Pax Vampira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internet's being silly.... gonna take some time....

Don't worry, Denali, you can do it!
Here's some encouragement!

[spoili][/spoili]

tumblr_lmy1b6rzBv1qe16leo1_500.jpg

Reactions: Koene
Okay just tell me if i need to change it ^.^
and woooooh lucky I know about my ancient history x.x i think i'd pass out if i saw that many problems with my character.
my heart is with you Denali you can do it!

Edited to the best of my ability. *hits head against the wall.*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Um, I was actually going to cull one of the characters, but I could play both. Maybe. I also gave the 'gyptian a name. I'll get back to the roman later.

I *could* take a slave, but then I would feel responsible for creating plot. And I don't know what plot Asmodeus and his co-gm have planned.

Alright. Asmo, SA, would either of you like a beautiful slave/assassin who wants you to bite her and make her one of you?

Actually, I could use a vampire slave. Teehee, I didn't even read the bio carefully! You will be my bloodstained hand in the shadows.

I'm not sure what I could do with an atumite slave, though.

Alright. Sorry Asmo, SA, You got out bid. Marcella Scipia at your service, Master [some Latin name].

Well, I suppose you could counter bid.

haha, nah I'll be a good sport first come first serve ^.^

*shrugs* Alright.

[MENTION=10]Asmodeus[/MENTION] Somebody sounds scared.

[MENTION=5062]Sweet Assassin[/MENTION] I will require you to rework this as Caesar is operating as the progenitor for vampires in this game, if you'd be so kind.

[MENTION=1727]Denali[/MENTION] Be encouraged and of good cheer, an awesome adventure is about to be embarked upon!

[MENTION=3293]Shadowheart26[/MENTION] Looking forward to working with you! :)

Reactions: Asmodeus
[MENTION=10]Asmodeus[/MENTION] I'll gladly assist with whatever you need me to!

Bio accepted. Your character's name is enigmatic and torments me in the dark of night.

I'mma start strapping funny letters into all my character names henceforth, just to watch you start pulling your hair out in irritation.

It's gonna be awesome.

*grumble grumble grumble*

Read through my character again and yeah.... I don't think I like her. So! Will be reworking her once I scrub off this layer of grime and muck. Ick.

Edit: Okay, tweaked her.

Last edited:
[MENTION=10]Asmodeus[/MENTION] Somebody sounds scared.

[MENTION=5062]Sweet Assassin[/MENTION] I will require you to rework this as Caesar is operating as the progenitor for vampires in this game, if you'd be so kind.

[MENTION=1727]Denali[/MENTION] Be encouraged and of good cheer, an awesome adventure is about to be embarked upon!

[MENTION=3293]Shadowheart26[/MENTION] Looking forward to working with you! :)

*bang staff on ground* They shall feel our wrath, my Queen!

Zen said:
After being taken in, fed bread and water, and offered a plane to stay, Aideen had an uncanny ability to win the hearts of men.
Yeah, dudes love it when you show them your jet fighter.

[MENTION=1030]Zen[/MENTION] : Abject humiliation in front of the newbs aside, I think your character can work. Does the backstory take place in the northern wilds, or in territory under Roman rule? If it's the latter, it might be a cool part of your backstory if you used your powers to causes a rebellion in a border settlement, and this is what brought you into conflict with the vampires and caught the eye of Muuuurlyn.

[MENTION=739]unanun[/MENTION] : You can't call him Vampus.

[MENTION=1727]Denali[/MENTION] : If you're planning to be a Praetorian Guard, you would have to have caught a general's eye at a young age and been recommended for special forces training. And we can say that you're proficient in all weapons of the Roman Empire.

[MENTION=477]Kooriryu[/MENTION] : Your character is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.