of them would never forget. Someway, somehow the young daughter of Athena convinced the Antisocial and Hostile eldest son of Hecate into at least checking out the Camp of Demigods if he would not join.

He has just gotten to the camp and Maverick's life is about to change; let's just all hope he doesn't go around shooting anyone else.

Favorite Song:

Extras: ◆If he had to, Maverick would have killed Erick again and again.
◆Wants to start his own Urban Clothing Line one day.
◆Maverick does wants friends but he just doesn't think he deserves anyone's love.
◆Maverick has been able to sense magic since he was little and when he does have his big and explosive moments of anger, things do tend to blow up or catch fire around him. He doesn't think anything of it, but he will find out that his anger ties in with his destruction magic.

Last edited:
  • Love

olgkFJp.jpg

• Name: Elijah Veirmond
    Unclaimed
    Demigod
    Height:6'0
    Weight: 175
    Hair Color:
    Black
    Eye's: Greyish Blue
    Scars/Tattoos: Cuts and marks along his back, chest, and his left hand

• Features:

Kind, Sympathetic, Bold, Decisive, Intelligent, Cunning, Agile, Hard working, Heroic

Flaws:

Fearful, Distant, Secretive, Untrusting, Angry within, Self Sacrifing

Art, Sketching, Music, Swimming, Asian and Italian food, The Night, Reading

Dislikes:

Not being claimed, Using his powers, Being unable to save others, Watching others suffer, Archery,

Weaknesses:
    Seeing others Deaths can sometimes be too much to accept

Healing and Phasing drains him considerably
    Seeing the Deaths of others when touching them is not an ability he can turn off
    Not the best archer

Not the strongest when it comes to brute strength

Strengths:

Is sometimes able to foresee or predict possible dangers
    Is extremely quick and agile

• Sword - A Blade crafted during the war between the Titans and Gods by Hades. Using both Celestial Bronze and a pure ancient form of Stygian Iron for both sides of the blade. Also has the ability to shift into the user's single chosen weapon

Scythe Form - Black instead of red coloring.

Abilities
    -Can see the future deaths of others when touched
    -Ability to heal others at a heavy cost of his energy
    -Ability to phase between a physical form for a second or two
    -Able to speak to the recently dead

• Crush: Claudia, Daughter of Aphrodite

Friends:
    Riviera , Daughter of Nemesis
    Dysteria , Daughter of Hades (Treats like a sister)
    Clara , Daughter of Athena

Family
    Mother:
    (Deceased)

• Bio:
    Elijah knows nothing about his past. Only glimpses of his mother who he can't even remember the name of. He only knows his name and slowly discovered after he awoke in a subway station with just a hoodie, jeans, and a few golden drachmas in his pocket, that he possessed abilities he had little control of. Instinct the only thing guiding him and his abilities outside of the fact he could see how people would die if they touched him. Soon after he awoke he was immediatly attacked by monstrous beings and would have to make several attempts to escape.

Eventually Elijah was cornered by an ogre and a few hellhounds and as he moved his hand behind him in search of something he pulled a blade seemingly from nothing but air out in front of him and used the instincts that seemed to guide his every attack to defeat the beasts in front of him only to quickly run into more enemies along every corner. Eventually he would run into (Ever's Charrie) and found that she to was being hunted in a similar fashion and they chose to stick together and became friends over their weeks together before finding and entering Camp Halfblood.

Being there for a few weeks now he has made sure to keep his distance and has spoken privately with Chiron about his situation for him to be allowed to stay in the Hades cabin where he met Dysteria who he now cares for like a sister and is there for him even when he puts himself in his own self exile from the majority of the campers. Most campers are concerned about Elijah and that concern only grows as rumors spread of a possible camper being the cause of the madness plaguing the satyrs. Elijah often does activities on his own and is usually one of the last to eat to make sure he is not surrounded by the majority of camp.

Through all of this he is determined to know anymore he can about himself and his impatience grows each day as his father has yet to claim him. He already knows so little and any bit of knowledge that could help him understand himself would calm his mind greatly. Strangely he has started to talk with a daughter of Aphrodite and actually makes attempts to visit and talk with her when he can, making steps to escape his distant behavior when it comes to her.

• Favorite Song:

Extras:
    Has no memory outside of a glimpse of his mother before he awoke in a subway station
    Most animals are hesitant around him

Fears:
    Touching others and thereby seeing their deaths
    Being the cause of anyone's death or worse being unable to save those whose death he witnesses

Secrets:
    Hates the abilities he has and sees them as a curse

wavy-hairstyle.jpg

• Name: Malakai Wayland
    Claimed Roman
    Demigod
    Son of Neptune
    Position: Instructor/ Counselor / Ambassador of Camp Jupiter
    Height:6'1
    Weight: 185
    Hair Color:
    Black
    Eye's: Sea Blue

• Features:
    Intelligent, Focused, Powerful, Calculating, Passionate, Protective, Respectful, Resilient, Persistent, Disciplined, Noble

Flaws:
    Cold, Resentful, Merciless, Burdened, Stubborn, Secretive

Swimming, Running, Battle/Fighting, Climbing, Training/Working out, Instructing

Dislikes:
    Weakness, Lack of improvement, Disrespect, Blind Obedience, Overconfidence

Weaknesses:

-Is often too much of a warrior and can be cruel and cold in battle, even in his training sessions of others.
    -Has a distaste of the bickering and easy to come anger of the gods

Strengths:
    -Is a strong leader
    -Willing to fight to the bitter end
    -Very cunning with his use of combat experience and tactics in most enviorments

• sword_by_stefanmarius.jpg

Abilities

Water Manipulation ~ Horse Kinsmanship ~ Healing/Skill Increase in Water ~ Control over Earthquakes while being angered or surging with strong emotion

• Bio:
    The trouble and dark rumors about are not only isolated at Camp Half Blood. Camp Jupiter suffers the same fate and are handling things in a much different and less than satisfactory manner. They have closed their borders for both those wishing to enter and leave the camp. Originally starting as a guardian of the Camp many years ago and protecting the camps outer border standing guard in front of the Tiber River, Malakai was quickly promoted through the ranks at his sheer knowledge of battle, tactics, and sheer precision in battle. Having the opportunity to meet his half brother Percy, and many of the other famed heroes of the Titan and Giant Wars as well as getting to be trained by some of the best in the roman legion.

While he soon held his own company in the cohort he quickly realized his fellow demigods had done far too much for the gods and only serve as pawns in most cases for them. Rather than let that fact along with the notion of knowing who his father's favorite son was Malakai chose only to stride harder. If the Gods would not step up than Demigods needed to help and teach one another the knowledge and strength to survive. The current would never stop....one had to adapt.

But soon the madness affected some of the magical beings and even demigods in Camp Jupiter and he was sent to their greek counterparts camp to protect those there, gather knowledge on the madness if it so happened there, and to guide any roman demigods found during the closing of Camp Jupiter. Also a personal favor by his older famed half brother he agreed to represent the Romans and do what he could under Chiron's command.

