Pav's Characters Need Friends (AND MAYHAPS LOVERS...OR ENEMIES >:3c)

PavellumPendulum

honey believe me, ill have your heart on a platter
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
HELLO. I am here with my characters and ready to plot >:3c

I don't have any fancy code because I work 50 hrs a week and I do not have the spoons to show you anything pretty.... BUT. YOU MAY GAZE UPON MY CHARACTERS. Let me know if anything interests you <3

Quick notes from me: My primary shipping interests are MxM or FxF. I am not too interested in MxF most of the time, but if you have a cool pitch for me, I'm down to hear it. I love to rp polyamory (provided that you're not weird and fetishy about it 😐) so that's on the table too! I write smut and enjoy it, however it is not a necessity and I'm willing to adapt to your preferences if we write together.
Euphemia Wellington
24 - Cis-female - Miss - Bisexual (slight preference for women)
The eldest Wellington daughter, a pretty, lanky thing. Basically only interested in finding and capturing true beauty. She's not interested in romance and prefers to spend her days getting scammed out of her pocket funds for dubious beauty products and services. An artist and an introvert, Euphie/Euphy finds herself bored by most of the rabble trying to get her attention, despite her mother desperately wanting her to secure a well-off husband for herself.

• Euphie is more likely to be interested in people that look different. Her muses and what she considers actual beauty change wildly depending on her current moods and tastes, but if your character has an interesting scar, medical condition or anything else that affects them appearance-wise, she is much more likely to seek them out and ask to paint them.​
  • Euphemia is obsessed with beauty scams. She is well-aware that nothing everything she tries works, but she is so enamored with the idea of anything that could possibly help her preen even more that she really doesn't mind. Any scammers and businessmen are free to come over and try and wring her of some more money LOL​
  • Any Wellington siblings are free to get up to shenanigans with her! She is quite fond of most of them and way more willing to talk to them... Or go shopping with them. Or gossip 😏

Léopoldine Vielfaure
20 - Cis-male - Mr. - Bisexual (no pref)
Oh, Léo, sweet sweet boy. He's shy even though he tries not to be and so deeply wants to be well-liked and respected. He's a businessman, having inherited his father's wineries after his death. Perhaps he just tries too hard or doesn't show enough confidence though, because he struggles to make any connections that actually stick and lead to anything more than acquaintanceship.

• Léo is a newer face in the world of business, mostly because he did not participate much in his father's work until he died. The Vielfaure brand of wine does well on the market, however. Any potential business partners or rivals could capitalize on his lack of confidence, however...​
  • Léo is constantly trying to get his mom to stop pursuing random ass men. He wants to take care of her the best he can and is convinced that she is only chasing potential suitors because she is lonely and still coping with his father's death. You could have one of these random ass men or be a friend that helps him try to stop his horny mom.​
  • Léo loves to learn, especially when it comes to languages. He has mastered english and french and is currently learning italian on his own. If anyone is fluent, he would most definitely hire them as a tutor. On the opposite end, he could also teach someone french!​
  • Léo is a loser in the face of love and I can 10000% see him falling head over heels for some random person at a social gathering and pining for like. Ever. He would embarrass himself so hard for them because he has no idea how to look cool and charming.​

Léona Vielfaure
38 - Cis-female - Miss - Bisexual (pronounced preference for men)
Léona knows what she wants and is here to get it. Widowed within the last three years, she is back on the market and searching for the perfect husband to claim as her own once more, despite her advanced age. Basically, she is an ex-trophy wife MILF who refuses to sit pretty and passively receive any attention. She seeks it and is constantly searching for ways to prove herself. To who? Who knows.

• Anyone who knows Léo is likely to know Léona. If you are a wealthy man, she is likely to flirt with you. Léo will try to stop his mother from any romances, but your character could always meet with hers in private while she tries to woo them...? 👀
  • Léona likes crafts, specifically wax flower making and needlepoint. She frequently makes decorations and the like, because spending time idle with her hands doing nothing feels like hell on earth. Fellow crafty people could be friends with her?​

Micah Snow
27 - Cis-male - Viscount - Gay
A blind man, made Viscount by his father's passing, now handling the late investor's accounts. He's basically a little shit and a nymphomaniac when he has his eyes on someone (and he is claimed, so no romance possibilities here unless we make them exes). He would die without attention. He also does drag for his own pleasure and sometimes goes out in public in it, taking on the false name of Patience.

• Micah has slept with many many men. We could make them ex-lovers or just fuckbuddies, maybe even people that found out about it or something. His reputation precedes him and stains him a bit, but he doesn't really care.
  • Possible friends? Micah enjoys music, drag, makeup, dresses and sex. If your character likes these things too, they could get along!
  • Fellow investors or people with businesses who rely on investors. They could be acquaintances through work, though they probably would not like Micah because he works very differently than his father and has snubbed a lot of people since he doesn't care about status.
  • Friends/acquaintances of Micah's family? Micah's mother (Lily Snow) and his twin younger sisters (Emma and Maria Snow) are on bad terms with him, but they are all much more social than he is, so they are likely to know more people.
It's not done because I'm writing this before work and I have no time but I'll add stuff later on... Byeeeee! 🥴

Last edited:
One goes in and another comes out of work. Lmao.

