. Terra Eliza Salvatore .

Nickname:
"I actually prefer you call me my first name."
. Terra .

. Female .

Sexuality:
"Straight! I swear!"
. Bisexual - in the closet .

"Considering you can't even tell I'm a girl I'm not surprised you can't tell my age either."
. 17; October 24th .

Personality:
"Ummmm..."
. Terra is a bit tricky to figure out. She usually tries to act uninterested and uncaring by everything, when everything actually gets to her. She often feels guilty for things that are not her fault, because she feels she is responsible for everything that happens around her. While she tries to to do so in discrete ways, she is constantly helping someone. Whether it is with or without them knowing. She takes pride not in the praise she gets for doing something nice but from simply knowing she did it. People who do not know he well think she is boring, and it is sad to say they are not entirely wrong. However, that does not mean she is not worth befriending. Terra has plenty of good qualities to balance out the bad. She is very calm and collected, allowing her to preform stressful tasks with ease. She is a fast learner, and is always trying to improve herself, and is a bit of an overachiever. Sadly, Terra tends to care too much, which usually ends up hurting her in the end. She also has very unstable mood swings- she could be having the best day ever, and one wrong statement will set her off in a rampage. She can be very aggressive and confrontational.
She is also very secretive .

Bio:
"I'd rather not share. It's kind of personal?"
[spoili]
Terra grew up in a fairly loving environment. Both of her parents were vets, having met in school. just before Terra's mother got pregnant with her the two had gotten married. When Terra was four her parents bought a small building and opened up their own veterinary clinic. She spent most of her days there with her parents, helping with whatever she could. This has caused her to love all kinds of animals, and she is very good with most of them. At a young age she thought she wanted to be a vet like her parents, but as she's grown her attention has been towards the lines of a doctor instead.

School was always pretty easy for Terra, as she is a quick learner. However, most of the information she retained was only memorized for a short period of time, so she could not recall anything she learned from previous units. Not that it mattered- as long as she passed one unit at a time, what was the harm? Growing up Terra never had an abundance of friends, but she always had enough to get by.

When she was ten years old her parents announced that they were pregnant again- this time with twins. Terra was extremely afraid of what this meant for her, automatically assuming that her parents would no longer have time for her. A month before the due date Terra packed her bags and ran away, her sights set on Florida, where her grandmother lived. She didn't tell anyone she was leaving- but only got a few blocks away from home before she was picked up by a police officer. She spent the night in the police station, refusing to tell the officers where she lived. However, the next day her mother called the police frantically, and was relieved to hear Terra was with them.

Terra was brought home and punished accordingly. It was also explained that she wasn't going to be replaced by her younger sisters. When the babies came Terra was given much responsibility, and she grew to love her sisters more than anything. They looked up to her as their hero, and she gladly took the role.

Just before Terra's freshman year of high school her parents sat her down and told her that they had gotten her into a boarding school called Avalon High. She was terrified to move away and life at the school, but they insisted it would be good for her. And so, she's been attending the school for the last few years.[/spoili]

Clique:
"I don't really belong to one?"
. Neutral .

Extra Curricular:
"I'm very good at handling money."
. Student Council - Treasurer .

Penpal Alias:
"I know, I know. Not very creative."
. Toph .

Old Penpal:
"You mean the only person who was supposed to know my secrets. Yeah, that worked out well."
. TBA .

Dorm Room:
"Believe me, the bunk bed was a bitch to put up."
. Rhino Hall, Room 3 [spoili]
929d8dcc1989f74fe05f679775762e57.jpg
[/spoili] .

One secret exposed:
"Ugh, great, now everyone knows."
. On the first day Terra arrived to Avalon she ate something bad, and ended up running our class to puke in a nearby trashcan. She claimed she got a phone call from home and wanted to go check it because her grandmother had been ill .

Secret(s) concealed:
"I feel like sharing these with anyone else just adds unnecessary risk."
. Terra is still a virgin, and the fact embarrasses her quite a bit .
. She has OCD .
. She is an in the closet Bisexual, but leans more towards males .
. When she was little she had a crush on the Disney Princess, Aurora .

Strengths/Weaknesses:
"I try not to point out my own weaknesses."
Strengths - Terra is a very hard working person. Once she starts a task she always sees it through. She takes criticism well, and her feelings are not easily hurt. She's also a very tough girl, and can remain calm under tough circumstances. Terra is unbothered by the sight of blood, which makes her a good medic when needed.
Weaknesses - Physically speaking, Terra is very weak. She cares too deeply for others, so things that effect other people also effect her. She is easily scared, and quick to anger. She's not very good at making friends, and has a hard time wit numbers (math).

Habits/Quirks:
"I can't think of any? Maybe I just don't notice the ones I have."
. Chews on her pencils, hums when she writes essays, chews on the inside of her cheek when upset, swings her arms when she walks .

Likes/Dislikes:
"If only there was a debate team, arguing helps me relieve stress."
Likes- Cuddling, Jolly Ranchers, Cherries, Wrestling, Road Trips, Youtube, Arguing, and Marshmallows.
Dislikes- Spicy Food, Rap, Roller Coasters, Granola Bars, Dancing, Horror Movies, Electronics, Public Speaking, High Places, Perfume, Legos, Busy Work, Hats and Soup.

Affiliations:
"I have a few friends, luckily."
[spoili]
Love Interest:
. n .

Friends:
. Brayden Grey (Outcast) .

Enemies:
. n .

Other:
. August Hayes (Bad Girl) - Acquaintances/Strangers .

Family:

Mother - Thalia Salvatore - Vet [spoili]
brie-larson-captain-marvel-scott-pilgrim.gif
[/spoili]
Father - Cameron Salvatore - Vet [spoili]
68eeae1e397d70fa567696f979f83714.gif
[/spoili]
Marcie and Justice - Younger Sisters - 7; Twins [spoili]
olsentwins.gif
[/spoili]

[/spoili]

Extra:
"You want to know more? I don't have anything else to share!"
. Wants to be a Doctor when she's older .
. Favorite color is green .
. Likes to be outside more than inside .
. Wants to see the world someday .
. Is a junior .

"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
#001b85
"What's wrong with a little chaos?"
tumblr_n6qbb5wWcC1qfg9xxo2_250.gif
tumblr_n7n4945YuW1qm8jfmo5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n6qbb5wWcC1qfg9xxo6_250.gif

tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho3_250.gif
tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho2_250.gif
tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho8_250.gif
tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho1_250.gif
tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho7_250.gif

Name:
"Just don't wear it out, yeah?"
. Dylan Dean Dixon .

Nickname:
"Do. Not. Call. Me. Triple D. It's not clever, it's annoying."
. Some call him Dixon .

. Male .

Sexuality:
"What can I say? I just love the ladies."
. Heterosexual .

. 18; December 20th .

Personality:
"I'm a pretty awesome guy, not gonna lie."
. Dylan is very much what can be considered a stereotypical 'Bad Boy.' He's very flirtatious, and can turn almost anything dirty. With a sly smile and a perverted mind, Dylan does everything with confidence. He has trouble admitting he is wrong, but also will not rub it in someones face when he is right. Dylan is very argumentative, which results in having a horrible habit of talking back. He doesn't take well to any authority figure, and often turns to rebellious actions just to prove he is his own person. He can sometimes be a compulsive liar, although he usually tries to tell the truth. If you pay close attention you will notice that he keeps a close eye on people he's taken any interest in, protectively so. If anyone tries to inflict any kind of discomfort towards his friends, family, or other people he cares about, Dylan will act quickly... unfortunately, this usually means his fists are going to start flying. As odd as it sounds, Dylan is a fighter because he is a lover. He's not afraid of getting himself hurt, but seeing certain people hurt crushes him on the inside. When he does care for you, he will show it in almost unnoticeable ways: He'll remember small things you mention casually (like your favorite flower, or how you need a new phone charger), he'll stand slightly in front of you in a confrontation, he'll leave tiny gifts without any indication that said gift is from him. Although he hides it by being very touchy and suggestive, Dylan is mortified by the concept of commitment. He doesn't like the idea of being tied down, or feeling trapped. He is very confrontational, liking to go straight to the source of unhappiness, and is also very determined. Lastly, Dylan has never, and never will, conform with society. He likes being his own person, and feels like everyone else should too .

Bio:
"That is absolutely none of your business."
[spoili]
From the day Dylan was born, he never stood a chance. He was the youngest of four sons, to a mother who had been abandoned during her pregnancy with him. Most mothers would hate and blame their child for this, but Dylan never experienced anything but love from his mom-- except for maybe harsh discipline. Though, who could blame her? She was left alone to raise four young boys! His family of five grew up in a trailer park, where he shared a room with all of his siblings. Being the youngest, he received the most torture from his older brothers, even though he knew he could always count on them when he needed to.

