Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, @Elle Joyner! I can't really join right now, what with all the other RPs I'm in and trying to get one of my own going. Thanks for the invite, tho!

I am definitly interested!

I'm interested, though I'm gonna be busy until the end of August unfortunately D':

Definitely interested! I know that I currently have a gray name, but that's not from a long absence. I just haven't been doing any group RPs as of late, and haven't started any new One on Ones either. Everything I currently have going is in PM, which isn't factored into the color of my name apparently.

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
I might be interested. I can't read through everything right now but when I get home from work tomorrow I will. :)

Wow, this looks really interesting! What must I do to join?

Wow, this looks really interesting! What must I do to join?

After you've read through everything, just click on that link to the cs and fill out a sheet :)

UPDATE

Just a heads up that this is FINAL week to get in your character sheets or to get them finished ! I'm pretty flexible as far as the details go, so just get what you can up, as soon as possible and as long as the bare bones are there, we can still chat about the character, but I can't approve something that ISN'T there ;-)

• Useful
Reactions: Joan
UPDATE

So! Due to scheduling issues, we have unfortunately lost a few members and because we're still fairly close to the beginning, I would like to open this up to new characters (either from existing players, or new players) -- If interested, please fill out a CS as you would normally :

Status
Not open for further replies.