Pays to be Talented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Male Junior or open as of now
But I did give you male freshman and Male senior
Gah! Oops, I meant to say female junior and a male senior. So, wait.... would that mean that I have a male senior and a female freshman reserved? If so I'd like to take away my freshman reservation and just play the male senior. Sorry, but I'm not good at playing characters younger than 16, I just can't get the childlike/immature nature right.

Meant male jr is not open

This is college I would carefully read the ages on cast list

Meant male jr is not open

This is college I would carefully read the ages on cast list
*major face palm* I knew that too, I was just having a brain fart. My bad, I'll keep my freshman then, but can I change it to a female?

*major face palm* I knew that too, I was just having a brain fart. My bad, I'll keep my freshman then, but can I change it to a female?
Already done

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
96580b30509ed4a0b0b6dfdafbf88407.jpg
tumblr_moa7scKhKl1rf4domo1_500.gif
tumblr_mo2uedvB5T1rf4domo1_500.gif

﴾ Lilianna| 20 | September 7th| British| Elle Fanning﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Lilianna May Cordone »

༼ Nickname ༽
«Lily- Her Best Friend and Mom»
Anna- Her two year old cousin
LiliMay- Her Father »

༼ Gender ༽
« Female »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« 5'5
Pale/light
Grey Blue
Her hair is blonde, Shoulder length
She has a birthmark in the shape of a wolf on her right shoulder
She only has her ears pierced and she had no tattoos»

Role your playing: Sophmore Female
giphy.gif

༼ Personality ༽
« Energetic
Strong Willed
Compassionate
Imaginative
respectful
arguementitive
loud
Impatient
ic Clumsy
Boisterous
»

༼ History ༽
« Her story begins on a warm night at 9:00 pm she was born to Alexander and Luara Cordone. About three months after she turned two her father died in a car crash her mother pregnant at the time had the baby two weeks later. When she turned seven her mother married another man who had a son around her age. The two didn't really get along at first but now they are as close as two peas in a pod. She graduated a year late because she had been taking care of her little sister who was dying from cancer. »

༼ Likes ༽
« Drawing
Reading
Purple
Oranges
The clarinet
Classic Rock
Harry Potter
The hunger Games »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Snakes
Red
Yellow (She is color blind to it)
Glitter
Apples
Twilight
Clowns
Thunder»

༼ Hobbies ༽
« Drawing
Writing
Sewing»

༼ Talents ༽
« Drawing
Dancing
Playing her clarinet »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« Singing
She is way to sensitive
She takes everything seriously»

༼ Fears ༽
« arachnophobia- She has always been afraid of Spiders
Astraphobia- She hates the loudness of the Thunder
Coulrophobia- She hates clowns absolutely hates them»

༼ Relationships ༽
« Friends: Open
Enemies: Open
Love interest: Open »

༼ Family ༽
« Laura Vandrevile: Mother.
Alexander Cordone: Father, Deceased
Liam Vandervile: Stepfather
Lucas Vandervile: StepBrother
Annalise Cordone: Sister, Deceased
Valerie Vandervile: Halfsister»

༼ Other ༽
« there is nothing at the moment that I would like to add. »

Last edited by a moderator:
"Think fast, act faster."
tumblr_inline_mkmw6rCEVY1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mkmw5ncmeO1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mkmw4uWUVg1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mkmw69GBx31qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mkmvo4yKSx1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mkn0ov5Kx21qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mkn0ocWmLX1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mkn0sbyUHu1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mkmx1bPdXu1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mkn0pk5Vq01qz4rgp.gif

Ethan | 27 | December 12th
| American | Max Thieriot ﴿

Full Name
"Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue when my middle name is included."
« Ethan Zachariah Stone »

Nickname
"Ethan will work just fine."
« Ethan »

« Male »

Physical Description
"In a word? Handsome."
« Weight: 168 lbs
Height: 5'11''
Complexion: Fair
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Description: Dirty blonde, Shorter on the sides and longer at the top, thick.
Natural Markings: N/A
Piercings: N/A
Tattoos: N/A »

Personality
"I hear I can be very charming."
« Ethan is very carefree, feeling that life should be lived to the fullest. He does not want to miss out on a single thing life has to offer, good or bad. He is extremely confident in who he is, which at times can make him seem very self-centered. He is stubborn, so it is unlikely that he will ever change his mind once it is set. He can also be impulsive and reckless, often an bad combination. This is especially true when he is in a bad mood, because then his actions reflect his emotions. Ethan is a pampered and high-maintenance young man, and he is fully aware of it. He expects the best, and nothing but the best. He has a natural charm about him, and has a bountiful amount of tact. Thanks to his tactful nature he is often seemed as someone who can be trusted, and this also helps to make him persuasive. While he is fairly smug, he is also a very dedicated and driven person. Once he starts something he will see it through to the end, even if he knows it will end badly for him. He is savvy and sophisticated, giving him a very professional appearance to those who do not know him personally. Ethan is very critical, which can sometimes make him a downer, but he is also very steady and faithful. Those who he is close to know that they can always come to him whenever they need something- whether it be his actual help or just a shoulder to lean on. Lastly, Ethan knows he has to work for the things he wants, and is not afraid to go to great lengths to achieve his goals. »

