Penpal Project: Exposed (CS)

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Stargazer, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Character Sheet
    Appearance: (Real please!)
    Name:
    Nickname:
    Bio:
    (at least five sentences)
    Clique: ( You one of the outcasts? A nerd? Or maybe you're just the typical snob of the popular crowd )
    Extra Curricular: (optional)
    Penpal Alias (the name you went by before you revealed yourself to your penpal or you found out who your penpal was.)
    Old Penpal: (@Brea and I will pair you up)
    Dorm Room (@Brea and I will choose your dorm rooms. However though, you can choose what you want your dorm room to look like.)
    One secret exposed: (What secret of yours did "King" reveal on the day of the assembly? One only.)
    Secret(s) concealed: (Don't tell me you only had one thing to hide from everyone. What are the rest? Remember these are the secrets no one else knows but you and your old pen-pal. Keep them safe.)
    Strengths/Weaknesses:
    Habits/Quirks:
    Likes/Dislikes:
    Affiliations (relationships):

Extra

#1 Stargazer, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  2. IMPORTANT STUFF

*~ Dorms ~*
    All dorms look like this:
    View attachment 94878

Students are allowed to decorate their own living quarters however they want. They are responsible for any damage done to the living space.
    Females are listed on the left, males are listed on the right.
    Tiger Hall

1. Lilith Casper
    [​IMG]

2. Violet Finch
    [​IMG]

3. Clarissa Scott
    [​IMG]

Rhino Hall

1. Eliza Long
    [​IMG]

2. Vanessa Abernathy
    [​IMG]

3. Terra Salvatore
    [​IMG]

4. Nayantara Chetty
    [​IMG]
    Bear Hall

1. Victoria Love
    [​IMG]

2. Cordelia De-Yourne
    [​IMG]

3. Annabeth Grace
    [​IMG]

4. Isabel Johnson
    [​IMG]
    Turtle Hall

1. Sena Carter
    [​IMG]

2. Ann Finch
    [​IMG]

3. Cassandra Jones
    [​IMG]

4. Adaline Jackson
    [​IMG]
    Insect Hall

1. Yui Choi
    [​IMG]

3. Jeremy Walters
    [​IMG]

4. Dylan Dixon
    [​IMG]
    Fish Hall

1. Tyler James
    [​IMG]

2. Decker York
    [​IMG]

3. Sunshine Jameson
    [​IMG]

4. Damien Tate
    [​IMG]
    Lizard Hall

1. Keenan James
    [​IMG]

2. Matthew Young
    [​IMG]

3. Jongdae Kim
    [​IMG]

4. Yoongi Min
    [​IMG]
    Raccoon Hall

1. Luca Amello
    [​IMG]

2. Jayson Arnold
    [​IMG]

3. Evan Collins
    [​IMG]

4. Barbie Hemsworth
    [​IMG]

3. #39bd5a
    "Why me? More like try me."
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Name:
    "Yes, I know there was a Teen Titan names Terra."
    . Terra Eliza Salvatore .

Nickname:
    "I actually prefer you call me my first name."
    . Terra .

. Female .

Sexuality:
    "Straight! I swear!"
    . Bisexual - in the closet .

"Considering you can't even tell I'm a girl I'm not surprised you can't tell my age either."
    . 17; October 24th .

Personality:
    "Ummmm..."
    . Terra is a bit tricky to figure out. She usually tries to act uninterested and uncaring by everything, when everything actually gets to her. She often feels guilty for things that are not her fault, because she feels she is responsible for everything that happens around her. While she tries to to do so in discrete ways, she is constantly helping someone. Whether it is with or without them knowing. She takes pride not in the praise she gets for doing something nice but from simply knowing she did it. People who do not know he well think she is boring, and it is sad to say they are not entirely wrong. However, that does not mean she is not worth befriending. Terra has plenty of good qualities to balance out the bad. She is very calm and collected, allowing her to preform stressful tasks with ease. She is a fast learner, and is always trying to improve herself, and is a bit of an overachiever. Sadly, Terra tends to care too much, which usually ends up hurting her in the end. She also has very unstable mood swings- she could be having the best day ever, and one wrong statement will set her off in a rampage. She can be very aggressive and confrontational.
    She is also very secretive .

Bio:
    "I'd rather not share. It's kind of personal?"

Terra grew up in a fairly loving environment. Both of her parents were vets, having met in school. just before Terra's mother got pregnant with her the two had gotten married. When Terra was four her parents bought a small building and opened up their own veterinary clinic. She spent most of her days there with her parents, helping with whatever she could. This has caused her to love all kinds of animals, and she is very good with most of them. At a young age she thought she wanted to be a vet like her parents, but as she's grown her attention has been towards the lines of a doctor instead.