Elementary and Middle school was absolute hell for him. He was teased constantly, whether it was for his fourth generation hand-me-downs or his lack of school supplies. Not to mention that he was an odd-looking child. He hated life up until he started high school, when everything changed. Puberty had done Dylan well, and he was almost overwhelmed with how much female attention he was getting so suddenly. Plus, in his new school no one knew where his home was, or how badly his family was struggling. He suddenly had people tripping over themselves to be his friend... but he wanted none of it. If they didn't want to be his friend when he was ugly and poor, why would he allow them to accept him when he wasn't? And so, he became very selective of who he hung out. According to several adults, he chose the 'wrong crew,' but Dylan does not regret his decision in his friends. He'd choose his loyal knuckleheads over anyone, any day.

In an effort to make more money for the family Dylan began drug dealing, like many of his friends did. His mother didn't ask where the money came from, because she suspected she did not want to know. Things got better, and the family struggled less. Dylan's mother even started putting extra money away in a savings account, saying it was for college. Sadly, Dylan was caught one day, and his mother discovered where the money came from. She was mortified, and after he spent some time in juvy she had a hard discussion with him. She wanted him to get away from his home town, away from the poor friends he had made. She used the money she had been saving to send him to Avalon high, in hopes of giving her youngest son his best chance. [/spoili]

Clique:
"Can't you tell, baby? I'm bad to the bone."
. Bad Boys/Girls .

Extra Curricular:
"Yeah, I can't be bothered with that kind of thing."
. N/A .

Penpal Alias:
"What can I say? Finding Nemo was the shit."
. Sharkbait .

Old Penpal:
"I don't even know why I participated in that stupid pen pal thing."
. TBA .

Dorm Room:
"I've never had a room to myself. I gotta admit, it's nice."
. Insect Hall, Room 4 [spoili]
7b22d5a85c54cd13a966516595c4dfa4.jpg
[/spoili] .

One secret exposed:
"I guess the cat is out of the bag."
. He once stole a meal for his family when he was ten, because money was very tight that month .

Secret(s) concealed:
"I'd like to keep these a secret, thanks."
. He used to dream about being born into a different family .
. Once Dylan left love notes in the locker of a girl he liked. When a jock claimed the letters as his Dylan kept his mouth shut .
. He's afraid he has the bad genes of his father, which is why he fear commitment. He doesn't want to leave a women like his father left his mother .

Strengths/Weaknesses:
"I have many strengths, few weaknesses."
Strengths - Because Dylan keeps himself in good shape, he is very good at heavy lifting. He is also pretty nimble, and actually quite flexible. Not flexible enough to stick his foot behind his head or do the splits, but enough that he is a champion at limbo. Not sure if this is a strength, but Dylan has, and I quote, "Perfected the art of lip biting."
Weaknesses - Sure, Dylan can lift heavy things, but holding them for long periods of time is a whole other story. He seems to have two left feet, as he is always tripping over himself, and is easily distracted. Also, Dylan cannot run for long distances, as he gets tired pretty quickly.

Habits/Quirks:
"Pretty sure I don't have any 'quirks'."
. Bites his lower lip when he things, rubs the back of his neck when he's nervous, tends to lie when caught off guard, talks in his sleep .

Likes/Dislikes:
"Like I said, Finding Nemo was the shit."
Likes- Smoking occasionally, Finding Nemo, big trucks, rock music, girls, raves, doing dangerous things, 'hanging out,' windy days, and big dogs.
Dislikes- Small dogs, lazy days, too-warm weather, being yelled at, judgmental people, school, cheaters, and bullies.

Affiliations:
"As much as I enjoy solitude, it's impossible to go through life without making a few friends... and enemies."
[spoili]
Love Interest:
. n .

Friends:
. August Hayes (Bad Girl) - More like Frenemies .

Enemies:
. n .

Other:
. Brayden Grey (Outcast) - Neutral, Dylan does pick on him occasionally, but is usually niceish .

Family:
Mother- Candice- Kmart Employee. [spoili]
tumblr_mat51jkhuO1rztnb3o2_500.gif
[/spoili]
Brother- Kaiden- 27- Warehouse Manger. [spoili]
tumblr_mqcajw9EB21ragydko1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Brother- Darian - 24 - Front Desk at Corporation. [spoili]
tumblr_inline_ndrde6yOAy1rfmocr.gif
[/spoili]
Brother- Tyson -21 - Walmart Empolyee. [spoili]
tumblr_lnuny7mTzv1qf7jgro1_500.gif
[/spoili]

[/spoili]

Extra:
"I've already shared more than I would have liked to."
. Allegic to Bleach, Pollen and Cats .
. Knows how to juggle .
. Writes home at least twice a month .

"Some boys never become men."

Last edited:
#8b11bf
"Ever feel like you have the best intentions, but you make one mistake after another?"
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro3_250.gif
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro5_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto3_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto9_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto7_250.gif

tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro6_250.gif
tumblr_mocuc6Nxwl1qd7fc3o6_250.gif
tumblr_ms9lcoWpqz1s9q9dro9_250.gif
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro4_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mtlk5qmVaN1qjaok7.gif

Name:
"I've never met anyone with the same name as me."
. Clarissa Riley Scott .

Nickname:
"Clary works just fine."
. Clary .

. Female .

Sexuality:
"Oh... I've only ever been into guys."
. Heterosexual .

. 17; February 6th .

Personality:
"I think different people will give you different answers about me."
. Clarissa is a very careful girl. After Jason, she decided not to trust anyone ever again. And, so far, she had stayed true to her word. Because she often spent her Friday nights alone, Clary took up reading. She likes to read all kinds of genre's, but Dystopian novels are her favorite. She's very imaginative, and often can get ahead of herself. Clary is also incredibly outspoken, and has no problem sharing her opinion with others. She knows a lot of useless facts, but rarely shares them because she believes no one cares. She also believes that no one cares what she has to say, because they certainly didn't care when she tried to tell her story. She's quick to jump to conclusions, and is very insecure with herself. She has a hard time interacting with other people, because she was shunned for so long. She says exactly what is on her mind- which can make her either really funny, or really bitchy. She's also very defensive, and will turn hostile if she feels like she's being threatened in any way. She can also be violent, if pushed hard enough. However, once you get past her walls you will find that Clary is actually very caring and kind. She likes to keep organized, even though that's easier said than done. Also, she is very sensitive, but when her feelings are hurt she gets angry rather than sad .

Bio:
"Um, yeah, no. I'm not telling you about my past."
[spoili]
Growing up, Clarissa was a very cheerful little girl. She made friends everywhere she went, and loved everyone. She was like this all the way up to her freshman year, when she was fourteen. She had always been the youngest of her class, but it hadn't really bothered her until that year. She felt like a child among a sea full of adults. This is when she started to become less social.

There was one upperclassman in her gym class, a junior named Jason, who paid a great deal of attention to her. They slowly became friends, and then got into a relationship together. Because she was young and naive she did everything he told her to do, without getting anything in return. At first the abuse was emotional and verbal, but when things got physical she put up with it for about a year, before her friend forced her to break up with him. While she was relieved to be out of a bad relationship, Jason started spreading bad rumors about her and ruined her reputation, costing her many friends.

One day her mother was looking at Clary's facebook page, and saw the awful things people were saying to her on social media. She talked to Clary about it, and Clary admitted what had happened between her and Jason. Her mother was disgusted and immediately pulled her out of her high school, sending her to Avalon High.

After that Clary had lost pretty much all of her self confidence, and became something of a recluse. That is until she became the school mascot when she was a junior. The mask allowed her to step out of her comfort zone in a comfortable way. Ever so slowly, Clary's confidence was rebuilt, though she will always be slightly insecure.
[/spoili]

Clique:
"I like to think of myself as a floater."
. Neutral .

Extra Curricular:
"It was weird at first, but now I love it.."
. School Mascot .

Penpal Alias:
"What? I like Disney."
. BelleBeast .

Old Penpal:
"That whole project just backfired on everyone."
. TBA .

Dorm Room:
"I think the layout is very organized."
. Tiger Hall, Room 3 [spoili]
f76f4d47f5bc909f21494c585cb1eaf0.jpg
[/spoili] .

One secret exposed:
"Do we really have to bring this up again?"
. Clary had an abusive boyfriend that she put up with for a little over a year before he broke up with her. She was devastated .

Secret(s) concealed:
"I can't believe I thought it was safe to confide in anyone."
. She was once arrested for shoplifting. Her friends talked her into and then bailed .
. Her abusive boyfriend also released any nudes he had of her upon dumping her .

. When she was little she had a crush on Prince Eric, from the little mermaid .
. She once put an Egg on her history teacher's chair, which ruined his pants when he sat on it .
. Tried to be a homosexual because she was done with guys, but even just kissing a girl didn't feel right to her .