History
"I prefer to live in the present, thanks."
« Ethan spent a lot of time trying to figure out who he was. He was an athlete for a few years, and then a dancer, and then an artist, and then a musician. His parents often had trouble keeping up with his constant interest changes, and it didn't help that this lasted for several years. It wasn't until he was fourteen that he tried out for a school musical and discovered his true passion: Acting. This didn't come as a surprise to anyone around him, as he had always been a great liar. They were just happy he had settled on one thing. Coincidentally, his several interested switches throughout the years made it easy for him to portray many characters accurately.

He joined a local acting club, playing the lead for several of the shows they put on. Ethan gradually became a very confident person, sometimes overpoweringly so. Because his parent's were worried that he would become selfish and a jerk they forced him to begin doing community service on the weekends. At first he hated it, but he soon grew to love helping out the less fortunate and began to do it on his own. However, he kept this a secret from everyone but his family. Ethan worried that if everyone knew he willingly helped out the needy they would try to take advantage of him.

Juggling acting, school, work and community service proved to be extremely difficult. Ethan got through it all by taking on different personalities while dong different things- it helped him pretend that the responsibilities of his other persona's were not entirely his own. This, of course, led to an extreme identity crisis in his late teenage years. He had no idea who he really was anymore, no idea who he wanted to be. After deciding that picking one person to be was too hard, Ethan called up his closest friend, Chloe, asking for help. He was rather drunk, and so what he was saying didn't make any sense. Worried, she called Ethan's parents, and the very next day they began looking for a therapist. They soon found one and he's been taking therapy ever since. »

"People who mind their own business... hint, hint."
« Fire, All Nighters, Mint Gum, Ketchup, Candy, Horror Movies, Bananas, Fashion, Archery, Public Speaking, Cold Showers, Smoking and TV Shows. »

Dislikes
"Being told what I can and cannot do comes to mind."
« Bunnies, Hangovers, School, Alcohol, Cats, Riddles, Jackets, Travel, Had Work, Magic, Traditions, and Bacon. »

Hobbies
"Isn't it obvious? I want to be an actor for Pete's sake."
« Taking Pictures, Working out, Acting in plays, »

Talents
"Again... Actor!"
« Ethan is very good at acting and, therefore, very good at lying. Sometimes it is hard for even his closest friends to tell who he really is. He can also lip read and pick locks. »

Weaknesses
"A pretty face." *Wink*
« It's no secret that Ethan is a impatient and selfish young man. Although he is strong he is not flexible, physically or mentally. His arrogance mixed with his lack of creativity makes him very easily distracted, especially when in the presence of people he does not particularly like. »

Fears
"I'm inclined to say I have none."
« Ethan never learned how to swim, which causes him to have a fear of drowning. He is also afraid of failureand hospitals... and cats, but he doesn't know why he's afraid of the last one. »

Relationships
"I suppose I could list off a few."
[spoili]
Positive:
. n .

Negative:
. n .

Neutral:
. n .
[/spoili]

Family
"Hey, keep my family out of this. We're talking about me."

Mother - 52 - Artist - Nadia Stone [spoili]
tumblr_m7dp5mN61V1rqrk6x.gif
[/spoili]
Father - 56 - Accountant - Gregory Stone [spoili]
giphy.gif
[/spoili]

Other
"Can I get back to rehearsal now?"
«
»
« Senior »

"I don't usually like the way other people see me. That's why I put up an act."

#00b89f
"Just because I talk a lot doesn't mean I actually know what I'm talking about."
tumblr_inline_ni8tz3HZ7P1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twvy9vs1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_mv8l27ykBr1qd7fc3o2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8tyrhh8O1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_mv8l27ykBr1qd7fc3o8_250.gif

tumblr_inline_ni8tyfJoFe1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8ty1mZng1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_n434xd0Iip1rp4duqo2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twqmqu31rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twr7B4x1rux6g0.gif

Jennifer | 19 | May 13th
| Canadian, American | Candice Accola ﴿

Full Name
"Yup, Hart is actually my last name."
« Jennifer Maria Heart »

Nickname
"Most people call me Jenna."
« Jenna, Jenny, Jen, Hart »

« Female »

