People dont respect my fucking CUPCAKES.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
I don't care about myself.

I don't.

I don't care if someone asks me for cash on the regards of needing it for "Gasmoney" when I know it's to buy something less productive. Even if it's my last dollar.

I don't care if I have to walk all the way through rain to a store to try and get my roommates cupcakes when they've had a bad week, I only feel bad when I find they don't have any cupcakes and I come back empty-handed, and then get odd looks just because I tried to be nice. I don't care that they've been rude to the point of throwing food and footwear at me; because I slept on a friend's couch when I needed to.

I don't care if my parents fight or that my brother's a jerk.

I don't care that most of my friends use me as their pillow to cry on all the time, and only contact me when something bad happened.

I don't care if I'm lied to or treated badly. There's probably a reason, so it's ok.

I don't care if that damned bitch's ex-husband calls me and tries to blame every little piece of shit in his life on me. He needs someone to blame, and it's not like I ever met him, or ever will.

I don't care that I may never be able to ever go back up to Ohio again to see my friends, I don't mind, because it's expensive, and I know my dad's got business troubles right now.

I don't care that my mother thinks I complain too much, when she's the one who complains every chance that she gets, about her life, but if I say one thing about something, I'm being whiny.

I don't care that my father's so afraid of fights that no one can express any part of their opinions, and that if I notice this and mention it, I'm immediately the enemy.

I don't care that none of my friends from Ohio talk to me anymore.... I guess they forgot about me.... it's ok. I hope they have fun. I hope every one of them gets a great job and has a family and that great things happen to them.

I don't care that I had a shitty week last week and things kept piling up and that Asmo pulled the "Milkshake" thing. I just feel bad now, because of how mad I got and how bad my temper was.

I don't care that my new friends in my new college are conceited and self-absorbed. On the inside, they're usually very insecure about how they look and feel. I try to help them with that.

I don't care if you outright yell at me.

But at least respect me.... at least try and understand that I'm not some "dumbfuck from texas" or some "idiot hyped up on sugar".

I try to see the good in everyone and in every fucking situation.

It just gets annoying when someone manages to hurt my feelings. and usually, the funny thing is, you're more likely to hurt them by just not knowing that you're doing it.

Hell, apparently no one in RL knows that they disrespect me day after day after day....

But I don't mind, because I don't trust all of them.

It's if you know me, truly know me, and manage to accidentally find that chink in my armor.

I try hard to help. I'm not trying to boast..... I'm just stating a clear understatement.

I just want to be able to help everyone, especially the people important to me.

But.... I just feel like.... people just.... don't respect the the effort that I go through to try and make everything ok. People only see that I'm soaked, but don't ask me why, otherwise, they'd know that I walked a mile to try and get you cupcakes, and I'm only crying because I wasn't able to get you any, and that I wish I could give one to you so that I could see you smile....

....Your right hun, I don't respect your cupcakes....I respect your powdered doughnuts.

<3 We all love you girl and you know you can (and have) text(ed) me with things.....Chin up hun. Talk, rant, rave, anything to me....I'll be your shoulder anytime.

((Btw...I'm 'lucking' lucky to have you as a friend.))

Reactions: 1 person
Pudding, My dear sweet sweet Heather, pudding.

*Snuggles and covers with snotty slimy tears of depression and emoness*

Call me hun, I have my cell on me now....If you are able. I promise I'll be there the best I can for you.

I actually kind-of understand where you're coming from, hun. It may seem like empty words, considering we really don't know each other, but really... You got people that love you, right? Well then, fuck everyone else, and fuck the world.

You got people that love you.

Thank you so much. It means a lot to me, truely, that you told me this. Heather, you rule, WMD, I wuv you, you're my fav Aussie, And Seiji, you're a sweetheart!

We all care about you sweety! I'm here too if you need to talk, scream, or anything! you have my number! I may not always answer but I will try to get back to you! I would welcome you with open arms if ever you showed up at my doorstep. I think you deserve a great amount of respect, love! *hugs*

*Snuggles her Mommy*

You know I respect you a lot too, otherwise, I wouldn't call you "Mommy".

I love you, thank you for being so nice to me all the time!

you deserve the beset and I mean it hun *hugs*

maybe one of these days when I get my butt down to texas to visit my brother I can stop by to pay you a visit! ^_^

I'd really like that...

I know we don't know each other that well, but I think you're a really cool person. I hope things get better for you.

Thank you, it really does help! I think you're cool too! You're a chill guy!

Awwwwwww, Taaaaaaaaaaain!

I think my stuffings fluffing back up to it's previous state of happiness. I hate feeling like that. It gets me so emotionally drained and tired....

Not sure what else to add, really. Everyone's already fired off better advice than I could ever, so I'll just say that everyone here's got your back. Don't let this shit get to you, alright?

And that ex-husband bloke's a fucking prat. The fact that you're prepared to tolerate his bullshit says a lot about you as a person, TK.

I dealt with the bitch that married him. She was worse.

He can do whatever the fuck he wants.

In the end, the bitch was the one who raped me.

.... I really do open up a tad too much sometimes....... ah well...

*Snuggles Grumpy*

Thank you. You are a total sweetheart. You don't seem grumpy at all to me!

>.> Laugh for me?

TitanicNonRomanticScene.jpg

Oh.... My....

That poor bird...