3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
:bananaman:

What's your favourite 'Peanut butter and _____' combo?

I like peanut butter and sliced banana!

(If you don't like peanut butter, hush; this thread is not for you <3)

Peanut butter, honey and banana sandwiches. Any combination of those three ingredients on bread in sandwich form.

Reactions: Minibit
Apples! I love peanutbutter and apples. *^* Or chocolate!
I also like peanutbutter cake and ice cream and candy.
... I really like peanutbutter.
I was JUST talking about the peanutbutter cake from my childhood with Kehv earlier. One of my Mom's friends sat me a lot since she didn't live too far away at the time and she made a lot of peanutbutter cakes. Actually it was her Hubby apparently. Either way, I loved them both so much (still do!) and they delicious perfect cake.

Peanut butter with turkey and banana on bread. Every morning.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
I am not fond of peanut butter, but when I DO have it: Peanut butter and apple jelly! Peanutbutter on celery with raisins. <3

I'm guilty of taking a whole spoon full of peanut butter and double dipping it into honey until its completely gone. and I eat it like I would eat Ice cream....No bread, no Bagel, just peanut butter, dipped in honey....

mmmmm

~frolocks into the kitchen~

• Thank You
Peanut butter and pickles always have been a guilty pleasure of mine.
But, you also can't forget peanut butter and Nutella, you could spread that on anything.

Not joking, anything.

Peanut butter and pickles always have been a guilty pleasure of mine.
But, you also can't forget peanut butter and Nutella, you could spread that on anything.

Not joking, anything.
Aanything?

I go craycray for peanut butter. I like plain peanut butter sammiches! Also enjoy it with jam, honey, bananas, and apples. Yumyum.

As for non-sammich form, don't even get me started. I love making peanut butter bars, licking it from a spoon, or even spreading it on toast. Also, peanut butter ice cream. *__* AND REESE'S.

I was thinking sandwiches when I started this topic, but here's some peanut butter treats from the chocolate cafe I work at, too!

P-Nutty
A mixture of smooth peanut butter, honey, and white chocolate, scooped onto a piece of caramel and ALL covered in milk chocolate

PBJ truffles
Peanut-infused ganache with some fruit in the middle!

Tiger Butter
Peanut butter blended with white chocolate and then streaked with dark chocolate

Peanut butter cups
What it sounds like but made without wax, or colouring, and 3x as big

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
I like any kind of dessert with peanut butter~ And most foods made with peanut butter! My mom makes amazing chicken coated in peanut butter sauce. It is the best~

If i'm going with sandwiches though, my favourite is a tie between the classic PBJ and the lesser known and often misunderstood PBC. Peanut butter with cheese. Everyone who I tell that combo to instantly recoils, but the few who have been brave enough to try it LOVE it.

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
Half Nutella, half peanut butter, other half cream cheese.

Mmmmmm.

images

If I'm eating peanut butter, it's with a spoon. Literally, just the peanut butter.

I like a lot of peanut butter flavored treats and all that jazz. But if it's "peanut butter and ____" then it has to be honey, banana, or Nutella.

If my mother was replying, she would say "peanut butter and miracle whip". Apparently it's an Acadian French thing.

Reactions: Fijoli and Minibit
@Dawn
:O I eat peanut butter and miracle whip sammichs too! I always thought it was just a thing in my family. I had no idea there were other people out there who ate it too!

Reactions: Fijoli
@Tribulum Yep! We always cringe when we see Mom eating it but she loves it. XD