Strengths/Weaknesses:
"You really want to know everything, don't you?."
Strengths - Clary is known for her courage and persistence. She is good at setting goals and sticking to the game plan until she achieves her goal. She is tougher than she looks and knows how to hold her own. And, she's very clever. When she was young her father put her into archery, and when she developed a love for it she continued to do it. She's actually very good now. She's got a great sense in fashion, which is actually something she takes pride in. Also, Clary is very organized, and can organize a mess in no time at all. She is also very resourceful, thanks to her imagination.

Weaknesses - Just because Clarissa is tough doesn't mean she's necessarily strong. It's actually quite the contrary, she is just as weak as she looks. It's also not uncommon for her to become obsessed with little failures, and will continue to beat her self up over them until she feels she's corrected herself. She is also very closed-minded, stubborn and can be very unforgiving. Clarissa cannot seem to take orders. In the end, she's only going to do what she feels like doing. She's also a bad driver, so watch out for her when you're on the road. Also, Clary doesn't get along with kids. She just can't deal with their germs and attitudes.

Habits/Quirks:
"Aren't quirks unconscious? How would I know what mine are?"
. Twirls her hair when she's thinking, puffs out her cheeks when she has something mean to say and is trying to keep it to herself, always has gum on her, snores in her sleep, Glances at the clock or her phone without actually checking the time .

Likes/Dislikes:
"I prefer to focus on the positive."
Likes- Books, Homework, Hiking, Oreos, Disney Movies, Dancing, Kids, Fashion, Archery, Public Speaking, Studying, Cartoons, Starbucks, Perfume, Hard Work, Cop Dramas, Ballet and Marshmallows.
Dislikes- Video Games, Spoilers, Horror Movies, Sports, Early Mornings, and Busy Work.

Affiliations:
"Making friends is hard."
[spoili]
Love Interest:
. n .

Friends:
. n .

Enemies:
. n .

Other:
. n .

Family:
Mother- Evaline Scott- Chef [spoili]
tumblr_m6xhdl2ZGC1r4v34qo1_250.gif
[/spoili]
Father- Christain Scott- Personal Trainer [spoili]
tumblr_m9bzt5HcRd1rqpms0.gif
[/spoili]
Little Brother (8)- Zachary Scott [spoili]
Little-Josh-josh-hutcherson-33186481-245-245.gif
[/spoili]
[/spoili]

Extra:
"Okay, yeah, I think I've told you enough already."
. Is allergic to Cats .
. Favorite color is purple .
. Wants to get a tattoo but is too afraid to actually get one .
. Is a senior .

"There's no such thing as fate."

Last edited:

• [fieldbox=Neutral - Wallflower, #D1BBE0, solid]

#D1BBE0

"You see things, and you keep quiet about them. You're a wallflower."

tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno4_250.gif
    tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno5_250.gif
    tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno6_250.gif
    tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno1_250.gif
    tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno3_250.gif
    tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno2_250.gif
    tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo2_250.gif
    tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo4_250.gif
    tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo5_250.gif
    tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo6_250.gif
    tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo7_250.gif

Name:
    "Are names really that important?"
    Annabeth Stella Grace

Nickname:
    "Nicknames are kind of a funny thing, are they not?

Anna || Stell

Female

Sexuality:
    "..."
    Heterosexual

Sixteen

Personality:
    "These questions seem quite personal."

Introverted || Kind || Patient || Stubborn || Awkward || Slightly anti-social || Friendly || Goofy

Annabeth is a very introverted girl and she tends to shy away from people which gives off the vibe that she is slightly anti-social (which she typically is). She is also a bit awkward and doesn't always know how to strike up a conversation with others, and sometimes she talks about things that most people are not interested in. Such as constellations. Though despite being rather introverted and awkward, don't think that you can walk all over Annabeth, because you can't and not only that but she's rather stubborn. She'll stick with what she believes is right and her Morales, do not test her own those. Once you get to know Annabeth though, and if she opens up to you, then she's really now that bad. She's friendly, kind and goofy. She'll tell puns right and left, maybe some stupid jokes and it leads people to wonder if she really is an introvert. The truth is, she's an ambivert. Introvert around most, extrovert around those she's closest to. Though she tends to be more introverted and because of that, she falls under neutral. Annabeth doesn't really stick out, but she doesn't really blend in either.

"My life does not concern you."
    [fieldbox=Biography, #D1BBE0, dotted]
    Born to a house wife and a man who is the President of a very important company, Annabeth has never really known what it means to relax and just have fun. Since she was little, her father expected perfection from her, perfection in sports, grades, academics, you name it. When she couldn't make it, just falling short, her father would give her a good beating, not enough to leave marks but enough to instill fear in her. Yeay, not really a pleasant home to live in, now is it?

Her father has instilled that she has to be absolutely perfect, if not than she earns a nice little beating, or she is no longer claimed as his daughter. Because of this pressure, Annabeth has come to believe that she has to be perfect or no one will love her, no one will like her, or even want to be around her. Because of this, she has dedicated her time to studying all the time and keeping herself in her room to make sure she reached perfection. However, she lacked social skills and became slightly awkward around others, not sure what to do to hold a conversation. What she gained in one skill, she lost in another.

When she was old enough, her father sent her to Avalon and told her to not bother coming back if she couldn't do well. For awhile she made sure to ace every test, gain connections and she was getting really good at it, close to the point that she could be considered to be part of the popular clique, however after coming to realize that no matter what she did; her father would never be impressed she stopped trying. She still worked hard to get her grades, but the connections fell flat and soon Annabeth faded back into the shadows, moving to observe people and watch their quirks, habits, learn more about them from watching.

She became a wallflower. Not really hated by a lot of people, nor is she really noticed either, Annabeth usually floats from group to group, listens to different gossip here and there, learns a few things about others (things she doesnt really know about) and moves on with her life. She refuses to go home for fear of seeing her father (not that he really misses her), and she just kind of...stays at Avalon high.

[/fieldbox]

Clique:
    "I think these clique's are ridiculous..."
    Neutral - Wallflower

Extra Curricular:
    "I do a few things..."
    Captain of the Swim Team
    Co-Captain of the Volleyball team

Penpal Alias:
    "...Do I even remember?
    Traveler

Old Penpal:
    "Hmm yes....I wonder."
    TBA

Dorm Room:
    "Hmm I'm not sure who I am rooming with yet.
    TBA

f6b002179550b002427cf2203a68a6c0.jpg
    One secret exposed:
    "You didn't hear?

Swimmers can drown:
    When she was younger, during her first swim meet on backstroke, Annabeth had hit her head on the wall and she blacked out. Next time she woke up, she was coughing up water and being told that she had drowned. Though she loves swimming more than anything, she has the fear that she will still drown and that is the way that she will end up leaving this earth.

Secret(s) concealed:
    "Those are for me and my penpal to keep...hopefully."

Tough Love:
    [spoili]
    Her parents expect a lot from Annabeth and when she was younger her father would sometimes take a ruler and smack her knuckles with it or even get a little violent with her. If she got a ninety percent on a test, her father would give her a good smack, tellig her that it wasnt enough. Annabeth constantly told herself that it was only because he wanted what was best for her, but now, she's not so sure.[/spoili]

Light at the end of the tunnel:
    [spoili]
    At one point in time, things got so bad with her father that Annabeth had tried to take her own life. It failed. When she woke up in the hospital, instead of relief, her father yelled at her for being so selfish and he walked out of her room. He threatened that if she pulls such a stunt like that next time again, and should she live, he is disowning her and she will have to fend for her own.[/spoili]

Cancer within me:
    [spoili]
    When she was younger, Annabeth suffered from leukemia and though she survived it, she is afraid that it will come back. She doesn't want anyone to know for fear of the looks of pity that she may give her or the fact that they may make fun of her. Sometimes, she wishes that the cancer had killed her.[/spoili]

Daddy dearest:
    [spoili]
    Though most people don't know it (not that many notice her) Annabeth stays basically year round at Avalon. She doesn't want to have to deal with her father and hear how she is a failure in his eyes. Most kids go home on breaks, but Annabeth stays there and she usually eats alone on holiday breaks, or she doesnt eat at all. Depends if she gets out and buys food.[/spoili]

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Strengths:

"I don't have many."

◆ Swimming: She swims butterfly and backstroke
    ◆ Playing the piano: She's been playing since she was five
    ◆ Reading: She's a fast reader since she reads so many books
    ◆ Keeping to herself: Not that many people really notice her
    ◆ Writing: She likes to write and let her imagination flow

Weaknesses:
    "My weaknesses are mine, and they are not to be shared."

◇ Public speaking: Don't even ask her about it, she hates it
    ◇ Her father: Though she dislikes him, she still wants him to be proud of her
    ◇ Her mind: Her mind is her own worst enemy
    ◇ Introverted: Because she doesn't really like to get out or mingle, it makes it hard to be friends with others

Habits/Quirks:
    "I...don't really know."

☯ She runs a hand through her hair
    ☯ Chews on her lower lip when nervous
    ☯Sighs a lot when she's frustrated
    ☯ When she smiles genuinely, the corner of her eyes crinkle

Likes/Dislikes:

"I am getting tired. May I please go?"