• Favorite Song:

Extras:
    Is very noble and respectful to the gods

Fears:
    Dying a meaningless death in service of the gods only to fall and be forgotten to the next great tragedy

Secrets
    Has battled with a variety of famed monsters including a Hydra, The Minotaur, and Cerberus
    Refuses
    to talk about what happened to his mother

#DemigodPower​

Last edited:
zXwx0yA.jpg

general

Name
Peyton aurelia russo

Nicknames
Toni -- also what she is almost exclusively known as

Claimed or Unclaimed
Claimed

Position
camper

Sexuality/Alignment
heterosexual

Parents
Dionysus and Isabella Russo

appearance

Height
4'9

Weight
37 kg

Hair
pale blonde, very slightly wavy, reaches her shoulders

Eyes
She has heterochromia so one of her eyes is green while the other is an icy blue

Tattoos/Markings
A jagged scar on her lower back as well as a couple of scars on her upper thighs // She has a tattoo of a tree on her back between her shoulder blades as well as a vine around her wrist

Clothing Style
tba

persona

Features
loyal // friendly // self sacrificial // caring // protective // doesn't overthink things // puts others first

Flaws
impulsive // blunt // reckless // careless // disobedient // cunning // runs toward danger instead of away from it

nature // plants // animals // alcohol // adventure // quests // killing monsters // practising with her throwing knives // knowing things // freedom // doing as she pleases

Dislikes
restraints // orders // losing // animal abuse // any kind of abuse really // fire // people undermining her // short jokes // smoke // guys that come on too strong

Weaknesses
because of her size, she is not incredibly strong, so when it comes to direct, full frontal combat, she has to use her size to escape, she can't do much physical fighting // she would easily risk doing the wrong thing to save someone she knows // she is far too impulsive, landing herself in dangerous situations more times than she can count

Strengths
she may be small but she's extremely quick and light on her feet, making her fast and she can also easily move around without being noticed // since a sword would be too heavy, she has practised with aim, and her aim is impeccable, she can do wonders if she has some knives with her

Fears
fire

Secrets
tba

Abilities
tba

background

Bio
tba

Relationship
tba

Crush
tba

Friends
tba

Enemies
tba

Favorite Song
tba

Extras
tba

Last edited:
FX0ChCT.jpg

general

Name
tba

Nicknames
tba

Claimed or Unclaimed
tba

Position
tba

Sexuality/Alignment
tba

Parents
tba

appearance

Height
tba

Weight
tba

Hair
tba

Eyes
tba

Tattoo's/Markings
tba

Clothing Style
tba

persona

Features
tba

Flaws
tba

Dislikes
tba

Weaknesses
tba

Strengths
tba

Fears
tba

Secrets
tba

Abilities
tba

background

Bio
tba

Relationship
tba

Crush
tba

Friends
tba

Enemies
tba

Favorite Song
tba

Extras
tba

Last edited:
  • 1676728dbb849e271505d4db3e140dca--bold-hair-color-hair-color-ideas.jpg

Name: Jasmine
    Nicknames: Jazzy Gem or Jaz
    Position: Counselor
    Parents:
    Mother Eris Goddess Of Chaos and Strife
    Father Riley O'Callaghan

Height: 5'7
    Weight: 115
    Hair: Blonde but died blue
    Eye's: Blue as her hair
    Tattoo's/Marking's: Has the apple of discord on her arm in Gold
    Clothing Style: Jean's, T shirts, and boots Gold apple necklace that had shimmering gold swirling center.
    Sexuality/Alignment: Bisexual

Features(5 or more): Smart,witty, charming,adventurous and Bold
    Flaws(5 or more): Daring, Sarcastic, chaotic, small temper, cold, and untrusting

1. Chaos
    2. Discord
    3. Apples
    4. Gold
    5. Being tricky
    6. causing things to happen where ever she goes
    7. slightly feeds off arguments
    Dislikes:
    1. The looks she gets
    2. causing others to argue
    3. being alone
    4. Having to deal with others winning.
    5. leaving camp unless on a mission
    Weaknesses:
    1. Anger Issues
    2. Pride
    3. Ego
    4. Chaotic emotions
    5. emotions
    6. People being stupid
    7. People not being loyal

Strengths:
    1. Physically Strong
    2. Mentally Strong
    3. Chaos
    4. Disorder
    5. Street Smarts
    6. Fighting
    7. Brave
    8. Book smart

Fears: Not pleasing her mother, Titans taking over
    Secrets:
    Has caused much chaos where ever she goes
    Likes chaos and Strife between humans, demigods, gods, and creatures
    Abilities: Minor Trickery has a medium hold on this , Minor Chaos Manipulation seems to be her strongest powr , Pyrokinesis/Can control fire very little knowledge and can get out of control.

Relationship?: TBA
    Crush: Edmund
    Friends , Enemies: open
    Bio:
    Nyxie was born to Her mother Goddess for Chaos. She was given to her father, but Her father couldn't handle a child that seemed to cause Chaos where ever he went. His life had gone to shit, so he left her on the doorstep of a orphanage. At the age of 7 she ran away from the orphanage because she caused to much trouble and found herself in camp. She has been living at camp for many many years now. She won't leave for anything, but a quest.
    Favorite Song: Heathens Twenty One Pilots
    Extras: [Miscellaneous and added information.]#DemiGodPower
  •  
  •  

Last edited:

