[bg=black]
Name
Sunshine Rainbow Jameson

Nickname
Sunny, Flower Child, Hippy Baby, Mr. Drama

Sexuality
Homosexual

Personality
Docile/Affectionate/Strong/Unbiased/Daring/Dramatic/Bossy/Soft-Spoken/Bohemian/Expressive
When people first meet Sunshine, they usually think he has smoked something or is very slow. He has a very soft and peaceful vibe, not causing alarm or discomfort when most are around him. He grew up with parents from the 60's-70's, so he learned from them how to stay peaceful and happy. Sunshine has another side to him, but it only comes out when he is on stage or directing. He can get pretty bossy and rude when he wants something to be done just right, he hates for things to become chaotic when he's doing a play or directing one for the school. When it comes to getting into an argument or confrontation, he tends to shy away from a physical fight. Sunshine is a Flower Child at heart, he hates to cause or see anything that isn't about love and happiness.
[/bg]

[bg=black]
Bio
Sunshine had an amazing upbringing, his parents were from the Hippy Era. They believe in love and happiness and being creative. Sunshine could express himself in anyway he wanted to, he didn't have many rules or obligations in his childhood. He loved how his parents would play music all day, his home looking like the inside of a Kaleidoscope, and how his friends could stay over anytime and for however long they wanted to. Most people would probably be jealous of the life he had. Sunshine learned that gloating towards others was a quick road to sadness and hatred. The only rule he really did have as a child was to always be nice and share with others.

Sunshine's love for The Performing Arts started around the time he begun to really pay attention to the world around him. Sunshine was the type of kid that equally loved watching T.V. as much as he loved playing in the dirt. He would watch every movie that was on the television, he learned to speak from watching T.V. His favorite movie was Edward Scissorhands. Even though most kids were probably afraid of the movie, when he first saw it on television, he fell in love with the character, and eventually Johnny Depp became his favorite actor of all time.

Towards his teen years, Sunshine became known for his portrayal of famous scenes from famous movies, he would do scenes from Titanic, Edward Scissorhands, and many other movies. When he got accepted to Avalon High, he was soo happy. He heard that their Drama Program was one of the most respected and most established High School programs in the East Coast. Not only is he a member of the Drama Club, he is also now the Theatre Director, meaning he makes sure that the plays are perfect and ready to be acted out.

Clique
Neutral/Mr. Drama

Extra Curricular
Drama: Theatre Director

Penpal Alias
Lovesick Crackhead

Old Penpal
TBA

Dorm Room
The Dorm: Fish Hall/Room 3
The Look:
[spoili]
Modern-Boys-Bedroom-Ideas.jpg

[/spoili]
[/bg]

[bg=black]
One Secret Exposed
Sunshine smokes weed & is addicted to it.

Secret(s) Concealed
Sunshine's parents are drug dealers... that's how they get their money for everything.
Sunshine has acrophobia.
Sunshine lost his virginity to his father's best friend.
Sunshine is attracted to older Men... like 40 Year Olds.
He has severe OCD.
Sunshine has severe anxiety. When things aren't just right he tends to spaz out.

Strengths/Weaknesses
S★Acting/Impersonations/Mentally Strong/Affection/Empathy/Direction/Leadership

W★Anxiety/OCD/Chaos/Shutting Down/Weed Addiction

Habits/Quirks
Sunshine plays in his hair a lot, when he is about to have one of his anxiety "episodes", he runs his hands through his hair, trying to calm down. He flips his hair a lot as well, just out of habit.
Sunshine has a very soft voice, even when he gets angry his voice still stays at a low level.
Sunshine tends to wink a lot, if he likes someone, his right eye will wink out of nowhere.

