Pehl-lan Dreams

Nihl smiled and gently stroked Ash's hair.

A few minutes later, a man clad in brown and white entered. He was an older man, peppered in freckles, and as he approached the bed, he tilted his head and spoke to Nihl in the same strange speech that the maid had used.

Nihl replied, and then the two were silent for several long moments as they stared into each other's eyesbefore the old man nodded and looked to Ash. He spoke, and Nihl translated.

"Is youl head still hulting?"

Ash would snuggle Nihl and smiled softly, enjoying the hair petting in all of its glory.

He would blink softly and try to make sense of their weird convocation but shrugged it off, glad that Nihl translated what was seeing said. He thought about his head and nodded shyly, kinda hiding behind Nihl as he wasn't too fond of strangers.​

The old man nodded, then reached forward and rested a hand on Ash's head.

Nihl spoke up. "His name is High Pliest Nikho. He will fix youl headache, and then you will... not be deaf anymore." He nodded.

He would nod slowly, flinching back when the older man went to touch his forehead. Nihl was his shield and he hid behind him "d-don't touch me-". Ash hissed slowly and let out a whimper, hiding.

The Male didn't like that random strangers were touching him, trembling against Nihl.​

Nikho stopped trying to reach forward, and looked to Nihl.

"It's allight, Nikho will not hult you. I plomise." Nilh smiled at Ash.

Nikho waited, quiet as he watched with indifferent-seeming blue-grey eyes.

The Male whimpered but agreed with Nihl, allowing the stranger to touch his forehead. The forehead touching caused Ash to whimper in pain, it throbbing and burning his forehead. He shook in pain and then looked over at Nihl, hugging him tightly.​

Nikho lowered his head down and gently touched it again Ash's. A moment later, the pain vanished. A moment after that, clarity.

Nikho pulled his head away, and the dull roar that Ash had been hearing was gone, replaced by clear, but quiet voices, speaking to each other.

Nikho's voice entered Ash's mind, and his mouth didn't move.

"I have adjusted your ability to hear us properly. Your mind will also translate our language, to a degree, based on our intent. You will need to ask Prince Nihl to help you translate what you say to others until you can speak our language on our own."

Nikho managed to get the pain to vanish which Ash couldn't be more grateful for. He did get spooked when the other managed to speak inside of his head, taking in what he said before hiding back into Nihl's side. Ash felt safe when he was at Nihl's side as he was the only one who could speak English. The male didn't let Nikho touch him from then, afraid of his powers.​

Nihl chuckled. "You scaled him," he accused, his tone slightly playful, before he paused. "We all use oul minds to speak, here." He pointed to his mouth and, without moving it, he said "See? Just like this."

He would let out a small whimper of confusion, still clinging to Nihl even as he explained. It was too strange for Ash to wrap his head around just yet, acting more like the Prince's lost puppy. Ash slowly sank in the covers, wrapping his arms around Nihl's waist and glancing away from both of them. The male would sigh softly, causing the hairs on Nihl's legs to get a small and quick lasting chill. It didn't take long for Ash to drift back off to sleep, obviously exhausted from all the pressure.​

When he woke, he was alone in the room, and after a moment, Nihl's voice entered his mind. "Hello. Did you rest well?"

He would jump up when he heard Nihl's voice in his mind but remembered the conversation yesterday. Ash rubbed his eyes and stretched, communicating back "morning, I slept rather well. What will we being doing today?"​

The sensation of a smile came through the connection, and then the question of whether or not Ash was hungry.

"You didn't eat at all before, would you like something now? I can have a meal sent up. What do you like to eat?"

He would think about it "I will eat anything you can give me, I would really like to see you again". Ash felt his chest start pounding, he hoped that he didn't sound desperate. He did desire to see the world around him and how all the other folk lived their lives. What if it was extremely different from his own?

Once Ash got out of bed, he straightened the covers and sighed deeply. Everything that had happened so far felt unrealistic and yet all he longed for was Nihl.​

The sensation of Nilh laughing quietly came through the connection. "Lonely, are you? I'll come up and share a meal with you, then. I'm pretty hungry, too." A pause. "Would you mind if my sister joins us? I need an excuse to get her to eat something today. She's been busy."

Ash would feel himself smiling, unable to stop the warm sensation that flowed in his stomach. He wanted to see Nilh again because he made him feel safe, he gave him a sense of security and he wanted to at least repay the favour. The human had been thinking about kissing Nilh multiple times now but he hasn't had the right timing or courage to do it. Hopefully he would be able to do it this time when the others sister was out the room, he didn't want to be doing anything remotely lewd around her. He would finally respond back to Nilh "that sounds wonderful" and then threw himself onto his bed, sheets ruffling. Ash couldn't help himself from thinking about all the lewd things that him and Nilh could do, his cheeks turning rosey.​

"Well, if you want to, we can do that after we eat," Nihl suggested, his tone amused. "I'll bring some toys along, too, if you'd like—nothing too strange, but it can be fun."

Ash would feel his head explode, letting out a small embarrassed squeal which Nilh probably heard. It was a shock to the other how Nilh didn't even think twice, his heart pounding inside of his chest. He would shudder in his sheets "I-I really need to learn how to control this" he stuttered, it was very clear that he was embarrassed beyond belief. How was he supposed to face the other like this?​

"So... is that a no?" Nilh asked into the other's mind, his tone gentle. "That's fine if so. No judgment." He sounded affectionate.

When Nilh asked if that was a no, the boy would instantly speak "no, I want too....I want to do it" he would say with a high pitched voice, embarrassment still fogging his mindset. Ash secretly loved when the other sounded affectionate, it made him feel safe and wanted. He would tell the other that he was excited to meet his sister and hear more stories about the world that he had randomly fallen into. Once Ash made sure that Nilh knew he was excited, he started thinking about his family and his home world, memories flushing into his mind and making the male feel rather remorseful.​