Anyway!!! We talked about it a bit but Melinda and Euphy, since they're the oldest of the girls, but also because I feel that, while Melinda is younger (and so much shorter) she seems to give off older sister vibes compared to Euphy. 😂 I need their relationship a bit more deepened out beyond: Melinda tricks Euphy in putting snails on her face and keeps Julian (@Lisianthus ) at a distance from her dear sister.

Maybe that these encounters are all detailed in letters to the youngest, Eloise, who can't attend yet and is begging all of her sisters to fill her in with the juiciest stories while she gossips about the goat next door? (@Diana for Penelope?)

You already tagged me in Discord, but I find plotting here to work better for me. Garaile is the heir of his father's wine business (well, he is mostly an importer and distributor rather than actually a wine seller, or wine maker) Maybe Garaile's father does some business in Léopold's wineries, helping them enter the English market and so on? Garaile isn't in the business himself, but a barrister (which means he is a lawyer that stands in court and talks a lot and doesn't commonly deal with clients directly), but I can imagine him having a lot of lines out in networking and the likes for the wines his family distributes and introduces.

He is also very much of a cynical asshole. lol. 100/10 he would emotionally manipulate anyone he can.

One goes in and another comes out of work. Lmao.

Anyway!!! We talked about it a bit but Melinda and Euphy, since they're the oldest of the girls, but also because I feel that, while Melinda is younger (and so much shorter) she seems to give off older sister vibes compared to Euphy. 😂 I need their relationship a bit more deepened out beyond: Melinda tricks Euphy in putting snails on her face and keeps Julian (@Lisianthus ) at a distance from her dear sister.

Maybe that these encounters are all detailed in letters to the youngest, Eloise, who can't attend yet and is begging all of her sisters to fill her in with the juiciest stories while she gossips about the goat next door? (@Diana for Penelope?)

You already tagged me in Discord, but I find plotting here to work better for me. Garaile is the heir of his father's wine business (well, he is mostly an importer and distributor rather than actually a wine seller, or wine maker) Maybe Garaile's father does some business in Léopold's wineries, helping them enter the English market and so on? Garaile isn't in the business himself, but a barrister (which means he is a lawyer that stands in court and talks a lot and doesn't commonly deal with clients directly), but I can imagine him having a lot of lines out in networking and the likes for the wines his family distributes and introduces.

He is also very much of a cynical asshole. lol. 100/10 he would emotionally manipulate anyone he can.

Yeah, Melinda does give off older sister vibes, you're right LOL Euphy is a bit too dreamy/lost in her thoughts to be all that responsible. Like I've said before, I think she's actually quite fond of Melinda, probably actually capable of smiling in her presence and holding a conversation. I don't think she'd ever comment on her actual appearance, just out of fondness, but I do think she has a habit of putting a hand on Melinda's head affectionately, even if Melinda might not actually like it... LMAO

I think she'd also like... Tell Melinda about the people she finds interesting, or ask her to come people watch with her. Come join in on the sisterly bonding, aka sitting in the park and staring at people.

Eloise is free to learn about their shenanigans. Euphy is dramatic so she'd be like 'ohhh, the cruelty of the world... to be drowning in all of this attention,,,, woe is me' if she wrote something for her.

Oooooh, okay, valid. Léo's family does the wine making, but it definitely makes sense that they'd know each other as business partners then! Based on what I see so far, Garaile 10000% intimidates Léo, but he also has somewhat of a respect for him and his work, considering his personality and how he handles himself. Léo is trying his best but he's sort of a lost little puppy sometimes so he is definitely ripe for the picking if Garaile wants to use him for his own gain LMAO if he comes close to Léona at all though, pls be careful.... she is ungovernable 😭

• What a TWIST
Reactions: Nemopedia
Yeah, Melinda does give off older sister vibes, you're right LOL Euphy is a bit too dreamy/lost in her thoughts to be all that responsible. Like I've said before, I think she's actually quite fond of Melinda, probably actually capable of smiling in her presence and holding a conversation. I don't think she'd ever comment on her actual appearance, just out of fondness, but I do think she has a habit of putting a hand on Melinda's head affectionately, even if Melinda might not actually like it... LMAO

I think she'd also like... Tell Melinda about the people she finds interesting, or ask her to come people watch with her. Come join in on the sisterly bonding, aka sitting in the park and staring at people.
🤣 Not Melinda finding the urge to slap that hand away until she realises it is Euphy and then begrudgingly accepting it.

Oooh, sisterly bonding. I like that idea. Euphy tells Melinda who she likes and Melinda is instantly like: I'm onto you dude, you better not give me any reason to distrust you. @thedudeeuphylikes Melinda would totally join Euphy in watching her interests and then commenting on them: did he just wipe his nose at his cravat?

how tall is euphy? Eloise needs to be taller.