Books
    ❤ Rain
    ❤ animals
    ❤ Sometimes being alone
    ❤ Greek Mythology
    ❤ Understanding people
    ❤ Observing others

Dislikes:
    "This interview."

✘ Depression
    ✘ Parties
    ✘ Public Speaking
    ✘ Rude people
    ✘ Snobs
    ✘ Her father
    ✘ Herself

Affiliations:
    "I'm not...really a people person..."

[spoili]Love Interest:
    TBA

Friends:

TBA

Enemies:

TBA

Rivals:

TBA[/spoili]

Extra:
    "There is nothing else to tell."

❃She plays the piano
    ❃Basically lives at Avalon high year round
    ❃Practically has her own library in her dorm room
    ❃Loves the rain
    Afraid of her father

"We accept the love we think we deserve."

[/fieldbox]

• [fieldbox=Outcast - Nerd, #DC143C, dotted]

#DC143C

"As I was, you are. As I am, you will be."

tumblr_mt0y4cFaey1sy9jofo3_250.gif
    tumblr_mt0y4cFaey1sy9jofo2_250.gif
    tumblr_mt0y4cFaey1sy9jofo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mt0y4cFaey1sy9jofo6_250.gif
    tumblr_mt0y4cFaey1sy9jofo4_250.gif
    tumblr_mt0y4cFaey1sy9jofo5_250.gif
    tumblr_mt0y4cFaey1sy9jofo8_250.gif
    tumblr_mt0y4cFaey1sy9jofo7_250.gif
    tumblr_mt0y4cFaey1sy9jofo9_250.gif

Name:
    "It's really not that important."
    Jayson Theodore Arnold

Nickname:
    "I don't really have one."
    Jay

Male

Sexuality:
    "Is it your goal to make me feel uncomfortable?
    Heterosexual

Eighteen

Personality:
    "Uhm...normal?"

Intelligent || Bookworm || socially awkward || Adventurous || loyal || Trustworthy || Caring

Total bookworm and your typical geek. Not that he really minds the label. Though Jayson has to admit, he could do without the bullying. Not cool. Any who, Jayson is honestly your stereotypical geek. He gets good grades, likes to read, terrible at sports (so he says) and of course, is bullied. Being shoved into lockers? (Well people have tried but he's a little too tall to actually fit. But Yeay, that's a thing for the poor boy. Forced to do other's homework? Also a thing. Jayson honestly needs to learn to stick up for himself, however the problem is, is that when he's extremely nervous, he tends to stutter. Which of course doesn't help his situation. However, don't let this shy nerd fool you, he works out in his free time, so he's not as weak as you may think, just physically. Honestly though, Jayson just really needs someone to tell him he's strong enough to stand on his own, give him strength.

Deep inside him is a strong guy, who's also caring and sweet. Not like your regular d-bags that use girls as sex toys and plays with your feelings. He's extremely intelligent, and probably is almost up there with Albert Einstein and all of those other crazy scientists, one of the reasons many people take advantage of him, he's the kid that ruins the curve on math tests cause he always gets a perfect score. Because of all the bullying, despite being a senior, Jayson became not only anti social and and socially awkward but he's also a bookworm. He loves the fact that the characters don't judge him or anything. It's just hard for the poor guy to actually interact with others, without them calling him names or making fun of him when he stutters since he's so nervous. However, despite the fact that he is terrible at talking to people, Jayson is extremely loyal and trustworthy, but all that must be worked for. And despite his shy nature, Jayson loves going on adventures, hiking, or taking a walk, he loves to explore and experience new things.

It is hard for Jayson to actually open up to others, though once he does he's very kind and he's a little more open and expressive. He can be kind of goofy and a bit more talkative, ranging from video games to books to even the weather. He enjoys hanging out with the few close friends that he has, though he would never admit that out loud.

[fieldbox=Biography, #DC143C, dashed]
    Where to even begin with Jayson? The male was born on March 30 and when he turned eight, he got a younger sister which he adores. For a few years everything was perfect but when he turned ten and his sister turned two, that's when things began to change. His father started to come home much later than usual and his mother became suspicious. Of course two young children would never put much though into it; that is until the yelling began. Shouts and screams would fill the house and the once happy place that was filled with laughter was soon filled with tears and screams of 'Cheater'.

Of course Jayson thought that it was just a faze and soon things would be better but as time went on nothing changed. In fact the fighting only got worse to the point that he would have to cover his ears when he slept, or spend the night at friends house. One thing that he doesnt understand is why his mother stays with his father and vice versa. They both make each other so unhappy, so why stay? Either way, Jayson knows that it's extremely annoying listening to them just scream and shout.

Honestly though he sides with his mother more than his father since his father is constantly finding some other girl to screw each night and leaving his mother to suffer. He sees the strained smile that she gives him and his sister and he just wishes that he could tell to leave him but something tells him that his mother stays with his father because of money. It would be hard to be a singular parent, raising two children and so she puts up with the abuse, though he wishes that she didnt.
    [/fieldbox]
    Clique:
    "I wish you wouldn't ask that..."
    Outcast - Nerd

Extra Curricular:
    "Uhm..."
    Photographer for the newspaper
    Vice President of the Anime Club

Penpal Alias:
    "It's kind of stupid."
    Broken

Old Penpal:
    "I don't really know them."
    TBA

Dorm Room:
    "I like it."
    musical-dorm-room-design-idea-for-decorating.jpg

One secret exposed:
    "I don't want to repeat it."

Smart Child:
    [spoili]
    It's really no secret that Jayson is smart, though what he tried to keep a secret is that he has an extremely high IQ, and it is almost as close to Einstein. It's not that this is really a bad secret (not that he would brag about it either) but it's more along the lines as that if the school found out, even more people would bully him into doing their homework.
    [/spoili]

Secret(s) concealed:
    "I would like to keep those a secret, thank you."

Broken Family:
    [spoili]
    Jayson's mother and father are constantly yelling at each other and it started around when he was about the age of ten. There isnt a day that his parents go without yelling and it usually starts out with his mother calling their father a cheater and then escalates from there.

[/spoili]
    Abuser:
    [spoili]
    Though he's never really seen his father hit his mother, he has seen the bruises and he does not believe the lies she tells him. While it is believable to understand that his mother may have run into the kitchen island, he knows that it isnt the truth, the way her eyes start around. Jayson just doesn't know what to do, but he's afraid his father may kill his mother one day.
    [/spoili]

Daddy's a Cheat:
    [spoili]
    His father cheats on his mother with a bunch of prostitutes
    [/spoili]

Fighter:
    [spoili]
    Before he moved to Avalon High, Jayson actually used to get into a lot of fights at his old school and most of that was to just cause problems for his father. The nerd is a lot stronger than he looks.
    [/spoili]

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Strengths:
    "I don't have many."

Reading || Writing || Playing the Violin || Running

He reads so much that he is a very fast reader and if he wants he could finish a four hundred page book within a day. Jayson also loves writing and he is able to show rather than tell in his writing, he is very good at it. Playing the violin since he was young, Jayson now plays in competitions and he wins from time to time. Though he is not on a team, he's pretty good at running and he enjoys it.

Weaknesses:
    "Let's not talk about these please."

Feelings || His Younger sister || Tumblr

Feelings aren't really his thing so when something happens, he's kind of awkward about it. Jayson adores his younger sister and will do anything for her (within reasons) just to see her happy. Tumblr. Tumblr and pizza, yes he loves it and if he could stay in his room all day surfing tumblr and pizza, he would.

Habits/Quirks:
    "Erm..."

-Rubs the back of his neck when he's nervous
    -Looks at anything or anyone but the person he's talking to when he's lying
    -Bites his thumb when he's thinking
    -Opens and closes his mouth a lot when he's at a loss for words

Likes/Dislikes:

Books || Greek Mythology || Running || Violin || Studying

Dislikes:
    "You ask a lot of questions."

Bullies || Arguing || His Father || Spicy Food || Spoilers || Medicine

Affiliations:
    "I dont really mingle..."

[spoili]
    Love Interest:
    TBA

Friends:
    TBA

Enemies:
    TBA

Rivals:
    [/spoili]

Extra:
    "I have to go...bye."

-He has a younger sister that he loves
    -His family is well off
    -He loves to take pictures and has a very nice camera
    -He's a lot stronger than he looks

"Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one..."[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
My chars will be up tomorrow and @Brea just letting you know my Head Cheerleader she might want to snatch Dylan up lol... since everytime you make Dylan I never have a char girl open for him... now I do so yeah, she's a Man Eater too lol. Depending on how I feel I might have W.I.P. later tonight, but I usually dislikes those so don't know.

