1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Penguins can't fly!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tegan, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Jacqueline

"Oh, okay." I frown at him. I hope he didn't get hurt while he was there. God forbid if anyone did such a horrible thing to a kid. I remember seeing some kids coming and going from the convent who weren't in such nice homes. I just hope that wasn't his problem.

I feel my cheeks burn as he says your welcome.

Woohoo! He patted us Jackie! Woohoo!

Shut up! Friends pat friends right?

Hell if I know Jackie.

I roll my eyes at Jack. I honestly don't know how I live with him "I can't believe you aren't afraid of touching me."

Damon

"Sleepy." I say with a chuckle and my eyes flicker open to see Rina. I can't help but smile. But I do notice that she looks, tired? Her face seems red. It looks like she's been, running? I can't tell.

"Oh good!" I grin and roll off the couch lazily before jumping up. I see the bag of food and I hesitantly reach in to grab a muffin. I start eating it and groan "Oh my God, I needed this." I laugh softly and see my shoes as well. "Oh, dear, that's embarrassing."

Andre

(Hehehe.)

"I talk to myself all the time Vi." I grin "But if you must know the grey lady has been a bit more talkative. A bit kinder, although we have been, er, disagreeing. Just about the house, and what's going on in it."

2. Belle

"W-we do have a little time on our hands." She swallowed nervously "Unless we need to plan our meeting now."

Gwen

"It's nice and quiet for a change." She smiled widely

3. HOLY CRAP! SO CAN THEY?!

4. Good .....late evening?

5. ALL OF YOU ARE PENGUIN HATERS AND FISH BIGOTS!

6. I've played a fair bit of them. (pretty much all except 10-14 (I have played 15)
    I've only ever seen advent children movie.

as for an rp based on it, sure :3

anyway, kinda getting tired so gonna go sleep now. Night

7. Great, Now I'm addicted to that game.

8. NO FOWL PROPAGANDA! THIS IS JUST A CAUTION BECAUSE PENGUINS CAN'T HOLD THEIR LIQOUR.

IT'S TRUE THEY HAVE A GENETIC DISPOSITION.

9. Should have put a warning label on it, sorry.

10. Paorou kicks penguins out of the air as his vocation.

He is an aerial suppression penguin interceptor expert, an A.S.P.I.E.

His codename is DREAM CRUSHER.

11. Basically yes to all of this. Though the Covert is most like an undercover cop, he/she would definitely be able to mingle and watch for potential pick-pockets.

12. Trained primarily in police work. Guess we could have SWAT training.

13. ((*Quinn's DID, up ahead*))

Quinn

When Tegan starts floating me along to find Carrie or Itzlie, I sigh and let my head fall back. I almost think about closing my eyes and taking a cat nap on the way there, but then Tegan asks how I'm feeling. Err...I'm not really sure what to tell her. I mean, my sides hurt like hell. That's about it...well, I mean, besides--

She's still there.

Fuck.

Again, I look back to the ceiling, trying to erase her haunting eyes from my memory. That's nearly impossible, especially since I can still feel her there. You know that feeling of when you think you're walking alone, but then the hairs on the back of your neck stand up? As if something is inches behind you? Take that sensation and multiply it by ten--that's about where I am. I try to keep a straight face, but I know my eyes are wide and my hands are shaking. I clench them together, trying to force the tremors down.

"I-I swear I'm minimal, Tegan."

Other me chuckles. "Why are we lying to our dear friend?" she coos.

Before I think better, I glare at her and snap, "Shut up and stay out of this!"

"But we can't. I am me and me is you. We are me and you. How could we stay out? Will you stay out with me too?"

I grind my teeth, getting more and more annoyed with my confusing words. "I said...Shut. Up."

Suddenly, a chill races down my arm from where I'm...sh-she's touching me. Just three fingers, limp and lazy, laying on my arm. That's all I can register before my vision shuts down and I'm trapped in pitch black.

((*Note: She blacked out.))

14. Ah
    Sorry
    Paorou
    I'm
    Erratic

15. FIXED!!!

16. Alright. I should post in about a hour. Just so you know.

17. Belle

"John this whole Dagger will be gone in no time." She kissed his hand and smiled "That's a promise I can make."

18. Belle

She shrugged "I mean, we do have some pretty powerful people here." She smiled "We got this."

19. "QUESTION! Mr. GMK why did you decide to become a high school teacher?"

"CAUSE I LIKE HIGHSCHOOL GIRLS, THAT'S WHY!!!"