Penpal Project: Exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
But...but it says outcast female...
.... That it does... what the fuck was I reading then?

Okay, that just goes to show that 1:34 in the morning is too late (or, early?) for me to try to GM.

@DANAsaur - Ignore me, I clearly have no idea what I'm talking about. Sorry about that, haha. I look forward to seeing your female outcast!!

And, I think on that note, I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight everyone! ♥

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I've been meaning to ask, why do you have a blob at the end of your CS? And I looked over your second girl and you need to be more detailed with her picture if you are not finding a picture. If you are not going to be detailed then you must find a photo yourself. It is YOUR job to do that, not someone else's.

EDIT: We will however help you look for one, but we will not find one for you because you do not want to waste your time looking for one.
The blob is a heart, since the rules asked for one :D More specifically, it's what's left over when you dissolve all the cells in a heart. Kinda like a ghost heart.

I'm not great at appearances in general, and I was also half asleep when I wrote that, but I really don't know what else to describe.

01aa5dbc3e4ac10a2e0db3fe51cfbee7.jpg

Name
Yui Choi

Nickname
Yui-Chan

Sexuality
Pansexual

Personality
Yui is the definition of idol behavior. Being raised on being cute, Yui grew up in the spotlight and is very popular
on social media. In person, he is kind of a little bit of a bitch. He isn't afraid to spill secrets to keep his popularity, which
has gained him a bit of a reputation of being one of the biggest walking disasters. But this boy is a real ladies man, and he has
a way of wooing any woman, besides the stubborn ones, into his reaches by batting his eyelashes and pulling out the
onesan card. Give the man a few dozen roses and most every girl in school would be falling over him. The man
never keeps a girlfriend or boyfriend for long though, and he acts like a child, a huge drama queen with
a lot of talent to spare.

Bio
Yui was born in Korea to two rich and quite well known parents. He was trust into a spotlight from a young
age, and ever since one company asked for him to come act, the child was shipped to America. He was always in demand
for shows in either Korea or America. He has always been popular around the ladies, and that was partly due to his parents pressure to always
work, to always be in the spotlight. Being in social media made his parents partly happy and it helped him cope with his parental issues.
At the age of 15, he decided that going to school would probably be a good idea, and he ignored his parents and signed up for Avalon High.

Clique
Popular

Extra Curricular
Drama

Penpal Alias
Magical Girl Kaya Chan

Old Penpal
TBD

Dorm Room
Room

4a8d24ca0990ab9075de0108914bbf01.jpg

One secret exposed
He has a major case of Insomnia

Secret(s) concealed
He has parental Issues
He once slipped into a drinking problem, and is on the verge of going back
He once got kidnapped, beaten and raped by one of his co stars
He still sleeps with his favorite blanket
He sometimes finds himself skipping meals and cutting himself
Depressed, and he doesn't have the courage to tell anyone
He wears makeup and colored contacts on a daily basis, and refuses to let anyone see him otherwise

Strengths/Weaknesses
+Flirty, Mischievous, Manipulative, Cute, Great Actor
-Childish, Insecure, Annoying, Bitch in Disguise

Habits/Quirks
Biting His lip
Winking
Clicking his nails
Rolling his eyes
Playing with his hair

Likes/Dislikes
+Cute Things, Plushies, Painting his nails, Acting, Singing, Flirting, Spilling Secrets, Having sleepovers, Being Cute,
Relationships, having fun, furries, Good art and animation
-Super Spicy Food, boring people, feeling exposed, being in class, feeling tired, being up all night, messing up his makeup

Affiliations
Min Yoonagi-A later crush, that he will love teasing, he calls him MinMin or Minzie

Extra

f1fbe2ef1793c3ba364471e3517071ad.jpg

Name
Violet Finch

Nickname
Vi, Vivi, Vio

Sexuality
Bisexual

Personality
Vi is a very badass female. Due to a long time of people being rude or mean to her, she has developed quite the harsh shell.
Vi tends to act rude, annoying, or just even downright ignore someone, because she is tried of dealing with other peoples shit that she
doesn't need to be bothered with. However, those who are in the same boat as her, ie. being lonely and lost souls grinding through
the torture of high school, or just generally not a douc bag, she can get along quite well. She shows quite a bit of enthusiasm
for the things she loves, which is ironically dancing, drawing, guns and arrows. The most likely place to find Vi is at a
shooting range, and that would also be the one place not to piss her off because she has been known to aim
her gun off range if provoked too much.

Bio
To say that Vi grew up a happy little child would be a lie. She was fortunate enough to have tow caring parents,
but they weren't the best models. They let her start shooting guns from a young age, and they also let her dye her hair,
and have what she wanted, and she wanted to look like her parents. But when she got to school, she found that none of the other kids
liked drawing on their skin like she did, they didn't want to shave their hair, or dye it a different color. They thought she was a
alien, a stranger. From a young age, Vi grew used to sitting alone at lunch, hearing people whisper about her, having kids pull on her braided hair
or mock her stupid clothes, or her drawing on her skin. She just dove deeper into her dancing and her shooting, using that as
an outlet. She applied to Avalon High because of her dance, and because she knew that it would be possibly a new
adventure, or a new start, which it was neither of.