Reactions: Brea
My chars will be up tomorrow and @Brea just letting you know my Head Cheerleader she might want to snatch Dylan up lol... since everytime you make Dylan I never have a char girl open for him... now I do so yeah, she's a Man Eater too lol. Depending on how I feel I might have W.I.P. later tonight, but I usually dislikes those so don't know.
Haha, all right! Do I really use him that often? I hadn't noticed... perhaps I need to make another base character who isn't a completely good guy, so that I don't wear this character out. Anyways, sounds good! I'm excited to see what characters you whip up this time around! ♥

• Love
#39bd5a
"Why me? More like try me."
tumblr_n5448d6Vq51syjjzho8_250.gif
tumblr_n35bo4RsnZ1qc2oe7o2_250.gif
tumblr_n544bw3oSU1syjjzho10_250.gif
tumblr_n35bo4RsnZ1qc2oe7o1_250.gif
tumblr_n544a5ujgp1syjjzho2_250.gif

tumblr_n76sgm6XMl1rftd23o7_250.gif
tumblr_inline_n5440tVdOl1rw5uj9.gif
tumblr_n3b3fxUHoX1t7u3z8o3_250.gif
tumblr_n76sgm6XMl1rftd23o6_250.gif
tumblr_inline_n54411yHXM1rw5uj9.gif

Name:
"Yes, I know there was a Teen Titan names Terra."
. Terra Eliza Salvatore .

Nickname:
"I actually prefer you call me my first name."
. Terra .

. Female .

Sexuality:
"Straight! I swear!"
. Bisexual - in the closet .

"Considering you can't even tell I'm a girl I'm not surprised you can't tell my age either."
. 17; October 24th .

Personality:
"Ummmm..."
. Terra is a bit tricky to figure out. She usually tries to act uninterested and uncaring by everything, when everything actually gets to her. She often feels guilty for things that are not her fault, because she feels she is responsible for everything that happens around her. While she tries to to do so in discrete ways, she is constantly helping someone. Whether it is with or without them knowing. She takes pride not in the praise she gets for doing something nice but from simply knowing she did it. People who do not know he well think she is boring, and it is sad to say they are not entirely wrong. However, that does not mean she is not worth befriending. Terra has plenty of good qualities to balance out the bad. She is very calm and collected, allowing her to preform stressful tasks with ease. She is a fast learner, and is always trying to improve herself, and is a bit of an overachiever. Sadly, Terra tends to care too much, which usually ends up hurting her in the end. She also has very unstable mood swings- she could be having the best day ever, and one wrong statement will set her off in a rampage. She can be very aggressive and confrontational.
She is also very secretive .

Bio:
"I'd rather not share. It's kind of personal?"
[spoili]
Terra grew up in a fairly loving environment. Both of her parents were vets, having met in school. just before Terra's mother got pregnant with her the two had gotten married. When Terra was four her parents bought a small building and opened up their own veterinary clinic. She spent most of her days there with her parents, helping with whatever she could. This has caused her to love all kinds of animals, and she is very good with most of them. At a young age she thought she wanted to be a vet like her parents, but as she's grown her attention has been towards the lines of a doctor instead.

School was always pretty easy for Terra, as she is a quick learner. However, most of the information she retained was only memorized for a short period of time, so she could not recall anything she learned from previous units. Not that it mattered- as long as she passed one unit at a time, what was the harm? Growing up Terra never had an abundance of friends, but she always had enough to get by.

When she was ten years old her parents announced that they were pregnant again- this time with twins. Terra was extremely afraid of what this meant for her, automatically assuming that her parents would no longer have time for her. A month before the due date Terra packed her bags and ran away, her sights set on Florida, where her grandmother lived. She didn't tell anyone she was leaving- but only got a few blocks away from home before she was picked up by a police officer. She spent the night in the police station, refusing to tell the officers where she lived. However, the next day her mother called the police frantically, and was relieved to hear Terra was with them.

Terra was brought home and punished accordingly. It was also explained that she wasn't going to be replaced by her younger sisters. When the babies came Terra was given much responsibility, and she grew to love her sisters more than anything. They looked up to her as their hero, and she gladly took the role.

Just before Terra's freshman year of high school her parents sat her down and told her that they had gotten her into a boarding school called Avalon High. She was terrified to move away and life at the school, but they insisted it would be good for her. And so, she's been attending the school for the last few years.[/spoili]

Clique:
"I don't really belong to one?"
. Neutral .

Extra Curricular:
"I'm very good at handling money."
. Student Council - Treasurer .

Penpal Alias:
"I know, I know. Not very creative."
. Toph .

Old Penpal:
"You mean the only person who was supposed to know my secrets. Yeah, that worked out well."
. TBA .

Dorm Room:
"Believe me, the bunk bed was a bitch to put up."
. Rhino Hall, Room 3 [spoili]
929d8dcc1989f74fe05f679775762e57.jpg
[/spoili] .

One secret exposed:
"Ugh, great, now everyone knows."
. On the first day Terra arrived to Avalon she ate something bad, and ended up running our class to puke in a nearby trashcan. She claimed she got a phone call from home and wanted to go check it because her grandmother had been ill .

Secret(s) concealed:
"I feel like sharing these with anyone else just adds unnecessary risk."
. Terra is still a virgin, and the fact embarrasses her quite a bit .
. She has OCD .
. She is an in the closet Bisexual, but leans more towards males .
. When she was little she had a crush on the Disney Princess, Aurora .

Strengths/Weaknesses:
"I try not to point out my own weaknesses."
Strengths - Terra is a very hard working person. Once she starts a task she always sees it through. She takes criticism well, and her feelings are not easily hurt. She's also a very tough girl, and can remain calm under tough circumstances. Terra is unbothered by the sight of blood, which makes her a good medic when needed.
Weaknesses - Physically speaking, Terra is very weak. She cares too deeply for others, so things that effect other people also effect her. She is easily scared, and quick to anger. She's not very good at making friends, and has a hard time wit numbers (math).

Habits/Quirks:
"I can't think of any? Maybe I just don't notice the ones I have."
. Chews on her pencils, hums when she writes essays, chews on the inside of her cheek when upset, swings her arms when she walks .

Likes/Dislikes:
"If only there was a debate team, arguing helps me relieve stress."
Likes- Cuddling, Jolly Ranchers, Cherries, Wrestling, Road Trips, Youtube, Arguing, and Marshmallows.
Dislikes- Spicy Food, Rap, Roller Coasters, Granola Bars, Dancing, Horror Movies, Electronics, Public Speaking, High Places, Perfume, Legos, Busy Work, Hats and Soup.

Affiliations:
"I have a few friends, luckily."
[spoili]
Love Interest:
. n .

Friends:
. n .

Enemies:
. n .

Other:

. n .

Family:

Mother - Thalia Salvatore - Vet [spoili]
brie-larson-captain-marvel-scott-pilgrim.gif
[/spoili]
Father - Cameron Salvatore - Vet [spoili]
68eeae1e397d70fa567696f979f83714.gif
[/spoili]
Marcie and Justice - Younger Sisters - 7; Twins [spoili]
olsentwins.gif
[/spoili]

[/spoili]

Extra:
"You want to know more? I don't have anything else to share!"
. Wants to be a Doctor when she's older .
. Favorite color is green .
. Likes to be outside more than inside .
. Wants to see the world someday .
. Is a junior .

"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try."

#001b85
"What's wrong with a little chaos?"
tumblr_n6qbb5wWcC1qfg9xxo2_250.gif
tumblr_n7n4945YuW1qm8jfmo5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n6qbb5wWcC1qfg9xxo6_250.gif

tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho3_250.gif
tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho2_250.gif
tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho8_250.gif
tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho1_250.gif
tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho7_250.gif

Name:
"Just don't wear it out, yeah?"
. Dylan Dean Dixon .

Nickname:
"Do. Not. Call. Me. Triple D. It's not clever, it's annoying."
. Some call him Dixon .

. Male .

Sexuality:
"What can I say? I just love the ladies."
. Heterosexual .

. 18; December 20th .

Personality:
"I'm a pretty awesome guy, not gonna lie."
. Dylan is very much what can be considered a stereotypical 'Bad Boy.' He's very flirtatious, and can turn almost anything dirty. With a sly smile and a perverted mind, Dylan does everything with confidence. He has trouble admitting he is wrong, but also will not rub it in someones face when he is right. Dylan is very argumentative, which results in having a horrible habit of talking back. He doesn't take well to any authority figure, and often turns to rebellious actions just to prove he is his own person. He can sometimes be a compulsive liar, although he usually tries to tell the truth. If you pay close attention you will notice that he keeps a close eye on people he's taken any interest in, protectively so. If anyone tries to inflict any kind of discomfort towards his friends, family, or other people he cares about, Dylan will act quickly... unfortunately, this usually means his fists are going to start flying. As odd as it sounds, Dylan is a fighter because he is a lover. He's not afraid of getting himself hurt, but seeing certain people hurt crushes him on the inside. When he does care for you, he will show it in almost unnoticeable ways: He'll remember small things you mention casually (like your favorite flower, or how you need a new phone charger), he'll stand slightly in front of you in a confrontation, he'll leave tiny gifts without any indication that said gift is from him. Although he hides it by being very touchy and suggestive, Dylan is mortified by the concept of commitment. He doesn't like the idea of being tied down, or feeling trapped. He is very confrontational, liking to go straight to the source of unhappiness, and is also very determined. Lastly, Dylan has never, and never will, conform with society. He likes being his own person, and feels like everyone else should too .