School was always pretty easy for Terra, as she is a quick learner. However, most of the information she retained was only memorized for a short period of time, so she could not recall anything she learned from previous units. Not that it mattered- as long as she passed one unit at a time, what was the harm? Growing up Terra never had an abundance of friends, but she always had enough to get by.

When she was ten years old her parents announced that they were pregnant again- this time with twins. Terra was extremely afraid of what this meant for her, automatically assuming that her parents would no longer have time for her. A month before the due date Terra packed her bags and ran away, her sights set on Florida, where her grandmother lived. She didn't tell anyone she was leaving- but only got a few blocks away from home before she was picked up by a police officer. She spent the night in the police station, refusing to tell the officers where she lived. However, the next day her mother called the police frantically, and was relieved to hear Terra was with them.

Terra was brought home and punished accordingly. It was also explained that she wasn't going to be replaced by her younger sisters. When the babies came Terra was given much responsibility, and she grew to love her sisters more than anything. They looked up to her as their hero, and she gladly took the role.

Just before Terra's freshman year of high school her parents sat her down and told her that they had gotten her into a boarding school called Avalon High. She was terrified to move away and life at the school, but they insisted it would be good for her. And so, she's been attending the school for the last few years.

Clique:
    "I don't really belong to one?"
    . Neutral .

Extra Curricular:
    "I'm very good at handling money."
    . Student Council - Treasurer .

Penpal Alias:
    "I know, I know. Not very creative."
    . Toph .

Old Penpal:
    "You mean the only person who was supposed to know my secrets. Yeah, that worked out well."
    . TBA .

Dorm Room:
    "Believe me, the bunk bed was a bitch to put up."
    . Rhino Hall, Room 3
    [​IMG]

One secret exposed:
    "Ugh, great, now everyone knows."
    . On the first day Terra arrived to Avalon she ate something bad, and ended up running our class to puke in a nearby trashcan. She claimed she got a phone call from home and wanted to go check it because her grandmother had been ill .

Secret(s) concealed:
    "I feel like sharing these with anyone else just adds unnecessary risk."
    . Terra is still a virgin, and the fact embarrasses her quite a bit .
    . She has OCD .
    . She is an in the closet Bisexual, but leans more towards males .
    . When she was little she had a crush on the Disney Princess, Aurora .

Strengths/Weaknesses:
    "I try not to point out my own weaknesses."
    Strengths - Terra is a very hard working person. Once she starts a task she always sees it through. She takes criticism well, and her feelings are not easily hurt. She's also a very tough girl, and can remain calm under tough circumstances. Terra is unbothered by the sight of blood, which makes her a good medic when needed.
    Weaknesses - Physically speaking, Terra is very weak. She cares too deeply for others, so things that effect other people also effect her. She is easily scared, and quick to anger. She's not very good at making friends, and has a hard time wit numbers (math).

Habits/Quirks:
    "I can't think of any? Maybe I just don't notice the ones I have."
    . Chews on her pencils, hums when she writes essays, chews on the inside of her cheek when upset, swings her arms when she walks .

Likes/Dislikes:
    "If only there was a debate team, arguing helps me relieve stress."
    Likes- Cuddling, Jolly Ranchers, Cherries, Wrestling, Road Trips, Youtube, Arguing, and Marshmallows.
    Dislikes- Spicy Food, Rap, Roller Coasters, Granola Bars, Dancing, Horror Movies, Electronics, Public Speaking, High Places, Perfume, Legos, Busy Work, Hats and Soup.

Affiliations:
    "I have a few friends, luckily."

Love Interest:
    . n .

Friends:
    . Brayden Grey (Outcast) .

Enemies:
    . n .

Other:
    . August Hayes (Bad Girl) - Acquaintances/Strangers .

Family:

Mother - Thalia Salvatore - Vet
    [​IMG]

Father - Cameron Salvatore - Vet
    [​IMG]

Marcie and Justice - Younger Sisters - 7; Twins
    [​IMG]

Extra:
    "You want to know more? I don't have anything else to share!"
    . Wants to be a Doctor when she's older .
    . Favorite color is green .
    . Likes to be outside more than inside .
    . Wants to see the world someday .
    . Is a junior .

"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try."

4. #001b85
    "What's wrong with a little chaos?"
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Name:
    "Just don't wear it out, yeah?"
    . Dylan Dean Dixon .

Nickname:
    "Do. Not. Call. Me. Triple D. It's not clever, it's annoying."
    . Some call him Dixon .

. Male .

Sexuality:
    "What can I say? I just love the ladies."
    . Heterosexual .

