Peace shattered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw your banner. May I join? Are there any open spots left? I'd like to do two characters. Two lone brothers that were taken by either family. (Your choice and I'll roll with it) One a young adult (21), and a baby brother (13). I'll fill out the details when you give me the okay. If there's no more room, thank you for your time. It's a very good rp idea.

I am Lunar
Name: Victor Dametrio (Vic)
Appearance (please spoiler images): Think Legend of the Seeker. (Main guy)

Day Job: He's a Lumberjack/ a Hunter. He chops the dead wood used to make homes, as well as hunt the growing population of animals that increases and decreases during the year.
Personality: Generally well mannered, but ever since the abandonment of him and his baby brother, Victor's a lot quieter, but has grown a short temper. He gets mad easily when others try to pray upon Jacob, or just by the simple fact of pushing a wrong button.
Background: Some time ago Victor was part of a small pack called the Vlamirins. During a massive dispute with a rivaling pack, both his mother and father disappeared leaving both him and his baby brother to fend for themselves. Since then he has worked any, and every job he could. It wasn't until his 17th birthday that a kind woman who happened to be a Lycan as well found them both scrounging in the dumpsters behind a restaurant. She took them back to her mansion to claim as her own. Of course her husband was not pleased because they were not kin, but that hasn't stopped Victor from doing the best he can for the pack. He is now a Beta male. He stays strong for Jacob so that he needs not worry about the hardships of seclusion.
Home: Due to the McCallen's alpha. Both him and his brother stay in a small cottage by the mansion.
Inventory: The basics for any man's needs, but as for weapons, he owns an: ax, dagger set, and glock for those bad days.
Have you read and agreed to all the rules?: Yes

I am Lunar
Name: Jacob Demetrio (Jake)
Appearance (please spoiler images): Think the Bridge to Terabithia Kid (Well when he was a kid)
Day Job: Goes to School
Personality:Quiet and soft spoken, Jacob does more of calming everyone down than anything else. But little by little his strength slowly shows.
Background:Hasn't said a word since his parents disappearance. But he does slowly warm up to Athena and her kindness.
Inventory: Basic necessities for a growing boy, but for weapons: A small hatchet, and sling shot.
Have you read and agreed to all the rules?: Yes

Is this still open? I'd like to join :)

Status
Not open for further replies.