Daughter of Hecate and Isaiah Saharran

~~~☽✵☾~~~
b8ede4d1708a6f93bd8610a188219218.jpg
18 ✵ Claimed ✵ Counselor
b17b6d6f8a53c59b9ba49c6725f567af.png

Height
5'6"

Weight

141lbs

Hair
White

Eyes

Silver

Tattoo's/Marking's

✵A noticeable scar trailing from her chest to her collar bone.
✵A tattoo of two torches on her back, in honor of her mother.

Clothing Style

Though she enjoys experimenting with styles here and there, Anastasia favors loose, flowy clothing in muted shades of black, white, and violet. She wears an assortment of jewelry and charm bracelets, each embedded with an amethyst in some way, and almost always ties a violet ribbon around her neck as a signature look.

68d25c1762365688c6b996262a176585.png

Features
Sociable
Ambitious
Resourceful
Inquisitive
Loyal

Flaws
Prone to gossip
Stubborn
Prideful
Greedy
Manipulative

Sweets
Meeting new people
Incense and candles
Antiques

Dislikes

Loud, crowded areas
Horror movies

Deep water
Early mornings

Feeling helpless

Weaknesses
Physically weak
Unable to swim
Able to only summon small monsters.

Strengths

Capable of maintaining a level head under pressure.
Skilled illusionist
Charismatic

Fears

Drowning
Having little to no control over a situation.
Losing her family.

Secrets

✵ Blames herself for the loss of her sister.
✵ Inwardly doubts her leadership skills.

2af11093ee91e19f3e833299b097b110.png

Bio
Seldom does Anastasia talk of her past, and with very good reason.

Born in a small, conservative Louisiana town where superstition ran as rampant as the devil, the Saharran family had cemented their place as the local outcasts long before Anastasia was even born. Rumors of curses and misfortune shrouded the family like a cloak., rusted beliefs of black magic tainting their very bloodline. Though gossip could only do so much, it was still difficult for Anastasia to find any real friends. Loneliness became an all too familiar playmate, as any attempts at socializing only earned her terrified stares and panicked parents herding their children away. Anastasia's curious hair color and the even curiouser events that tended to happen around her didn't help, either.

Still, there was a silver-lining in her gray cloud. What little comfort Anastasia had was found in her family. Her sister was an energetic fireball who refused to back down from a challenge. Her father was a kindly man who collected pleasure from surprising his children with coin tricks. And her mother? Anastasia never truly knew her, but the stories Isaiah weaved of her fascinated the young child. Each time Anastasia asked about her, she was always told that her mother was always watching. Each time, Anastasia believed it. It was in family that Anastasia found sanity. It was in losing them that she found the Camp.

Anastasia was ten at the time, her sister, June, only eight. School had ended early and, having managed to scrounge up some cash, the two had made plans to celebrate with some icecream. The quickest, albeit more dangerous way was to cut through a forest and past a river. It was a shortcut the sisters had taken dozens of times before, so not once did it occur to them that something was off. They had just made it to the river when Anastasia noticed a flicker at the corner of her eye. To her surprise, a little dog had been trailing just behind them. The creature was small, cute even. Anything but harmless. Still, something felt...off. Before Anastasia could warn her sister, it happened: the dog began to transform into a horrendous beast. The creature lunged towards the stunned girls, shoving them into the river as it continued its malicious attacks. In a frightening moment, Anastasia could only wonder what would kill her first: drowning or the monster. In her last moments of consciousness, a strange feeling overtook her body and a serpent-like shape emerged from the water to strike at the beast. Then, darkness.

When Anastasia awoke, she found herself back at home with bandages covering her body and watching her father argue with a stranger who called themselves a 'Seeker'. June was nowhere in sight. There, it was explained by the Seeker that Anastasia and her sister were daughters of the goddess Hecate. Or at least, her sister
was. Though Anastasia had managed to survive, her sister wasn't so lucky. The only safe solution was to take Anastasia to a place called Camp Half-Blood, where she would be properly trained and cared for. Shocked and still a little confused, Anastasia hesitantly agreed to be brought to this strange camp.

Since then, Anastasia has taken to her new family quite well. She's worked hard to earn her place as Counselor, and has even grown a 'business' of helping others in exchange for future favors. Though a part of her wants to blame her mother for the loss of June, it's an accusation that Anastasia knows she cannot hold. So now she does anything in her power to make sure such a thing doesn't happen again.

bf4a2311b60fd8cb9d2aabad908c57a2.png

Abilities
✵ Minor Magic Detection
✵ Illusion Magic/Mist Manipulation
✵ Monster Summoning/Control

Relationship?

Single

Crush

TBA

Friends , Enemies

TBA

Sexuality/Alignment

Bisexual

Favorite Song

I Put A Spell On You -- Nina Simone

Extras

~~~☽✵☾~~~

Last edited by a moderator:

Son of Athena and Kyle Hopper

●┈⚜┈●
tumblr_m13bezwDu51qhodd8o1_1280.jpg
19 Claimed ⚜ Counselor
7126235a074f2a693f02419da308d710.png

Height
6'1"

Weight

171lbs

Hair

Blonde

Eyes

Grey

Tattoo's/Marking's

Multiple scars along his abdomen and legs, with the most notable being a jagged mark on his left leg.

Clothing Style

Michael's style is as formal as his upbringing. Clean-cut and modest, brand names and expensive clothing are not an uncommon sight to see in his wardrobe. However, he'll occasionally don a regular camp shirt if the mood arises.

eef69d9395ae65fb7c8dcbc8d19d88b9.png

Features:
Calm
Contemplative

Determined
Hard-working

Honest

Flaws:

Aloof

Blunt
Cynical
Quiet
Stubborn

Coffee

Books
Sketching
Hiding
Birds

Dislikes:

Loud crowds

Tight spaces
His cane
Cold weather
Attention

Weaknesses:
Noticeable limp in his left leg with occasional pains when under stress.

Must be touching or in close proximity for abilities to work.
Reluctant to accept aid from another.

Strengths:

Can alter memories.
Strategic.

Experienced with swordplay.

Fears:
Being forgotten.

Being a burden.
Spiders.

Secrets:

⚜ Genuinely cares about his loved ones.
⚜ Surprisingly good with kids.

b2a9a84172475c833f82224d3389197b.png

Bio:
The son of a well-known inventor and business man, Kyle Hopper, Michael is no stranger to the high life of the rich and privileged. He was privy to the knowledge of his mother as a child, and as a result was raised with high expectations weighing on his shoulders. Everything was carefully planned out for him. His studies, his hobbies, even his friends. Very few times did Michael have an actual say in it all. Still, he argued little. Though life was constraining, Michael understood that his father had a rough childhood, and was merely trying to give his son a better life than he had.

When Michael was 8, his father married a woman by the name of Henrietta Monterray. Though celebrated, it was hardly a union of love. If anything, money was the real reason behind the marriage. The friction between Henrietta and Michael was clear from day one. Tried as he could to get used to her, there was something about the woman that irritated Michael whenever he was around her. Perhaps it was the way she whined to his father about not having the newest of the new, or the way she treated Michael as if he was merely an inconvenience to be ignored. Nevertheless, Michael avoided his stepmother whenever he could. Eventually, Henrietta bore a child who instantly became the victim for all her doting.

Life wasn't as charming as it had been, but it was no match to what it was like after the accident.

Michael had been 11 at the time. He and his father were driving from his fencing lessons when disaster struck. A speeding car swerved into the lane, hitting the duo at a deadly speed. The car flipped and was completely totaled, and Kyle perished upon impact. Michael suffered permanent damage to his legs and back, but by sheer miracle survived. Media claimed it was drunk driving that had caused the accident. But Michael knew what he saw behind the wheel of the speeding car. In those fragile few seconds, he saw burning orbs of hatred. Too clear to be drunk, too feral to be human. No one believed him of course.

Losing his father took a toll on Michael, but it was nothing compared to the treatment of his stepmother. She had been treated him a nuisance before, but now she merely acted as if he didn't exist. Whenever she did catch sight of him, it held a look of discomfort, as if she was staring at a rat than her stepson. She grew neglectful towards him, her attention instead turning towards her own child. Michael struggled to learn to care for himself, all while going through the motions of rehab and recovering.

One night, Michael received a dream. It was murky and unclear, but when Michael awoke, he felt as if a path had opened its way in his mind. Literally, actually. Bitter, desperate, and feeling completely abandoned, Michael decided to take the guidance of the dream and follow it. He snuck out in the middle of the night, forcing himself to keep going as he was led away by the dreams. He knew not where he was going. Only a certainty that, wherever it was, his real mother was surely guiding him. Eventually, Michael found his way to Camp Half-blood, where he's been ever since.

2c6a56011d7ac47160a1299c8db871d1.png

Abilities:
⚜ Minor Photographic Memory
⚜ Minor Memory Manipulation
⚜ Minor Mind Reading

Weapon:

A celestial bronze sword that, when not in use, is capable of turning into a walking cane.

Relationship?:

Crush:

Friends , Enemies:

Clara Halsey
Their relationship is nothing, if not polarizing. Michael and Clara's oppositional viewpoints make room for frequent arguments, though often times it seems the two fight for the sake of fighting. Despite this, Michael deeply respects Clara for her intellect and determination, and a small part of him even looks up to her. Not that he'll admit it, of course.

