Percy Jackson: Fall of Olympus

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jessie Targaryen

Original poster

• Many years after the brave Heroes of Olympus who faced down the Primordial Goddess Gaea have passed on due to their age, the Demigods of the world are currently experiencing a time of great peace. Since Gaea rose all those years ago, a few of her counterparts (Tartarus, Erebus, and Nyx) made a grab for power in the void left behind by the Earth Goddess. All of them have been defeated, (with the current Gods making plans on who takes over what domain to keep the balance of power) making this generation of warriors quite adept at taking down immortals and granting them a well earned time of peace. The Romans and the Greeks get along great and visit each other's camps quite often (much to the excitement of the children of the love Goddess). The Gods claim their children as promised to Jackson all those years ago. Demigods who go on quests manage to pull through their hardships and survive (deathtoll is down). Very little earth shaking events come up these days, which is why the emergence of the Primordial Trio (The only three Demi-Primordials to exist, all three appeared in a close timeframe to each other, two at Camp Half-Blood and one at Camp Jupiter) sent shockwaves through the demigods. However, even this shock was eventually sent backstage and these new beings were seen as just normal demigods. All is well for the demigods of today.
    • You are one of the few Demigods that exist in the world. Enjoying your home among your fellows at Camp Half-Blood. Chilling with your friends, checking out guys, training, definitely checking out the Romans when they visit from Camp Jupiter. Including their Praetor, a boy who already has legends about him. A boy who was said to have put down the Earth with his own sword, one who faced his own father in battle and killed him. Jason Diabolus, Son of Khaos.

Anyways, life seems fine and all that until one day a cryptic message arrives from the Oracle. "Mad Gods bear arms, Shackles of slavery descend as the mist fades. Heroes shall burn". No sooner does she say that then a portal opens up in Camp and none other than Praetor Diabolus himself stumbles out, his armor torn open and he with scratches and deep cuts all over his already scarred body. He collapses at your feet. Barely alive. At the same moment the forces of Sky, Earth, and Underworld seem to turn against the world as the apocalypse sets in on the world. The Gods have turned against their world. Planning to enslave all and murder their children. The world around you seems to be coming apart at the seams; the Mist begins to fade, the barriers around camp fail, your friends are torn apart by their own parents and in bloodbath of monumental proportions. It is alot to take on, and most would crumble under the current situation, but you are used to the abnormal so this is simply quite disorienting to you...

One thing remains obvious, if you are to survive then Olympus must Fall.
    • Alrighty, I usually like a breakdown of what kind of stuff is going down so I'm gonna keep it basic. Bear with me friends!

• You are a demigod (exceptions can be made for Oracle and other mortals, send me a message regarding this).
      • Gods are gonna go crazy and try to kill us while enslaving mortals.
      • Revolution.
      • We are gonna kill our parents as it is the only way to survive, and take over as a new race of immortals.
      • Romance and Stuff
      • Violence!
      • Expect content like Blood and stuff. Ex. If you get cut in half by Ares, then there is gonna be blood all over the floor.
      • Other assorted fun stuff! Enemies I haven't revealed yet! YAY!

• Rules:

• The word of myself, or the Co-GM(s) is law. What we say goes. Period.
        • There will be only THREE Demi-Primordials. A child of Khaos (me), a child of Nyx, and a child of Gaea. They will be chosen by myself and only by me. If you want to apply, message me a VERY detailed CS for them. I will decide then (NOTE: The reason for it being very detailed is that I want to understand whether or not you can handle that kind of power without being super OP and ridiculous. Also note that I will place limiters on your character, this stands true for my own as well.).
        • NO GOD-MODDING.
        • ALL changes to your CS must be approved by me or a CO-GM before they show up in IC.
        • Mature content is fine, just keep it PG-13 in the chat, anything further for romance take it to PM.
        • If you read these, add your favorite color in your CS, with the text being that color.
        • I said bloodiness earlier, just don't go too far. I don't want anything like descriptions of your insides coming out. PG-13 guys and gals.
        • I will choose CO-GM(s) based off of how many people are in the rp, and choices will be made after I get to know some of you.
        • No being OP, there is no way a child of Hermes could solo Kronos (I've had somebody try to say this happened by 'outrunning' Kronos' time field.).
        • Be friendly.
        • If you disappear longer than two weeks without any notification, GM's will gain control over your character until you return. Longer than 4 weeks, your character dies.
        • You won't be the hero all the time, let others get a chance.
        • Your powers and skills will increase over time as you learn to use them. ALL POWERS ARE RELEVANT TO YOUR GODLY PARENT.
        • All powers have drawbacks.
        • Mortals or Oracle interest? Message me!
        • Don't be afraid to suggest ideas.
        • Our group will be 10 people big at the most. (There will be two CO-GMs at that point).
        • You can have as many characters as your can handle!
        • Have Fun!

