Penpal Project: Exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes they do! :) hmm.. well.. Just to clarify, I'm not sure if I just missed it or what, but what is the character limit in this roleplay?

Yes, yes they do! :) hmm.. well.. Just to clarify, I'm not sure if I just missed it or what, but what is the character limit in this roleplay?
It's four per person.

For reference I am making a popular male that will be quite girly ish, and a female who will probably dance and shoot guns because why not

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
For reference I am making a popular male that will be quite girly ish, and a female who will probably dance and shoot guns because why not
That is a beautiful description for your girl xD.

I will try to at least get my Pop guy up before I head off... want to do this like soon xD, so I want to get my chars done asap lol

Reactions: Brea
What clique will your female belong to?

She will probably be either neutral or outcast

She will probably be either neutral or outcast
Since we have more neutral females than outcast females I'm going to ask @Stargazer to reserve you:
  • 1 female outcast.
  • 1 male popular

Alright, well, if at all possible, I'd love to reserve the following:

Bad Girl
Popular Guy
Neutral Girl
Outcast Guy

If any are unavailable, let me know and I'll change them.

@Brea

Alright, well, if at all possible, I'd love to reserve the following:

Bad Girl
Popular Guy
Neutral Girl
Outcast Guy

If any are unavailable, let me know and I'll change them.

@Brea
Looks good to me, would you mind making these reservations @Stargazer . I'll also add them to my GM post.

Reactions: MarilynFae
@kimsim12 - We had you reserved for a popular female as well. Are you still going to make one?

Edit: Nevermind, I had just missed her. Oops! Lilith is Tiger Hall, room 1.

Last edited:
************GM POST************

These are the remaining options left for characters. Please keep these in mind when making any more (do not worry about reservations that have already been made/characters that are already completed. Those have already been counted)

Popular: 1 0 1 Female, 1 Male
Outcast: 2 1 Female, 1 0 Male.
Neutral: 0 Female, 2 Male.
Bad Girl/Boy: 0 Female, 1 Male.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Stargazer
I will reserve those tomorrow when I get my hands on a computer. EVERYONE THAT HAS COME, I WELCOME YOU!

Reactions: MarilynFae
@kimsim12 - We had you reserved for a popular female as well. Are you still going to make one?

She completed it. Her popular girl's name is Lilith Casper. She is inbetween Vanessa and Damian if you missed it.

• Thank You
She completed it. Her popular girl's name is Lilith Casper. She is inbetween Vanessa and Damian if you missed it.
Oh, thanks! I must have. *facepalms* I'll go read it now.

Can I reserve a female popular...will have character sheet done tomorrow

@Brea
Added dorm room pics!

• Thank You
Can I reserve a female popular...will have character sheet done tomorrow
Reservation made, you got the last popular female. Can't wait to see your character! ♥

Reactions: HEX
Reserved for my 17 year old outcast female character :)

Reserved for my 17 year old outcast female character :)
Terribly sorry, there are no more Neutral female spaces left (as indicated by THIS post). You can, however, make a neutral male. Or an Outcast female.

Terribly sorry, there are no more Neutral female spaces left (as indicated by THIS post). You can, however, make a neutral male. Or an Outcast female.
But...but it says outcast female...

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.