Pax Aeterna- A Biblical based RP. Still Very Open!

Brilliant plot idea!
I said Romulus becomes emperor once his father is killed. What if, all the Neutral and good nations came together for a funeral, and ended up discussing war strategies?

Brilliant plot idea!
I said Romulus becomes emperor once his father is killed. What if, all the Neutral and good nations came together for a funeral, and ended up discussing war strategies?

War strategies? Would that not go against the neutral countries status of neutrality?

War strategies? Would that not go against the neutral countries status of neutrality?
True, how about a nice game of chess or checkers?

Hey, @Arlathina you still here?
Yes! Sorry. I never got around to making the CS for my nation's leader last night because I was so busy studying for mid-terms. This is my last week of school, and then we're off for Spring Break, so things tend to get pretty hectic for me around this time. But, yes, I am still here. :)

Yes! Sorry. I never got around to making the CS for my nation's leader last night because I was so busy studying for mid-terms. This is my last week of school, and then we're off for Spring Break, so things tend to get pretty hectic for me around this time. But, yes, I am still here. :)
Alright.

Everyone still here?

the_moon_forest_by_leafbreeze7-d5yq58g.jpg

Credit | Model

Name: Silya Avatheledia

Appearance: By most standards, Silya is a rather attractive woman. She has a full, rectangular face with a square jaw, shapely lips, a thin nose, and almond-shaped eyes. Her hair is long and silvery white, as is the case with many of her kin.

Face Claim: Reine-Haru (Anastasia)

Personality: Silya is the young, ambitious Queen of Alasil Loria. Just rising from the grasp of youth, the ruler can sometimes be foolhardy, but Silya is a determined young woman. She holds a deep respect for the traditions and past of her country, but is more concerned with cultivating a prosperous future for her people. Silya is clever, but is also a rather honest person who finds it difficult to deal with subterfuge.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Country Name: Alasil Loria

Magic: Magicus Elementius, Magicus Lux

Allies:

Enemies:

Note: I will fill out the enemies and allies sections as the roleplay progresses. This CS feels a bit bare to me, so I will continue fleshing it out, but I am having a little bit of writer's block.

Name: Silya Avatheledia

Appearance: By most standards, Silya is a rather attractive woman. She has a full, rectangular face with a square jaw, shapely lips, a thin nose, and almond-shaped eyes. Her hair is long and silvery white, as is the case with many of her kin.

Face Claim: Reine-Haru (Anastasia)

Personality: Silya is the young, ambitious Queen of Alasil Loria. Just rising from the grasp of youth, the ruler can sometimes be foolhardy, but Silya is a determined young woman. She holds a deep respect for the traditions and past of her country, but is more concerned with cultivating a prosperous future for her people. Silya is clever, but is also a rather honest person who finds it difficult to deal with subterfuge.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Country Name: Alasil Loria

Magic: Magicus Elementius, Magicus Lux

Allies:

Enemies:

Note: I will fill out the enemies and allies sections as the roleplay progresses. This CS feels a bit bare to me, so I will continue fleshing it out, but I am having a little bit of writer's block.
Approved!

Hello, sorry. I haven't been getting alerts from this thread and the internet is to unreliable to post my long post without it disconnecting and deleting it all.

I think I'll have to drop out. I've haven't the energy the last few days to wright a long post and I have other stuff to do and I haven't been feeling well lately. You could say that Kiliahn's kingdom fell soon after the fall but put up an honorary fight. I have to leave, maybe I'll come back one day.