Bio:
"That is absolutely none of your business."
[spoili]
From the day Dylan was born, he never stood a chance. He was the youngest of four sons, to a mother who had been abandoned during her pregnancy with him. Most mothers would hate and blame their child for this, but Dylan never experienced anything but love from his mom-- except for maybe harsh discipline. Though, who could blame her? She was left alone to raise four young boys! His family of five grew up in a trailer park, where he shared a room with all of his siblings. Being the youngest, he received the most torture from his older brothers, even though he knew he could always count on them when he needed to.

Elementary and Middle school was absolute hell for him. He was teased constantly, whether it was for his fourth generation hand-me-downs or his lack of school supplies. Not to mention that he was an odd-looking child. He hated life up until he started high school, when everything changed. Puberty had done Dylan well, and he was almost overwhelmed with how much female attention he was getting so suddenly. Plus, in his new school no one knew where his home was, or how badly his family was struggling. He suddenly had people tripping over themselves to be his friend... but he wanted none of it. If they didn't want to be his friend when he was ugly and poor, why would he allow them to accept him when he wasn't? And so, he became very selective of who he hung out. According to several adults, he chose the 'wrong crew,' but Dylan does not regret his decision in his friends. He'd choose his loyal knuckleheads over anyone, any day.

In an effort to make more money for the family Dylan began drug dealing, like many of his friends did. His mother didn't ask where the money came from, because she suspected she did not want to know. Things got better, and the family struggled less. Dylan's mother even started putting extra money away in a savings account, saying it was for college. Sadly, Dylan was caught one day, and his mother discovered where the money came from. She was mortified, and after he spent some time in juvy she had a hard discussion with him. She wanted him to get away from his home town, away from the poor friends he had made. She used the money she had been saving to send him to Avalon high, in hopes of giving her youngest son his best chance. [/spoili]

Clique:
"Can't you tell, baby? I'm bad to the bone."
. Bad Boys/Girls .

Extra Curricular:
"Yeah, I can't be bothered with that kind of thing."
. N/A .

Penpal Alias:
"What can I say? Finding Nemo was the shit."
. Sharkbait .

Old Penpal:
"I don't even know why I participated in that stupid pen pal thing."
. TBA .

Dorm Room:
"I've never had a room to myself. I gotta admit, it's nice."
. Insect Hall, Room 4 [spoili]
7b22d5a85c54cd13a966516595c4dfa4.jpg
[/spoili] .

One secret exposed:
"I guess the cat is out of the bag."
. He once stole a meal for his family when he was ten, because money was very tight that month .

Secret(s) concealed:
"I'd like to keep these a secret, thanks."
. He used to dream about being born into a different family .
. Once Dylan left love notes in the locker of a girl he liked. When a jock claimed the letters as his Dylan kept his mouth shut .
. He's afraid he has the bad genes of his father, which is why he fear commitment. He doesn't want to leave a women like his father left his mother .

Strengths/Weaknesses:
"I have many strengths, few weaknesses."
Strengths - Because Dylan keeps himself in good shape, he is very good at heavy lifting. He is also pretty nimble, and actually quite flexible. Not flexible enough to stick his foot behind his head or do the splits, but enough that he is a champion at limbo. Not sure if this is a strength, but Dylan has, and I quote, "Perfected the art of lip biting."
Weaknesses - Sure, Dylan can lift heavy things, but holding them for long periods of time is a whole other story. He seems to have two left feet, as he is always tripping over himself, and is easily distracted. Also, Dylan cannot run for long distances, as he gets tired pretty quickly.

Habits/Quirks:
"Pretty sure I don't have any 'quirks'."
. Bites his lower lip when he things, rubs the back of his neck when he's nervous, tends to lie when caught off guard, talks in his sleep .

Likes/Dislikes:
"Like I said, Finding Nemo was the shit."
Likes- Smoking occasionally, Finding Nemo, big trucks, rock music, girls, raves, doing dangerous things, 'hanging out,' windy days, and big dogs.
Dislikes- Small dogs, lazy days, too-warm weather, being yelled at, judgmental people, school, cheaters, and bullies.

Affiliations:
"As much as I enjoy solitude, it's impossible to go through life without making a few friends... and enemies."
[spoili]
Love Interest:
. n .

Friends:
. n .

Enemies:
. n .

Other:

. n .

Family:
Mother- Candice- Kmart Employee. [spoili]
tumblr_mat51jkhuO1rztnb3o2_500.gif
[/spoili]
Brother- Kaiden- 27- Warehouse Manger. [spoili]
tumblr_mqcajw9EB21ragydko1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Brother- Darian - 24 - Front Desk at Corporation. [spoili]
tumblr_inline_ndrde6yOAy1rfmocr.gif
[/spoili]
Brother- Tyson -21 - Walmart Empolyee. [spoili]
tumblr_lnuny7mTzv1qf7jgro1_500.gif
[/spoili]

[/spoili]

Extra:
"I've already shared more than I would have liked to."
. Allegic to Bleach, Pollen and Cats .
. Knows how to juggle .
. Writes home at least twice a month .

"Some boys never become men."
@Stargazer - In case you'd like to accept my characters ♥

DON'T YOU DARE LOOK! I WILL FRY YOU IF YOU DARE!

• [fieldbox=Neutral - Wallflower, #D1BBE0, solid]

"You see things, and you keep quiet about them. You're a wallflower."

tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno4_250.gif
    tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno5_250.gif
    tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno6_250.gif
    tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno1_250.gif
    tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno3_250.gif
    tumblr_mu2bg1j90X1szxfwno2_250.gif
    tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo2_250.gif
    tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo4_250.gif
    tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo5_250.gif
    tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo6_250.gif
    tumblr_mgbx6nDDAf1qa1bxgo7_250.gif

Name:
    "Are names really that important?"
    Annabeth Stella Grace

Nickname:
    "Nicknames are kind of a funny thing, are they not?

Anna || Stell

Female

Sexuality:
    "..."
    Heterosexual

Personality:
    "These questions seem quite personal."

Introverted || Kind || Patient || Stubborn || Awkward || Slightly anti-social || Friendly || Goofy

Annabeth is a very introverted girl and she tends to shy away from people which gives off the vibe that she is slightly anti-social (which she typically is). She is also a bit awkward and doesn't always know how to strike up a conversation with others, and sometimes she talks about things that most people are not interested in. Such as constellations. Though despite being rather introverted and awkward, don't think that you can walk all over Annabeth, because you can't and not only that but she's rather stubborn. She'll stick with what she believes is right and her Morales, do not test her own those. Once you get to know Annabeth though, and if she opens up to you, then she's really now that bad. She's friendly, kind and goofy. She'll tell puns right and left, maybe some stupid jokes and it leads people to wonder if she really is an introvert. The truth is, she's an ambivert. Introvert around most, extrovert around those she's closest to. Though she tends to be more introverted and because of that, she falls under neutral. Annabeth doesn't really stick out, but she doesn't really blend in either.

[fieldbox=Biography, #D1BBE0, dotted]
    asdfasdfasdf
    sd
    afsf
    a
    sdfa
    sdf
    as
    dfas
    fasf
    [/fieldbox]
    "My life does not concern you."

Clique:
    "I think these clique's are ridiculous..."
    Neutral - Wallflower

Extra Curricular:
    "I do a few things..."
    Captain of the Swim Team

Penpal Alias:
    "...Do I even remember?
    Traveler

Old Penpal:
    "Hmm yes....I wonder."
    TBA

Dorm Room:
    "Hmm I'm not sure who I am rooming with yet.
    TBA

f6b002179550b002427cf2203a68a6c0.jpg
    One secret exposed:
    "You didn't hear?

Swimmers can drown:
    When she was younger, during her first swim meet on backstroke, Annabeth had hit her head on the wall and she blacked out. Next time she woke up, she was coughing up water and being told that she had drowned. Though she loves swimming more than anything, she has the fear that she will still drown and that is the way that she will end up leaving this earth.

Secret(s) concealed:
    "Those are for me and my penpal to keep...hopefully."

