Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
This is a reserved post for random information and stuff I want to remember.

f029fad9a05d617a454556aed18cbe57.png

Name; Ashley Roberts
Nickname; Ash (Prefaired)
Age; 17
Gender; Male
Sexuality; Panromantic (not sure about sexual relationships, leans towards guys)
Height; 5'0

The sound of a quiet sneeze echoed around Ash. It sounded somehow both right beside both ears, while also like it was somewhere too impossibly far away for him to have possibly heard.

Unnatural stillness followed. All breathing but his own ceased. All movement ended. The world around him simply stopped moving entirely, and grew so eerily silent it threatened to madden him.

Then came the first ripple.

It was like the world around him was projected onto the surface of the water, and something disturbed it.

Each ripple grew stronger, and below him, the ground lurched with each, until they came so strong and so fast, something threatened to break.

Before he could break, the two-dimensional rest of the world began to rip from the force of the waves that bounced him around like he was a child's toy.

Past those rips, he could see what seemed like television static. The light scent of roast beef with too much salt met his nose and filled it, and then his leg caught in a tear.

The ground came up to meet him, but tore before it could, and then...

He was falling.

Behind him, the ripples began to cease, and the holes to close, trapping him among that static as particles passing by his eyes gave off streaks of light before parting from him, unaffected by any gravity he might possess. He'd slipped from his world, and drifted for both an eternity and no time at all before he saw tears below him that opened up to a strange and dark place.

He fell towards it quickly, pulled by a force he could not resist, and slipped through just as those tears began to close.

Nausea invaded him as the burned-and-salted beef scent refused to leave his nostrils. His body refused to find its balance. His senses were filled with chaos for the few, brief moments before he fainted.

When finally Ash woke, he rested on a soft bed. His clothes had been changed. He now wore a white robe with a silver-and-white sash, along with underwear that he could scarcely feel.

The massive room brightened slowly, unaided by any lights, but rather the domed ceiling let in filtered sunlight, allowing him to see the colors of the sunrise, though muted and pastel.

His bed was large and round, covered in pillows and blankets of varying type. He'd not been tucked in, but the room itself was a decent enough temperature to sleep in.

Sheer curtains hung from seeming nothing, softening the room and decorating it in the absence of anything that might have hung on the non-existent walls. Very few things had sharp corners, and even the meeting of ceiling to floor was curved. Everything was soft and pale, including the young woman who stood by the door at the far end of the room, who bowed once his eyes landed on her, before she looked to the side and up, stared in that direction for a time, then approached Ash.

Her clothing, unlike his, was brown with some white, and her hair was black, with grey eyes that seemed almost to glare at him, but her smile was soft, as was her pale skin. When she spoke, her accent was almost impossibly strong.

"Hoodhmoheen. Hahfhoowessed weh?"

Ash didn't really know what had happened, the last thing he could remember was sitting down on the luxurious grass next to the pink lake. He blinked and then everything flashed before his eyes. The first thing he noticed was the sound of a quiet sneeze that somehow ringed in both of his ears but also sounded like it was too far away from his hearing range which confused the seventeen year old. The atmosphere was unnatural and all breathing around him had ceased except his own, almost like it never existed in the first place. He noticed that there was no movement anymore, not even the smallest pawprints which were a regular sight in his world. This seemed surreal, almost as if he was dreaming. Was he going insane?

Suddenly a ripple appeared out from nowhere, his snapping instantly in the direction it came from and hoping to see something but of course there was nothing. Maybe he was drowning and the ripples were rain droplets hitting the surface of the lake but that couldn't of been the case. He was far too calm to have been drowning. The ripples kept getting stronger and Ash didn't know what to do or how to react, everything was irregular and out of place. He didn't even know if he could move his legs, the seemed paralyzed.

Ash didn't have the mental capability to process what was happening as it happened, images delayed in his head. The world seemed to have ripped like a sheet of paper, his head beginning to spin frantically without rhythm and before he knew it, he felt this overwhelming sensation of fear and dread. This could not be good. He was falling.

The male seemed to be going against gravity, body not affected by it in the slightest as it continued to fall into the overly stimulating light. He felt his eyesight go white for a few short moments until tears in the ground emerged, leading to a dark and eerie type of place. He didn't want to find out what that place was but it seemed he had no choice, easily slipping through before they closed. Ash was now trapped, being pulled by an incredibly overwhelming force. He resisted the urge to cry out in pain, biting his lip and watching the blood that stuck in the air for a few moments. The bitter taste of his own blood on his lips was more comfort for him then what was happening, secretly hoping to bleed out and die.