Physical Description
"I like to think I'm pretty."
« Weight: 124 lbs
Height: 5'6''
Eye Color: Blue-Gray
Hair Description: Medium (Armpit Length), Blonde, usually curled.
Natural Markings: Birthmark on her shoulder: It's brown, and shaped like an upside down cat.
Piercings: Ears (once), Bellybutton.
Tattoos: [spoili]
f3e87ae60f19170a4b315b7dbd96cee7.jpg
[/spoili] »

Personality
"My mom tells me I try to hard."
« Jennifer is very much a people pleaser. She always puts other people's needs before her own, which often gets her into a lot of trouble. However, she continues to do it because she just wants to make people happy. Also because she fears rejection, especially that of her peers. She is often described as selfless, kind and helpful. Jenna has always had a hard time hurting peoples feelings, and will tell a lie to avoid doing so. Jenna is extremely talkative, and once you get her going it's nearly impossible to make her shut up. She's very determined, and is always setting goals for herself. She is easily manipulated, and often becomes dependent on her friends. She doesn't outwardly show it, but Jenna is very insecure with who she is, and is often trying to reshape herself into someone she thinks everyone will like. At times she can be a bit naive, but that's just because she wants to believe that there is good in everyone. »

History
"Yes, yes I'm adopted. But at least I can say my family picked me."
« It was decided before Jenna was even born that she would be given up for adoption. In fact, a family was already said to adopt her by her due date, and she was instantly handed over to them. It wasn't until Jenna was seven that she discovered this. Her and her brother were playing doctor, and so she was using her medical papers. Upon reading them and asking her parents, Jenna was devastated to hear that her birth mother never wanted anything to do with her, before they even got the chance to meet.

This is what perhaps brought Jenna's fear of rejection to the surface, because from then on out she did everything she could to make people like her. When she turned eight, Jenna joined cheer leading. Although she had started later than most girls, she drove herself to be the best she could possibly be, and very quickly became the top of her team. She's been cheer leading ever since, both competitively and for her high school. Despite knowing she was adopted, Jennifer has always had a great deal for her family, and is very close with all of them, especially her brother.

Most recently it was discovered that Jenna could sing, and her parent's got her classes immediately. Her love for cheer leading switched to a love for singing. Jennifer started to join in the school musicals, and even joined the choir at her church. Now she loves singing, and wants to sing on Broadway someday. »

« Animals, Romance Movies, Snow, Hot Coco, Shopping, Cuddling, Big Projects and Helping Others. »

Dislikes
"Ummm, not many things, I don't think."
« Failing, Letting People Down, Lying, Seafood, Rodents, Swimming, and Hairless Cats. »

Hobbies
"Singing would be the most obvious, I think."
« Cheerleading, as stated before. Jennifer also enjoys singing, and is quite good at it. She occasionally participates in a choir, if she has the time, and enjoys going to karaoke night with her girlfriends. Lastly, she volunteers at a local animal shelter whenever she can. »

Talents
"Hey, I needed some instrument to play while I sing."
« Jennifer has always had a way with animals, especially dogs. She can mimic other peoples voices, and is able to think critically. Jenna also has an amazing singing voice, and can play the guitar. »

Weaknesses
"Words hurt."
« Jennifer has never really been able to take criticism from others, and she's a horrible liar. She's bad with mathematics and science, and has a terrible memory. Finally, Jennifer is horrible at all sports, except for Cheerleading and Gymnastics. »

Fears
"I try to be brave at all times."
« When Jennifer was young she discovered she was allergic of bees, and has been afraid of them ever since. She's also not a fan of clowns, but that's a whole other story in itself. For some reason, Jenna is afraid of birds, especially crows. Her biggest fears are rejection and failure. »

Relationships
"Shouldn't we all just be friends? I think so."
[spoili]
Positive:
. n .

Negative:
. n .

Neutral:
. n .
[/spoili]

Family
"May not be blood, but I love them all the same."
Mother-Elizabeth-Police Officer[spoili]
tumblr_m7hdambH3w1rbi7ojo1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Father-Jacob-History Teacher [spoili]
tumblr_ncznpgmy9b1tm7fgeo2_500.gif
[/spoili]
Older Brother- Jason-21-bartender [spoili]
tumblr_mu5jboQXWz1s1fda0o1_500-1.gif
[/spoili]

Other
"I can't even think of anything I haven't told you!"
«
»
« Freshman »

"Whenever someone tells me I can't do something, I prove them wrong."