. 18; December 20th .

Personality:
    "I'm a pretty awesome guy, not gonna lie."
    . Dylan is very much what can be considered a stereotypical 'Bad Boy.' He's very flirtatious, and can turn almost anything dirty. With a sly smile and a perverted mind, Dylan does everything with confidence. He has trouble admitting he is wrong, but also will not rub it in someones face when he is right. Dylan is very argumentative, which results in having a horrible habit of talking back. He doesn't take well to any authority figure, and often turns to rebellious actions just to prove he is his own person. He can sometimes be a compulsive liar, although he usually tries to tell the truth. If you pay close attention you will notice that he keeps a close eye on people he's taken any interest in, protectively so. If anyone tries to inflict any kind of discomfort towards his friends, family, or other people he cares about, Dylan will act quickly... unfortunately, this usually means his fists are going to start flying. As odd as it sounds, Dylan is a fighter because he is a lover. He's not afraid of getting himself hurt, but seeing certain people hurt crushes him on the inside. When he does care for you, he will show it in almost unnoticeable ways: He'll remember small things you mention casually (like your favorite flower, or how you need a new phone charger), he'll stand slightly in front of you in a confrontation, he'll leave tiny gifts without any indication that said gift is from him. Although he hides it by being very touchy and suggestive, Dylan is mortified by the concept of commitment. He doesn't like the idea of being tied down, or feeling trapped. He is very confrontational, liking to go straight to the source of unhappiness, and is also very determined. Lastly, Dylan has never, and never will, conform with society. He likes being his own person, and feels like everyone else should too .

Bio:
    "That is absolutely none of your business."

From the day Dylan was born, he never stood a chance. He was the youngest of four sons, to a mother who had been abandoned during her pregnancy with him. Most mothers would hate and blame their child for this, but Dylan never experienced anything but love from his mom-- except for maybe harsh discipline. Though, who could blame her? She was left alone to raise four young boys! His family of five grew up in a trailer park, where he shared a room with all of his siblings. Being the youngest, he received the most torture from his older brothers, even though he knew he could always count on them when he needed to.

Elementary and Middle school was absolute hell for him. He was teased constantly, whether it was for his fourth generation hand-me-downs or his lack of school supplies. Not to mention that he was an odd-looking child. He hated life up until he started high school, when everything changed. Puberty had done Dylan well, and he was almost overwhelmed with how much female attention he was getting so suddenly. Plus, in his new school no one knew where his home was, or how badly his family was struggling. He suddenly had people tripping over themselves to be his friend... but he wanted none of it. If they didn't want to be his friend when he was ugly and poor, why would he allow them to accept him when he wasn't? And so, he became very selective of who he hung out. According to several adults, he chose the 'wrong crew,' but Dylan does not regret his decision in his friends. He'd choose his loyal knuckleheads over anyone, any day.

In an effort to make more money for the family Dylan began drug dealing, like many of his friends did. His mother didn't ask where the money came from, because she suspected she did not want to know. Things got better, and the family struggled less. Dylan's mother even started putting extra money away in a savings account, saying it was for college. Sadly, Dylan was caught one day, and his mother discovered where the money came from. She was mortified, and after he spent some time in juvy she had a hard discussion with him. She wanted him to get away from his home town, away from the poor friends he had made. She used the money she had been saving to send him to Avalon high, in hopes of giving her youngest son his best chance.

Clique:
    "Can't you tell, baby? I'm bad to the bone."
    . Bad Boys/Girls .

Extra Curricular:
    "Yeah, I can't be bothered with that kind of thing."
    . N/A .

Penpal Alias:
    "What can I say? Finding Nemo was the shit."
    . Sharkbait .

Old Penpal:
    "I don't even know why I participated in that stupid pen pal thing."
    . TBA .

Dorm Room:
    "I've never had a room to myself. I gotta admit, it's nice."
    . Insect Hall, Room 4
    [​IMG]

One secret exposed:
    "I guess the cat is out of the bag."
    . He once stole a meal for his family when he was ten, because money was very tight that month .

Secret(s) concealed:
    "I'd like to keep these a secret, thanks."
    . He used to dream about being born into a different family .
    . Once Dylan left love notes in the locker of a girl he liked. When a jock claimed the letters as his Dylan kept his mouth shut .
    . He's afraid he has the bad genes of his father, which is why he fear commitment. He doesn't want to leave a women like his father left his mother .

