Peace Through War

Exchanging a look to the rather dramatic in their eyes denouncing, they both shrugged. He was even tempted to state that a simple yes I denounce all that I was, would suffice but he figured enough there was a custom to do it. Who were they to say otherwise.

A finger rubbed against the side of her face in a way that was clearly stating that she was a bit awkward to this all while trying to be respective, Holi wasn't sure if there was anything to be said for it all.

"There is a small village to the cavern city that is a melting pot of communities still," he corrected his stance tossing Holi the second apple over his shoulder, his pale eyes watching Linnor somewhat, "We will gather you a pair of new garments alongside some for Alais to help shed off what you were Linnor." he stated calmly as he made a slight tip of his head.

"How?" she dared asked stopping to look to Alais as she offered Linnor the apple for the child before picking up her pace to that of Krim. "I don't recall carrying an pents on me."

Humming a little with a flashy grin that was less common in the past couple days, hands dug into his pocket pulling out the smooth silver disc with the small pearl embedded in the centre. "Good as gold in the eyes of many."

Holi dared to snatch the thing from him as he lifted it up high above his head so she was jumping to see it again, "How did you get one of those, how long did you have it? Krimzon did you steal it from my brother."

"I did not steal it in the least, borrowed most certainly but steal never." he smirked slowly with a wink to her before he took a sliding step back away from her to put it back in his pocket. The disc was often seen as currency by some of the smaller places that surrounded Eathkar, meaning they would be able to get supplies without having to scrub dishes for the next ten days.

"Then I have some demands."

"Demands?" Krim repeated watching the young red head plant her hands firm on her hips nodding forwardly. "Shouldn't you be asking me ever so sweetly for some help."

Her head shook this time, "Not unless you want some honor still if we ever get back into Eathkar and don't want Duza to church dust you." he winced rubbing the top of his head even with the thought.

"Your demands then your highness?" he mocked her with a slow crooked grin.

"New bow seeing as mine was taken," she turned a eye across her shoulder to Linnor, shrugged and grinned wily, "Supplies of course," her list began as he was suddenly shaking his head to her before she would count off on her fingers. "A violin since mine has been stuck in the catalyst."

"Anything else, perhaps a pack horse!" Krim poked her hard in the forehead, as she rubbed it furiously seeming to think on his words, as her attention swirled around with her body, making herself walk backwards.

"Actually, yes."

"Dear the goddess," he muttered, as she smiled gently this time around.

"What of Alais, surely the young strapping lad would like something to play with and keep him company when Linnor is too busy being an adult." Krim was expecting something else though he found himself smirking to the idea.

"Up to Linnor really, if he can handle the idea of elves offering some help."

After catching the apple, he gave it to Alais, who nodded his head in thanks. It was all Linnor could do not to just lie down and wait for the hounds or trackers to find him, to let the wraiths take him back not only as a war criminal but as a deserter, too, who had renounced his ties to the wraith people. But that would defeat the entire purpose of wanting to protect Alais, and he would have renounced his ties fro nothing.

Too distracted to listen to the elves, he glanced up at the sky once more, hoping to see the eyes of some god or another looking down at him. However, all he got was the pulsing grey mass of clouds above him. It seemed that even the gods weren't with him anymore.

He felt...empty now. Who was he? Just Linnor the Ghost, and if he ever was caught by the wraiths, he would be given a traitor's death, something that every wraith feared. Taking a deep breath to steady himself, he was surprised when Alais slipped his hand into his own, trying to be comforting.

"It'll...it will be okay," he said to the child, knowing he must be worried.

Looking up when he heard his name, he blinked a couple times before he asked, "What sort of help?"