Likes/Dislikes
L★The Beach, Sunshine (The Sun... And His Name), Cats, Long Hair, Horses, Movies, Acting, Directing, Impersonations, Making New Friends, Dancing, Romance, Older Guys, Sophisticated Guys, Order, Love, Bambi, Being Called Sunny, Hugs, Cookies, Peace, Music, Ke$ha, Flowers, Weed, Bohemian Style, Candy, Meditation, Baths, Reading, Edward Scissorhands Movie, Titanic Movie, 21 & 22 Jump Street Movies, Tranquil Areas, Learning New Things, Doing New Activities, Writing Plays

D★Bullies, Abusers, Immature People, Cheaters, Liars, Mean People, Blunt People, Carelessness, Chaos, Danger, Dogs, Physical Fighting, Violence, Being Mean, Hatred, Intolerance

Affiliations
(OPEN PM OR TAG ME)

Extra
[/bg]

Last edited:
I look forward to seeing your babes. Mine should be finished tonight

Reactions: Brea
I'll have my second (and possible third) (and possibly fourth) characters up by the end of tomorrow probably. I'll edit them into my original post so they're all in the same place since I forgot to post-claim-spam.

I'll have my second (and possible third) (and possibly fourth) characters up by the end of tomorrow probably. I'll edit them into my original post so they're all in the same place since I forgot to post-claim-spam.
If you're possibly having a third and a fourth, just let me know please, that way I can get it up on the character guide

If I do have a third and fourth, they'll be a pair of outcast girls. I'll know by the end of tomorrow if I'm going to follow through with those plans or not, but I think I'm leaning more towards that I will. They're gonna be twins, so if I do have a third then I'll have a fourth too.

• Useful
@Karakui - Will you do me a favor and alert me when you have completed your characters? Also, I still need a photo for the dorm room ♥

If I do have a third and fourth, they'll be a pair of outcast girls. I'll know by the end of tomorrow if I'm going to follow through with those plans or not, but I think I'm leaning more towards that I will. They're gonna be twins, so if I do have a third then I'll have a fourth too.
I've been meaning to ask, why do you have a blob at the end of your CS? And I looked over your second girl and you need to be more detailed with her picture if you are not finding a picture. If you are not going to be detailed then you must find a photo yourself. It is YOUR job to do that, not someone else's.

EDIT: We will however help you look for one, but we will not find one for you because you do not want to waste your time looking for one.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Stargazer and Brea

tumblr_lz99yeBbjD1r9tayuo1_500.png

[bg=#FAFAFA]Name: Nayantara (Nye-un-tar-ah)"Twinkling star in the eye" Chetty "Trader"
Nickname: Naya or Tara
Sexuality: Bisexual
[bg=#FAFAFA]
Personality: Naya is a crude and sarcastic young lady, who has trouble expressing her feelings at times. She's the type of person to make ill fitting and appropriate jokes during sad times or serious times. She doesn't like to be perceived as weak and will put up a strong front unless around someone she truly trusts. She can be very selfish when it comes to getting what she wants or thinks she deserves and can be destructive to others and their lives as she will cross various moral lines to achieve what she desires. She does feel guilt for committing these acts but often justifies them as necessary actions in the quest to achieve the perfect lifestyle. She's the type of girl who thinks 'I'll do something nice for them later' before manipulating them, but she never seems to truly honor that afterthought. Although he actions may seem to point to her being a sociopath, she isn't as she craves friendship and will try desperately to maintain her relationships, but usually in the wrong ways.[/bg]
tumblr_inline_mir3ixsdSN1qz4rgp.gif