Strengths/Weaknesses:
    "I have many strengths, few weaknesses."
    Strengths - Because Dylan keeps himself in good shape, he is very good at heavy lifting. He is also pretty nimble, and actually quite flexible. Not flexible enough to stick his foot behind his head or do the splits, but enough that he is a champion at limbo. Not sure if this is a strength, but Dylan has, and I quote, "Perfected the art of lip biting."
    Weaknesses - Sure, Dylan can lift heavy things, but holding them for long periods of time is a whole other story. He seems to have two left feet, as he is always tripping over himself, and is easily distracted. Also, Dylan cannot run for long distances, as he gets tired pretty quickly.

Habits/Quirks:
    "Pretty sure I don't have any 'quirks'."
    . Bites his lower lip when he things, rubs the back of his neck when he's nervous, tends to lie when caught off guard, talks in his sleep .

Likes/Dislikes:
    "Like I said, Finding Nemo was the shit."
    Likes- Smoking occasionally, Finding Nemo, big trucks, rock music, girls, raves, doing dangerous things, 'hanging out,' windy days, and big dogs.
    Dislikes- Small dogs, lazy days, too-warm weather, being yelled at, judgmental people, school, cheaters, and bullies.

Affiliations:
    "As much as I enjoy solitude, it's impossible to go through life without making a few friends... and enemies."

Love Interest:
    . n .

Friends:
    . August Hayes (Bad Girl) - More like Frenemies .

Enemies:
    . n .

Other:
    . Brayden Grey (Outcast) - Neutral, Dylan does pick on him occasionally, but is usually niceish .

Family:
    Mother- Candice- Kmart Employee.
    [​IMG]

Brother- Kaiden- 27- Warehouse Manger.
    [​IMG]

Brother- Darian - 24 - Front Desk at Corporation.
    [​IMG]

Brother- Tyson -21 - Walmart Empolyee.
    [​IMG]

Extra:
    "I've already shared more than I would have liked to."
    . Allegic to Bleach, Pollen and Cats .
    . Knows how to juggle .
    . Writes home at least twice a month .

"Some boys never become men."

5. #8b11bf
    "Ever feel like you have the best intentions, but you make one mistake after another?"

Name:
    "I've never met anyone with the same name as me."
    . Clarissa Riley Scott .

Nickname:
    "Clary works just fine."
    . Clary .

. Female .

Sexuality:
    "Oh... I've only ever been into guys."
    . Heterosexual .

. 17; February 6th .

Personality:
    "I think different people will give you different answers about me."
    . Clarissa is a very careful girl. After Jason, she decided not to trust anyone ever again. And, so far, she had stayed true to her word. Because she often spent her Friday nights alone, Clary took up reading. She likes to read all kinds of genre's, but Dystopian novels are her favorite. She's very imaginative, and often can get ahead of herself. Clary is also incredibly outspoken, and has no problem sharing her opinion with others. She knows a lot of useless facts, but rarely shares them because she believes no one cares. She also believes that no one cares what she has to say, because they certainly didn't care when she tried to tell her story. She's quick to jump to conclusions, and is very insecure with herself. She has a hard time interacting with other people, because she was shunned for so long. She says exactly what is on her mind- which can make her either really funny, or really bitchy. She's also very defensive, and will turn hostile if she feels like she's being threatened in any way. She can also be violent, if pushed hard enough. However, once you get past her walls you will find that Clary is actually very caring and kind. She likes to keep organized, even though that's easier said than done. Also, she is very sensitive, but when her feelings are hurt she gets angry rather than sad .

Bio:
    "Um, yeah, no. I'm not telling you about my past."

Growing up, Clarissa was a very cheerful little girl. She made friends everywhere she went, and loved everyone. She was like this all the way up to her freshman year, when she was fourteen. She had always been the youngest of her class, but it hadn't really bothered her until that year. She felt like a child among a sea full of adults. This is when she started to become less social.

There was one upperclassman in her gym class, a junior named Jason, who paid a great deal of attention to her. They slowly became friends, and then got into a relationship together. Because she was young and naive she did everything he told her to do, without getting anything in return. At first the abuse was emotional and verbal, but when things got physical she put up with it for about a year, before her friend forced her to break up with him. While she was relieved to be out of a bad relationship, Jason started spreading bad rumors about her and ruined her reputation, costing her many friends.

One day her mother was looking at Clary's facebook page, and saw the awful things people were saying to her on social media. She talked to Clary about it, and Clary admitted what had happened between her and Jason. Her mother was disgusted and immediately pulled her out of her high school, sending her to Avalon High.

After that Clary had lost pretty much all of her self confidence, and became something of a recluse. That is until she became the school mascot when she was a junior. The mask allowed her to step out of her comfort zone in a comfortable way. Ever so slowly, Clary's confidence was rebuilt, though she will always be slightly insecure.

Clique:
    "I like to think of myself as a floater."
    . Neutral .

