Pendragon Academy OOC

@Doc_Halladay Looking for anything at this point, magic or muggle. Could you have a CS up tonight?
So sorry about the delay! I came down with one of those 24 hour bugs yesterday, so I was too busy puking my guts out and as a result wasn't able to get online. I'll get a CS up tonight for sure.

Name: Yuuto Minami
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Non-human: Kitsune
If not normal human, powers:
-Creation and manipulation of fire
-Shape-shifting into either a small fox or a larger fox form

Appearance (picture or description):
kitsune-male.jpg

Bio: Yuuto was raised quite normally for a kitsune. His first contact with humans came when he was first able to shift into a human form. He found that he had some pity for the creatures, despite how self-destructive they seemed to be. It was then that Yuuto decided he would become a guardian spirit to those humans who needed his help. He served in that capacity for 400 years, watching as the belief of humans in yokai began to dwindle. By the time the first world war had started, the kitsune had fallen into a state of dormancy in a dilapidated old shrine. He woke fifty years ago to a much changed world. The belief in magic had dwindled in the larger population of humans and it seemed that humans would forever be forgetful of it. However, when Yuuto came to America he heard of a population of magic using humans. He took the time to integrate into their society and when Pendragon Academy opened he was more than happy to take on the role of the history teacher.

(( I hope this is okay. If not, please do let me know. ))

Yuuto's accepted then?

Just want to clarify before posting. ^-^;

Darid you need to post. as Lex is talkig at Gwen