Pax Aeterna- A Biblical based RP. Still Very Open!

Us would try to make piece but we wpould probably summon a bunch of dragons.

True that!

Plus, I may have a thing where some of the Tsar's blood falls into Romulus's hands, and Romulus uses Blood control.

RELEASE THE DRAGONS! He would also pray for an army of angels since violence, in his eye are never the answer.

MAgicus Sanguinus is where it's at. (Even though it causes the user to use his own blood as a weapon.)

This is kind of a joke based on a nation RP I did, but our first Point of View has to be describing our desks.

I have an idea for an opening post:

Pax Aeterna: Latin, Eternal Peace.

We had Eternal peace once...

That was before God decided to test us. Several Kingdoms stretched across the land called Eden. Then, A woman named Eve from Zeraphew decided to eat a fruit from the center of Romaria. Now, this might not seem like much, but this fruit revealed the truth. It made men as God. This opened mens eyes. A man on an island decided to begin taking it over, creating The Black Island. A nation called Alicuria, originally an offshoot of Romaria, saw Romaria was gaining too much power. He wanted them destroyed, and wanted the Eve destroyed for destroying his life. Zeraphew stood in his way though. Near Romaria, another great Empire stood, that of Elementius Atrium. will these empires fall? Or will they stand?

Reactions: Ko T'suno
We may wait for a few more players, I will still accept once it starts though.

IC should be up later today, or early tomorrow.

So, guys, post your POV's, and then I will post the next one tonight.
I have a trip to go on.

Still open for people who want to join btw.

I think I would like to join. However, I was considering making up a society of Snow Elves that inhabit the white area beneath Romaria. I think it could help create a more dynamic roleplay through increased racial tension. They would be isolationists, essentially. I just wanted to get your approval before I started working on a CS, since I know that you may not want different races becoming involved in the roleplay. I figured you might be open to it since it is a high fantasy roleplay, and there is magic.

Yeah, I'll just wait for Pala to come back.

I think I would like to join. However, I was considering making up a society of Snow Elves that inhabit the white area beneath Romaria. I think it could help create a more dynamic roleplay through increased racial tension. They would be isolationists, essentially. I just wanted to get your approval before I started working on a CS, since I know that you may not want different races becoming involved in the roleplay. I figured you might be open to it since it is a high fantasy roleplay, and there is magic.
Using data, so I only have some time. Yes, that would be cool. I was considering having other races.

I'm working on my first IC post. I think I have over 400 words ATM. Oh and yes, other races would be cool. I was thinking of making a list. Like bird people and centaurs!

I'm working on my first IC post. I think I have over 400 words ATM. Oh and yes, other races would be cool. I was thinking of making a list. Like bird people and centaurs!
Yeah, and since there are snow elves, there are wood elves, and High elves (I could have High Elves be humans, because they are God's favored.) and Minotaurs

And bird people! Need a good name doe. -thinks- I KNOW! Icarusians.