Sexuality/Alignment
Bisexual

Favorite Song:

The Shin's -- Rifle's Spiral

Extras:

●┈⚜┈●

• Love
tumblr_mn46m3E3MQ1rvpmbco1_500.jpg

Name:
Riviera Vines
Nicknames:
Riv, Rivi, Vivi (hates it), Red
Claimed or Unclaimed?:
Unclaimed
Position:
Camper
Parents:
Mother - Nemesis Goddess of Revenge
Father - Dante (muwahaha) Vines

Height:
5'6
Weight:
138lbs
Hair:
Ginger Red
Eye's:
Light Grey or Green in certain lights
Tattoo's/Marking's:
Rivi has a tattoo on her left shoulder blade and another glow in the dark one crawling up the right side of her neck (but smaller)
Clothing Style:
Riv can usually be found in more outlandish clothing whether that be some form of punk/goth or a mixture of bright colors, it appears to be random. Has a tendency to wear long sleeves though.
Sexuality/Alignment:
Bisexual

Features(5 or more):
Generous|Kind|Loyal|Sassy|Witty|Protective|Mysterious|Quick|Smart|Unpredictable
Flaws(5 or more):
Stubborn|Guarded|Sarcastic|Distant|Spitfire Temper|Panic Attacks|Intervals of depression

arina_s__by_anastasia_slootu_by_slootu-d5kz241.jpg

Icecream|Games|Music|Fire|Snow|Rain|Animals|Movies|Daydreaming|Art|History|Chocolate
Dislikes:
Humidity|Jerks|Mornings|Big crowds/groups|The spotlight|Cruelty|Smoking|Drugs|Coconut|Frilly dresses|Her disability
Weaknesses:
Physical Strength|Confidence|Temper|Power control|Taking orders|Fitting in|Sweets|Her fears|Her legs
Strengths:
Speed|Flexible/Agile|Quick Learner|Academics|Staying Focused|Retorts|Pain Tolerance|Bilingual (Greek, Scottish/Some Irish, English)

Fears:
The sound of Styrofoam against Styrofoam
Going back to her old life
Being alone with anyone for long periods|Intimidate touches/prolonged touches
Restraints of any kind
Hemophobia
Needles
Secrets:
Her past mostly|She sleeps with a nightlight|Her lack of confidence|Being claimed or never being claimed|Her fears
Abilities:

~Ice Manipulation
~Minor curse affliction

Relationship?:
Single
Crush:
Elijah (he doesnt know)
Dysteria (Blooming)

Friends:
Elijah - Good friends
Cerulean - Annoying mentor
Andreas - Misfit buddy
Elizabeth - Lil/Big sister
Claudia - Frenemies
Jasper - Frenemies
Anastasia - New friend
Enemies:
Michael - Snooty Prepboy
Malakai - Arrogant mentor
Maverick - Crap weasle

Bio:
Riviera doesnt like to talk about her past. In fact she avoids it like the clap. So I'll just write down a brief summary for her.
Rivi was born in Scotland to Dante Vines, a pretty well known Author and Olympic Medalist in Gymnastics. When she was born it didnt take long for him to notice something wasnt quite right. The hospital checked and found out Riviera was incapable of using her legs due to a birth defect that couldnt be fixed without seriously risking further paralysis or her life. So Dante gave up Gymnastics in order to be a more stay at home dad and take care of her.

Riviera had a rough childhood given her disability. This wasnt helped with her being prone to snapping back in fits of anger. It only got worse as she got older and was unable to participate in more and more school activities such as sports that she loved. Even with other people with disabilities she always felt like she was different, like a puzzle piece that just didnt quite fit. She tried asking her father about her mother but he refused, always getting angry whenever she mentioned her. And though he was a nice enough dad and loved her, Riv could see every now out of the corner of her eye the expression of disappointment when he glanced at her.

At age 15 Riviera had a traumatic incident that led to her first discovery of her powers. Luckily the mixture of the Mist and her father paying the witnesses off prevented any police action. After that her father finally relented and told Riv who her mother was and why she was different. This gave her some answers but also ignited her anger even further at not only Nemesis but her father for not telling her sooner. It wasnt long until she started feeling eyes on her everywhere she went, a menacing chill crawling down her spine when she was alone.

One morning she was wheeling herself to her school bus stop and she felt the same chill only moments before a horrifying creature appeared in an ally she was passing through. As it went to strike her she through her hands up and a wall of ice shot up between her and the monster. Terrified she tried to run away but the creature caught up and would of ripped her to shreds if a boy with dark haired and an odd looking sword hadnt appeared to run the beast through. This was how she met Elijah, they joined forces to make it to Camp Half-Blood. Meeting their Seeker not long after.

Since arriving at Camp Riviera was given Ambrosia that healed her birth defect but she still had to learned to walk and build the muscles in her legs so she has been undergoing physical therapy. She can now walk somewhat normally but is still in recovery.

Favorite Song:
~Happy~
~Sad~
Extras:
Rivi usually has an MP3 and earbuds on her during some part of the day

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dante
[Fieldbox=, dotted, #FA0B33]

bee41cd3acf7c4a9c35c7bf798519375--jason-grace-grace-omalley.jpg

9241949.gif

Name:
Cerulean Aquadous

(Sir-ru-lee-an Ah-qu-a-dose0
Nicknames:
Ceru, Lean, Smiles, Flare, Blondie
Claimed or Unclaimed?:
Claimed
Position:
Counselor
Parents:
Father - Apollo God of the Sun, Music, Archery, and Medicine
Mother - Lyra Aquadous

Height:
6'7
Weight:
Hair:
Blonde
Eye's:
Chocolate
Tattoo's/Marking's:
He has a medium sized magical tattoo that looks like this (but a full image) on his left bicep that he can "turn" off and on.
Clothing Style:
Can be usually found in short sleeves and shorts of some sort unless its winter where he bundles up in many many layers.
Sexuality/Alignment:
Bisexual

Features(5 or more):
Kind|Goofy|Energetic|Protective|Responsible|Brave|Sweet|Patient|Positive
Flaws(5 or more):
Persistent|Afraid of romance/love|Takes too much onto himself|Self-Sacrificing|Sometimes contracts a serious case of Foot-in-the-Mouth|Stubborn

81A1cpkY8CL._SX425_.jpg

Sparring|Teaching|Learning new things|Swimming|Flying|Cooking/Baking|Music|Crafting|Animals
Dislikes:
Jerks/Judgers|Hurting others|Overcast|Sushi|Being useless|Math/English|Guns|Underground|His height sometimes
Weaknesses:
Anywhere the sun cant reach|Cant turn his back on others|Going without sunlight for long periods|Confined spaces|His height|Animals
Strengths:
Archery|Throwing Weapons|The Sun|Medicine|Brute Strength|Instruments/Singing|Knowing random facts|Teaching

Fears:
Bugs|Claustrophobic|Failing as a Counselor and Demigod|Poetry|Small doorways/Low ceilings|Tears|Falling for someone
Secrets:
Questions himself more than he lets on|His fear of falling for someone|Theres a dark part of him that wants to find and bring his mother's killer to justice
Abilities:
~Light Manipulation
~Healing
~Minor Pyrokinesis
tumblr_inline_mjkn4wkoW51qz4rgp.gif

Relationship?:

Single and not so ready to mingle
Crush:
None
Friends:
Elias - Brothers
Michael - Give/Take
Malakai - Infuriating Little/Big bro
Dysteria - Good friends/Rivals
Claudia - New friend
Anastasia - Good friend
Enemies:
Jude - Instant Aggravation
Maverick - Impossible

Bio:
Cerulean is the son of Lyra Aquadous and Apollo. Lyra took care of him as a single mother, she had a pretty famous career as a singer but that didnt stop her from being a loving mother. She would tell Ceru bedtimes stories of his father Apollo, of course he was too young to take them seriously. But as he grew older he started to question her on his father's true identity, eventually when he was 6 she sat him down and explained just who his father was and how he came to be. He was both elated to know he was actually the son of a god, and angry that Apollo abandoned Lyra and him to fend for themselves.

