Pax Aeterna- A Biblical based RP. Still Very Open!

So I'm thinking of creating an Elemental Chart for the Fayuan Yuansu{Elementius Atrium}/ world.. Would that be otay?
~is bored~

So I'm thinking of creating an Elemental Chart for the Fayuan Yuansu{Elementius Atrium}/ world.. Would that be otay?
~is bored~
Yes. Do whatever. I'm so tired right now.

Hi, sorry dishes were longer then expected.

It's ok. I went to a mall.

Reactions: Infinatis
Do you have to be aligned to a certain religion to use one of the "Good" magic types? I wanted my nation to be neutral, but I did want to use Magicus Lux.

Do you have to be aligned to a certain religion to use one of the "Good" magic types? I wanted my nation to be neutral, but I did want to use Magicus Lux.
A Neutral nation can use any magic.

Reactions: Ko T'suno
Name: Alasil Loria (Loosely translates to, "Battle Against Darkness.")

Age of Nation: Approx. 300 Years

Government Type: Representative Democracy/Monarchy - There are two sides to the Snow Elven government: representative democracy and monarchy. The representative democracy arose when Snow Elves developed a system in which each clan has an elected leader. This leader serves as a bridge between the people he or she represents and the Queen, which is where the monarchy comes into play. Together, the Queen and the elected leaders form a council. This council is known as Hecta Sou Epe (Council of the Wise). While the clan leaders have a considerable amount of power, the Queen's word reigns supreme. However, there are certain methods clan leaders can enact to overthrow a tyrannic or negligent queen, although such measures--thankfully--have never been necessary.

History: The story goes that the Snow Elves awoke in the far South, where the cold wind howls across the barren tundra for miles around. At first, the world of the Snow Elves was characterized by frenzy, chaos, and savagery. Different clans would constantly fight against each other, destroying and killing for hunting ground, resources, and artifacts. However, one woman, who would become the first Queen of the Avatheledian Dynasty, had a vision. One night, while peering at the Moon, a lunar deity came to her. She showed her visions of a future in which the Snow Elves were united, strong. The deity whispered the secrets of their existence to the soon-to-be Queen, knowledge that has been safeguarded by the royal bloodline ever since. After this, the deity commanded that the woman unite the Snow Elves.

The woman did as she was told, rallied her clan to her side, and began to annex the other clans through whatever means necessary: diplomacy or war. It took nearly forty years, but, in the end, the Queen was successful in uniting the Snow Elves as a single nation. Ever since, life has improved considerably for the average Snow Elf citizen. Nearly 200 years later, the nation could be considered to be living through its golden age. However, as the Moon has taught the Snow Elves very well, every celestial body must reach its zenith.

Alignment: Neutral

Schools of Magic:
  • Magicus Elementius
    • Properly trained Snow Elves have control over all elements, but are particularly skilled at commanding the elements of ice and water. For these reasons, they are well known for being among the best ice mages in Eden. Due to its abundance in their environment, controlling ice comes naturally to even the youngest of Snow Elf mages. Conversely, most Snow Elf mages have trouble grasping the element of fire.
  • Magicus Lux
    • One advantage of living in the South Pole of Eden is the clear, undisturbed view of the night sky. The days are extremely short in the South Pole, lasting only about 4-6 hours. For the remaining 20-18 hours, the sky is occupied by the Moon and stars. The Snow Elves have developed sophisticated technology in the field of astrology, enabling them to harness Moon and starlight as an alternate source of energy. Also, any magic relating to the Moon and stars has been thoroughly researched by the Snow Elves, and so most mages have an affinity for lunar magic as opposed to magic dealing with the Sun.
Country Location on Map: White area beneath Romaria.