Tough Love:
    [spoili]
    Her parents expect a lot from Annabeth and when she was younger her father would sometimes take a ruler and smack her knuckles with it. If she got a ninety percent on a test, her father would give her a good smack, tellig her that it wasnt enough. Annabeth constantly told herself that it was only because he wanted what was best for her, but now, she's not so sure.[/spoili]

Light at the end of the tunnel:
    [spoili]
    At one point in time, things got so bad with her father that Annabeth had tried to take her own life. It failed. When she woke up in the hospital, instead of relief, her father yelled at her for being so selfish and he walked out of her room. He threatened that if she pulls such a stunt like that next time again, and should she live, he is disowning her and she will have to fend for her own.[/spoili]

Cancer within me:
    [spoili]
    When she was younger, Annabeth suffered from leukemia and though she survived it, she is afraid that it will come back. She doesn't want anyone to know for fear of the looks of pity that she may give her or the fact that they may make fun of her. Sometimes, she wishes that the cancer had killed her.[/spoili]

Daddy dearest:
    [spoili]
    Though most people don't know it (not that many notice her) Annabeth stays basically year round at Avalon. She doesn't want to have to deal with her father and hear how she is a failure in his eyes. Most kids go home on breaks, but Annabeth stays there and she usually eats alone on holiday breaks, or she doesnt eat at all. Depends if she gets out and buys food.[/spoili]

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Strengths:

"I don't have many."

◆ Swimming: She swims butterfly and backstroke
    ◆ Playing the piano: She's been playing since she was five
    ◆ Reading: She's a fast reader since she reads so many books
    ◆ Keeping to herself: Not that many people really notice her
    ◆ Writing: She likes to write and let her imagination flow

Weaknesses:
    "My weaknesses are mine, and they are not to be shared."

◇ Public speaking: Don't even ask her about it, she hates it
    ◇ Her father: Though she dislikes him, she still wants him to be proud of her
    ◇ Her mind: Her mind is her own worst enemy
    ◇ Introverted: Because she doesn't really like to get out or mingle, it makes it hard to be friends with others

Habits/Quirks:
    "I...don't really know."

☯ She runs a hand through her hair
    ☯ Chews on her lower lip when nervous
    ☯Sighs a lot when she's frustrated
    ☯ When she smiles genuinely, the corner of her eyes crinkle

Likes/Dislikes:

"I am getting tired. May I please go?"

Books
    ❤ Rain
    ❤ animals
    ❤ Sometimes being alone
    ❤ Greek Mythology
    ❤ Understanding people
    ❤ Observing others

Dislikes:
    "This interview."

✘ Depression
    ✘ Parties
    ✘ Public Speaking
    ✘ Rude people
    ✘ Snobs
    ✘ Her father
    ✘ Herself

Affiliations:
    "I'm not...really a people person..."

[spoili]Love Interest:
    TBA

Friends:

TBA

Enemies:

TBA

Rivals:

TBA[/spoili]

Extra:
    "There is nothing else to tell."

She plays the piano
    ❃Basically lives at Avalon high year round
    ❃Practically has her own library in her dorm room
    ❃Loves the rain
    *Afraid of her father

"We accept the love we think we deserve."
    [/fieldbox]
[tabs][tabs][/tabs][/tabs]​
[tabs][tabs][/tabs][/tabs]
[tabs][tabs]
I LOOKED!!!

Barbara!! \^-^/[/tabs][/tabs]

TRY ME!!!! I'LL MAKE AIDAN HATE ALEX FOR NO APPARENT REASON >:(((
NOW THAT IS JUST COLD! FINE, I'LL HAVE ALEX GIVE AIDAN THE SILENT TREATMENT FOR NO REASON!

O.O... working on my chars... *Runs away*

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
I keep closing my eyes and falling half asleep so I will just start on my chars later today... night lol

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I looked too... I should have used one of those dark boxes to prevent it blinding me.

BAD BOY/FUTURE CONVICT

[bg=black]
Name
Barbie Corey Hemsworth

Nickname
Barb, Future Convict, Reckless, Daredevil

Sexuality
Bisexual

Personality
Abrasive/Blunt/Daring/Wild/Aggressive/Insane/Flirtatious/Careless/Uncontrollable/Guarded
Barbie is the type of guy that doesn't Give Two Fucks about what others think of him. He is very blunt and daring, he will say thinks and not think about it later, even if he should have just closed his mouth in a situation. Barbie doesn't like to be told what to do or be controlled, if anyone tries to make him do something he doesn't want to, he can become a Monster. He doesn't like when people call him insane, just because he would rather fight a shark than go to the movies, that doesn't mean he's a psychopath. Most people when they are around him, if they're not his friends, they seem to cower in fear. He has a very intimidating aura, and he knows it. All that bad boy attitude, can make others want to get with the dangerous monster, which he uses to his advantage when he is flirting with someone he likes. Barbie loves to flirt and play around with guys and girls emotions, he isn't the type to ever settle down. Either you like Barbie or you're afraid of him. Either way, it's better to stay away from the walking Chaos, unless you're secretly craving some extreme danger.
[/bg]

[bg=black]
Bio
Barbie grew up with an alcoholic father and a stripper mother, the perfect family right? His father would beat on his mother, and he would do it right in front of Barbie. His father would just say he was teaching Barbie's mother to respect him. When Barbie was ten, his father started to beat on him. Barbie would go to school with marks and bruises all over his arms and back. One day, when he was changing for gym, the Gym Teacher spotted the marks and asked him about them. After forty minutes of trying to get him to speak, Barbie finally told the teacher how he got the marks and bruises.

Child Protective Services were called to Barbie's home, and his father and mother were questioned. The CPS figured out that his father was the one beating on him and they found out his father was beating on Barbie's mother as well. Instead of putting him into Foster Care, Barbie had a aunt on his mother's side that couldn't have kids, she took him in. Barbie was grateful that he was still connected with his real family, he would of probably never been adopted at the age of ten. He didn't want to say goodbye to his mother and father... they weren't his parents anymore. His aunt soon adopted him and changed his last name from Carter, to Hemsworth, his aunt and his mother's family's last name.

His aunt treated him way better than his parents ever did. Now, instead of living in a Trailer Park, he grew up in a nice middle class home. His aunt wanted the best for him, getting him into a better middle school, and eventually getting him into Avalon High. Even though he grew up for the rest of his childhood in a nice environment, everything that had happened to him still played a big part in how he reacted and reacts to everything. Barbie has been in several fights and has gone to jail at least four times for Assault & Battery and several other stints in jail, his aunt paid for all of his bails. Maybe one day he'll change, but for now he is the Ultimate Bad Boy.

Clique
Bad Boy/Future Convict

Extra Curricular
If going to Jail counts than yes... if not, than no Extra Curricular Activity for Barbie.

Penpal Alias
Tha Murderin Monsta

Old Penpal
TBA

Dorm Room
The Room: Raccoon Hall/Room 4
The Look:
[spoili]
dorm-room-mess.jpg

[/spoili]
[/bg]

[bg=black]
One Secret Exposed
Barbie is adopted.

Secret(s) Concealed
Barbie has gone to jail nine times.
Barbie's was abused as a child.
Barbie has stolen over 1,000 dollars from his aunt.
Barbie has one more strike before he is sent off to REAL prison.
He is Schizophrenic.
He has serious anger issues, like deadly serious.

Strengths/Weaknesses
S★Physically Strong/Bravery/Intimidation/MMA/Street Smarts

W★Schizophrenia/His Anger/His Attitude/His Carelessness/Guarded/Showing Emotion

Habits/Quirks
Since Barbie is Schizophrenic, he tends to go in and out of reality. Meaning, one minute he'll be talking to you about normal stuff, and than the next, he'll ask did you see that man in the window... but no one will be there.
Barbie doesn't like to be by himself, if he is alone too long, he'll start to hear voices in his head... causing him to get angered and want to punch anything or anyone coming his way.
When he comes out of one of his "episodes", Barbie tends to play it off... not really wanting to talk about it.

Likes/Dislikes
L★Parties, Drugs, Guys, Girls, The Beach, Fighting, MMA, Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Rap Music, Arguments, Intimidation, Getting Away With Things, Blood, Bloody Horror Movies, Chaos, Causing Chaos, No Rules, Fun, Relaxing, Knocking Idiots Out, Beating Up Bullies, Beating Up Popular Guys, The Outcasts, Idiots, Leaders, People With Attitudes, Cars, Husky Dogs, Pythons, Supernatural, The Originals, Wolves, Werewolves, Knives

D★The Pops, Snobs, Rich Kids, Cops, Bullies, Losing A Fight (Which Hasn't Happened Yet), Cotton Candy, Super Bright Colors (Expect For Red), Hyper & Too Friendly People, Bubblegum Girls, Bubblegum Guys, Losers, Cowards

Affiliations
(OPEN PM OR TAG ME)

Extra
[/bg]

Last edited:
POPULAR/CAPTAIN OF THE BASKETBALL TEAM

[bg=black]
Name
Keenan Ethan James

Nicknames
Kee, Mr. Popular, Heartbreaker, Player

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Personality
Loud/Friendly/Romantic/Flirtatious/Aggressive/Caring/Emotional/Brave/Honest/Nonjudgmental
To some Keenan seems like the big man on Campus, which he sort of is. Having that rep, people think he is just like any other Jock or Popular Person, a rude and fake jerk, but Keenan is actually pretty nice. He's not a judgy person, like some of his friends in his clique, he likes to get to know someone before deciding if he likes them or not. He is a very honest guy, if you don't want to hear the truth, than you shouldn't ask him for advice. He has a calming nature about him, usually being able to rally his team together when they are down or helping others out if they are in a bad mood. Even though he has an easygoing vibe, Keenan can get really aggressive if someone tries to mess with him or his group. He doesn't like to act like a typical jock, but just never get on his shit list.
[/bg]

[bg=black]
Bio
Keenan was always pressured to do his best in school, since his family didn't come from money, hard work and dedication was what he was taught at a young age. Even when he was a little toddler, he loved playing sports, especially basketball. His father built him a basketball court in their backyard, where Keenan would play all night after school. His mother would have to physically pull him into the house when dinner was ready. He would sit at the dinner table, just thinking about going back out to the court. When he was on the court, everything else around him didn't matter.