Extra Curricular:
    "It was weird at first, but now I love it.."
    . School Mascot .

Penpal Alias:
    "What? I like Disney."
    . BelleBeast .

Old Penpal:
    "That whole project just backfired on everyone."
    . TBA .

Dorm Room:
    "I think the layout is very organized."
    . Tiger Hall, Room 3
    [​IMG]

One secret exposed:
    "Do we really have to bring this up again?"
    . Clary had an abusive boyfriend that she put up with for a little over a year before he broke up with her. She was devastated .

Secret(s) concealed:
    "I can't believe I thought it was safe to confide in anyone."
    . She was once arrested for shoplifting. Her friends talked her into and then bailed .
    . Her abusive boyfriend also released any nudes he had of her upon dumping her .
    . When she was little she had a crush on Prince Eric, from the little mermaid .
    . She once put an Egg on her history teacher's chair, which ruined his pants when he sat on it .
    . Tried to be a homosexual because she was done with guys, but even just kissing a girl didn't feel right to her .

Strengths/Weaknesses:
    "You really want to know everything, don't you?."
    Strengths - Clary is known for her courage and persistence. She is good at setting goals and sticking to the game plan until she achieves her goal. She is tougher than she looks and knows how to hold her own. And, she's very clever. When she was young her father put her into archery, and when she developed a love for it she continued to do it. She's actually very good now. She's got a great sense in fashion, which is actually something she takes pride in. Also, Clary is very organized, and can organize a mess in no time at all. She is also very resourceful, thanks to her imagination.

Weaknesses - Just because Clarissa is tough doesn't mean she's necessarily strong. It's actually quite the contrary, she is just as weak as she looks. It's also not uncommon for her to become obsessed with little failures, and will continue to beat her self up over them until she feels she's corrected herself. She is also very closed-minded, stubborn and can be very unforgiving. Clarissa cannot seem to take orders. In the end, she's only going to do what she feels like doing. She's also a bad driver, so watch out for her when you're on the road. Also, Clary doesn't get along with kids. She just can't deal with their germs and attitudes.

Habits/Quirks:
    "Aren't quirks unconscious? How would I know what mine are?"
    . Twirls her hair when she's thinking, puffs out her cheeks when she has something mean to say and is trying to keep it to herself, always has gum on her, snores in her sleep, Glances at the clock or her phone without actually checking the time .

Likes/Dislikes:
    "I prefer to focus on the positive."
    Likes- Books, Homework, Hiking, Oreos, Disney Movies, Dancing, Kids, Fashion, Archery, Public Speaking, Studying, Cartoons, Starbucks, Perfume, Hard Work, Cop Dramas, Ballet and Marshmallows.
    Dislikes- Video Games, Spoilers, Horror Movies, Sports, Early Mornings, and Busy Work.

Affiliations:
    "Making friends is hard."

Love Interest:
    . n .

Friends:
    . n .

Enemies:
    . n .

Other:
    . n .

Family:
    Mother- Evaline Scott- Chef
    [​IMG]

Father- Christain Scott- Personal Trainer
    [​IMG]

Little Brother (8)- Zachary Scott
    [​IMG]

Extra:
    "Okay, yeah, I think I've told you enough already."
    . Is allergic to Cats .
    . Favorite color is purple .
    . Wants to get a tattoo but is too afraid to actually get one .
    . Is a senior .

"There's no such thing as fate."

6. 4 and done, chars sheets will be up soon and maybe a bit modified maybe.

• Like Like x 2

7. View attachment 95073

Name:
    Cordelia Armethia Nelus De Yourne

Nickname:
    Lia (Lee-yah)

Sexuality:
    Bicurious

Personality:
    Cold ◊ Hostile ◊ Blunt ◊ Eccentric ◊ Charismatic ◊ Child-like
    Cordelia is initially cold and even hostile towards strangers before gradually showing her warm side over time. Despite her sharp tongue, abusive bluntness and eccentric attitude, she possess an odd supernatural and overwhelming charisma, and flawless eloquence. She uses these skills to manipulate people into doing what she wants with ease.

She often puts on a show of being harsh or sarcastic but she also has other sides to her personality. She has some rather child-like for being impetuous, stubborn, cheerful and sweet.

She has social anxiety and her experience in the the De Yourne mansion, along with the absence of her mother, has caused her to develop a nihilistic attitude. In spite of possessing a brilliant mind, she has little to no knowledge when it comes to love and affection.