Lyra never blamed Apollo but Cerulean couldnt help but hold a resentment for a father that would leave his own child like that, God or not. One evening Cerulean was waiting in his mother's dressing room as she finished a performance, it was a common thing, the crew even enjoyed his presence. He was playing on his DS when he heard a loud commotion outside the door, screaming fans and all that wasnt uncommon but this sounded more urgent. At first he ignored it...But then his mother was late returning and usually if that happened someone would come and tell him.

Eventually Cerulean was too curious and impatient to wait any longer. Leaving the dressing room there was people running in a panic every which way. Nobody even noticing the 8 year old boy as he made his way through the hall to where his mom was suppose to be. Thats when he came upon a group of people surrounding something and policemen pushing people back. Managing to pushing past the throng of people Cerulean froze at the sight of what everyone was surrounding. His heart stopped as he saw his mother lying on the floor covered in blood. He dropped to his knees and cried out for her, thats when the crew noticed him and pulled him away.

He tried to fight them to get to his mom but he was too small. Eventually he was taken home by one of his mother's friends and explained to that his mother had been shot by a crazed fan. Afterward he was sent to live with his Uncle who only took him in for the money. It wasnt long before he noticed changes in himself, a strength he didnt have before, especially during a sunny day. Then when his Uncle tried to hit him when he "talked back" Cerulean felt a weird tugging in his gut moments before his Uncle's sleeve suddenly burst into flame. During the cause of him trying to put it out Ceru ran away.

It was then that Apollo appeared before him and took him to Camp Half-Blood, but Cerulean was furious and beat his fists against the God that could of saved his mother. But swings halted when he saw tears in Apollo's eyes as the God of the Sun apologized then vanished. Leaving him in Charon's care. Hes been at Camp Half-Blood since, basically a veteran nowadays. Hes the Apollo Cabin's Counselor as well as a Seeker whenever hes needed. Hes known as the more "happy go lucky" Counselor of the Camp but is also very patient and skilled when he puts his mind to it, especially when hes helping other Camper's with their training.

Favorite Song:
Extras:

A bronze ring with a small gemstone and thick band with Greek lettering. It has the ability to transform into a bow with infinite celestial bronze arrows. He can also shoot Flare arrows that are basically white-hot arrows that make a small-radius flash of light on impact but this consumes his magic power quickly.

Pet:
Cerulean has a young Genet that he rescued on a quest just a little ago. Her name is Kida and more often than not he can be seen with her on his shoulders, head, or hanging on his shirt.
tumblr_nmtfmzrhIB1u25k7to3_500.gif
[/Fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dante
⌊ Andreas Vega⌉
nickname none
age 17
unclaimed
camper
parents
Ares
▪ Appearance

height 5'11"
weight 176 lbs
hair black, shaved on sides, long on top
eyes steely gray
tattoo/markings
clothing style j
ean jackets, hoodies, bandannas, t-shirts, bagging jeans, sneakers. Example 1 & Example 2
sexuality/alignment pansexual

▪ Personality

features
Patient, precise, caring towards certain individuals, honest and loyal
flaws
Anger issues, skeptical, sarcastic, stubborn and crude sense of humor.

▪ Biography

bio: Andreas was raised by a single mother who despite having to work two jobs to support them, never made him feel neglected or less than. However despite coming from such a loving household, Andreas resented being poor and having to see his mother clean up after others or go hungry so he didn't. At a young age, he developed anger issues, and being unable to afford a therapist for him, put a strain on the relationship between he and his mother. Sometimes he lashed out at her verbally, and sometimes she lashed out at him. His grades in school tanked because teachers would piss him off and he'd end up leaving class or not going at all. When he was thirteen, he was taken to Camp Half Blood but before he left, he scraped together all the money that he'd earned over the years from paper routes and odd jobs and got his mom an easel, paint palette and paints so she could finally pursue her dream of becoming an artists and also to apologize for being a shitty kid. He also promised to become come back as someone who could give her the life she truly deserved. And to himself, he promised to kick Ares ass for letting he and his mom live in squalor.

▪ Others

dogs
cats
documentaries
comedies
mystery novels
sour skittles
stuffed food (stuffed crusts, jalapenos etc)
pineapple pizza

dislikes
lizards
clingy people
horror movies
mushy moments
soft pasta
cronuts

weaknesses
easily annoyed
not a team player

strengths
weapon mastery
physical prowess

fears
lizards
losing loved ones

secrets
he keeps a diary (his mom suggested that he keep one to deal with his anger)
he hates zoos/petting zoos/aquariums and will think of any excuse not to visit them

abilities
Weapon Mastery -
The ability to understand and use any and all weapons with the proficiency of a master.

Weapon Manipulation -
User can create, summon, shape, manipulate and use any kind of weapons with perfect skill, whether pre-modern, modern or even futuristic using laser, plasma, antimatter or even more exotic ammunition/attacks.

Object Specific Telekinesis -
This power can only be applied to weapons or objects of war.

relationship
Clara Halsey - Girlfriend

crush

friends

Katie Marsh - frenemies
Violet Kal - half sister + friends

enemies

extras

FC: Toni Mahfud

► ⊸
Imagine Dragons - Gold

DARKFLAMES MADE THIS LOVELY CODE

#DemiGodPower

Last edited:
  • Love
⌊Elizabeth Marsh⌉
nickname Liz
age 17
unclaimed
camper
parents
Nemesis and Chad Marsh
▪ Appearance

height 5'9"
weight 150 lbs
hair dyed white, natural brunette
eyes greenish gray
tattoo/markings
clothing style
hoodies, leather jackets, skinny jeans, baseball caps, sneakers/tennis shoes Exhibit A & Exhibit B
sexuality/alignment gay

▪ Personality

features: amicable, protective, honest, generous, ambitious
flaws: impatient, rowdy, tenacious, competitive, sloppy, commitment issues

▪ Biography

bio: [At least 5 detailed sentences.]Her dad never told her if sleeping with Nemesis was his plan. But he did tell her that when he found out Nemesis was pregnant, he took responsibility. He wanted to settle down with the goddess and raise Elizabeth together with her, but that wasn't the divine being's plan. She left after Elizabeth was born and Chad suddenly found himself as an ill prepared single parent. He and his daughter's life was pretty rocky at first but after a year, Chad gained his footing and met Tyche, who blessed him with another daughter, as well as good fortune. So Chad didn't experience the hardships that he had with Elizabeth and he was able to raise both his daughters with relative ease.