[bg=#FAFAFA][/bg][bg=#FAFAFA]Bio:
Naya was born to two strict and traditional Tamil Sri Lankan parents who prided in loving Naya conditionally. They would always warn her that if she ever screwed up they wouldn't even hesitate to kick her out or send her to Sri Lanka to get 'straightened out' by their even stricter relatives. So it was no surprise when they lost their shit when Naya came out to them as transgender. In the back of her mind, Naya knew that coming out to them wouldn't end well, but she thought that all that talk about conditional love was just talk and they would still lover her even if she didn't want to be a 'he' anymore. She was very wrong. Her mother screamed and burst into angry sobs when the words fell from her daughter (at that time son's) mouth and she started throwing dishes and cursing her own womb for producing such a 'horrible thing'. Naya knew at that point that it was time to run, but her dad had been so quiet, she thought that he was really considering it, so she braved the onslaught of dishes and reached out to grasp her fathers hand. Her father looked up with a dull glassy look in his eyes, and his face morphed into a visage of disgust and rage. He wrenched his hand away and left the room. Naya stood their in shock (her mother had stopped throwing dishes and was just praying to the gods for mercy). Then her father came back in holding a switch and Naya knew then that it was really time to go and she dashed out of the house thinking that her father just meant to kick her out, but after a glance over her shoulder she saw that he was in hot pursuit of her. Fortunately, their neighbors called the cops and Naya was sent to stay with a social worker for a short time.
The next week, Naya went to court and her family disowned her and she became a foster child. Her parents swore up and down that they would never accept 'an abomination' back into their arms, but the judge sentences them to sixteen months of LGBTQ counseling sessions in hopes that they would change their views.
They didn't.
So Naya was sent to live with a family who always wanted a daughter. It was there that Naya was given the proper counseling and resources to begin her transition. Everything was going fine until the couple decided they wanted a son too, and they brought Logan Vernon home. Logan was a creep, but he acted sweet and kind when people were watching him, but really he was a terribly transphobic and a junkie. He bullied and harasses Naya constantly, until Naya framed him for drunk driving and reckless endangerment when she was sixteen and he was eighteen. From them on, life was nice again.

Clique: Bad Girl
Penpal Alias
Tara-ble
Old Penpal:
Dorm Room
[spoili]
6uwdyv-l-610x610-home+accessory-traditional-life+tree-indian-indie+boho-tapestry-wall+tapestries-elephant+tapestry-hindu+tapestry-dorm+tapestry-ombre+tapestry-christmas+gift+cheap+tapestry-blue+tap.jpg
[/spoili]
One secret exposed:
She's transgender.
Secret(s) concealed:
Has been a foster child since she was 10. (only the school knows this).
She had to be removed from her home when she was ten, because she came out as trans to her parents and they tried to kill her. (They didn't actually physically touch her, but her mother threw some dishes at her and her father chased her out into the street with a switch and the neighbors called the cops.)
Sells and makes fake IDs.
Was harassed by her foster brother for being trans.
Stole and crashed her foster mother's car, then switched places with her drunk foster brother and blamed it on him. Said foster brother was sent to a juvenile rehabilitation facility and charged with reckless endangerment since he was 18 and Nayantara was 16.
[/bg]
tumblr_mnisnxPrAv1sn6gljo1_500.gif

[bg=#FAFAFA][/bg]
[bg=#FAFAFA]Strengths
She's manipulative.
A good business woman.
Great mathematician.

Weaknesses
Hates being alone.
Likes to see the end result of her sabotage/manipulation, which usually gets her in trouble.
Insubordinate. (She's the type of person to loudly point out a mistake the teacher made and then make snide comments about it days after.)

Habits/Quirks:
She likes to mix her traditional dress into her everyday clothing.
She loves puns and gets annoyed when people don't get them.
She carries a full make up kit in her bag, for 'emergencies'.
She has a bad habit of complimenting people before she's about to screw them over.
Likes/Dislikes:
LOVES Frozen Yogurt. HATES Ice Cream.
LOVES all music EXCEPT country and classical
LOVES mini versions of animals, EXCEPT if they're hairless.
She HATES being referred to as 'he or xe'. She PREFERS female pronouns.
LOVES fail videos.
HATES buzzkills.

Affiliations (relationships):
TBD
[/bg]