"Think fast, act faster."
tumblr_inline_mkmw6rCEVY1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mkmw5ncmeO1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mkmw4uWUVg1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mkmw69GBx31qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mkmvo4yKSx1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mkn0ov5Kx21qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mkn0ocWmLX1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mkn0sbyUHu1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mkmx1bPdXu1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mkn0pk5Vq01qz4rgp.gif

Ethan | 27 | December 12th
| American | Max Thieriot ﴿

Full Name
"Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue when my middle name is included."
« Ethan Zachariah Stone »

Nickname
"Ethan will work just fine."
« Ethan »

« Male »

Physical Description
"In a word? Handsome."
« Weight: 168 lbs
Height: 5'11''
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Description: Dirty blonde, Shorter on the sides and longer at the top, thick.
Natural Markings: N/A
Piercings: N/A
Tattoos: N/A »

Personality
"I hear I can be very charming."
« Ethan is very carefree, feeling that life should be lived to the fullest. He does not want to miss out on a single thing life has to offer, good or bad. He is extremely confident in who he is, which at times can make him seem very self-centered. He is stubborn, so it is unlikely that he will ever change his mind once it is set. He can also be impulsive and reckless, often an bad combination. This is especially true when he is in a bad mood, because then his actions reflect his emotions. Ethan is a pampered and high-maintenance young man, and he is fully aware of it. He expects the best, and nothing but the best. He has a natural charm about him, and has a bountiful amount of tact. Thanks to his tactful nature he is often seemed as someone who can be trusted, and this also helps to make him persuasive. While he is fairly smug, he is also a very dedicated and driven person. Once he starts something he will see it through to the end, even if he knows it will end badly for him. He is savvy and sophisticated, giving him a very professional appearance to those who do not know him personally. Ethan is very critical, which can sometimes make him a downer, but he is also very steady and faithful. Those who he is close to know that they can always come to him whenever they need something- whether it be his actual help or just a shoulder to lean on. Lastly, Ethan knows he has to work for the things he wants, and is not afraid to go to great lengths to achieve his goals. »

History
"I prefer to live in the present, thanks."
« Ethan spent a lot of time trying to figure out who he was. He was an athlete for a few years, and then a dancer, and then an artist, and then a musician. His parents often had trouble keeping up with his constant interest changes, and it didn't help that this lasted for several years. It wasn't until he was fourteen that he tried out for a school musical and discovered his true passion: Acting. This didn't come as a surprise to anyone around him, as he had always been a great liar. They were just happy he had settled on one thing. Coincidentally, his several interested switches throughout the years made it easy for him to portray many characters accurately.

He joined a local acting club, playing the lead for several of the shows they put on. Ethan gradually became a very confident person, sometimes overpoweringly so. Because his parent's were worried that he would become selfish and a jerk they forced him to begin doing community service on the weekends. At first he hated it, but he soon grew to love helping out the less fortunate and began to do it on his own. However, he kept this a secret from everyone but his family. Ethan worried that if everyone knew he willingly helped out the needy they would try to take advantage of him.

Juggling acting, school, work and community service proved to be extremely difficult. Ethan got through it all by taking on different personalities while dong different things- it helped him pretend that the responsibilities of his other persona's were not entirely his own. This, of course, led to an extreme identity crisis in his late teenage years. He had no idea who he really was anymore, no idea who he wanted to be. After deciding that picking one person to be was too hard, Ethan called up his closest friend, Chloe, asking for help. He was rather drunk, and so what he was saying didn't make any sense. Worried, she called Ethan's parents, and the very next day they began looking for a therapist. They soon found one and he's been taking therapy ever since. »

"People who mind their own business... hint, hint."
« Fire, All Nighters, Mint Gum, Ketchup, Candy, Horror Movies, Bananas, Fashion, Archery, Public Speaking, Cold Showers, Smoking and TV Shows. »

Dislikes
"Being told what I can and cannot do comes to mind."
« Bunnies, Hangovers, School, Alcohol, Cats, Riddles, Jackets, Travel, Had Work, Magic, Traditions, and Bacon. »

Hobbies
"Isn't it obvious? I want to be an actor for Pete's sake."
« Taking Pictures, Working out, Acting in plays, »

Talents
"Again... Actor!"
« Ethan is very good at acting and, therefore, very good at lying. Sometimes it is hard for even his closest friends to tell who he really is. He can also lip read and pick locks. »

Weaknesses
"A pretty face." *Wink*
« It's no secret that Ethan is a impatient and selfish young man. Although he is strong he is not flexible, physically or mentally. His arrogance mixed with his lack of creativity makes him very easily distracted, especially when in the presence of people he does not particularly like. »

Fears
"I'm inclined to say I have none."
« Ethan never learned how to swim, which causes him to have a fear of drowning. He is also afraid of failureand hospitals... and cats, but he doesn't know why he's afraid of the last one. »

Relationships
"I suppose I could list off a few."
[spoili]
Positive:
. n .

Negative:
. n .

Neutral:
. n .
[/spoili]

Family
"Hey, keep my family out of this. We're talking about me."

