Pentagram: ENNEA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap that means I can use tl;dr in actual writing. Nice.

Statsheet is done. For those too lazy to go find it in the OP, here it is. I intended for it to be a little more sophisticated, but there we go.

Anyway, unless anyone wants to make any further edits to their characters, everybody post their CSs in the Index for easier location. Kthx.

Level 8 is stronger than both level 9s. GG.

Level 8 is stronger than both level 9s. GG.
both level 9s
125.jpg

Level:
As of this current stage in his life, Alex is classified as a mid-tier Level Seven.​
Level: Recent level 6

Oh ok. Didn't notice that :D Just saw the 90 on the database and assumed it was something like 9x10

That's Character Level. It's a shorthand version of the stat total to make sure everyone is getting the same amount of EXP.

Ah ok. So if we're all 90 does that mean no powerleveling? sux.

I say we charge headfirst into the highest level dungeon and just spam HP potions until we win. Enough HP potions clears anything.

*(can't wake up until the elysium heart is filled but then i'm fine after that).png

I say we charge headfirst into the highest level dungeon and just spam HP potions until we win. Enough HP potions clears anything.

*glances at NPC Gift candidates, then at prologue plan*

Yes. Good idea.

Mind you, healing magic is often ten times more effective than the resident HP potion knockoff unless you have particularly low PTN.

Yeah but a dedicated healer can sometimes be bad. If they figure out who is who, you're screwed cos you end up actively protecting the healer instead of them protecting you. I prefer to have an extra damager and just spend a bit more on tasteless red liquid that looks strangely similar to blood.

/Invigorating Ember/
Power: 30
Volatility: 10
Difficulty: 35
Elements: Fire

The user summons a fist sized flame that glows with warmth and heat. Holding said flame close to your heart will slowly begin to heal any wounds or ailments affecting you. The severity of the wound takes longer to heal. Bruises and cuts can be gone within' ten seconds, while something life threatening would take much longer. Dispels weariness and exhaustion.

ayyy dank spells
still have no clue how to rate the spells

Extra DPSer, huh? I absolutely could never have told that from your completely DPS-based character.

Okay, time to clear this up once and for all:
Power is the amount of force the spell has. The bigger the number, the more damage or damage-esque value the spell outputs. Average is around 100, but can be more or less.
Volatility is how likely the spell is to fail or miss. Recommended around 10-20, since 100 means 100% failure rate.
Difficulty is how hard it is to learn. Once this kicks off, a roll based on this will determine whether or not the spell is accepted on your particular character. Recommended to be around 15-20.

Oh, and the latest in the Dank Spells series would cost 3 WP to use normally, and 2 for Alex to use due to knowing two elements. 900 uses, woo~

Speaking of which, while I'm quite sure I know the answer, I want to make sure: what's everyone's preference on the result of hitting 0 HP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upon hitting 0HP, i feel there should be a large explosion that rocks all 11 dimensions as the 'soul' is viciously torn from the body and ripped into hundreds of tiny pieces.

It was kind of more of a question of KO or outright death. But okay. I can work with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.