Percy Jackson: Camp Halfblood Sign Up/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry about the wait that we have had, some real life stuff has happened and I haven't gotten the time to make the roleplay. Luckily I have finally gotten it up and people can start making their posts now.

I remind you that your post must be at least a paragraph in size and that the grammar/spelling doesn't have to be perfect but it does have to be readable. If your post is too short/unreadable I will ask you to edit it so it can meet the criteria.

Keep those two things in mind and start posting (also don't laugh too hard at my starter, I am not very good at writing those. I do better when I have something to respond to.)

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/percy-jackson-camp-halfblood.40944/
Whose the catatonic?

Mr V : My character is speaking and the character he is supposed to be watching is TheLotusDragon's character Ash Waters who, as stated in his profile, wakes up in the infirmary after a monster attack outside of the camp borders. Don't be too concerned about his character until he can respond himself, I was just sorta working in his back story into the starting post because he was one of the first to arrive at camp.

I'm gonna apologize, ahead of time, for the length and, maybe, for some of the weird word choices. I struggled through a few parts.

Posted. And I'm not trying to rip off Ash Waters's coma bit. I'm probably going to wake up a few minutes from now, and make a final push down the hill. Or you can send someone for me and make it a lot easier, whatever works for you.

Mr V - I am a little confused about what was going on in your post, you were being chased by an empousa who was accompanied by a few hellhounds (which I guess is okay since they are considered magical and could probably summon a hellhound) but what happened after that? Is your character just standing at the entrance to camp? Just how many hell-hounds has this empousa managed to summon? (You make it sound like she has dozens of them, if she really did have dozens I bet Hades would begin to wonder where all of his hounds went.) How badly is your character injured?

Also if you could please start a new paragraph when someone new begins talking it would be appreciated.

(instead of "Wow John that game as intense." said Phil. "I know Phil, both teams played really well." said John. "I am glad we bought went through with buying the tickets, they were worth it."

You should make it more like:

"Wow John, that game was intense." Said Phil.

"I know Phil, both teams played really well." said John.

"I am glad we went through with buying the tickets, they were worth the money.")

It makes your paragraphs easier to read, it is kinda cluttered the way it is now

On an unrelated note we might be able to do something with this empousa and her pack of hellhounds, we already have one character who was injured by hellhounds. Perhaps it was one of hers that got loose? Just going to put it down on the list of possible events if we can figure it out.

Mr V - I am a little confused about what was going on in your post, you were being chased by an empousa who was accompanied by a few hellhounds (which I guess is okay since they are considered magical and could probably summon a hellhound) but what happened after that? Is your character just standing at the entrance to camp? Just how many hell-hounds has this empousa managed to summon? (You make it sound like she has dozens of them, if she really did have dozens I bet Hades would begin to wonder where all of his hounds went.) How badly is your character injured?
Also if you could please start a new paragraph when someone new begins talking it would be appreciated.

(instead of "Wow John that game as intense." said Phil. "I know Phil, both teams played really well." said John. "I am glad we bought went through with buying the tickets, they were worth it."

You should make it more like:
"Wow John, that game was intense." Said Phil.

"I know Phil, both teams played really well." said John.

"I am glad we went through with buying the tickets, they were worth the money.")

It makes your paragraphs easier to read, it is kinda cluttered the way it is now.

On an unrelated note we might be able to do something with this empousa and her pack of hellhounds, we already have one character who was injured by hellhounds. Perhaps it was one of hers that got loose? Just going to put it down on the list of possible events if we can figure it out.

I'm detecting some frustration on your part (judging from the color of my name. It could be just an artistic choice, but whatever), but cool beans. I'm for the empousa being a villain.

Yep. I'm just sort of lying there. Anyone keen on sending someone? I'm bleeding rather badly, and my satyr has a few bite wounds and a potentially broken leg.

And Hades really needs a kennel. First that guy, then me, then Percy Jackson....

I promise to make a post tomorrow at the latest! Sorry if I'm a little slow.

I'm detecting some frustration on your part (judging from the color of my name. It could be just an artistic choice, but whatever), but cool beans. I'm for the empousa being a villain.

Yep. I'm just sort of lying there. Anyone keen on sending someone? I'm bleeding rather badly, and my satyr has a few bite wounds and a potentially broken leg.

And Hades really needs a kennel. First that guy, then me, then Percy Jackson....
Currently Chiron is carrying Mike and Blane (my satyr) is helping you.

So. Anyone going to post, or do I have to?

Mr V: I have actually been waiting for you to respond, you haven't responded in a while and I was starting to think you had lost interest in this roleplay. Feel free to make another post but remember that your character is currently being brought up to the Big House by a satyr. I respectfully ask that you don't take anymore unexplained absences from the roleplay, if you are not going to be able to respond to the roleplay for a while than just tell me. If you don't respond in over three days I will assume you have lost interest.

I am sorry about the delay(s) I have unintentionally caused with my slow posting, I haven't been feeling well lately which has made getting posts up more difficult than it should be. I promise that I will post something tomorrow, I just couldn't get around to it tonight. I apologize again.

No worries, and similarly, I should make my own reply tomorrow as well. Feel better.

I apologize for the double post, but I was curious...are we assuming the other players have dropped out then?

Im here! Gonna post today lol was waiting for Chiron's post

Reactions: 2 people
Lol, didn't necessarily mean you, Obsidian. But I always look forward to your posts.

Lol, didn't necessarily meant you, Obsidian. But I always look forward to your posts.
:jump: Lol dont worry ill interact with your character.

Reactions: 2 people
May - I am going to agree with your assumption. If they haven't responded yet they probably aren't going to.

Also I had an idea for a villain we could face later on, which I'll PM you about. And in regards to quests, how are those going to work? We have more than 3 people involved, or are we going to play "The Mark of Athena" and send more than 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.