Penumbra Nocturnis

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arcadia

Original poster
maxresdefault292-300x300.jpg

"Weeeeeeelcome.....to Penumbra....my friends." It spits and squeaks at you, the maleficent creature's mouth full of decay, gore and sinew. You look around and see, after all, you are not alone. There are others. Other sinful beings sentenced to this damnation alongside yourself. "In order to leave this place....leave my home....leave Penumbra..." It explains in that of a sickly, oily, sweet-sounding voice, "You must each give up hope....renounce the most primal, deadly sin that your subconscious holds dearest... and survive my brothers and sisters, who..." The creature lets out the most ear-piercing shriek of a laugh; "Will not be as pastoral to you as I."

Sins:
Lust:
Sloth: @BeeShard
Gluttony: @Melon
Envy: @Icystorm
Greed: @Dawn
Wrath: Arcadia Lumina
Pride: @Moogle-Girl

Application:
Name:
Sin to be Punished:
Personality:
Looks:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Application:

Name: Cato Noah

Sin to be Punished:
Wrath

Personality: Cato seems like a calm fellow on his exterior, but when he is riled up, he becomes monstrous and extremely violent, spewing vitriol and venom within the sphere of influence he has, ad if anyone is close enough to suffer physical violence, he will beat them and beat them and beat them some more until his opponent is comatose, dead, or suffering internal and external bleeding.

Looks:
Teenage_Denzel_by_semokan.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Strengths:
-Actual physical strength.
-His violent speech causes many to back away or run away in fear.
-His glare is enough to churn the stomachs of some people, leading to the point above.
-Takes pride in his physical appearance, so cannot be easily incapacitated by injury due to muscle tone.
Weaknesses:
-Brash
-Headstrong
-Is willing to sacrifice others if it means his own survival.

Fears:
Is scared of being alone for all eternity, and that the murder of his father by his hands will finally catch up with him.
Other:
Is allergic to beestings.

Theme Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Stanley "Flare" Modus

Sin to be Punished:
Pride

Personality:
In a few words, Flare is an impulsive, selfish, arrogant womanizer. His temper is usually pretty cool -- actions speak louder than words, after all -- but there's one way to get through to him instantly, and that's calling him by his birth name. He enjoys destructive behavior, including smoking, drugs, vandalism, and arson. Especially arson. In fact he even has a bit of time in juvie on his permanent record. He'd do it all again, though, given the chance. Makes him cooler to the ladies.

Looks:
Flare's most striking feature is his hair, which is styled exactly as you'd think it would be: done up in spikes of random size that point vaguely upwards, and dyed in a haphazard vertical gradient, from red at the bottom to yellow at the top. His eyes are a dull orange color, and his pointed chin juts forward quite a bit. His red shirt with its popped collar shows off the slight muscle on his arms and chest. He also wears torn jeans and orange sneakers.

All in all he pulls off the "total douche" look pretty well.

Also of note are the burn scars on his hands, arms, and feet. They're all very visible, and the scar tissue is enough to slightly restrict his mobility in those areas.

Strengths: High pain tolerance, unstoppable self-esteem, masochism. Go ahead, ladies, beat him into a pulp -- he'll just come back for more.

Weaknesses:
Low dexterity and running speed due to burn scars, cripplingly powerful claustrophobia, weak drinker.

Fears:
In addition to the above claustrophobia, Flare fears losing control over himself, whether through rage or alcohol. Drugs are okay, though.

Greed
kian.jpg
Kian Hahn

28 | Male

Personality
Oh, he's a clever son of a bitch. He's got this way of convincing you to believe things, to do things. He'd commit any crime if it added more zeros to his bank account. But he's a smart bastard too, always covering his tracks. Always seeming clean and upstanding to the public's eye. He desires money and a lavish lifestyle more than anything else.

Looks
Dyed silver-grey hair, shaved sides of head. Fair amount of tattoos and piercings. Cold eyes. Five foot ten in height. Wiry fighter build. Wide range in fashion.

Strengths
A convincing actor.
Persuasive.
Cold-hearted.
Physically fit & a good fighter.
Marksman.

Weaknesses
Trusts no one. Has no true allies.
Money.
Can't deal with druggies or prostitutes.

Fears
Being poor again.
Losing everything he's gained.
Drug addicts and needles.
Sexual situations.

Other
Theme Song

Last edited:
Eh yo @Arcadia Lumina did you actually mention your other players? Cause I dunno if you remember me saying that I took a peek at your bbcode for the top post and you have "url" instead of "mention" for their names.

Eh yo @Arcadia Lumina did you actually mention your other players? Cause I dunno if you remember me saying that I took a peek at your bbcode for the top post and you have "url" instead of "mention" for their names.
I did @, so I don't suppose that's it then?

I don't remember, did you link to this thread in the interest check? I know I don't get alerts when people tag me.

Last edited:
is this still open to sign up for?

Okay cool I will have my Cs up in a bit.

0b325b8069fdca09a780abba9d32029d.jpg

Name:
Ceres "CiCi" Jonas
Sin to be Punished:
Lust
Personality:
Ceres is very promiscuous. She is not afraid to speak her mind. She is very cocky and egotistical. She knows she is attractive and has no fear to put herself out there. She is also very mouthy, if you don't wanna argue with her, then agree with her. She goes out of her way to get what she wants and rarely does anything to help others. She can be very caring but it is hard to tell between her being caring and her putting on a front to get to you. She is very friendly and has little care for people's past. She does not judge other people because to her, who you really are would make you unattractive and that would be a shame. Ceres does have a mean side, however it is more of a protectiveness of herself, she does not let people in and refuses to feeling anything emotional with another person. The second something goes past physical she leaves and says goodbye. She does not believe in love, she thinks that it is a sham and a fairy tale made up to make little girls feel they have a purpose in life.
Strengths:

-Her beauty
-She is very smart witted
-She knows how to get to other people
-She is very
persuasive
-She can come of as extremely caring and that helps her get inside people's head
Weaknesses:
-She is very closed off
emotionally
-She is emotionally weak

Fears:
Ceres is deathly afraid of falling in love. She would rather die than fall for a fairy tale.
Other:

n/a

Finally finished my character sheet. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.