*peeks in* hello? uwu

F

faeDelphine

Original poster
Hey all ~

Hoping to expand my creative side with some casual roleplaying. Have done this in the past without much success, but the summer is long and hot and my least favorite activity is sweating. Thus, here I am.

I hope we can be friends (:

Besides roleplaying I like video games and I also make music.

If you know of any fantasy roleplays I can join or would like to create something feel free to hit me up, I'll be around

Hello! Welcome to Iwaku. :) The community is fantastic and everyone I"ve gotten to know is just amazing. If you have any questions or need to talk I'm happy to help! I love fantasy roleplays myself, so feel free to reach out to me if you want to start something. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: faeDelphine
Welcome to Iwaku!! There are always fantasy role plays going on, and you can check probably find one in both the Partner Connections and Group RP Signups forums.

I always found I had good success finding things by looking in those two places. You can always create a thread and see if anyone else has a craving for your idea as well.

If you need any help though, please let us know. We're always glad to help. Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

• Thank You
Hello there and nice to have you here at Iwaku! The community, along with its members, are astounding and hope that you enjoy yourself here as I am within my little time here already!

❤ BL

• Bucket of Rainbows
Thank you guys ~ hoping I can find something to keep my attention for awhile (: cheers

Reactions: iridescent
Thank you guys ~ hoping I can find something to keep my attention for awhile (: cheers

Not a problem and I'm sure you'll have no problems there. Good luck! 😃