Mother - 52 - Artist - Nadia Stone [spoili]
tumblr_m7dp5mN61V1rqrk6x.gif
[/spoili]
Father - 56 - Accountant - Gregory Stone [spoili]
giphy.gif
[/spoili]

Other
"Can I get back to rehearsal now?"
«
»
« Senior »

"I don't usually like the way other people see me. That's why I put up an act."
#00b89f
"Just because I talk a lot doesn't mean I actually know what I'm talking about."
tumblr_inline_ni8tz3HZ7P1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twvy9vs1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_mv8l27ykBr1qd7fc3o2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8tyrhh8O1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_mv8l27ykBr1qd7fc3o8_250.gif

tumblr_inline_ni8tyfJoFe1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8ty1mZng1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_n434xd0Iip1rp4duqo2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twqmqu31rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twr7B4x1rux6g0.gif

Jennifer | 19 | May 13th
| Canadian, American | Candice Accola ﴿

Full Name
"Yup, Hart is actually my last name."
« Jennifer Maria Heart »

Nickname
"Most people call me Jenna."
« Jenna, Jenny, Jen, Hart »

« Female »

Physical Description
"I like to think I'm pretty."
« Weight: 124 lbs
Height: 5'6''
Eye Color: Blue-Gray
Hair Description: Medium (Armpit Length), Blonde, usually curled.
Natural Markings: Birthmark on her shoulder: It's brown, and shaped like an upside down cat.
Piercings: Ears (once), Bellybutton.
Tattoos: [spoili]
f3e87ae60f19170a4b315b7dbd96cee7.jpg
[/spoili] »

Personality
"My mom tells me I try to hard."
« Jennifer is very much a people pleaser. She always puts other people's needs before her own, which often gets her into a lot of trouble. However, she continues to do it because she just wants to make people happy. Also because she fears rejection, especially that of her peers. She is often described as selfless, kind and helpful. Jenna has always had a hard time hurting peoples feelings, and will tell a lie to avoid doing so. Jenna is extremely talkative, and once you get her going it's nearly impossible to make her shut up. She's very determined, and is always setting goals for herself. She is easily manipulated, and often becomes dependent on her friends. She doesn't outwardly show it, but Jenna is very insecure with who she is, and is often trying to reshape herself into someone she thinks everyone will like. At times she can be a bit naive, but that's just because she wants to believe that there is good in everyone. »

History
"Yes, yes I'm adopted. But at least I can say my family picked me."
« It was decided before Jenna was even born that she would be given up for adoption. In fact, a family was already said to adopt her by her due date, and she was instantly handed over to them. It wasn't until Jenna was seven that she discovered this. Her and her brother were playing doctor, and so she was using her medical papers. Upon reading them and asking her parents, Jenna was devastated to hear that her birth mother never wanted anything to do with her, before they even got the chance to meet.

This is what perhaps brought Jenna's fear of rejection to the surface, because from then on out she did everything she could to make people like her. When she turned eight, Jenna joined cheer leading. Although she had started later than most girls, she drove herself to be the best she could possibly be, and very quickly became the top of her team. She's been cheer leading ever since, both competitively and for her high school. Despite knowing she was adopted, Jennifer has always had a great deal for her family, and is very close with all of them, especially her brother.

Most recently it was discovered that Jenna could sing, and her parent's got her classes immediately. Her love for cheer leading switched to a love for singing. Jennifer started to join in the school musicals, and even joined the choir at her church. Now she loves singing, and wants to sing on Broadway someday. »

« Animals, Romance Movies, Snow, Hot Coco, Shopping, Cuddling, Big Projects and Helping Others. »

Dislikes
"Ummm, not many things, I don't think."
« Failing, Letting People Down, Lying, Seafood, Rodents, Swimming, and Hairless Cats. »

Hobbies
"Singing would be the most obvious, I think."
« Cheerleading, as stated before. Jennifer also enjoys singing, and is quite good at it. She occasionally participates in a choir, if she has the time, and enjoys going to karaoke night with her girlfriends. Lastly, she volunteers at a local animal shelter whenever she can. »

Talents
"Hey, I needed some instrument to play while I sing."
« Jennifer has always had a way with animals, especially dogs. She can mimic other peoples voices, and is able to think critically. Jenna also has an amazing singing voice, and can play the guitar. »

Weaknesses
"Words hurt."
« Jennifer has never really been able to take criticism from others, and she's a horrible liar. She's bad with mathematics and science, and has a terrible memory. Finally, Jennifer is horrible at all sports, except for Cheerleading and Gymnastics. »

Fears
"I try to be brave at all times."
« When Jennifer was young she discovered she was allergic of bees, and has been afraid of them ever since. She's also not a fan of clowns, but that's a whole other story in itself. For some reason, Jenna is afraid of birds, especially crows. Her biggest fears are rejection and failure. »

Relationships
"Shouldn't we all just be friends? I think so."
[spoili]
Positive:
. n .

Negative:
. n .