Maybe it was the blood he swallowed but he felt overwhelmed by the sudden feeling of nausea that wrapped around his body, his eyes slipping shut tightly as he began to lose consciousness. He fainted rather quickly, body going rigid.

Ash felt his eyes fluttering open, gasping before shooting up to find that he was in a rather simple looking bedroom. He did not know how or when he got here but this was reality. The male felt his head pounding, a migraine flooding his thinking space and allowing him to let out a small groan. Ash put his hand down on the bed he was layed on, feeling the squishy material between his fingertips and letting out a sigh of relief. He didn't seem to be that badly damaged. Maybe what happened earlier was a stupid dream.

He got startled when he noticed his clothes were different from before, glancing around nervously and jumping out of his skin when his eyes met with a women he had never seen before in his life. Ash watched in confusion as she bowed to him, tilting his head to the side curiously before hearing her speak. He was beyond confused with what she was saying, his brain ticking desperately to make some sense of her 'english'. Maybe he had some form of amnesia that he couldn't remember having. He shuffled in the bed anxiously before shaking his head "I-I can't remember a thing...."​

Her eyes widened, and she stepped back in alarm, as though he'd just scolded her. Defensive posture combined with wide, shocked eyes.

"Zhallee," she managed, half-stammering as she spoke meekly, "Haipuna annhashanp...?"

"Was... English?" a soft and masculine voice asked, sounding half-slurred as a short man entered, eyes wide with interest. His outfit, white with gold, was sleeveless. He had brown hair and pale grey eyes, and as he hurried closer, a strange, soft buzz teased at Ash's mind, almost like his ears were ringing, but not quite.

The Male would just blink in confusion, what the hell was he supposed to do. He watched with more confusion at the expression that the lady gave him when he didn't understand what she was saying. It looked like she didn't understand him either so at least they were even at that. Ash finally heard a word that he understood, perking up slightly to see a male walk in.

He would watch him "Y-Yes.. English" before moving back a little in surprise by the bold approach. This was something he wasn't used too and it startled him slightly. Ash noticed that his voice was soft and masculine, glancing up and down at his figure. The male was also rather short and his outfit would suit him pleasantly. Ash could feel a soft buzz in his mind, his ears not quite ringing yet but it was annoying none of the less.​

The man smiled brighter and hurried closer, and the strange buzzing increased, gradually clearing into a sense of wonder and excitement that were not Ash's, but the man's.

"I... am... Plinch Nihl." His accent, despite speaking slowly, was strong as ever. "English... is... dead hele? Studied by... scholals."

It seemed the 'r' sound wasn't one that was used here at all.

Ash would get out of the bed, his bare feet touching the cold flooring as he made a rush for the door. The door was on the opposite side of the room so he carefully scrambled between the two people.

He accidentally nudged the Male when he moved past him, opening the door into a long hallway. It wasn't a creepy hallway but a hallway none of the less. When Ash forced his body into the hallway, the sense of fear overcame him.

The small Male found himself sinking on the floor, pulling his knees close to his chest and starting to sob. Ash had just realised the outcome of how he would never see his family again and it made him homesick. He got so lost in his crying that he had forgotten about his bladder, senses not really playing their part. Just like that, he would release the contents of his bladder on the floor. What a little piss boy.​

The small male followed him out, concerned, then knelt beside Ash. "Scaled?" he asked, his tone gentle as he reached out and placed a gentle hand on Ash's shoulder.

"Do you want... pliest? High Pliest Nikho maybe helps." He nodded slowly as he squatted beside the other, grey gaze worried.

The Male was not expecting his shoulder to be touched, smacking it off him. Ash did feel guilty when he realised that he had hit the other, apologising instantly "I'm sorry, it was an accident.. I didn't know you would touch me" he said slowly.

He softly brushed his knuckle where he hit before rubbing that spot. Once he felt like the knuckle was going to be okay was when he pulled away. Ash rubbed his eyes to try and get rid of the tears "I'm feeling home sick, I will need to shower now too..."​

The guest was growling a lot... Nilh's worry increased. "Please stop glowling..." He cradled his hand, already showing signs of bruising. "We do not glowl hele. It is... taboo? Thele is a place to wash in the loom you just left. I can help you, if you want."

