hehehhee *evil laughter*

You pushed me o.O
*becomes the hulk*
GRAAAARL

Ihihihi plushie :D
*gives plushie back to staci*
I'm sorryyyy
*puppy eyes*

Let me know if I need to change anything in my post.
I did the best I could right now with the post.
Again sorry for my absence, Waifu.
I promise that I'll try not to get sick again.

<333

You're fine. Fiiiine. TT____TT

*Force-feeds soup again*

Good heavens, you lot post fast.

*waves his old man stick at you young-types and hollers something that sounds vaguely like "WAIT FOR ME, YOU YOUNG WHIPPER-SNAPPERS!"*

Name: Markus Percival Dunam
Age at Time of Death: 30
Days Dead: 0

Appearance in Life:
dunnam%2Bfamily.jpg

Manifestation in Death: In death I look much as I did on life, though there are two differences that I can see. The first is the bullet hole, obviously, though the second is more confusing. My right hand is encased in a prove made of interlocking metal plates. I know my hand is still in there because I can move it an feel the inside of the glove, but I can't seem to remove it.

Personality: I was a deeply devoted father and really just worked to pay the bills. I was a big kid who over the weekends would get into just as much trouble as the kids, with them of course, or stay at home with them teaching them how to play monopoly or setting up the console. That only really changed a week before I walked out the door for the last time.

Cause of Death: And so it came to this. After they found the tumor in my brain I decided I would never go out slowly and quietly wasting away in front of my family. Death on my own terms was better than having my mind and body slowly fail before the cancer and way better than the lobotomy they said was the only other option. Unable to pull the trigger myself I had to get others to do it for me. Or at least that was the plan. I got a gun, well, a toy that looked real enough, I got in my car and drove to the bank. Was going to go in and get myself killed, to die on my own terms. But I couldn’t, but hell if I didn’t have timing. Sitting there, toy in my lap, eyes closed, I heard something, the alarm going off. How the hell did the… masked figures came out and saw my car. I thought about pointing the toy at them and letting them take me out but again I couldn’t. They came right over, pulled the door open and told me to drive.

So I did, as fast as I could. Guess the cops must have thought I was an accomplice because as soon as he were clear of traffic they opened up on us. I had never felt so alive as I did that day on the motorway. Didn’t even notice getting hit until my hand fell from the wheel and I looked down. There was blood everywhere and the guy next to me reached over and pulled open my door. Said something I couldn’t catch and pushed me. I bled to death on the side of the road, unable to move or even turn to watch the sirens go by.

In Life: Most of my life was taken up by my family and my job, job didn’t seem so important when I got the news. I was a life insurance agent and was getting a policy for myself when they found the tumor. Called in a couple last favors to get it passed anyway and increased the payout. They’ll live comfortably at least until Mathew is in college.

In Death: I can't let go of life, or my family, of all the things I wanted to do. I guess no one can. I guess I'm hoping it was all a dream, that I can take it back, that I'm in bed asleep next to Hellene or on the couch for burning the potatoes again. Of this is real, if I have.. died... if there is no way back, then I want to make sure my family survives me, that they keep going despite their loss, and if possible say the goodbye I never did.

Haunt:

pripyat1.jpg

Name: Dante Buello
Age at Time of Death: 21
Days Dead: 1

Appearance in Life: His hair looked that like the ash of a cigarette; black, fading into a smokey grey that was no longer than his ear lobes. It was unkempt, in a shaggy array that looked attractive on him. Dante's eyes were a light blue. They too, were pale enough to look almost grey. Matching the distinct lack of life in shocking contrast to the bright shade upon first removal of his mother's womb. He was of medium height, not too tall, not too short either. He was just average in build, again, the perfect in between of having the right amount of body fat, muscle, and shape to him. His favorite clothes were just a t-shirt and some jeans torn at the knees with his inexpensive chucks. Simple. Just the way he liked it.

Manifestation in Death: In times of stress, Dante will spit out specks of blood and tiny shards of glass, while his body is covered in cuts and scars from glass. Some of the cuts have the remnants of the window he jumped through, and glisten as a constant reminder. On Dante's right leg, there is a a chain and shackle attached. At the end is a box, covered with a cast iron lock. In a desperate attempt to run away from his fears, they only internalized and became actual. Inside lurks all his worries his fears, and pressure. Every darkened corner, every dark thought of discourse nursed reside within the box. What could possibly appear if ever opened is a mystery. A mystery Dante doesn't want to confront. Not in life, never in death.

Personality: An inquisitive sort. Dante enjoyed exploring things-- whether they were dark caves, bogs, or children's playgrounds. He liked to find out "why" things were what they were and always tried to think with a rationality in the face of fear or emotion in general. Overall, he is a carefree young adult who enjoys life as it was, but has moments in which pull him down beneath water when he was treading so well before.

Cause of Death: Everything was crashing down on him mentally, and socially. He couldn't follow through with his job, he couldn't spend time with his family, his girlfriend. His only release was discovering things. While at work, got into an intellectual argument with a fellow worker that took him farther than he was mentally capable. He wanted to know everything and he knew it was physically impossible to do so, despite his fevered So he jumped out of a window to see what death was like, but mid-fall, he changed his mind.

In Life: As Dante grew up he had a lot of different occupations. He started out as an errand boy for a company, and slowly worked his way up as the head executive. He not only was the executive, but worked on the side to gather information about other corporations . The work he did, and still does, often wore down on his conscious. He had a family whom he enjoyed his life with, and a girlfriend whom he adored.

In Death: While dead, Dante is in a sort of denial. He doesn't believe what he's done, but yet he can't explain the things he sees, or how he appears.The crawling feeling along his neck keeps him alert, but he knows that there is always a rational explaination. But, as he thinks back, and remembers everything that has happened, the more panicked he becomes and the more irrational his thinking. He thinks that even though he is just a shadowy form of himself, he believes that there is a chance he can come back from the dead. Dante whole heartedly thinks there is a way "out" and strives to find that so he may once more come to living the life he's always known and loved, despite its consequences. What makes him hang on, is his want to repent, and wanting to come back to being human. For now, there is nothing more to do than explore, and fight to find his human life once again.

Haunt: Dante's haunt represents a rash of events in which he partook in for his 'job.' To him, it also represents how he so much fought to keep himself above water mentally, and that the sunken pier is but a reminder of how he let himself fall to the pits of a watery abyss.
t7hg1t.jpg

Curi and Vay, you are both approved.

Einang, I am temporarily suspending your character. If you return while spots are still open, your character will be approved again.

EDIT: Obits have been updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.