1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Greetings. :jump:
My name's Sin (Flattering, I know), or at least, that's the name I go by online. I'm 18, almost 19 in late February and now in my first year of university. I'm Afro-European and currently living in the Netherlands... Uhm. What else?

Oh! I've been roleplaying for about 4 years now? Ye... Sounds about right. But I've been writing for much longer (Poetry and short stories, more than anything else really). I consider myself a detailed roleplayer, and I do tend to roleplay almost about anything. So, you'll be hearing from me very soon! That is... When I'm done getting a feel for the website. xD

Anyways, I've run out of things to say. xD Whoops. I'm glad I found this website and hope that I can get to know many of you! :eyebrows: Now if you would please excuse me...

-Goes back to hiding in the bushes.-​

Last edited:
Hi, Sin! ^_^ Welcome to Iwaku. Super neat that you're living in the Netherlands. I visited there a few times and absolutely adored it. I hope to go back in the future!

You say detailed, aye? *creepily slides up next to you* :D

Welcome to Iwaku! You wouldn't also happen to know about Narnia would you? ;^)

Hii you ^.^ welcome to Iwaku. I almost visited the Netherlands once. I didn't quite make it.

If there's anything you'd like to know then go ahead and ask! Most everyone is generally helpful.

Hi there, Sin, and welcome!

If you're having any difficulty finding your way around the site, we have a cool setup here that pairs some of the staff with new members to answer questions that new arrivals might have and help out getting oriented on the site. If that sounds like something that you might find interesting, take a look at the Newbie Care Package.

You say "currently living", are you from another country? If you want to answer, that is. If not, no worries!

Best of luck ~

Hi, Sin! ^_^ Welcome to Iwaku. Super neat that you're living in the Netherlands. I visited there a few times and absolutely adored it. I hope to go back in the future!

You say detailed, aye? *creepily slides up next to you* :D
Thank ya. Yeah, the Netherlands is quite nice. xD Especially Amsterdam or Rotterdam!

And yes, yes I did say that. Hehe.

Welcome to Iwaku! You wouldn't also happen to know about Narnia would you? ;^)
Thank you! Yes, of course, I do. :D I absolutely adored everything about it.

Hii you ^.^ welcome to Iwaku. I almost visited the Netherlands once. I didn't quite make it.

If there's anything you'd like to know then go ahead and ask! Most everyone is generally helpful.
Hey! Oh, that's a shame. It's really worth a visit when you get the chance. Hope you manage to some day. ;P

Aights. Thanks very much!

Welcome Sin.
Happy Early birthday!
Merci! (:

Hi there, Sin, and welcome!

If you're having any difficulty finding your way around the site, we have a cool setup here that pairs some of the staff with new members to answer questions that new arrivals might have and help out getting oriented on the site. If that sounds like something that you might find interesting, take a look at the Newbie Care Package.

You say "currently living", are you from another country? If you want to answer, that is. If not, no worries!

Best of luck ~
Alrighty, thanks a ton! I'll have a look over there. ^^

And to answer your question... Sort of. :P I'm half Burkina Bé (West African) as well since my dad is from Burkina Faso. I was born in the Netherlands but left immediately after I was out of the hospital. Because of my mum's job, we just moved around a lot from country to country and it's only coming to my 4th year of actually living in the Netherlands. So that's what I mean by currently. xD

• Love
Reactions: Nav
And to answer your question... Sort of. :P I'm half Burkina Bé (West African) as well since my dad is from Burkina Faso. I was born in the Netherlands but left immediately after I was out of the hospital. Because of my mum's job, we just moved around a lot from country to country and it's only coming to my 4th year of actually living in the Netherlands. So that's what I mean by currently. xD
That's pretty nifty, even if a bit chaotic sounding! How are you liking it?

Welcome to Iwaku! Here, have a cookie. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.