Clique
Outcast

Extra Curricular
Dance

Penpal Alias
Nightingale

Old Penpal
TBD
c4d799ae214b76009eb516f7d984e8a6.jpg

Dorm Room
Room

d1a923d1b888c39344f108076290f773.jpg

One secret exposed
She once got suspended from the firing range for pointing her gun at someone who messed up her shot

Secret(s) concealed
She has multiple scars from getting beaten up.
She self harms when she gets in her lows
She has depression
She beat the shit out of a girl who called her ugly in fifth grade
She scared a kid who picked on her so bad she made him pee his pants
She actually hates being so aggressive to others

Strengths/Weaknesses
+Strong, Delicate, Dance Crazy, Accurate, Nimble
-Aggressive, Hated, Outcast, Lone Wolf tactic

Habits/Quirks
Biting her Tongue, twirling her hair, rolling her eyes, bouncing her feet, fidgeting

Likes/Dislikes
+Guns, Arrows, Winning, Dancing, Feeling loved, Feeling accepted, Feeling free, having fun, joking around,
drawing for fun, doodling, looking at tattoo's, braiding her hair, dying her hair.

-People exposing her secrets, feeling violated, popular people, haters, the cheerleaders, girls who were only girly colors
or girly things, girls who refuse to be a stand alone person and not an object.

Affiliations
TBD

Extra
cd54b1e1ec2262b9ba6babdd552a6a24.jpg

~Heart you guys~

Last edited:

[spoili]Untitled.jpg [/spoili]

Name:
Cordelia Armethia Nelus De Yourne

Nickname:
Lia (Lee-yah)

Sexuality:
Bicurious

Personality:
Cold ◊ Hostile ◊ Blunt ◊ Eccentric ◊ Charismatic ◊ Child-like
Cordelia is initially cold and even hostile towards strangers before gradually showing her warm side over time. Despite her sharp tongue, abusive bluntness and eccentric attitude, she possess an odd supernatural and overwhelming charisma, and flawless eloquence. She uses these skills to manipulate people into doing what she wants with ease.

She often puts on a show of being harsh or sarcastic but she also has other sides to her personality. She has some rather child-like for being impetuous, stubborn, cheerful and sweet.

She has social anxiety and her experience in the the De Yourne mansion, along with the absence of her mother, has caused her to develop a nihilistic attitude. In spite of possessing a brilliant mind, she has little to no knowledge when it comes to love and affection.

Bio:
Cordelia Armethia Nelus De Yourne was the product of the forced childbirth of Cordelia Belle Gallo, who was sought by Marquis Albert De Yourne due to her aristocratic bloodline. Her father took care of her and she was raised cut off from the world in a room of the De Yourne Mansion, where her intelligence is honed through constant exposure to reading material and training her into the perfect aristocrat lady. Cordelia didn't like one bit of it, but she decided to just do it for the sake of her father.

As she lived her childhood life locked away in the manor with no one to play with, she mostly spends her time at their family library which has its own building. Full of books collected from generation after generation and with shelves reaching up to the ceiling, she was usually found by the maids on the botanical gardens on the second floor of the building reading every single book she can put her hands on. She was also home schooled.

At the age of 13 she started living with her paternal grandmother. Her father thought that she's highly capable of taking care of herself and thinking that she will not disgrace their family name.She was given a little bit of freedom and she very well used it. She began exploring herself, doing unlady like things, getting into trouble and sneaking out of the house whenever she can to go to pubs and bars with fake IDs. Of course, her father soon found out about her little escapades and was furious, doing everything in his power to erase or hide anything that could ruin his reputation. He then decided to send her to Avalon High, hoping that she will be reformed and will be the perfect daughter her father wanted.

Clique:
outcast - nerd

Extra Curricular:
Swim Club Member
Student Council Historian

Penpal Alias:
Candy

Old Penpal:
TBA

Dorm Room
Bear Hall, Room 2
[spoili][/spoili]

One secret exposed:
She's lactose intolerant

Secret(s) concealed:
She's an illegitimate daughter
Posted nude photos when she was 16 out of curiosity
Still a virgin
She has PTSD due to witnessing her father doing BDSM to her chamber maid.