Jean-luc6.jpg
[bg=#A1A5A6]Name: Jeremy Walters
Nickname: Jer-Bear (By his mother and some of his friends in a mocking tone)
Sexuality: Gay
Personality:
Jeremy is a big goof. He acts like an idiot 24/7 and he loves to just mess around. He hates inaction and long periods of silence and often has to break up said silences with an unnecessary comment or a random joke. He's a people person and likes to drift from clique to clique and pretend to be a member of each clique in a highly exaggerated fashion. (Like when he's with the populars, he'll strut and talk like a valley girl). The only group he doesn't participate in is the nerds group, because it's much too easy to slip up and let everyone know that that's what he really is. Truthfully, Jeremy is a frighteningly bright boy, but early on in his life he realized that being smart wasn't fun and kids his age didn't like being around a walking encyclopedia/mathematician/science freak robot. So he pretends to be an idiot, just to keep his friends.
[/bg]
tumblr_nd4uasnOxS1rh1jh3o1_500.gif
[bg=#A1A5A6]Bio:
Jeremy was discovered to have an IQ of 179 at only six years old when he found one of his father's calculus books and solved a few problems. His parents were thrilled to know that their child was a person of higher caliber like them and so they had him tested in different areas and got him a variety of tutors for every single subject they could think of and basically they destroyed his childhood. Jeremy never had play dates, he has meetings with college presidents. His birthdays were never sesame street themed, instead he had dinner parties with a bunch of people he didn't know and appetizers that looked like works of art and not actual food. He never had a best friend, or a dog or anything a normal kid should have and at a young age he decided that being smart was only going to guarantee him a sad and lonely life. So he started to act dumb and little by little, all the people who had flocked to the 'child prodigy' began to write him off as a fluke and his parents finally had to lay off and start treating him like a regular kid and Jeremy loved it.
Clique: Neutral
Extra Curricular: Newspaper Writer
Penpal Alias Mask
Old Penpal: TBA
Dorm Room
[spoili]
boho-dorm-room-hipster-tumblr-Favim.com-1259259.jpg
[/spoili]

One secret exposed: He has an IQ of 179
Secret(s) concealed:
He's never kissed anyone.
He's a klepto.
He fails tests on purpose.
He was pre-accepted to multiple IVY League colleges.
He has a scrapbook of pictures of guys at school that he thinks are cute.
He's sabotaged himself so badly that he'll probably have to stay back and do junior year over again.
[/bg]
tumblr_m9wlvcRlNY1qim2ju.gif
[bg=#A1A5A6]Strengths/Weaknesses:
Extremely Intelligent
Quick Thinker
Great Communication Skills

Fears being ostracized and pretends to be stupid
Has a tendency to steal things that define a person (like someone's favorite pen or the scarf they always wear etc.)
Physically Inept (terrible hand to eye coordination, low stamina, low strength etc)

Habits/Quirks:
He's a klepto.
He can't eat anything plain. Like he can't just have a bagel he has to garnish it with something or slather it in cream cheese etc.
He prefers to wear military jackets and faded/ripped jeans.
He gets frightened really easily and will shriek or scream loudly.
He's tone deaf.

Likes/Dislikes
LOVES all snacks EXCEPT for fritos.
HATES all perfumes and colognes that are applied heavily.
Is TERRIFIED of clowns and pigeons.
LOVES all music.
LIKES dogs, but HATES when they lick his face.

Affiliations (relationships):
TBA
[/bg]

Ooo, beautiful CS's! Maybe I should start putting backgrounds in mine... Anyways:

Nayantara: Accepted! She'll be in Rhino Hall, room 4.

Jeremy: Interesting, accepted! He is in Insect Hall, room 3.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Can I please just take the time to admire Brea and her wonderful work as my CO-GM?

EDIT: Seriously though, I would be lost without her

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Stargazer
@Brea What dorms are my characters going to be in?

img-thing

Name
Vanessa Abernathy
Nickname
Nessie--close friends only
Sexuality
bisexual
giphy.gif

Personality
|| Observant || Sardonic || Egotistical || Loyal || Unpredictable || Pessimistic || Manipulative ||
Above all else, Vanessa is observant. She would rather watch others play the game than play it herself. She believes everyone to have an ulterior motive unless they have otherwise proved her wrong, which is very difficult to accomplish. As such, she is considered to be rather pessimistic and even sardonic. She has a very unpredictable personality at best, taking shit from others one day but beating the crap out of them for it the next. People often avoid her for the mere fact that she gathers information on every person around her, sometimes without even doing so purposefully. Because of her plethora of knowledge on people's mannerisms, tendencies, ticks, etc., she can be a bit egotistical. While she doesn't hunt around for people's secrets, she knows how to elicit emotions out of people. This makes her rather manipulative. However, what most people don't realize is that she's extremely loyal to her friends and family. She will do anything to protect their trust, making this her greatest strength and weakness. She would never in a million years betray someone she cares about.