Bio:
    Cordelia Armethia Nelus De Yourne was the product of the forced childbirth of Cordelia Belle Gallo, who was sought by Marquis Albert De Yourne due to her aristocratic bloodline. Her father took care of her and she was raised cut off from the world in a room of the De Yourne Mansion, where her intelligence is honed through constant exposure to reading material and training her into the perfect aristocrat lady. Cordelia didn't like one bit of it, but she decided to just do it for the sake of her father.

As she lived her childhood life locked away in the manor with no one to play with, she mostly spends her time at their family library which has its own building. Full of books collected from generation after generation and with shelves reaching up to the ceiling, she was usually found by the maids on the botanical gardens on the second floor of the building reading every single book she can put her hands on. She was also home schooled.

At the age of 13 she started living with her paternal grandmother. Her father thought that she's highly capable of taking care of herself and thinking that she will not disgrace their family name.She was given a little bit of freedom and she very well used it. She began exploring herself, doing unlady like things, getting into trouble and sneaking out of the house whenever she can to go to pubs and bars with fake IDs. Of course, her father soon found out about her little escapades and was furious, doing everything in his power to erase or hide anything that could ruin his reputation. He then decided to send her to Avalon High, hoping that she will be reformed and will be the perfect daughter her father wanted.

Clique:
    outcast - nerd

Extra Curricular:
    Swim Club Member
    Student Council Historian

Penpal Alias:
    Candy

Old Penpal:
    TBA

Dorm Room
    Bear Hall, Room 2

One secret exposed:
    She's lactose intolerant

Secret(s) concealed:
    She's an illegitimate daughter
    Posted nude photos when she was 16 out of curiosity
    Still a virgin
    She has PTSD due to witnessing her father doing BDSM to her chamber maid.

IQ of 172

Strengths
    She manipulates others but only when needed
    fencing- her grandmother insisted her to learn how to fence
    reading and writing literary pieces
    being a proper lady- cooking, dancing, playing classical music, manners, etiquette, all that jazz
    Extremely intelligent

Speaks French

Weaknesses:
    socially anxious
    blunt and eccentric
    Bottles up her true feelings
    Easily gets bored
    Her secrets

Habits/Quirks:
    Fidgets or twiddles with her fingers when lying
    Slices her fruits, even the berries
    Pets every cat she sees
    Always brings a small first aid kit with her
    Reads the last page of the book before reading the whole book
    Speaks french when flustered or mad

flowers, gardens, tea, books, classical music, candy

Dislikes:
    ice cream, cheese, dairy products, liars, clowns

Affiliations (relationships):
    TBA

Extra
    Fascinated with owls
    Owns a white cat named Snow

8. [​IMG]

Name:
    Decker Ophiuchus York

Nickname:
    Deck; York; Brainiac; Mr. Know-It-All

Sexuality:
    Bisexual - Leans towards girls

Personality:
    ¦ Introverted | Confident | Sarcastic | Kind | Intelligent | Dorky | Socially Awkward | Quirky | Protective | Optimistic ¦

Decker's a complete and utter dork. Once you get to know him, he'll talk non-stop about whatever comic book he's been reading, or bombard you with random facts from various subjects. But he's also smart, really smart and he's pretty proud of it, though he's fully aware (now) that he's not the smartest in the school. It's a quiet pride though, and hates to show it off unless he has to. He's got a quiet self-confidence as well despite his social anxiety. It's a confusing mix; one minute he'll be walking with his head held high, the next he's cowering in the corner chewing on his thumbnail. It all depends on the situation - some cause him more anxiety than others. He's a very bright person, choosing to see the bright side of every situation, as long as it's realistic. But he almost always finds something good, believing that being negative helps nothing. Partly because of his anxiety disorder, he's extremely socially awkward. While he might understand some social ques, others pass over his head and he fumbles his way through most 'irrelevant' conversations. And don't expect him to start a conversation, unless you know him well. Whenever he tries to start a conversation with someone he doesn't really know, he always blurts out something super awkward. He can be protective over those that he loves, and at times over-protective. All together, he's very compassionate and kind underneath the layers of awkward nerdy-ness and you can really tell he cares about you and trusts you when he shows off his inner dork.

Bio:
    Decker was born to the last name, Potenza. When he was two, Gemma Woods was brutally murdered, then shortly after, Killian Woods was found dead as well. As the case developed, it became brutally clear that Jonathon Potenza was the culprit of both crimes, Angelica Potenza his accomplice. So on December 22nd, 2000, Decker's father was arrested and his mother was on the run. With no other family to go to, he was adopted into the York family. When Decker turned six, the memories of his biological parents had faded and Gillian York was born. When he was ten and she was four, he was watching her in the supermarket, while their mother did some quick shopping. It was for Christmas and in the hustle and bustle, it was easy for parent and children to get separated in the crowd. Good thing they had a meeting spot right? Decker brought his sister to that spot and while they waited, a man had come out of nowhere, waving a gun. Said he wanted to girl. Ten year old Decker was too frightened to argue and when Emily York arrived to the spot, she found only one child, sobbing and alone. An investigation was launched, but they still have come up with nothing. When Decker turned fourteen, he fled to Avalon, convinced that it would be better for his family, so that they didn't have to look at him, and feel guilty for wishing that their biological daughter was in their adoptive son's place.