IQ of 172

Strengths
She manipulates others but only when needed
fencing- her grandmother insisted her to learn how to fence
reading and writing literary pieces
being a proper lady- cooking, dancing, playing classical music, manners, etiquette, all that jazz
Extremely intelligent

Speaks French

Weaknesses:
socially anxious
blunt and eccentric
Bottles up her true feelings
Easily gets bored
Her secrets

Habits/Quirks:
Fidgets or twiddles with her fingers when lying
Slices her fruits, even the berries
Pets every cat she sees
Always brings a small first aid kit with her
Reads the last page of the book before reading the whole book
Speaks french when flustered or mad

flowers, gardens, tea, books, classical music, candy

Dislikes:
ice cream, cheese, dairy products, liars, clowns

Affiliations (relationships):
TBA

Extra
Fascinated with owls
Owns a white cat named Snow
[spoili][/spoili]

Last edited:
how is being blunt a weakness?

I thought it could be a weakness since her being blunt can hurt others and she'll feel guilty about it. Hmm, I'm just going to change it into something else ^_^

I view bluntness as a good thing. The amount of time I've wasted speaking to people who like to dance around the point they're trying to make.

I view bluntness as a good thing. The amount of time I've wasted speaking to people who like to dance around the point they're trying to make.
Being blunt can be both a good and bad thing. If DANAsaur wants to make it that way, then she can.

Reactions: Brea
The blob is a heart, since the rules asked for one :D More specifically, it's what's left over when you dissolve all the cells in a heart. Kinda like a ghost heart.

I'm not great at appearances in general, and I was also half asleep when I wrote that, but I really don't know what else to describe.
Sorry for the double post:

Okay then and as for appearances, as I said before I am going to need you to be more descriptive if you are not using a real image. If you cannot be more descriptive then you must find a real image. Like I said, we are willing to help but we will not find one for you. Or you can scrap your second character because as you had stated you really don't care about your second character. Each of your characters should have as much effort as your first character.

Last edited:
I don't expect you to find one for me. Also, just saying but using italics to stress words makes you sound pretty hostile, it's a bit off-putting when as far as I know, I haven't done anything to piss you off. Certainly not intentionally, at least. The problem I have is not that I can't be bothered describing but that I really don't know how. Beyond hair colour, eye colour and whether or not they wear glasses, there's very little to actually describe, facially. So yeah, tell me what else to describe, please.

I don't expect you to find one for me. Also, just saying but using italics to stress words makes you sound pretty hostile, it's a bit off-putting when as far as I know, I haven't done anything to piss you off. Certainly not intentionally, at least. The problem I have is not that I can't be bothered describing but that I really don't know how. Beyond hair colour, eye colour and whether or not they wear glasses, there's very little to actually describe, facially. So yeah, tell me what else to describe, please.
I am not trying to be nor sound hostile towards you. I am simply trying to stress what must be done and what I (in all honesty) expect from my rp partners. I'm sorry if I sound hostile and that is not my intention. And I am just saying, when you claim in your CS that you honestly don't care about your character, and I'm quoting your words here:

"I dunno. I don't care enough about this character to think about a proper appearance, cos that's a colossal mental block that prevents me finishing the app so I'm basically being lazy and skipping it. I'm hiding it behind the guise of letting it be up to the reader's discretion to make my laziness slightly less obvious."

It does make me a bit upset, because in my opinion, I could give this spot to someone else who does care about their character and wants to have a spot in this rp. I'm sorry if I'm sounding harsh and Hostile with you, but I'm being honest here. If you do not care enough about a character to think of a proper appearance/strengths/habits/quirks/likes/dislikes then it is not worth it to make another character. Again I'm sorry if I sound harsh.

As for description, describe her height, hair length, does she have freckles? Are her teeth perfectly straight or maybe a little crooked? Is she tall adn skinny, or maybe curvy and tall. Short and plump? Is her hair long and thin or is it thick and short? How about curly and straight? Maybe a little frizzy? Things like that. Please do not just put she has brown hair and brown eyes, she looks like most of the popular people.

• Nice Execution!
That's a good point actually. I don't really like the character and I never will, so you should give the spot to someone else.

• Bucket of Rainbows
That's a good point actually. I don't really like the character and I never will, so you should give the spot to someone else.
Okay, thank you.

************GM POST************

These are the remaining options left for characters. Please keep these in mind when making any more (do not worry about reservations that have already been made/characters that are already completed. Those have already been counted)

Popular: 1 Female, 1 Male
Outcast: 2 1 Female, 1 Male.
Neutral: 0 Female, 2 Male.
Bad Girl/Boy: 0 Female, 1 Male.
There has been a change. A female popular is now open

• Useful
My chars will finally be up late today lol... finishing chars for a different rp. 4/6 for them two more to go^^

Reactions: MadKingJai™
  • Useful
Reactions: Stargazer
OMG THIS SEEMS AWESOME!!! Can I reserve an outcast male? I might reserve something else later, but definitely a guy, for now xD I want to make an uber-nerd. Face Claim will be Grant Gustin.

OMG THIS SEEMS AWESOME!!! Can I reserve an outcast male? I might reserve something else later, but definitely a guy, for now xD I want to make an uber-nerd. Face Claim will be Grant Gustin.
UBER NERDS UNITE!! Anyway, yes of course, I will put that down soon.

Great! I've made your reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.