Pentagram: ENNEA (Minovsky Sci-Fi/High Fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Random

Original poster
PENTAGRAM
(n.) - a five-pointed star, drawn using a series of straight lines, used classically by Warlocks to indicate the five elements
index
(n.) - a collection of information on a topic
register
(n.) - an official list of items
813366-1366x768-[DesktopNexus.com].jpg

A student eats lunch with a view of the private research centre, Marble Citadel, in District i.

"In 2016, our civilisation saw aliens for the first time.

In 2024, they came back, and they brought magic. War broke out within days.

In 2025, a city was built, a sanctuary of knowledge, in which magic could be understood.

In 2026, it ended in disaster. The strongest mages, mad with power, sought to eradicate each other and claim their throne as omnipotent. Only four survived.

In 2029, a war waged in the shadows against gods and angels came to a close.

It is 2048. 19 years later, all is quiet.

As if anyone is going to stand for that kind of crap. Psh. 'All is quiet,' they say.

Let me tell you, this is exactly the kind of bullshit that gave them the idea to resurrect the Level 9 mages from 2026 to begin with. 20 years quiet, next thing you get a goddamn stegosaurus flying up and down downtown North 3rd Street with a fucking lightsaber in the name of science."

-Cpt Blaze Thompson

Pentagram: Ennea is an anime science-fantasy roleplay, set in 2048.

There is a heavy amount of both magic and technology, along with three different worlds, each with its own races, magic system, and concerns.

There is also a large-scale game of wits being played in the shadows, which the Seven Gifts of God, clones of the 2026 Level 9 mages, are tied into inexorably.

Which pretty much everyone would see coming, since the originals were nigh-untouchable engines of destruction.

Sign-Ups/OOC can be accessed with the link labelled "register" at the top of the post, and the Index can be accessed with another link. If you need me to tell you what it says, I wonder how you could have turned on your computer to begin with.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.​

Status
Not open for further replies.