N

Novena

Original poster
Hey.
Hey.
HEY.

Do I have your attention? Excellent.
-clears throat-
The name's Novena, and unless we become BFFs, I'd like it to remain that way.
I'm sixteen, female, and have a great love for most things coated in sugar (but then again, who doesn't?).

Just in case you were wondering:

I'M A XENOPHILE.
BUT, NO, I DIDN'T LIKE "AVATAR".
I VERY MUCH ENJOY YAOI AND YURI.
MY FAVORITE COLOR HAPPENS TO BE GREEN.
I ALSO VERY MUCH ENJOY TYPING IN CAPSLOCK.
I ENJOY PARTICIPATING IN MATURE ROLEPLAYS.

So, those were just some random facts about myself organized in an interesting and colorful format.
But, onto the more important stuff.
I've been actively role-playing since the 6th grade, so I guess I started role-playing when I was...10 or 11 years old? Maybe? I'm not too good at math. I starting role-playing yaoi (Kingdom Hearts, to be exact), and from then on, my role-playing style grew and matured into what it is today. I still love Kingdom Hearts, though. -fangirl squeal-
Now then, that's all for now.
I hope I get the chance to meet some new and interesting people through this site. ^^

-flies away-

I'm Vay, resident global mod and Xeno of projects. You're looking for mature? speak to Diana or Myrnodyn, they;re in charge of the smutty side of things or take a look at the OOC section. If you're up to posting more facts leave a post here

I hope you'll stick around long enough for us to get to know you, we're all RPers at heart, even the evil monolithic organization known as "the staff".

I'll catch you IC. (unless its a smutty RP)

Welcome to the site, Novena. ^_^
I'm sure you'll make some kind of friend here... >> Maybe. >:3
But uh, have fun? :3

(By the way Vay, I love your avatar now. <3 )

*pulls out form behind the tree and gives a hug* he, he ^^ I just like to give random hugs. Well anyway my name is Shadow Ike leader of Silverwing Wolf pack. Please do call me Ike, so if you have any questions just ask and I may be able to help you.

A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL WHO LOVES MATURE YURI AND YAOI-RPS HERE? WHY I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH A THING AROUND BEFORE!

WELCOME TO IWAKU

extra_heretical.png