Bio
{this may sound familiar, haha}
Vanessa grew up in luxury, not wanting for anything. Her parents loved her appropriately so, eating meals with quiet conversation. It wasn't a glamorous life, but it wasn't boring, either. She was a carefree and obedient child, living her life and enjoying it. One of her favorite hobbies was art of all kinds. All of that changed on her tenth birthday. No one is quite sure what happened. Police found young Vanessa sitting in a corner of the living room, staring glassy-eyed at her parents' bloody corpses. They'd been murdered for motives still unknown. The killer was never caught, and Vanessa was shipped away from her home to live with her equally, if not even more, wealthy grandparents.
When high school came around, Vanessa was nothing like the carefree girl she used to be. She was rebellious, unyielding, and chaotic. Within her first week, she'd already gotten in two physical fights. Her grandparents had to pull some strings to keep her from being suspended. She didn't really care what happened to her that first semester of freshman year. Everyone could burn in Hell for all she cared. That is, until she was forced to join the Art Club. It was there Vanessa found solace, as her secret love for drawing and painting finally found a foothold in her life once again. Her aggression lessened tremendously, and she only ever got in a fight when the other person truly deserved. Though, some would argue that it wasn't really an improvement. At least she didn't punch a kid for no reason anymore, right? However, where her aggression lessened, her manipulative tendencies increased. She found herself using people's own personalities against them.
As years went on, she found herself a dedicated member of the art club and content with her current status as "Manipulative Bitch." When the penpal system came about, she thought it was bullshit at first. However, she eventually became used to the idea and actually started real communication with the other person. She told them one secret about her parents, and she's come to regret it. More than anything.

Clique
Rebellious Outcast
Extra Curricular
Art Club
tumblr_nsrdiix1Xh1uaor33o6_500.jpg

Penpal Alias
Athena
Old Penpal
TBD
Dorm Room
TBD
One secret exposed
Her parents' identities: Charles and Isabel Campbell (the infamous couple that was found brutally murdered seven years ago)
Secrets concealed
{I specified whether or not she revealed this secret to her penpal. She revealed most of them, just not all of them.}
--She unwittingly had a part to play in her parents' deaths, and she blames herself to this day. {did not reveal}
--She's suffered from chronic depression since she was 10. {revealed}
--She's not a virgin, and she got pregnant her first time. The abortion was easy for her grandparents to decide. {did not reveal}
--The fact that she's bisexual is one her less-kept secrets, but she doesn't want many people to know. If her grandparents found out, shit would go down. {revealed}
--She tried to commit suicide her freshman year. This was before she joined the art club. {did not reveal}
--She's been accepted to School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC). Her grandparents don't fully appreciate the art world; they'd rather see her become a lawyer or doctor. {revealed}
--She's got straight A's and B's (damn calculus, man). She doesn't want people hounding her because of her GPA, so she likes to keep it secret. {revealed}

--She's probably one of the wealthiest kids at the school, but she has a hatred for people who flaunt their riches. {revealed}
Strengths/Weaknesses
Strengths
+Art: Her best area is drawing and painting, though she can accomplish most other art forms.

+Manipulation: She's good at getting what she wants by using people's emotions against them.
+Academics: She's not stupid. If it wasn't for calculus...
+Money: The one thing she doesn't have to worry about...
+Loyalty: She'll take a bullet for you.

Weaknesses
--Friends: She's not the best at making them.
--Distrust: It takes effort to gain her trust.
--Loyalty: She will literally take a fucking bullet for you.
--Calculus: Need I say more?
--Temper: Some days she'll hold her tongue, some days she doesn't. And when she doesn't, she really doesn't.

Habits/Quirks
--If you really get to know her, you'll realize she doesn't blink when she's lying. For people who don't know her, they usually think that means she's telling the truth.
--She has a tendency to run a hand through her hair when she's frustrated.
--When drawing/painting, she bites her lip subconsciously.
--When deep in thought, she looks up at the sky. If it's too bright, she looks down at the ground.
--If she decides to hold her tongue when angry, she tends to clench her jaw and cross her arms. If she's pissed, she'll also narrow her eyes.

