1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Per Sempre Tua (Mafia Boss' Daughter/Mafia Member RP)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ray, Dec 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Posting Expectations: Proper Grammar, Punctuation, Capitalization, and Spelling, etc., Contribution to the plot (i.e. playing NPCs as needed), staying active in OOC especially if you can't reply one week, no one-liners, and posting at least once a week

Preferences: Lead Female (this does not mean I won't play males as NPCs; I expect the same out of you)

Basic Plot: The mafia boss has a brush in with a rival of his- one of the various Cammora groups- and now that group is out for revenge- they plan to take his daughter's life. The boss hears rumors of this and, therefore, he assigns one of his old buddies to be a bodyguard for his daughter. This comes along with action and adventure, as well as the goal of keeping the daughter alive and protected, and as a reward for the time they spend together, the two also begin to fall in love with each other.

My character's bio: Here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.