People of Wal-Mart

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Bob Ross, Apr 8, 2012.

1. [video=youtube;rNzwgrtdBo8][/video]

So by now most of us should know about the People of Wal-Mart. Anyone here see some of the strange creatures that dwell inside of retail stores? 8D
  2. O_O..that...was AMAZINGLY disturbing....and omg it makes me terrified to start my job at walmart...O_O NUUUUUUUUU i dont wanna go...
  3. My boyfriend's been working there for two or three years- believe me, I know that these kinds of people are seen.
  4. oh i believe it @_@
  5. Am I the only one impressed by how oddly pretty the dude in the pink skirt looked?
  6. . . . This is why I avoid that place.
  7. This is why I go there EVERY DAY.
  8. . . .
    Why didn't I have one of my Prom Nights there?
    I could have saved so much money..
  9. There are no Wal-Marts in Australia.

*goes to sleep*
  10. This is why Wal-Mart is the greatest thing ever.
  11. Even more oddly, that 'man' was probably the best dressed there.
    GAWD; How can these people get out of their house dressed like this? Do they know/have no shame?

...I go to Wal-Mart everyday, lmao.
    It's mad funny messing with people and touching the dead fish.
    I like poking the meat. Heh. >:D
  12. oh fuck i have been known to go their before going to a con....many of the people that work their know me as hatsune miku...or princess peach...misty....oh god i dont want to know if their are any pictures of me

wait i would like one me and my whole con friends went to wally world and we where all dressed as fruits basket ((i was saki hanajima)) and while their i found out that many people who work at the walmart i went to know that anime...we had so much fun that day