Clique:
    Outcast - Nerd/Geek

Extra Curricular:
    Secretary of the Student Council
    Member of the Anime Club

Penpal Alias:
    Bruce Wayne

Old Penpal:
    Shattered Dreams A.K.A Adaline

Dorm Room:
    Fish Hall, Room 2
    [​IMG]

One Secret Exposed:
    He's a superhero
    He's been in love with Adaline Jackson since the second grade.

Secrets Concealed:
    He's convinced it's his fault that his sister has disappeared.
    Has severe social anxiety, and only books and/or music have been proven to calm him down.
    In an attempt to try and get over his obsessive crush, he tried dating a girl... who nearly finagled her way into his pants. It was a close call, but he's still a virgin.
    The school, and his penpal, are the only ones that know about his biological parents.
    Is afraid to apply to any colleges despite the pressure from his parents.
    Has an IQ of 170 but when asked, he usually says 132. He dislikes the looks he gets when they really realize how smart he is.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
    + Good at Most Classes He Takes: He's a quick learner and passes most classes with flying colors.
    + Surprisingly Fast Runner: From escaping assholes of course.
    + Clever Chess Player: He knows how to plan ahead.
    + Good Listener: He could sit for hours listening to other people tell their stories without getting impatient.
    + Music: He's been playing the cello since the third grade and he's been good with it ever since.
    +
    Cooking: It's something it took him forever to figure out, but now he's a brilliant and creative cook.
    Physical Things: Besides running, Decker can't do anything physical. He's got no strength, has two left feet and will trip over a lady bug if it's in his way.
    Singing: While he can create music on the cello, he's tone-deaf when it comes to vocals.
    Anything Artistic: He can't even draw a circle correctly, let alone anything else.
    Communication: He might be a good listener, but he's absolutely horrible at expressing himself in words.
    People: He just can't figure them out, like, ever. He doesn't understand why people get emotional over people. He doesn't understand why he gets emotional over people.
    His Cooking Creations: Let's just say.... some you do not want to try.

Habits/Quirks:
    He's left handed, but was trained to write with his right, so now he can use both interchangeably.
    When he needs to get away he hides under a blanket in his dorm room with a pillow, a book and a booklight.
    Decker also has quite a lot of little mannerisms:
    He's always has to be playing with something, whether it's a pencil, the hem of a sweater or the nearest random object.
    He crinkles his nose when he laughs.
    Rubs his forehead when he's flustered and runs his fingers through his hair when he's upset.
    Flares his nostrils when he's trying not to laugh.
    Chews on his thumbnail when nervous, especially in social situations.
    Gestures excessively when extremely upset, or when he's super excited.

Likes/Dislikes:
    Books
    ♥ Learning
    ♥ Chess
    ♥ Cooking
    ♥ Being Alone
    ♥ His Cello
    ♥ His Crush (Of course xD)
    ♥ Hot Cocoa
    ♥ Sweaters
    ♥ Blankets & Cozy Things
    ♥ Rainy Days
    ♥ Daydreaming
    ♥ Physics & Science
    ♥ Mathematics
    ♥ English & History

Coffee
    The Smell of Coffee
    Super-Sunny Days
    Assholes
    When He Gets a Low Score
    Selfies
    Shorts & Tank Tops
    Tubas
    Crickets
    Supermarkets
    Public Speaking
    Parties
    Social Gatherings
    Planes
    Other People's Feet

Affiliations:
    Crush:
    Adaline Jackson
    Friends:
    Jayson Arnold
    August Hayes
    Brayden Grey
    Annabeth Grace
    Isabel Johnson

Neutral:
    Tyler James
    Matthew Young

Enemies:
    TBA
    Family:
    Biological Mother - Angelica Potenza - 47
    Biological Father - Jonothan Potenza - 49
    Mother - Emily York - 34
    Father - Andrew York - 34
    Younger Sister - Gillian York - 11

Extra:
    ~ Needs reading glasses.
    ~ Plays the cello.
    ~ Has medication for his anxiety, but hardly ever takes it because he claims it makes it hard for him to think.

