People to Do, Places to See (New Member ISO RP Partners)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Luchi

Original poster
Hey, everyone! After joining a couple days ago, I'm ready to mix and mingle :] No story is set in stone, so I'm open to ideas! Since I'm just getting back into writing and roleplay, my responses will probably be around one paragraph, and somewhat passive. Beginning-Adaptive writers are welcome (as long as you don't mind my style, and avoid the "naughty" list). The main thing is to have fun ;]

Things That Grab My Interest: multiple partners, friends-with-benefits, friendship turned into romance, lgbt relationships, light bdsm

Naughty Places We Won't Go: abuse, violence, fanfic, rape, slave, vampires, furries, "toilet" fetishes

Reply or shoot me a PM if you're interested in starting an adventure ^^

*waves*

Reactions: Luchi
We could go talk in PM, discuss what and if we wanna rp :3

Still looking for more people to rp with, if anyone's interested :] Don't be shy ;D hehe

Been on the site for a few weeks now, and loving it. However, I'm still looking for 1x1 partners. I never really have an extremely detailed plot set in stone, but if you have ideas, I would love to hear them. Otherwise, as long as we have basic oc background/scenario, we can just roll with the story. I like surprises, and learning about characters as we go. Scenarios that are currently grabbing my attention fall into fxf, taboo, friend-turned-lovers, experimental partners, and more. This can be simple, or more detailed. Just let me know what you're in the mood for ;) I can play male or female, and multiples, if needed.

Still looking? PM me and we can work out a plot, if you'd like. c:

Still looking ^^ Just an fyi, I'm starting a new job, soon. While I usually post a couple times a day (or rather frequently at owlish hours), I may be settle into more of a once per day routine. It depends on my schedule, which I will update asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.