Neutral:
. n .
[/spoili]

Family
"May not be blood, but I love them all the same."
Mother-Elizabeth-Police Officer[spoili]
tumblr_m7hdambH3w1rbi7ojo1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Father-Jacob-History Teacher [spoili]
tumblr_ncznpgmy9b1tm7fgeo2_500.gif
[/spoili]
Older Brother- Jason-21-bartender [spoili]
tumblr_mu5jboQXWz1s1fda0o1_500-1.gif
[/spoili]

Other
"I can't even think of anything I haven't told you!"
«
»
« Freshman »

"Whenever someone tells me I can't do something, I prove them wrong."
accpted

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
tumblr_nt072bb6L81tw3lmao8_250.jpg

Aerlyn | 22 | September 29th
| 20% Irish /\ 80% French | Dove Cameron ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Aerlyn Breanna Cameron »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Aer, Aery »

༼ Gender ༽
« Female »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Height; 4'11.25", tiny. Weight; 99.3lbs. Eye Color; Dark, Emerald Green with a few blue and gold flecks. Hair; Long and straight golden blonde hair. Skin; very, very pale. Body Build; super petite. Markings; lightly freckle dusted cheeks, a few sparse freckles scattering her body. Piercings; ears pierced once each. Tattoos; none. »

༼ Role You're Playing ༽
« Sophomore Female »

༼ Personality ༽
« hyper, happy-go-lucky, optomistic, outgoing, talkative, good sense of humor, friendly, sometimes she can be too loud and come off as obnoxious, goofy, witty, short-fused yet patient, generally level-headed unless upset, dreamer, theatrically inclined »

༼ History ༽
« Born on september 29th as the final addition to the 'beyond perfect' family, Aerlyn joined her parents and her older brother at home two weeks after being born. When Aer was born she had breathing issues which they felt may have been because her mom was exposed to smoke while pregnant ("Thanks dad"). Although her dad does smoke the family's home also had a bad fire in the kitchen and den area that could have attributed to it. They never found out for certain, but they did start the newborn on antibiotics, only to find out that she had walking pneumonia, a very severe case of bronchitis. Luckily she was cured, two weeks later her parents brought her home along with a nebulizer. That was really the most rough time she has had in life, her bronchitis that seems to return at least yearly. She was diagnosed with chronic bronchitis once she was a bit older and given an inhaler to use while she is sick. (I'll add more later/once I think about it...) »

༼ Likes ༽
« singing, dancing, being hyper, candy, froxen yogurt, fruit, grapples, bananas, flowers, making friends, shopping, modelling, sketching, fashion, up-cycling, music, animals, performing »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« getting annoyed, stubborn people, mean people, being bored, licorice, pessimists »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« singing, dancing, up-cycling »

༼ Talents ༽
« being hyper, optimism, fashion design, music related things »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« being nice to people she doesn't get along with, math, science »

༼ Fears ༽
« not being able to perform, failing too much to redeem herself, not being successful, surgery »

༼ Relationships ༽
« Friends; Open
Enemies; Open
Eventual Crush/Crush/BF/Fiance; Open <message me>
Ex-Boyfriend/s; Open »

༼ Family ༽
« Mom || Elizabeth Darla Cameron, 56, alive
Dad || Edwin Pierre Cameron, 59, alive
Bother || Emmett Dutch Cameron, 28, alive »

༼ Other ༽
«
»

tumblr_nqdnhosMWa1tw3lmao2_250.jpg

Alexander | 21 | August 12th
| 100% English | Hunter Hayes ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Alexander Robert Cromwell »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Al, Alex »

༼ Gender ༽
« Male »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Height; 5'9", kind of short. Weight; 153lbs, average. Eye Color; dark brown. Hair; rather short and dirty blonde. Skin; somewhat pale. Body Build; average. Markings; none. Piercings; none. Tattoos; none. »

༼ Role You're Playing ༽
« Freshman Male »

༼ Personality ༽
« musically inclined, kind, over-protective, loyal, friendly, outgoing yet shy around crushes, procrastinator when it comes to school work. He sometimes comes off as conceited »

༼ History ༽
« (I'll do a more in-depth/formal history once I think about it...) Up until he was seven and a half, Alex had a pretty normal life. He had lived with his parents who were both professors at NYU. About that time his mom was diagnosed with stage 4 Schwannoma Neurofibrosarcoma, a rare cancer with a 50/50 success rate. Unfortunately, his mom's tumor was in an inoperable spot on her spine and already metastasizing throughout her body. During the year and a half that his mom fought, the family uprooted from their large apartment in the fast-paced, Upper West Side of NYC and moved to a large home in Port Washington, Long Island for some much needed peace. Over the course of that time their grandma, Aggie, moved in with them. She's Dean of NYU. By the time Alex was almost nine and a half his mother had passed away, leaving two young children in the care of their professor father and dean grandmother. »

