Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies

So by now most of us should know about the People of Wal-Mart. Anyone here see some of the strange creatures that dwell inside of retail stores? 8D

O_O..that...was AMAZINGLY disturbing....and omg it makes me terrified to start my job at walmart...O_O NUUUUUUUUU i dont wanna go...

My boyfriend's been working there for two or three years- believe me, I know that these kinds of people are seen.

Am I the only one impressed by how oddly pretty the dude in the pink skirt looked?
=|

. . .
Why didn't I have one of my Prom Nights there?
I could have saved so much money..
UGH.

Am I the only one impressed by how oddly pretty the dude in the pink skirt looked?
=|

Even more oddly, that 'man' was probably the best dressed there.
GAWD; How can these people get out of their house dressed like this? Do they know/have no shame?

...I go to Wal-Mart everyday, lmao.
It's mad funny messing with people and touching the dead fish.
I like poking the meat. Heh. >:D

oh fuck i have been known to go their before going to a con....many of the people that work their know me as hatsune miku...or princess peach...misty....oh god i dont want to know if their are any pictures of me

wait i would like one me and my whole con friends went to wally world and we where all dressed as fruits basket ((i was saki hanajima)) and while their i found out that many people who work at the walmart i went to know that anime...we had so much fun that day