The Male would whimper "I'm sorry" and sunk down the wall some more. He would bite his lip, feeling his stomach bubble and scratch at his throat. Ash would end up throwing up all over the floor and it mashed up with his piss. He sniffled, starting to tremble as he didn't feel well.

The Male attempted to stand up, legs trembling as he tried to support himself. It didn't seem to work and he fell face first into his piss/vomit, rolling over but only to lay still. Ash didn't move anymore because his head was pounding and he was getting a fever. What came over him to get so ill all of a sudden.​

Nilh flinched at the word 'sorry', but soon enough decided that he wasn't being growled at. No, it was his guest's illness that was being growled at. His guest was suffering.

It took a little doing, but soon enough, Nilh's clothes were ruined with piss and vomit, and Nilh carried Ash back into the guest room, where the woman had filled a swirling, bubbling bath. Nilh gently and carefully stripped Ash nude, then slid his guest into the bath, holding Ash's head above the water.

For being so small, he was quite strong, and his gaze didn't linger on anything overlong.

The small Male would whimper softly but did appreciate being placed in a hot bath, relaxing his muscles. Ash relaxed himself completely in Nilh's arms, eyelids fluttering shut and allowing himself to let out a sigh of pleasure. The water that swallowed his skin felt refreshing but the water did turn slightly brown with how dirty he had been previously.

Ash felt his headache knocking at his forehead, whimpering softly and tensing up to fight the pain "my headache is hurting" he whined.​

Strangely, the water soon became clear again as bubble jets stimulated pressure points to relax Ash's body.

"Youl headache is hulting," the prince repeated slowly, then nodded and looked to the woman, who hurried away as Nilh gently began to rub Ash's skin, helping free him of filth. "It is safe hele. The maid is blinging the pliest, who can help your pain become less."

He watched the water become clear again, surprised but he didn't show any signs of it. Ash whimpered but soon felt relaxed, the jets stimulating the pressure points in his body. The motion felt nice against his skin, causing him to untense his muscles. Despite suddenly feeling so sick, the atmosphere was calming for him and he strangely enjoyed the presence of Nilh.

Ash didn't know much about Nilh but he felt like they had been fated to meet, like it was his destiny. He snapped back to reality when Nilh repeated what he said, watching him with curiosity on what he would do with this problem. The male didn't know how anything worked here, he would have to observe and adapt but it was going to be difficult. He didn't even know if the internet was a thing here!

Nilh took it upon himself to start rubbing his skin, Ash letting out a relaxed sigh. It seemed like Nilh knew what he was doing, closing his eyes and enjoying the sensations of the massage. All the filth that had once been on his body would have disappeared by now, the other doing such a good job at caring for him. The male did gain respect for Nilh as he worked on his skin, feeling his heart flutter slightly.

Once he had been reassured and then cleaned from the vomit and piss, he felt slightly better. The feelings of homesickness had disappeared for now but he still had that awful fever and banging headache. Ash clutched his head and let out a pained whine, looking up at Nilh with puppy eyes. He just wanted to be put into bed, cuddled and then given food.​

"Headache?" Nihl asked, his tone quiet and gentle. The water began to drain, and warm air blew onto Ash to dry him. Nihl offered a hand for Ash to take, then picked him up and set him down on a stool before he wrapped a clean robe around the poor guest and smiled. "Feeling... bettel?" he asked, head tilted.

He nodded gently and let out a sigh. When he was picked up, Charlie snuggled into Nihl's touch. The boy whimpered when he was put down in a clean robe, wanting to be back in Nihl's arms again. Charlie softly looked up at him "I wanted to cuddle more" he whined, looking at the other with 'puppy dog eyes'. It had been a while since he had received such physical contact.​

Nihl blinked, then smiled. "We can, I just wanted to get you into something to weal that is walm and clean," he assured, then paused. "Could you... tly to stop glowling? You'le scaling the maid." He didn't seem scared, though, even as he lifted the other up and carried him to the bed.

He allowed his eyes to sparkle, glad that he was able to get some more cuddles from Nihl. At the comment on him needing to stop growling, he nodded "I can try" was all that followed. Once they were both in the bed and comfy, Charlie snuggled up into Nihl's chest with a small purr of relaxation. He would allow his body to relax, hair softly touching the others neck "this is nice.." he mumbled softly.​