[​IMG]

<3​

#17 Lady With Class, Mar 9, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  9. [​IMG]

Name:
    Sena Maria Carter

Nickname:
    Carter; Queen Sena

Sexuality:
    Heterosexual

Personality:
    ¦ Bitchy | Egotistical | Manipulative | Argumentative | Stubborn | Motherly | Loyal | Cold | Ruthless | Clever | Insecure | Defensive ¦

Sena is a total bitch, using her words as weapons and other people's feelings as assets. She's got a large ego, and is constantly striving to keep it up. She's manipulative, and not afraid to use whatever she can to get what she wants; even if it means getting in some guy's pants. When it comes to getting what she wants, she's ruthless, not caring how crushed she leaves her rivals. Arguments are something she's good at, and something she does often. She could strike up an argument over a piece of dust if she wanted to. She's severely insecure though, always having those little doubts about herself, and it can cause her to be defensive about small things. She can be defensive over her friends though, and incredibly loyal. She may not completely trust you, but know that if she thinks of you as a friend, she'll always have your back. And if she's the one stabbing you in the back, then know she never truly thought of you as a friend. She's got a motherly attitude towards her friend as well, and the more motherly she is over you, the more she trusts you and cares about you. She likes to play mind and emotion games and has always been clever about them. She can be extremely cold, especially when she feels betrayed, and extremely stubborn as well. Don't expect to change her mind easily. Sena is hardly regretful about the things she does, but the only thing she's remorseful about, is having become popular in the first place.

Bio:
    Sena has no sob-story, or history that explains her bitchy attitude. She grew up with loving, caring parents who never hurt a hair on her head, and have always supported her, even in her darkest times. She just happened to have fallen into the wrong crowd, at the wrong time. In fourth grade, there was a group of popular girls. They were always nasty to Sena's friends and at first, Sena hated them. But they loved her for some reason. Her style was pretty, her hair was gorgeous. They asked her to sit at their lunch table one day, and despite discouragement from her friends, she did. They taught her beauty tips, how to braid her hair fancy, and talked about the boys in their class. It was something Sena had never done before, having always hung out with the nerd-type friends, who weren't at all interested in any of that stuff. She hadn't been interested in any of the stuff they liked though, and the next day, she sat with them again. And again. If she has one regret, it's her choice that day. She betrayed her friends, for a popular-crowd trap.

Clique:
    Popular

Extra Curricular:
    Cheerleading Member

Penpal Alias:
    Ariel

Old Penpal:
    Lovesick Crackhead A.K.A Sunshine

Dorm Room:
    Turtle Hall, Room One
    [​IMG]

One Secret Exposed:
    Little Miss Perfect was recently diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Secrets Concealed:
    She started taking Abilify a week or so ago, for her symptoms.
    Still occasionally has episodes of mental breakdown where she hears the voices and has hallucinations.
    She's been hospitalized twice because of her mental disorder and has been committed to a mental institution once.
    Is going through therapy.
    She hates the stress of being popular but doesn't know how to back out without ruining herself.
    Envies other cliques.
    Wants to join the swim-club but isn't sure how to do it without ruining her rep.
    Actually isn't that much of a bitch, she just wants to keep up her image.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
    + Lying: Practice is perfect.
    + Backstabbing: She doesn't do it often, and she's never done it to her friends. But she can backstab like a boss if needed.
    + Fit: She's actually pretty fit. If anyone asked, she'd deny it, but she frequently swims in her backyard pool in the summer and the town aquatics center in the winter. She's very careful at not being seen.
    + Pasting on a Smile: She's going through shit, but does she let it show? Hell nah.
    − Insecure: Sena's always striving to seem perfect, pushing others down to help herself rise, and of course this has many other causes, but partly because she feels insecure.
    − Mental Breakdowns: Of course. Usually when she's stressed is when the medication slips up a bit, though her episodes can still happen at random.
    − Friends: You think she trusts any of her friends? Ha. She's part of the popular crowd. The only one who knows her secrets is her penpal, the only one she probably trusts.
    − Hot-Headed: She's got a fierce temper and explosive anger. She's very vengeful, so watch your back if you happen to piss her off.

Habits/Quirks:
    Can't stand to wear her hair normally, it has to be curled, or braided, or even up in a bun.
    Narrows her eyes at her target.
    Picks at her nails when talking to someone she dislikes.
    Wipes her hands on her skirt/dress/pants when nervous.
    Doesn't go anywhere without her phone.

Likes/Dislikes:
    Purple
    ♥ Getting Her Way
    ♥ Nice Clothing
    ♥ Not Hearing the Voices
    ♥ Tight Clothing
    ♥ Make Up
    ♥ Boys
    ♥ Shopping
    ♥ Swimming
    ♥ Watching Sports