Other:
  • Racial Features
    • Snow Elves tend to be short. Indeed, a Snow Elf that grows past 5'5" is very rare. Also, they tend to be very pale, with light features. Some Snow Elves have an odd bluish tint to their skin tone. Common hair colors are platinum blonde, silver, white, and gray. Common eye colors are various shades of blue, gray, or white. Snow Elves are usually not as lithe as their Woodland cousins, more frequently appearing to be a bit husky. This is mainly due to their inferior height and increased need for body fat to sustain them in the treacherously cold temperatures of the South. Each of the traits outlined here are simply general trends, and there are always exceptions.
  • Partially Subterranean Society
    • Most Snow Elf settlements are, at least partially, built into the ground, since underground infrastructure helps to lessen the threat of the extremely cold temperatures of the South Pole. Other times, they are built into the sides of mountains or carved out of glaciers. One example of a settlement built into a glacier is the capitol, where nearly 500 Snow Elves live inside the Nagaiale Glacier.
Author's Note: I do not consider this profile to be done at all. I will come back to it and update it as needed. I hope that you all find my nation interesting! If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions, I would be happy to hear them! There may be minor spelling or grammatical errors. I haven't gotten around to proof-reading it just yet, but I will get those taken care of. Thank you.

Last edited:
Name: Alasil Loria (Loosely translates to, "Battle Against Darkness.")

Age of Nation: Approx. 300 Years

Government Type: Representative Democracy/Monarchy - There are two sides to the Snow Elven government: representative democracy and monarchy. The representative democracy is arose when Snow Elves developed a system in which each clan has an elected leader. This leader serves to act as a bridge between the people he or she represents and the Queen, which is where the monarchy comes into play. This council, which is made up of the leader from each clan as well as the Queen, is known as Hecta Sou Epe (Council of the Wise). While the clan leaders have a considerable amount of power, the Queen's word reigns supreme. However, there are certain methods clan leaders can enact to overthrow a tyrannic or negligent queen, although such measures--thankfully--have never been necessary.

History: The story goes that the Snow Elves awoke in the far South, where the cold wind howls across the barren tundra for miles around. At first, the world of the Snow Elves was characterized by frenzy, chaos, and savagery. Different clans would constantly fight against each other, destroying and killing for hunting ground, resources, and artifacts. However, one woman, who would become the first Queen of the Avatheledian Dynasty, had a vision. One night, while peering at the Moon, a lunar deity came to her. She showed her visions of a future in which the Snow Elves were united, strong. The deity whispered the secrets of their existence to the soon-to-be Queen, knowledge that has been safeguarded by the royal bloodline ever since.

The woman did as she was told, rallied her clan to her side, and began to annex the other clans through whatever means necessary: diplomacy or war. It took nearly forty years, but, in the end, the Queen was successful in uniting the Snow Elves as a single nation. Ever since, life has improved considerably for the average Snow Elf citizen. Nearly 200 years later, the nation could be considered to be living through its golden age. However, as the Moon has taught the Snow Elves very well, every celestial body must reach its zenith.

Alignment: Neutral

Schools of Magic:
  • Magicus Elementius
    • Properly trained Snow Elves have control over all elements, but are particularly skilled at commanding the elements of ice and water. For these reasons, they are well known for being among the best ice mages in Eden. Due to its abundance in their environment, controlling ice comes naturally to even the youngest of Snow Elf mages. Conversely, most Snow Elf mages have trouble grasping the element of fire.
  • Magicus Lux
    • One advantage of living in the South Pole of Eden is the clear, undisturbed view of the night sky. The days are extremely short in the South Pole, lasting only about 4-6 hours. For the remaining 20-18 hours, the sky is occupied by the Moon and stars. The Snow Elves have developed sophisticated technology in the field of astrology, enabling them to harness Moon and starlight as an alternate source of energy. Also, any magic relating to the Moon and stars has been thoroughly researched by the Snow Elves, and so most mages have an affinity for lunar magic as opposed to magic dealing with the Sun.
Country Location on Map: White area beneath Romaria.

Other:
  • Racial Features
    • Snow Elves tend to be short. Indeed, a Snow Elf that grows past 5"5' is very rare. Also, they tend to be very pale, with light features. Some Snow Elves have an odd bluish tint to their skin tone. Common hair colors are platinum blonde, silver, white, and gray. Common eye colors are various shades of blue, gray, or white. Snow Elves are usually not as lithe as their Woodland cousins, more frequently appearing to be a bit husky. Each of the traits outlined here are simply general trends, and there are always exceptions.
Author's Note: I do not consider this profile to be done at all. I will come back to it and update it as needed. I hope that you all find my nation interesting! If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions, I would be happy to hear them! There may be minor spelling or grammatical errors. I haven't gotten around to proof-reading it just yet, but I will get those taken care of. Thank you.
Approved, except it is 5'5".