• Code:
          [center]Main Image Here[/center]
          [color=]*Quote Here*[/color]

[spoilerbb=Basic Information]
          [IMG]http://www.hallerandhug.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/line-divider.png[/IMG]

[b][u]Name[/u][/b]:
          [b][u]Nickname[/u][/b]:
          [i][u]Gender[/u][/i]:
          [b][u]Age[/u][/b]:
          [i][u]Age Appearance[/u][/i]:
          [i][u]Sexuality[/u][/i]:

[i][u]Godly Parent[/u][/i]:
          [i][u]Mortal Parent[/u][/i]:
          [i][u]Siblings[/u][/i]:
          (optional)

[i][u]Length and build[/u][/i]:
          [i][u]Weight[/u][/i]:
          [i][u]Favorite weather and season[/u][/i]:

[IMG]http://www.hallerandhug.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/line-divider.png[/IMG]

[i][u]Birthplace[/u][/i]:

[b][u]Appearance[/u][/b]:
          (Either an image or one decent paragraph that describes the character)
          [/spoilerbb]

[spoilerbb=Detailed Information]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]:

[u][b]History[/b][/u]:
          (At least two decent paragraphs)

[i][u]Theme Song[/u][/i]:
          (Either a link or a video, optional though)
          [/spoilerbb]

[spoilerbb=Combat Information]

[b][u]Weapons/Items[/u][/b][u][/u]
          [spoilerbb=Weapons/items]

[b]Name of Weapon or Item[/b]:

[b]Description[/b]:

[b]Appearance[/b]:
          [/spoilerbb]

[spoilerbb=Abilities and Powers]
          [b][u]Skills/Abilities:[/u][/b]
          (What are the skills that make your character good at some points or bad. Sword Skills, Stamina, Reaction times, etc. Must be placed here to be accepted.)

[b][u]Special Traits[/u][/b]
          (Place unique traits like [i]"Unnaturally Strong"[/i] or [i]"Excellent Power Control"[/i] here, and make sure they are relevant to your Parent. If it is not stated here, it won't be accepted.)

(Repeat next code for each power you have. Ensure they are relevant to your Godly Parent and remember that you will grow throughout this RP. Your abilities will get stronger and you will gain new ones.)
          [b][u]Powers:[/u][/b]
          Description:
          Restrictions:
          Drawbacks/Weaknesses:
          [/spolierbb]

• Rules:

• The word of myself, or the Co-GM(s) is law. What we say goes. Period.
        • There will be only THREE Demi-Primordials. A child of Khaos (me), a child of Nyx, and a child of Gaea. They will be chosen by myself and only by me. If you want to apply, message me a VERY detailed CS for them. I will decide then (NOTE: The reason for it being very detailed is that I want to understand whether or not you can handle that kind of power without being super OP and ridiculous. Also note that I will place limiters on your character, this stands true for my own as well.).
        • NO GOD-MODDING.
        • ALL changes to your CS must be approved by me or a CO-GM before they show up in IC.
        • Mature content is fine, just keep it PG-13 in the chat, anything further for romance take it to PM.
        • If you read these, add your favorite color in your CS, with the text being that color.
        • I said bloodiness earlier, just don't go too far. I don't want anything like descriptions of your insides coming out. PG-13 guys and gals.
        • I will choose CO-GM(s) based off of how many people are in the rp, and choices will be made after I get to know some of you.
        • No being OP, there is no way a child of Hermes could solo Kronos (I've had somebody try to say this happened by 'outrunning' Kronos' time field.).
        • Be friendly.
        • If you disappear longer than two weeks without any notification, GM's will gain control over your character until you return. Longer than 4 weeks, your character dies.
        • You won't be the hero all the time, let others get a chance.
        • Your powers and skills will increase over time as you learn to use them. ALL POWERS ARE RELEVANT TO YOUR GODLY PARENT.
        • All powers have drawbacks.
        • Mortals or Oracle interest? Message me!
        • Don't be afraid to suggest ideas.
        • Our group will be 10 people big at the most. (There will be two CO-GMs at that point).
        • You can have as many characters as your can handle!
        • Have Fun!

• Demi-Primordials:
        • Jason Diabolus, Son of Khaos: (ME)
        • Child of Nyx: (Open)
        • Child of Gaea: (Open)

Demi-Gods:

Oracle:

Mortals:

Last edited by a moderator:
      So, the premise is that the gods are crazy and the demigods are super-demigods that can kill gods? SIGN ME UP.

At first the only ones capable of actually killing a God will be Demi-Primordials. The other demigods can fight a God Kato Submission But need a Demi-Primordial to finish the job. Worry not, because that will change during the rp

At first the only ones capable of actually killing a God will be Demi-Primordials. The other demigods can fight a God Kato Submission But need a Demi-Primordial to finish the job. Worry not, because that will change during the rp

Are there demi-titans?

So basically, this whole plot is based on Luke Castellan's dream?

Except we aren't serving no Titan asshole

Very interesting concept and i want to join but i'm not quite sure since i'm super familiar with the Percy Jackson series but i have joined a few Camp Half-Blood roleplays, mostly being unaware it was a book series at the time.

I would love to join, as a child of Nyx, if possible! Nyx is one of my favorite <3 I totally don't mind sending in a detailed cs~

I'd like to ask if ALL gods are after the?

Dunno, if had to chose I'd want Nyx; though I don't mind Gaea as well x]

Ooohh, okay.

Well you'd have to apply for that position and I'll have to approve you. Go ahead and start working on CS. I'm gonna try to get a couple friends in here to boost numbets

Interested. Child of Ares comin' at ya. And do you have a regular version of the CS?

Last edited by a moderator:
      The code for the CS is in the overview section

I know. It's just my tablet doesn't like code.

I think the hardest part of making a Percy Jackson character is choosing the gogly parent.

I'm torn between Artemis, Hades, Persephone and Hecate.

Status
      Not open for further replies.