1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Peacekeepers and Magical Shotguns of Doom

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Dolkvier, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Alright, after some time playing this video game where a guy in knight'a armor, wielding a rifle, shoots bad guys dubbed "Ruffians", I came up with a character! Or, at least, some kind of thing. The idea for now, or specifically what I am thinking of, is a fancy medieval-esque sci-fi-ish armour with a very large and brutal double-barreled side-by-side shotgun. The details are fuzzy for me, but if you'd like to sketch this out, make a convo' and we'll talk all about it. Now, I have many reference images, so there's something we can branch off of. :3

Rumor has whispered that I have no money. Rumor is correct. But I personally just need a sketch of this. Soo... 'Bout it. A good thing to note is that once you poke at me about some things involving a subject, such as this armor and whatnot, I tend to add more detail to the idea and find it easier to describe.

I really want this to happen...