His family is and still are dealing with hard times, but they got and will get through everything as a strong and loyal unit, that's where he gets his unity from. When he wasn't playing basketball, Keenan was flirting with the girls in his school and neighborhood. He got a reputation for being a heartbreaker and a player, messing with girls' emotions. He never took most of the girls he dated seriously, since he was now in middle school, it wasn't like they were going to get married or something.

When Keenan was fourteen, he heard about Avalon High. He knew that his parents wouldn't be able to afford to send him to the school, so he at first just left it alone. He wanted to go to Avalon High because he heard that most of their Basketball Players usually went off to Colleges that were connected with big time NBA Teams and Owners. His luck changed, for once, when he found out that they had a Full Sports Scholarship for students who were good players.

After a few more months of working everything out and showing them his skills, Keenan was granted the scholarship, which made his parents soo happy. He became the Captain of the Basketball Team in his 3rd year of going to Avalon, which only made his ego and pride grow ten times bigger. When the whole Penpal scandal started, he was one of the main people that wanted to find "King" and break his neck. That situation was really annoying, but he stuck around... not like some punks who gave up and left.

Clique
Popular/Mr. Popular

Extra Curricular
Basketball: Captain Of The Team

Penpal Alias
King Baller

Old Penpal
TBA

Dorm Room
The Room: Lizard Hall/Room 1
The Look:
[spoili]
dcfc24023c63aa4d1fa13227130e2605.jpg

[/spoili]
[/bg]

[bg=black]
One Secret Exposed
Keenan's family is poor.

Secret(s) Concealed
Keenan used to sell drugs.
Keenan cries himself to sleep most nights, thinking about his family.
Keenan once shot someone in the arm.
Keenan was molested by his uncle.
Keenan uses Performance Enhancing Drugs sometimes.

Strengths/Weaknesses
S★Basketball/Loyalty/His Charm/Physically Strong/Fast

W★Girls/His Family/Aggression/Emotionally Wrecked/Spelling/Grammar

Habits/Quirks
When he is not on the court, Keenan is usually still dribbling a basketball around Avalon.
When someone asks him about his family life, he gets defensive and shuts down.
If Keenan is really into a girl, his Southern Accent comes out in full force... sounding like a Southern Gentleman.

Likes/Dislikes
L★Girls, Chocolate, Basketball, Being Popular, Rap Music, R&B, Beyonce, Parties, Making His Family Proud, Getting Girls' Numbers, Dogs, Wolves, Pythons, Playing His Guitar, Football, Steph Curry, Golden State Warriors, Horror Movies, Jordans, Watches, Having Money, Meeting New People, Beats By Dre Headphones, Straight Outta Compton The Movie

D★Being Broke, Disappointing His Family, "King", Idiots, Snobs, Liars, Being Manipulated, Racists, Getting Violent, Drugs, Drug Addicts, Quitters

Affiliations
(OPEN PM OR TAG ME)

Extra
[/bg]

Last edited:
POPULAR/CAPTAIN OF THE CHEERLEADING SQUAD

[bg=black]
Name
Victoria Morgan Love

Nickname
Queen Bee, Vic, Posh, Bitch, Queen Bitch, Maneater, Whore, The Devil

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Personality
Bossy/Lively/Mean/Snobbish/Rude/Brutally Honest/Shallow/Manipulative/Flamboyant/Seductive
Victoria's attitude would scare the pants off of even Jason Voorhees. She makes Regina George look like an angel, if she doesn't like you... you'll know soon enough. Victoria doesn't hold her tongue for anyone, she will even talk about the teachers and the Principal, not fearing what will happen to her. If she wasn't soo high on the Totem Pole of Avalon, some would classify her as a bad girl. When it comes to boys that catch her eye, Victoria does whatever it takes to get them. She doesn't care if they are dating someone or not, she just wants to have fun... and it doesn't matter who gets hurt in the process, as long as it's not her. If someone ever tries to challenge her, Victoria will shut them down ASAP, making them cry or get angry. Most people only mess with her once, or never, knowing what she will do to them. If you're lucky enough, or unlucky, to become her friend, Victoria will treat you like a royal subject of hers. When you are around her you get every perk she gets, which is the best of everything. As long as you never try to go against her, you'll be set for life.
[/bg]

[bg=black]
Bio
Victoria grew up rich and was spoiled since day one. Her father is a big time Music Executive, working with people like; Jay-Z, Beyonce, Adele, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, the list goes on. She has always been around the biggest names in Hollywood, California, living there for most of her life. Whatever she wanted, Victoria got. She had and still has her father wrapped around her finger, and everyone knows it. Victoria is the youngest of three, she has an older brother and older sister, who both despise her, seeing as everyone knows she is her father's favorite.

Victoria became good friends with a lot of famous child stars, she became known for being famous and being a part of Hollywood's "It" Circle. She was only thirteen and she became a part of Hollywood's most cliquish of circles, which just made her insanely happy and conceited. Her father didn't like who she was making friends with... since that circle of famous kids, they were bad influences. Victoria's father knew that she wouldn't just willing give up her friendships, so he sent her off to Avalon High, knowing that none of the Hollywood Clique would be going there. He just didn't know how manipulative and devious his little Princess was, making it to the top of the food chain in Avalon High, becoming the Queen Bee her first year there.

Clique
Popular/Queen Bee

Extra Curricular
Cheerleading: Captain Of The Squad

Penpal Alias
Queen Of Hearts

Old Penpal
TBA

Dorm Room
The Room: Bear Hall/Room 1
The Look:
[spoili]
Paris-Deep-Pink-RS.jpg

[/spoili]
[/bg]

[bg=black]
One Secret Exposed
Slept with her math teacher.

Secret(s) Concealed
Stole jewelry from an ex boyfriend's house.
Has crashed six of her cars, and sent someone to the hospital when she ran them over.
Once peed in the school pool, because she couldn't make it to the bathroom.
Has been in several fists fights... sending three girls to the hospital.
Once caused a giant fire at her friend's house, because the girl slept with one of Victoria's exes. Victoria was never questioned, her father paid the cops off.
Victoria has Claustrophobia.
Once slept with an Outcast (Open/Or NPC) and she liked it...

Strengths/Weaknesses
S★Popularity/Money/Manipulation/Athletic/Seduction/Putting Fear In Others/Her Control Over Some Students

W★Her Attitude/Shallowness/Close Minded/Stubbornness/Emotional/Sore Loser

Habits/Quirks
When Victoria is mad or annoyed, she rolls her eyes a lot... it's like they are trying to leave her face or something.
When she doesn't get her way, which isn't often, Victoria screams at the top of her lungs, and will want to punch the first person she sees... so watch out for that.
Victoria loves playing with her hair, dyeing it, flipping it, twirling it, and even smacking people with it.
Since she has Claustrophobia, if someone get's too close to her... she'll jump and push them away. It goes well with her bitchy attitude, so her phobia isn't really noticed.

Likes/Dislikes
L★The Beach, Yachts, Expensive Cars, Mean Girls Movies, Scream Queens Show, American Horror Story Show, Beauty Vloggers On Youtube, Youtube, All Forms Of Music, Acting, Dancing, Singing, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Lipstick, Make Up, Heels, Tight Outfits, Looking Sexy, Being The Queen Bee, Roller Coasters, Parties, Cake, Cookie, Spas, Victoria's Secret, Love & Hip Hop The Show, Bad Girls The Show, Candy, Wedge Sneakers, Expensive Outfits, Controlling Others, Gay Guys, Funny Guys, Hot Guys, Bad Boys, Jocks, Rich Guys, Older Guys

D★Nerds, Idiots, Weirdos, Manly Bitches, People Who Try To Challenge Her, Fat People, Gaining Weight, Girls Who Are Pretty Than Her (Yeah Right!), Bugs, Tight Places, Winter, Fall, Gross People, Perverts, Geeks, "King", Anime, Antisocial People

Affiliations
(OPEN PM OR TAG ME)

Extra
[/bg]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.