Likes/Dislikes
+intelligent conversations
+drawing, painting
+creativity
+being in control of a situation
+a good sense of humor
+dogs and cats
+animals in general
+swearing

Dislikes
--overly sweet foods
--ignorance
--judgmental behavior
--losing control
--calculus (it's a real bitch)
--purely logical thinking
--saturated optimism

tumblr_my4xnrFKk91sy2j4jo7_250.gif

Affiliations

TBD
Extra
She really can be a bitch, but she's a loyal bitch.
{Face Claim: Hailee Steinfeld}

~*~*~

willa-holland-lovely-photoshoot-photoshoot-5a98afbbf2171df54c5d95b008618995-smaller-415003.jpg

Name

Lilith Casper
Nickname
Lily, Casper (close friends only, unless you're trying to piss her off)
Sexuality
heteromantic pansexual (i.e. she'll only date a guy, but she'll fuck anyone)
tumblr_lxg5xwVbqa1qhmz7po1_500.gif

Personality

|| Friendly || Outgoing || Inclusive || Sensual || Bitch || Mischievous || Deceitful ||
When you first meet Lilith, you believe her to be friendly. She'll greet you with a smile and wish you the best of luck on your exam that's coming up. She seems to know everything about you--your worries, fears, etc. And for some reason, you're okay with that. That's what you believe if you stay on her good side. In reality, she is a bitch. If you insult her, she will do everything in her power to make your life a living Hell at Avalon. People who truly know her are usually wise enough to stay out of her way. She uses her own sexual appeal to get what she wants, and she often succeeds.
However, that can't possibly be true. After all, who would ever suspect that Lilith, the outgoing and inclusive brunette, is actually deceitful and mischievous? Most people wouldn't, unless they get on her bad side. As such, many people look up to her and think her to be the perfect young woman: good grades, good personality, good looks. She's got everything. Right?

Bio
From a young age, Lilith got everything she wanted. Her mother was a fashion mogul, and her father was the all-important CEO of a successful petroleum company. She had a good life, though her parents never did want their daughter around the rest of the family. In fact, she grew up isolated. Her parents loved her, and they were atypical in that they spent as much time as they could with their daughter. However, she lived a sheltered life, being taught that she was privileged and should act as such. She was schooled by private tutors. It wasn't until she was eight years old that she finally met her grandparents--on her mother's side anyways.
They were poor. Deadbeats, actually. They came to the doorstep begging for help, and Lilith had never seen such sickly-looking people--even among the elderly. Her parents refused them, but Lilith couldn't stand it or understand why. She sneaked out of the house to help them, following them to a rundown motel. As soon as she tried to give them money, they knocked her out and kidnapped her. They tried to held her for ransom for several months, letting her become malnourished in the process. When she was finally returned to her parents, she had to be hospitalized.
It took several years to recover, but she managed it. She was no longer the innocent little girl, however. She wore the facade of being one, of course, but she was far from it. Lilith now believed that everyone was a lying, manipulative piece of shit. So why not become one herself? Her parents, worried sick over their daughter, decided to send her to Avalon High. Perhaps the distance would do her good, maybe help her forget. It did quite the opposite, turning her into a distrustful and deceitful young woman.
But who would ever guess? After all, Lilith Casper was the epitome of, well, everything. Money, looks, attitude, and the best student council president the school had seen in a while. Perfect life, right?

Clique
Popular
Extra Curricular
Student Council President
Cheerleader

willa-holland-0fcd173ec4e6c357c379a884b7124e1d-smaller-383774.jpg

Penpal Alias

Poppy
Old Penpal
TBD
Dorm Room
TBD
One secret exposed
She's a sex addict
Secrets concealed
{I specified whether or not she revealed the secret to her penpal.}
--She fears any sort of real relationship {revealed}
--She suffers from horrible nightmares, making it impossible for her to get a good night's sleep {revealed}
--She's not the perfect little angel most everyone believes her to be {revealed}
--She hates herself {did not reveal}
--She's been on prescription drugs for depression, insomnia, and anxiety ever since she returned home {revealed}
--The fact that she was kidnapped and held for ransom by her own grandparents {did not reveal}