From a young age, Elizabeth (or Liz, as she preferred to be called) realized she was athletically inclined and her father (who happened to be her junior soccer league coach) encouraged her to pursue her interests. Throughout her schooling, Liz found her way onto just about every available team and she worked hard to excel in any sport she took a liking too. Though her athletic performance was superb, and her academic performance was blissfully average, her social life wasn't so great. Aside from her younger sister, Katie, Elizabeth didn't really have any true friends. It seemed as though whenever she got close enough to one person, something crappy happened and ruined their friendship--the love aspect of Liz's life was not immune to this.

Liz had no freaking clue why this always happened to her until, she and her sister began seeing monsters and their dad finally told them about their heritage. Where other kids may have hesitated, Liz jumped at the chance to go to camp Halfblood and finally get things figured out.

▪ Others

video games, big dogs, ancient history documentaries, soccer, rugby, laffy taffy, board games, kayaking

dislikes
slow music, school dances, being idle, golf (even mini golf), flowers, hard candy

weaknesses
Impatient
Staunch Believer in Murphy's Law

strengths
Athletically inclined
Strategic

fears
The Ultimate Retribution
Losing her sister
Her mother

secrets
whether she inflicted it on herself by accident or whether her mother did it, Liz is cursed to screw up personal relationships
she has scheduled times where she just throws herself the ground and starts crying (in private of course)

abilities
Ability Canceling
Minor Curse affliction

relationship

crush

friends

Katie Marsh - Sister + Friends

enemies

extras

FC is Britenelle Fredericks

► ⊸
Uh Huh - Julia Michaels

DARKFLAMES MADE THIS LOVELY CODE

#DemiGodPower

Last edited:
  • Love
WIP

coollogo_com-2418850.png
Daughter of Tyche

Name: Katherine Marsh
Nicknames: Katie
Parents: Tyche x Chad Marsh

Height: 5'4
Weight: 120
Hair: Naturally brown. Bleached blond, because of her sister.
Eyes: Hazel.
Tattoos/Markings: No tattoos, but a faint scar on her leg from a bicycling accident when she was young.
Clothing Style: Feminine and flowy. Pink, floral, pastels are her jam. She does enjoy jeans though.
Example 1. Example 2
Sexuality/Alignment: Exploring!

Features: Agreeable. Considerate. Friendly. Loud. Eternal optimist.
Flaws: Insecure, Impatient. Headstrong. Dislikes violence. Dramatic.

Likes: Makeup. Flowers. Gambling. Pranks. Winning. Praise. Chocolate. Mt. Dew Voltage
Dislikes: Losing. Being alone. Salad, vegetables. Silence.
Weaknesses: Weak. Excessive gore. Bad at math. Poor direction sense.
Strengths: Solid liar. Quick runner. Basic knot tying and sewing from theater. Good at making friends.

Fears: Feeling like her sister likes the ones in her cabin better than her. Being disliked or even hated.
Secrets: As far as her family knows, she's very much straight. However, during the past year she's had a sort-of girlfriend with her best friend. They broke up and stopped being friends, but still, she's not sure if she's completely straight.
Abilities: Luck Aura. Luck manipulation.

Relationship: Single
Crush: Most of the older campers in one way or another.
Friends , Enemies: Clara and Elias (Friends), dislikes Malakai.
Bio:
For some reason or another (an act of good fortune to have made up for sleeping with Nemesis), Tyche bore offspring with Chad Marsh. Thankfully, the goddess of luck was not as cruel as to leave a single father with two young children much hardship. As a result, Katie and her sister, Elizabeth, had a very steady upbringing. Chad was always a good father, the type to coach sport teams and support his daughters, but also to violently threaten any significant other that they brought home. Because of the support, Katie found her passion in theater. She loved to sing, dance and perform. If you asked her family, they'd probably say she was always some sort of drama queen. Despite that, Katie was always a friendly face and she was excited to go to camp and make even more friends.

Favorite Song:

Last edited:

Megan-Photoshoots-2012-Matt-Jones-megan-fox-29853668-325-367.jpg

Name:
Dysteria Jane Wilcox
Nicknames:
Dye , Dy Dy , Eria , Hothead
Position:
Counselor
Parents:
Lord Hades of the Underworld & Rebecca Wilcox
Height:
5'7
Weight:
165 lbs
Hair:
Raven Black Hair ~ Waist Length ~ Poker Straight Hair ~ Scented of Vanilla and Honeysuckle
Eye's:
Pale Misty Blue
Tattoo's/Marking's:
~ Has her favorite poem tattooed against her right side and a small enchantment tattoo bared at her wrist.
Clothing Style:
She often cares to keep to more darker rocker like clothing. One can often find her sporting ragged black or denim jeans or that of the occasional shorts that are pretty ripped up themselves. She wears various kinds of tops but , when out on a mission she will always wear her signature black leather biker jacket and is always seen wearing a choker with a small key held to the center of the choker. She is always wearing boots or will often be found barefoot about.
Sexuality/Alignment:
Bi-Sexual
98cab468582e67458ddc9b4e1b82203a--megan-fox-photoshoot-megan-fox-makeup.jpg

Features:
Confident ~ Bold ~ Alluring ~ Intelligent ~ Quick witted ~ Warrior ~ Dangerous
Charming ~ Gentle ~ Trusting ~ Quick Thinker ~ Resourceful ~ Independent
Flaws:
Mischief ~ Trickery ~ Guarded ~ Manipulative ~ Dark ~ Troubled
Motorcycles ~ Dancing ~ Tea ~ Dogs ~ Running ~ Training ~ Missions ~ Fighting
War ~ Camp Half Blood ~ Games ~ Trickery ~ Jolly Ranchers ~ Competition
Dislikes:
The Underworld ~ Manipulation over her friends ~ Death ~ Cruelty
Weaknesses:

Strengths:
Fears:
Secrets:
~ She was found at a young age by a certain God/Goddess who delivered her to the Camp even though they knew whom she belonged to and during her time she remained unclaimed. They raised and kept an eye on her for their own taking.
Weapon:
_rwby__summer_rose_weapon__summer_slammer_by_red_wolfheim99-d967rty.png

~ This weapon holds to the hidden minor form of two indiviual blades that are always found held and strapped at each of her thighs. When combined it does create a double edged sythe that does feed off her Shadow Manipulation and the hidden gift that feeds inside of her. When brought forth into action , none dares to enter its wake in battle due to the death it brings down upon others.

~ Handle Color's are Solid Black and the Trimming is Gold lined. ~

Abilities:
~ Spirit Communication
~ Pain Manipulation
~ Minor Shadow Manipulation/To the Knowledge of Others.
~ Bloodline of Hades: The Ability to draw forth respect , fear and loyalty in any monster she encounters or faces in battle , no matter their breeding.

man_file_1067552_megan-fox-transformers-car.gif

Relationship?:
~ Single as a Pringle , Bitches.. ~
Crush:
TBD
Friends:
TBD
Enemies:
TBD
Bio: [At least 5 detailed sentences.]
Favorite Song:
Extras: [Miscellaneous and added information]

Last edited:
  • Love
[dash= #c42c0a]
itdZI48.png

NAME
Clara Halsey

NICKNAME(S)
Lara, Hal, Hayley

CLAIMED

POSITION
Camper

PARENTS
Athena & Robert Halsey

HEIGHT
5"8

WEIGHT
136 LBS

HAIR COLOR
Curly/Flat Red Hair

EYE COLOR
Green

FpmpMia.jpg

CLOTHING STYLE
In variety, you could see Clara wear anything she wants. From casual to something professional. From short pants to leather jackets. From various tops to various jeans. Depending on the weather, you can't really describe her as a woman who would only wear on type of clothing. May it only be leather or otherwise. When its hot outside, you can see that she'd wear something more suitable. Like short jeans, and a loose top etc.

