1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

~peeks out from behind corner shyly~

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by GrimmDaughter, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi. That sounded kinda lame lol. Umm....So I'm Grimm. This is only the second RP forum I have ever joined and the last one I was in made me feel really welcome but it was years ago and when I came back to it I found that it wasn't really for me anymore because the group of people on it had shifted and so my quest has brought me here. I love writing but unfortunatly most of the stories I start on my own end up dying because I can be kind of scatterbrained.

I currently go to school so my scheduale is sometimes wonky mainly because I keep odd hours with my sleep times on account of my fiancee working nights. Ummmmmmmm.........I think that' about it.

2. HELLO! ^^ Im just starting out too hopefully we can write together! -

3. Hi there! That would be awesome. ^^

4. Welcome to the site ^-^ I felt really welcomed here as well. This website has an awesome group of people!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.