༼ Likes ༽
« music, singing, playing guitar, composing, playing piano/keyboard, parties, meeting new people, art, drawing, watching sports, theater, acting, swimming »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« school, reading, participating in most sports, boredom, snobs, stuck-up people »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« anything to do with music, acting, swimming »

༼ Talents ༽
« singing, playing music, composing/making music »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« studying, tests, football, baseball, soccer, lacrosse »

༼ Fears ༽
« freezing before/during a performance, flunking out of school, failing his family, especially his sister, in any way. »

༼ Relationships ༽
« Friends; Open
Enemies; Open
Eventual Crush/Crush/GF/Fiance; Open <message me>
Ex-Girlfriend/s; Open »

༼ Family ༽
« Grandmother: Splendora Agatha Cromwell {Aggie} ౡ 68 {Apr. 22} ౡ NYU Dean ౡ alive
Father: Jeremy Robert Cromwell {Jer} ౡ 45 {Sept. 3} ౡ NYU Professor ౡ alive
Mother: Annabelle Piper Cromwell ౡ Would be 42 {30 at time of death} ౡ deceased
Sister: Emilie Charlotte Cromwell {Em, Emmi} ౡ ♀ ౡ 17 {Dec. 5} ౡ alive »

༼ Other ༽
«
»

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I will accept any when history is done. Looks good so far

yup, I'm going to do some sort of mini history thing (probably) for both of them tomorrow ^^

Will have mine done within the week.

Sorry, I work sat, sun and Monday so its a little difficult for me to get on those days (and Friday I was in class 9-9 ... But that's over know) ... I'll try to get them finished by the end of the night

96580b30509ed4a0b0b6dfdafbf88407.jpg
tumblr_moa7scKhKl1rf4domo1_500.gif
tumblr_mo2uedvB5T1rf4domo1_500.gif

﴾ Lilianna| 20 | September 7th| British| Elle Fanning﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Lilianna May Cordone »

༼ Nickname ༽
«Lily- Her Best Friend and Mom»
Anna- Her two year old cousin
LiliMay- Her Father »

༼ Gender ༽
« Female »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« 5'5
Pale/light
Grey Blue
Her hair is blonde, Shoulder length
She has a birthmark in the shape of a wolf on her right shoulder
She only has her ears pierced and she had no tattoos»

Role your playing: Sophmore Female
giphy.gif

༼ Personality ༽
« Energetic
Strong Willed
Compassionate
Imaginative
respectful
arguementitive
loud
Impatient
ic Clumsy
Boisterous
»

༼ History ༽
« Her story begins on a warm night at 9:00 pm she was born to Alexander and Luara Cordone. About three months after she turned two her father died in a car crash her mother pregnant at the time had the baby two weeks later. When she turned seven her mother married another man who had a son around her age. The two didn't really get along at first but now they are as close as two peas in a pod. She graduated a year late because she had been taking care of her little sister who was dying from cancer. »

༼ Likes ༽
« Drawing
Reading
Purple
Oranges
The clarinet
Classic Rock
Harry Potter
The hunger Games »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Snakes
Red
Yellow (She is color blind to it)
Glitter
Apples
Twilight
Clowns
Thunder»

༼ Hobbies ༽
« Drawing
Writing
Sewing»

༼ Talents ༽
« Drawing
Dancing
Playing her clarinet »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« Singing
She is way to sensitive
She takes everything seriously»

༼ Fears ༽
« arachnophobia- She has always been afraid of Spiders
Astraphobia- She hates the loudness of the Thunder
Coulrophobia- She hates clowns absolutely hates them»

༼ Relationships ༽
« Friends: Open
Enemies: Open
Love interest: Open »

༼ Family ༽
« Laura Vandrevile: Mother.
Alexander Cordone: Father, Deceased
Liam Vandervile: Stepfather
Lucas Vandervile: StepBrother
Annalise Cordone: Sister, Deceased
Valerie Vandervile: Halfsister»

༼ Other ༽
« there is nothing at the moment that I would like to add. »
Accepted

finished my form :3

tumblr_nt072bb6L81tw3lmao8_250.jpg

Aerlyn | 22 | September 29th
| 20% Irish /\ 80% French | Dove Cameron ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Aerlyn Breanna Cameron »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Aer, Aery »

༼ Gender ༽
« Female »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Height; 4'11.25", tiny. Weight; 99.3lbs. Eye Color; Dark, Emerald Green with a few blue and gold flecks. Hair; Long and straight golden blonde hair. Skin; very, very pale. Body Build; super petite. Markings; lightly freckle dusted cheeks, a few sparse freckles scattering her body. Piercings; ears pierced once each. Tattoos; none. »

༼ Role You're Playing ༽
« Sophomore Female »

