PENUMBRA - An Afterlife Story [World Info, Sign-Ups, OOC Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*looks meekly at Ozzie* Hihi ^^' Are you still accepting new members?

Yes I am, Sylvir!

Thank you, m'dear.

Aaaand you all may want to check the new Obits. >:]

Don't feel dumb! Obits is short for Obituaries. Or death announcements in the newspaper. Which in this case, is the character list for Penumbra. The first image in the original post of this thread. :3

I am gonna reply tonight probs when I get back from class.
Unexpected production work came up today, cause people like to reply back to me about things later than I like. So SUCKFACE ENGAGED. >:C
my apologies, ossossosso.

Sokay, Staci.

Bad News: I will be online MInimally the next 2-3 weeks. I am not dropping out of this because I plan to guide Jethro to his bitter end 8|

Good News: The time I might be able to get on will be evening time for you US types.

Okay.

I'm about to hijack the hell out of this if certain players don't post. :D

I already posted! I usually wait for the GM post because I've got no one to bouce off of.

Sorry I'm still a little pinned up at the moment. ;_;
I'll try to work up a post tomarrow if i can. Q_Q

I'm also waiting for someone to bump against my character... be it Umbra or fellow player... Feeling sort of lost there but really looking on to this RP!

Name: Kain Del Diablo
Age of death: 18
Days dead:
Appearance in life: black short hair, tall (6 foot 2), always wears a suit (prefers black or red), a white shirt, black shoes (dress shoes) and socks
Appearance in death: he wears a suit which seems to have been cut in two and sewed back together.  One side is black (left side), the other side is white (right side).  He wears one black sock (left side) and the other sock is white (right side).  He wears one back dress shoe (left side) and one white dress shoe (right side).  His hair has two parts, one is white (right side), and the other is black (left side).  His shirt seems to have been cut in two pieces and sewed back together, and the right side is colored white whilst the left side is colored black.  He is still 6 foot 2
Personality: he has a quiet insanity to him.  He takes delight in manipulating others to help him, and doesn't not mind killing, or even being killed himself.  Tends to be sweet on the ladies, due to his past.
Cause of death: an insane artist known as Bucca De Livre drugged him and cut him in two pieces.  He then painted one side black, the other side white and stitched his body back together.  He lacks one singular haunt due to him not actually being aware of his death.
In life: he was a business man who a dark past.  He was beaten by his father, with only his sister to protect him.  His mother died in child birth as well.  Through out his life women have seemed to be kind to him, where as men have almost always hated him.
In death: he loves his death, and finds that the world he is in is most amusing, and takes great delight in it.
Haunt: he has a unique haunt, different from all others.  Everyone's haunt is his, as long as they are there at the moment.
Ex: when person m (that's me) is in person a's haunt while person a is inside said haunt, it counts as person m's haunt.  When person m is in person b's haunt and person b is not inside his haunt, then it does not count as person m's haunt.
Not quite sure if my haunt is ok, but it seemed best for my character.  Tell me to change it if you don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.