• Are... are you asking me?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Karma200

Original poster
Anyone read Slated? Well I got a small idea from it and thought that. No, you don't have to have read the book. I'll admit, I read most of it... just never finished it. Though it is a good book~

Earth isn't what it seems anymore.

50 years ago a well known scientist, Lissandra Marke, seemed to be able to see the flaws within humanity. How they were destroying the world, irrational decisions from emotions. Its were Penelope comes in. A machine designed to lock down a specific part of the mind. The memory.

Designed and then tested on criminals, project Penelope seemed to be a success. Instead of giving everyone access to Penelope, the government decided that they would grab certain criminals in jail for their first experiment. Each man and woman that was chosen is to have their memory cleaned. As Dr. Lissandra says, a clean mind is perfection; the felons will have no choice but to become apart of a perfect society. To be slated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You awaken with no personality of your own. Everything is new to you and yet you have a strange sense that its all somehow familiar. When you awake you are strapped down to a chair only to have a man in a white coat ask you all sorts of questions. Like what your name is, favorite color, animal, food, etc. Except the strangest thing is... you can't remember. All they tell you is that you are an important member of society who is to be within a group of others who have been slated.

All of you are to train, eat, sleep and work together to take down criminals who are becoming a menace to society. They to will fall to being slated but because they've created sins that the government just can't overlook. In the rp, when my character finds out what's going on she convinces the other slated to get to together and run. They'll each be trying to find themselves during their adventure as each of them tries contribute to the group as they go against Dr. Lissandra. Who is planning on putting all of humanity under Penelope.

Its up to the first successfully slated to take down the project of Penelope.

Damn, this seems cool. I'd be kinda interested in this type of roleplay.

Reactions: Karma200
Oh, this seems interesting! Count me in~

Reactions: Karma200
Status
Not open for further replies.