Strengths/Weaknesses
Strengths
+Lying: She can make you believe almost anything
+Academics: She's a straight-A student
+Leadership: She appears to be the perfect leader
+Flirting: She's a flirt who knows how to work her body to her advantage

Weaknesses
--Stress: She suffers from extreme stress and what could be considered PTSD...you could call that a weakness
--Real relationships: She has very few people she even remotely trusts, and even then she finds herself wary of them as well
--Distrust: As said before, she doesn't trust hardly anyone
--Art: She's not an artist by any means

Habits/Quirks
--When nervous, she crosses her arms.
--When embarrassed, she will stare you right in the eye. Seems backwards but that's what she does.
--She paces. A lot.
--She tends to clench her jaw when fighting back tears, even if her eyes don't appear to be watering.
--She calls people "sweetheart" quite often.

Likes/Dislikes
+sex
+partying

+maintaining her "perfect" image
+small animals

Dislikes
--the idea of "purity"
--crying
--getting drunk (she'll drink but she doesn't like the unpredictability that comes with being drunk)
--idiots
--the bad boys/girls (they are always trying to ruin her image, damnit...)
--dogs (they're too rambunctious)
--cats (better than dogs but too independent for her)

tumblr_mugo8yttRQ1qelrtho1_250.gif

Affiliations

TBD
Extra
Maybe she has a heart somewhere...maybe.
{Face Claim: Willa Holland}

~*~*~

-_-alex-pettyfer-32542833-500-375.jpg

Name
Damien Tate
Nickname
N/A
Sexuality
heterosexual
tumblr_m96cz6s4qh1rt3fn2.gif

Personality

|| Sarcastic || Unemotional || Apathetic || Stoic || Rebellious || Kind ||
At first glance, Damien is an apathetic student who spends his time in the back of the class with his feet kicked up on the empty desk in front of him. He rarely, if ever, shows what he's thinking, making him generally stoic and unemotional. You'll find it difficult to anger him, but you better fucking run if you do. Once he opens his mouth, you find that he is rather sarcastic and has a sense of humor, although he can come off as a bit of an asshole at first. If you manage to amuse him, you'll see one of his rare but surprisingly kind smiles. The one part about him that seems almost out of place is his rebellious behavior. He does what he wants when he wants, even though it doesn't always seem to add up with his personality. However, he is always aware of what he is doing, making it difficult to just write him off as an irresponsible teenager.
All in all, he's your class badass that everyone slightly fears and respects at the same time.
Don't tell anyone though...he's kind of a teddy bear on the inside.

Bio
Damien grew up in a normal family. His parents weren't abusive or rich or alcoholics or even drug addicts. They were normal people, and he was a normal kid. He had two older twin sisters who had the pleasure of doting on him and also teasing him at the same time. He was the baby of the family, though not for long. When he was twelve and both his sisters sixteen, his entire family was in a car wreck that took the life of his sister Ada and his father. No one was the same again.
For many weeks following the wreck, he feared getting into any sort of vehicle, even a bus. As such, he often walked to school. His remaining sister Rachel was not the same. She and Ada had been best friends; it was like she lost her other half. She slipped into a deep depression and, exactly one year later, she committed suicide. It was just Damien and his mother left, and they decided they could no longer stand living in the same place almost everyone they loved died. So, they packed up and moved away. His mother, unable to take care of her son while she worked full-time with one job and part-time with another, sent him away to Avalon.
With no one to help him cope with the severe losses of both his sisters and his father (the man he had looked up to all his life), Damien became apathetic and uninterested in academic excellence or anything of the sort. In fact, he hated school. He especially hated that his mother had sent him away, even though he knew she had no other choice. He still loved her, of course, but it was impossible not to resent her decision.
Because of all this, he became rebellious, doing whatever he wanted simply because it was his only solace in his damned life. Drugs, alcohol, partying, etc...it was all meaningless, yet he did it anyways with full awareness of the consequences. It wasn't until his second year that he found a different escape: a puppy he'd found lost and abandoned just outside Avalon. He took the poor girl in, hiding her away and bringing her back to health. Naming her Sya, he's kept her existence mostly secret.