Thank you! I had a feeling that I was messing that up. So happy to be a part of the roleplay! :)
Cool. Yeah, want to have some relationship with Romaria, considering you are right next to them?

Cool. Yeah, want to have some relationship with Romaria, considering you are right next to them?
I wouldn't mind it. At first I was thinking I would have them be isolationists, and they will be to an extent, but it seems unrealistic that they would be able to prosper without some sort of commerce. What sort of relationship did you have in mind? Keep in mind that any sort of foreign policy would be handled by the Queen or those answering directly to her.

I wouldn't mind it. At first I was thinking I would have them be isolationists, and they will be to an extent, but it seems unrealistic that they would be able to prosper without some sort of commerce. What sort of relationship did you have in mind? Keep in mind that any sort of foreign policy would be handled by the Queen or those answering directly to her.
Uh, Maybe some military Garrisons, and some trade.

Uh, Maybe some military Garrisons, and some trade.
Military garrisons? I don't think that the Queen would be approve of that. Commerce, yes, but even that would be heavily regulated and done only at the shared borders. The nation I envision for the Snow Elves is highly secretive.

Military garrisons? I don't think that the Queen would be approve of that. Commerce, yes, but even that would be heavily regulated and done only at the shared borders. The nation I envision for the Snow Elves is highly secretive.
Well, the military Garrisons would really depend on how much Romaria really cares. The more Garrisons, the more it care (isons). Though, some people would see it as a threat. You would need some to guard trade routes though.

Well, the military Garrisons would really depend on how much Romaria really cares. The more Garrisons, the more it care (isons). Though, some people would see it as a threat. You would need some to guard trade routes though.
Already handling international affairs. I should have seen this coming, lol. Let me speak from the Queen's perspective:

"Romaria has nothing to fear from us. We wish only to live undisturbed in the peace that we have worked tirelessly to achieve. However, I know as well as anyone else that in order to maintain our peace, we must have resources, and, thus, commerce. We shall allow commerce to be done at the shared border between Romaria and Alasil Loria. The trade routes leading to the border, at least in Lorian land, shall be guarded by our kinsmen, not foreign forces. What Romaria decides to do on their side of the border is their business. However, let it be known that any Romarian military operations that encroach on territory controlled by Alasil Loria shall be seen as a direct threat and provocation. With that being said, let there be commerce! May it bring prosperous times to both of our nations."

Already handling international affairs. I should have seen this coming, lol. Let me speak from the Queen's perspective:

"Romaria has nothing to fear from us. We wish only to live undisturbed in the peace that we have worked tirelessly to achieve. However, I know as well as anyone else that in order to maintain our peace, we must have resources, and, thus, commerce. We shall allow commerce to be done at the shared border between Romaria and Alasil Loria. The trade routes leading to the border, at least in Lorian land, shall be guarded by our kinsmen, not foreign forces. What Romaria decides to do on their side of the border is their business. However, let it be known that any Romarian military operations that encroach on territory controlled by Alasil Loria shall be seen as a direct threat and provocation. With that being said, let there be commerce! May it bring prosperous times to both of our nations."
Alright. Cool.

Alright. Cool.
That is pretty much what she would say. I am already imagining a plot for the two of our nations, though. Like, lets say that things got out of hand at the border and Romaria ended up killing a few Snow Elf citizens, or vice versa (doesn't matter). Then, the Queen/Romulus is like all angry, but they agree to sort it out diplomatically and meet to discuss what can be done about the situation. That would be an interesting way to start the roleplay. Right?

That is pretty much what she would say. I am already imagining a plot for the two of our nations, though. Like, lets say that things got out of hand at the border and Romaria ended up killing a few Snow Elf citizens, or vice versa (doesn't matter). Then, the Queen/Romulus is like all angry, but they agree to sort it out diplomatically and meet to discuss what can be done about the situation. That would be an interesting way to start the roleplay. Right?
Yeah, during the chaos of the first few days after the first sin, a small skirmish breaks out.

Reactions: Arlathina
Yeah, during the chaos of the first few days after the first sin, a small skirmish breaks out.
Great. Sounds like a plan. I will get started on my CS for the Queen tomorrow night, and I will probably do my first post then too. A bit tired, so good night!