Pax's One on One Search

P

Pax Pardus Hale

Original poster
Greetings! This is my first time making a thread on here for a one x one roleplay. (: I'm not going to make it a big fancy post, because well, you've already clicked it and started to read it right?

I've been roleplaying for um...over six years now? I'd like to say I'm pretty good at it. I play females and I like my counterpart to play male. As for content, well, that's really depends on what we want to roleplay. I have a wide range of interest; apocalyptic, high school, romance, fantasy, some fandom, horror, adult, yada yada yada.

My favorites are fantasy and romance, but if it's a good story then I'll do other themes. I don't have a lot of rules, but the rules I do have are pretty much my commandments. I require decent grammar, no godmodding, typical rules like that apply. I also hope for a somewhat active partner. I myself work crazy amount, and I understand we both have lives though!

If you're interested in roleplaying, go ahead and send me a message! Like I like to say, I don't bite too much. :) <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm new here but I've been roleplaying for about five years and I'd like to think I'm pretty good at it. I am interested in doing a role play with you. :)

If you're still looking for a partner send me a message ^^

If you wanna pm me, I'd like to do a roleplay with you. We can discuss details and plot idea's there :)

As usual, you know you can PM me, Pax. I'll hook you up with great writing and keep things flashy.

You can join my r.p I'm ccepting now, the link is in my signature.