༼ Personality ༽
« hyper, happy-go-lucky, optomistic, outgoing, talkative, good sense of humor, friendly, sometimes she can be too loud and come off as obnoxious, goofy, witty, short-fused yet patient, generally level-headed unless upset, dreamer, theatrically inclined »

༼ History ༽
« Born on september 29th as the final addition to the 'beyond perfect' family, Aerlyn joined her parents and her older brother at home two weeks after being born. When Aer was born she had breathing issues which they felt may have been because her mom was exposed to smoke while pregnant ("Thanks dad"). Although her dad does smoke the family's home also had a bad fire in the kitchen and den area that could have attributed to it. They never found out for certain, but they did start the newborn on antibiotics, only to find out that she had walking pneumonia, a very severe case of bronchitis. Luckily she was cured, two weeks later her parents brought her home along with a nebulizer. That was really the most rough time she has had in life, her bronchitis that seems to return at least yearly. She was diagnosed with chronic bronchitis once she was a bit older and given an inhaler to use while she is sick. (I'll add more later/once I think about it...) »

༼ Likes ༽
« singing, dancing, being hyper, candy, froxen yogurt, fruit, grapples, bananas, flowers, making friends, shopping, modelling, sketching, fashion, up-cycling, music, animals, performing »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« getting annoyed, stubborn people, mean people, being bored, licorice, pessimists »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« singing, dancing, up-cycling »

༼ Talents ༽
« being hyper, optimism, fashion design, music related things »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« being nice to people she doesn't get along with, math, science »

༼ Fears ༽
« not being able to perform, failing too much to redeem herself, not being successful, surgery »

༼ Relationships ༽
« Friends; Open
Enemies; Open
Eventual Crush/Crush/BF/Fiance; Open <message me>
Ex-Boyfriend/s; Open »

༼ Family ༽
« Mom || Elizabeth Darla Cameron, 56, alive
Dad || Edwin Pierre Cameron, 59, alive
Bother || Emmett Dutch Cameron, 28, alive »

༼ Other ༽
«
»

tumblr_nqdnhosMWa1tw3lmao2_250.jpg

Alexander | 21 | August 12th
| 100% English | Hunter Hayes ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Alexander Robert Cromwell »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Al, Alex »

༼ Gender ༽
« Male »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Height; 5'9", kind of short. Weight; 153lbs, average. Eye Color; dark brown. Hair; rather short and dirty blonde. Skin; somewhat pale. Body Build; average. Markings; none. Piercings; none. Tattoos; none. »

༼ Role You're Playing ༽
« Freshman Male »

༼ Personality ༽
« musically inclined, kind, over-protective, loyal, friendly, outgoing yet shy around crushes, procrastinator when it comes to school work. He sometimes comes off as conceited »

༼ History ༽
« (I'll do a more in-depth/formal history once I think about it...) Up until he was seven and a half, Alex had a pretty normal life. He had lived with his parents who were both professors at NYU. About that time his mom was diagnosed with stage 4 Schwannoma Neurofibrosarcoma, a rare cancer with a 50/50 success rate. Unfortunately, his mom's tumor was in an inoperable spot on her spine and already metastasizing throughout her body. During the year and a half that his mom fought, the family uprooted from their large apartment in the fast-paced, Upper West Side of NYC and moved to a large home in Port Washington, Long Island for some much needed peace. Over the course of that time their grandma, Aggie, moved in with them. She's Dean of NYU. By the time Alex was almost nine and a half his mother had passed away, leaving two young children in the care of their professor father and dean grandmother. »

༼ Likes ༽
« music, singing, playing guitar, composing, playing piano/keyboard, parties, meeting new people, art, drawing, watching sports, theater, acting, swimming »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« school, reading, participating in most sports, boredom, snobs, stuck-up people »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« anything to do with music, acting, swimming »

༼ Talents ༽
« singing, playing music, composing/making music »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« studying, tests, football, baseball, soccer, lacrosse »

༼ Fears ༽
« freezing before/during a performance, flunking out of school, failing his family, especially his sister, in any way. »

༼ Relationships ༽
« Friends; Open
Enemies; Open
Eventual Crush/Crush/GF/Fiance; Open <message me>
Ex-Girlfriend/s; Open »

༼ Family ༽
« Grandmother: Splendora Agatha Cromwell {Aggie} ౡ 68 {Apr. 22} ౡ NYU Dean ౡ alive
Father: Jeremy Robert Cromwell {Jer} ౡ 45 {Sept. 3} ౡ NYU Professor ౡ alive
Mother: Annabelle Piper Cromwell ౡ Would be 42 {30 at time of death} ౡ deceased
Sister: Emilie Charlotte Cromwell {Em, Emmi} ౡ ♀ ౡ 17 {Dec. 5} ౡ alive »

༼ Other ༽
«
»
Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.