SEXUALITY
Bisexual

FEATURES (5+)
Friendly, Optimistic, Spontaneous, Dedicated, Independent, Intelligent, Appreciative, Versatile, Straightforward.

FLAWS (5)
Emotional, Curious, Blunt, Overzealous, Peevish

Strawberries, Lemonade, Oranges, Winter, Summer, Rain, Grassy Fields, Chocolate Cake, Milkshake, Red Rose, Leaves, Tea, Exploring, Cats, Children, Challenges, Volleyball, Ocean, Valleys, Painting

DISLIKES
Dogs, Rain, Condescending People, Hypocrites, Apples, Heights, Coffee, Bullies, Clowns

SHbIBCB.jpg

WEAKNESSES
Forceful, Reckless. Provocative

STRENGHTS
Photographic Memory, Strong, Observant, Adaptable, Focused

FEARS
Unable to succeed at the Camp.
She very much hates spiders and snakes.
Losing those close to her. Friends, family etc.

SECRETS
Steals Elias' mp3 player when he is asleep, so she can listen to it.
Likes to take walks during the night, or to stargaze.

ABILITY
Mind Lock
The capability to paralyze or shut down an individual or more, depending on what or who they are. Monsters, and/or other demigods. Activates through sight. Has to look into her opponents eyes, or by touch. Can, depending on the situation, paralyze more than two people or monsters. If the opponent is stronger, it will require more focus. Her eyes will glow golden during the activation process, may it be through her gaze or touch.

RELATIONSHIP
Andreas Vega

CRUSH
N/A

FRIENDS
Katherine Marsh - Their friendship is still blooming, but to Clara, she is a very close friend. She enjoys her company and they pretty much share everything they want with one another.

Elias Kāne - They have an interesting relationship with one another. A very good friend she is very social with. They joke with one another, and from time to time, pull a prank or two. For example, Elias might, just to piss her off, throw her into a lake, a pool, you name it. Wheras, Clara is similar in many ways. Thats why they have a really good connection with one another.

Elijah Veirmond - To Clara, he is considered a friend. Even if he tries to keep to himself, or be reserved, she tries to be there for him, and or have him open up. He has been at the Camp for a few weeks, and has been bullied - as in name calling and such. Instead of standing up for himself, he doesn't and Clara has, standing up agasint the bullies instead. Luckily, she makes the effort to seek him out and to be social with him, and thanks to that, Elijah opens up to her. They have a unique relationship.

Michael Hopper - Has a love/hate relationship with the guy. They would most of the time butt heads with one another. May it be over an opinion or just a simple arguement. She knows that from time to time, Michael tries to annoy her on purpose, and thats where the arguement occurs. Despite that, Clara respects him. They both have things in common - such as being intelligent. Aa reason for why they study with one another. So, you could say that they can't stand each other to a certain degree. He has a very logical mind, wheras she has one too, but also one thats very optimist.

Malakai Wayland - A battle hardened instructor. Like a few others, Clara has definetely noticed how different he is towards her. During their one on one sessions, he is much more strict, hard, and aggressive. Its much more challenging for Clara than the others who are under his tutelage.

Jasper Aurora Westwood - An absolute of a friend. Has a really good connection with him, and from time to time, tends to spend time with him. Joins him for a stroll, or plays with the nymphs in the mornning.. You name it. Clara tends to find him if she wants some weed, or visits him to just pass the time.. And eat weed like Jasper does. More or less when she wants to escape from the troubles in her life. To feel the universe.. Because thats what the weed does when you're high.

RtGDdjD.png

HISTORY
Clara Halsey was born to Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom and Robert Halsey. She was, like many others, a demi-god, but that was kept hidden from her for many years. It was more or less because of her father, who wanted her to have a normal life, rather than one like her mother. Despite Athena's love for Clara, she accepted her fathers wish, and in order to make sure no harm would come to her, she disappeared from her life.

A relative normal life followed after. Robert knew that Clara was an adventurous spirit. A daughter who was extremely curious and wanted to find knowledge. Reading books. Staying at school for too long in the library, and to be honest, that trait alone was something she inherited from Athena herself. Her father could see that, and would always reminisce about Athena.

Yes, Robert, Clara's father knew pretty much everything that was required of him. Whenever his daughter asked him about his mother, he avoided the subject, and knowing how curious his daughter was, she pretty much wanted to find the answers herself. Though at one point, it was evident, or rather, inevitable that his daughter would find the truth. Robert caved in, feeling guilty and regretful. He finally told her about Athena and her entire family tree. To her it was a mere fairy tale, but eventually, she came to believe in that.

Honestly, the young daughter of Robert felt abandoned, and always wondered why her mother never returned to both Robert, her father and her daughter, Clara. Even after she found out the truth, her mother never resurfaced. From that point on, Clara decided to become a woman who could handle herself. To have a strong personality, and to never break down. One may even say it was a facade to hide what she truly felt.

And thus came the time, where her father finally told her about her destiny, and it did not take Clara much time to accept it. She eventually joined Camp Half-blood. It was not only to become a warrior, or to become a woman with great wisdom like her mother, it was also to find out why her mother left, or why she never returned when the truth was revealed to her in the past. If anything, one could say Clara holds a grudge against her mother and wants to prove her wrong in many ways.

To Clara, it is all an assumption but her father did tell her that, at the Camp, its a higher chance for her to meet her mother, Athena. Even if she knew that there were other demigods like her out there, she was surprised to see how many sons and daughters the many greek Gods and Goddesses had. It was surprising. Obviously though, time passed and now, Clara is an eighteen year old teenager.

FAVORITE SONG

EXTRA
- Clara wears reading glasses during study sessions, or when she is reading a book.
- Has a habit of pulling her bangs behind her ear when she is trying to hide something.
- Is very much into archery despite not being the daughter of Artemis.

H3PfWVR.jpg

[/dash]

Last edited:

coollogo_com-1392566.png Son of Hecate

Name: Jude Wilding
Nicknames: None. Call him Jude.
Parents: Trevor Wilding x Hecate

Height: 6'1
Weight: 176
Hair: Wavy auburn. Usually messy.
Eyes: Gray.
Tattoos/Markings: Tattoo of the Catcher in the Rye quote, "I can't explain what I a mean. And even if I could, I'm not sure I'd feel like it" on his back left shoulder in simple black text.
Clothing Style: Simple and masculine. Has no real care for fashion. Sticks to grays. More of a skater style. Example 1. Example 2.
Sexuality/Alignment: Bisexual. But, he's not very interested in relationships.

Features: Intelligent. Patient. Responsible. Loyal and loving (to very few). Restrained.
Flaws: Bitter. Apathetic. Sarcastic. Inconsiderate. Quiet.