Clique
Bad Boy
Extra Curricular
Swimming: He was practically forced to...
img-thing

Penpal Alias

Kite
Old Penpal
TBD
Dorm Room
TBD
One secret exposed
His depression
Secrets concealed
{I specified whether or not he revealed the secret to his penpal.}
--His sister's suicide {revealed}
--The car wreck {revealed}
--Sya's existence {revealed}
--The fact he can't go home because his mother can't handle him {did not reveal}
--He's actually a nice person, what? {revealed}

Strengths/Weaknesses
Strengths
+Able to Handle Himself
+Responsible: Though it may not appear so, he's actually responsible

+Honest: He doesn't lie for the hell of it
+Sympathetic: Who would have thought?
+Swimming: His best stroke is butterfly

Weaknesses
--Apathy: He genuinely doesn't give a shit about school or most relationships
--Depressed: Understandable...
--Unemotional: The fact that he doesn't show his emotions makes it difficult for him to build relationships

Habits/Quirks
--He often bites his thumbnail when deep in thought
--He subconsciously crosses his arms when he feels threatened
--When he starts talking about something he genuinely cares about (such as Sya), his eyes just seem to "light up."

Likes/Dislikes
+getting drunk/high (takes the edge off)
+peace and quiet
+understanding a situation
+realistic thinking

Dislikes
--depression (duh...)
--loud noises/crowds
--hangovers
--optimism/pessimism (he prefers a balance between the two)
--animal cruelty

b803fdd914a3.gif

Affiliations

TBD
Extra
Watch out. You might actually befriend this animal-loving teddy bear with a (very) rough exterior.♥♥
{Face Claim: Alex Pettyfer}
Boy are your characters beautiful! I do have one question though, are the secrets that you say are revealed to the pen pals only revealed to them? If so that's fine, but if the school knows about them, then I'm going to have to ask you to put those secrets back under cover since the 'King' will be revealing them at some point and time.

And you only have to do this on one CS but please go back and re-read the rules. I fear that you may have missed some important information that I need you to include.

EDIT: Also what are Lillth's likes and dislikes?
Aish, I knew I was forgetting something when I was scrolling through! I'll get the likes/dislikes up right away!
And yes, the "revealed" secrets have only been revealed to the penpals. The "unrevealed" secrets are more for my own personal OOC reference, as I may or may not decide to bring them to light later. Does that make sense? If I need to change anything, just let me know.
@Stargazer

It took me a second to realize what I forgot! Sorry about that! I've been working on these over several days, so I completely forgot! Anyhow, I finished the likes/dislikes for Lilith! If I need to change anything else, let me know!
Oops, I didn't see that you had gone back and fixed those things @Stargazer asked you too.

@Brea What dorms are my characters going to be in?
Sorry about that! And, thanks for reminding me that I skipped giving your characters a dorm. I was waiting for Stargazer to say that you were accepted, but it seems to me like you went back and changed the things she asked you to, so I'm going to go ahead and accept you myself.

Anyways, I'll be putting Vanessa in Rhino Hall, Room 2. And Damien in Fish Hall, room 4. I'll also need you to find images for their dorms, and please alert me when you've added them to your CS's so I can add them to the dorm guide. ♥

Last edited:
Ugh, this is taking so much longer than I thought it would. I should have my last character finished tomorrow.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Looks interesting. I might make one character tonight, not sure though. I wish I had the ability to make males

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin and Brea
I would most definitely be interested in joining this. Thank you for tagging me, @Brea!

I was actually about to sign off, is it alright if I post my characters up tomorrow or would you prefer they be up tonight? And if it's fine if I post them tomorrow, can I go ahead and reserve a few characters?

^.^

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
I would most definitely be interested in joining this. Thank you for tagging me, @Brea!

I was actually about to sign off, is it alright if I post my characters up tomorrow or would you prefer they be up tonight? And if it's fine if I post them tomorrow, can I go ahead and reserve a few characters?

^.^
Of course you can post them tomorrow! Wouldn't want to rush you, the best characters take time after all. What reservations would you like to make?

• Love
Reactions: MarilynFae
Status
Not open for further replies.