Likes: Sleeping. Hot, black coffee. Indoors. Winter and fall. Smoking. Skateboarding. Guitar. Being helpful. Indie music.
Dislikes: Liars. Broken promises. Most physical activity. Crowds. Summer heat.
Weaknesses: Grudges. His grandfather. Affection/very nice people. Ignores his 'talents'. Lonely
Strengths: Planning skills. Strong sense of responsibility. Able to remain calm in tense situations. Picks up new skills quickly. Good work ethic.

Fears: Becoming his father.
Secrets: He hates camp, his father, and his mother. However, he is not a complainer, so he stays.
Abilities: Nature manipulation.
Mist manipulation/illusion magic. magic detection.

Relationship: Single
Crush: No one.
Friends , Enemies:
Bio:
Jude's father did not want any children. He wanted to live, well, wildly. Trevor flitted around, slept with women, spent money he didn't have and generally lived his life the way he wanted to with little consideration for his family. On occasion, Trevor would return home to Boston for money. Little Jude was so excited but then heartbroken when his father treated him callously and left again. At times, he would pray that his mother would come and get him. All he wanted was a normal family, so that the kids at school wouldn't mock him for having a druggie-alcoholic father that didn't love him.

So, Jude was raised by his grandfather. It was the two of them for the longest time. Samuel, the grandfather, did his best to raise Jude, but Jude never got over the constant betrayal of his father and the absence of his mother. In recent years, Samuel met a quirky older lady. She sort of adopted Jude as her own, and they all live pretty happily. When a seeker found Jude, he was pretty angry. He did not want to go to some stupid camp with other freaks. However, Samuel thought it was for the best. This summer is his second at camp, and he's not looking forward to it.

Favorite Song:

Last edited:

tumblr_ovzelj4V2N1u0gqjjo1_500.jpg

x1h7lZD.png

Basic Info
Claimed or Unclaimed?:

Claimed
Position:
Camper
Parents:
Rebecka Scooter x Morhpheus

Physical
Info

Height: 5'7
Weight: 133
Hair: Curly, Dirty Blonde (naturally), Dyed blue-green
Eye's: Olive Green
Tattoo's/Marking's: None
Clothing Style: Light, Colorful, Wooly Fabrics
Sexuality/Alignment: Bisexual

Personality
Features:
Sweet, Admiral, Ernest, Open, Well-read
Flaw:
Childish, Disorganized, Easily Discouraged, Weak-willed, Bad Humor
Star Wars, Warm weather, walks into the forest, Paul Blart: Mall Cop, Rap, Staying up all night and drinking coffee and rapping to yourself, movies
Dislikes:
Snow, Black Coffee, Salads, Country Music, Computers, Italian Food, Cities
Weaknesses:
Struggles with modern technology, sporadic sleeping patterns: maybe be restless, super sleepy, at random intervals and sleeps longer than normal. Night Terrors, episodes of paranoia after sleep.

Strengths:
Knowledgeable
Fears:
Sleeping and never waking up
Secrets:
Threatened by Phobetor in dreams

Abilities:
(Waiting)
Relationship?:
Single
Crush:

Katie Marsh
Friends:

Clara, Katie, Violet (Best Friend)
Enemies:
Enrique (Pushy Button Pusher)
Bio
Emily lived out in the rural countryside for most of her life. She lived alone with her mother whom worked at a gas station not far from their house. Emily knew from a young age she was special, as she had often put her mother's farm animals to sleep.

It wasn't until she was 10 that her mother told her about who she was. She was a daughter of Morpheus the God of Dreams. At that point in her life she never found her herself interested in reading or learning. She was home schooled by her mother and learned what she knew. From that point on she took much more interest in Greek and Roman mythology.

Her reading took off from that. Her mother got all the books she could. She would make the long trips to town libraries and take out books for her to read. She had even started to read in her dream which were coming much more lucid at that point.

It was around the age of 15 that she moved out of her country house and moved to the city. She went to a densely populated public school. She hated it greatly, the noise, and crowded streets it all made her very uncomfortable. She made some friends, though. She developed into a sweet young girl. She gathered a taste for rap and many movies and shows she watched in the city. However she was not without flaws she had a problem with touching people, for not having anyone to learn that from she often poked, pulled, and poked people jokingly with her bad sense of humor.

To comfort her besides her friends were her dreamscape that her father provided her. A wonderful land that she would fall asleep to. She would play like a child and do whatever she wanted to hours until she awoke.

This all stopped though slowly overtime. She lost touch with that world and started to have terrible terrible dreams. Her dreamed rotted away into terrors of horrific monsters. She became restless unable to control her sleep patterns and her mind wandered into paranoia once awoke from the sweat filled dream states of terror.

Her mother was worried and didn't know what to do. She had known of a camp for demigods like her. She had not wanted to send her there but it was the best choice for it was probably the only way to help her with her night terrors.

She was sent there at age 16 and made some new friends their. It was difficult at first and she didn't want to leave, but she came to the understanding that it was best for herself. She had now been at the camp for about 3 year and her dreams have still not gotten better but perhaps only worse.
Favorite Song:

Last edited:
  • Love
8fcb49d51055700b522b225f4ba7c6c4.jpg

Enrique Ignacia Armando Ortiz
Nicknames: Rickie, Nacho, Rick,
Parents: Eris Goddess of Discord + Armando Ortiz

Height: 5'10
Weight: 160lbs
Hair: Black dreads
Eye's: Green
Clothing Style: Relaxed, stoner-esque.
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Features: Loyal to a fault, Relaxed, Compassionate, Strong willed, Jovial and inclusive.
Flaws: Not too trusting, Lack of restraint, Inquisitive, Airheaded, Detached

tumblr_m0u6c8d8iO1rrw5kao1_500.gif

Likes: Dogs, Beaches, Water, Physical activities, Girls, Wrestling, Parties, Freestyling, Jamrock
Dislikes: Heights, Country music, Fighting for real, People who arent genuine.

Weaknesses: Enrique is a real sweetheart so he doesnt do well with intense situations.
Strengths: He's a gifted wrestler and hand to hand fighter. Enrique is gifted at talking fast, whether to diffuse situations or to freestyle. He also dabbles in guitar.

0e0f23b98ce7c966a32fc9d796c7243e.gif

Fears: Tight spaces, Spiders, His hair being cut.
Secrets: His dad is half white, but he calls himself a full Puerto RIcan.

Abilities:
(WAITING)

Relationship: Currently Single
Crush: None
Friends: Clara Halsey
Enemies: Emily Scooter (Favorite Pet Peeve),

(HISTORY IS WIP)
Bio: Born in Charleston, South Carolina. He was raised on Sullivan's Island by his 26 year old father Armando Ortiz. As a child Enrique was fond of running away. His favorite place to run to was the beach, he could move up and down the beach for hours before his father found him. Not that he had any problems with his father but a young man craves independence. As he grew older he got interested in his heritage. The more questions he asked about his mother the more he was left wanting for answers. His father told him that his mother wasnt anyone he'd ever need to know. Growing up Enrique heard tidbits about his mother from relatives and when his father was intoxicated he made the occasional slip. His father would blab to a friend or two about how his son was going to be thrown into a life of conflict just like he'd been. From the laughter and agreement Enrique heard after he understood his mother had been a complicated woman. But regardless of her complications his robut feelings of love towards her never seemed to waver.

Favorite Song:

The Master Has Come Back
Extras: He speaks Spanish fluently.

• Love