Eloise is free to learn about their shenanigans. Euphy is dramatic so she'd be like 'ohhh, the cruelty of the world... to be drowning in all of this attention,,,, woe is me' if she wrote something for her.
I like to think Euphy writes that line to Eloise exactly, Eloise penning this to Melinda in the next letter as a passing mention and Melinda then marching down Euphy's room demanding answers and names of whoever she needs to fight. 🤣

Oooooh, okay, valid. Léo's family does the wine making, but it definitely makes sense that they'd know each other as business partners then! Based on what I see so far, Garaile 10000% intimidates Léo, but he also has somewhat of a respect for him and his work, considering his personality and how he handles himself. Léo is trying his best but he's sort of a lost little puppy sometimes so he is definitely ripe for the picking if Garaile wants to use him for his own gain LMAO if he comes close to Léona at all though, pls be careful.... she is ungovernable 😭
I can honestly see Garaile respecting Léo and his mother to some degree, mostly because they both come from humble origins (Léona even more so!) and weren't born with any social privileges like the people they encounter nowadays on a daily base. So, while that won't change his manipulative ways, Garaile might actually hold the two of them in better regard? Perhaps even carefully dare to say something akin to (genuinely) friendly.

Doing some maths Léo was 17 when he inherited everything, which would put Garaile at 25 and in the middle of his elbow greasing in the courts to become a barrister himself. I don't know if Léona took over business during the early years so that Léo could ease into it, but I can imagine the winery falling on hard times because of the father's death, so maybe Garaile made deftly use of that by making a cheap wine-deal for himself to give away as fancy presents to the barristers in court, and also to advertise and network for the winery?

Léo is a loser in the face of love and I can 10000% see him falling head over heels for some random person at a social gathering and pining for like. Ever. He would embarrass himself so hard for them because he has no idea how to look cool and charming.
BWAHAHAHAHA! If you want to make his life extra-difficult, you're welcome to have him fall for Emilie. Seeing as having a guy fall in love with her is basically her worst nightmare... Perhaps he could have gone to see an exhibition of Professor Dalrymple's Cabinet of Curiosities (a showcase of inventions and scientific discoveries presented with a bit of P.T. Barnum flair), as that is where her charisma would be dialed all the way up.

Or maybe she could be rather stiff and inept at attempting to relate to the Wellington sisters, and IDK, maybe fall for Melinda?

• What a TWIST
Not Melinda finding the urge to slap that hand away until she realises it is Euphy and then begrudgingly accepting it.

Oooh, sisterly bonding. I like that idea. Euphy tells Melinda who she likes and Melinda is instantly like: I'm onto you dude, you better not give me any reason to distrust you. @thedudeeuphylikes Melinda would totally join Euphy in watching her interests and then commenting on them: did he just wipe his nose at his cravat?

how tall is euphy? Eloise needs to be taller.

I like to think Euphy writes that line to Eloise exactly, Eloise penning this to Melinda in the next letter as a passing mention and Melinda then marching down Euphy's room demanding answers and names of whoever she needs to fight. 🤣

I can honestly see Garaile respecting Léo and his mother to some degree, mostly because they both come from humble origins (Léona even more so!) and weren't born with any social privileges like the people they encounter nowadays on a daily base. So, while that won't change his manipulative ways, Garaile might actually hold the two of them in better regard? Perhaps even carefully dare to say something akin to (genuinely) friendly.

Doing some maths Léo was 17 when he inherited everything, which would put Garaile at 25 and in the middle of his elbow greasing in the courts to become a barrister himself. I don't know if Léona took over business during the early years so that Léo could ease into it, but I can imagine the winery falling on hard times because of the father's death, so maybe Garaile made deftly use of that by making a cheap wine-deal for himself to give away as fancy presents to the barristers in court, and also to advertise and network for the winery?

Euphy is around 5'7'' so she's decently tall, but looks smaller because she slouches a lot and has awful posture, haha. I think it would be great for her and Melinda to be lowkey gossiping about what they see when people watching. Maybe even keeping a notebook and nicknaming people as an inside joke between the two of them? LMAOO

'Oh look, it's the Purple-Coat-Quadruple-Sneezer... Wonder how many times they plan on wiping their nose on their expensive coat this time.' Euphy would be way more likely to remember names for them if they were descriptive, since she's bad with names in the first place.

As for Garaile, aww, that's actually quite nice! Léo is definitely friendly with and slightly intimidated by Garaile. He just really wants to make a good impression and be respectable, haha. Léona has always had a hand in the business, even more so when her husband passed away, yes, so Léo was a bit more on that 'observe and copy' job for the first year or so. I could see that initial deal happening between Garaile and Léona before she was like 'alright, Léo is taking over.' She knows the deal wasn't perfect and she's probably more savvy about Garaile's more manipulative tactics, but I doubt she'd really care too much. It's more of a, 'do try not to eat my son alive, yes?'

She needed to switch to focusing on finding an appropriate second husband anyway, no time for all this LOL

Léo would definitely uphold the deal regardless. I honestly think he might go to Garaile for advice sometimes because the guy seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders to him.

Léo is a loser in the face of love and I can 10000% see him falling head over heels for some random person at a social gathering and pining for like. Ever. He would embarrass himself so hard for them because he has no idea how to look cool and charming.
BWAHAHAHAHA! If you want to make his life extra-difficult, you're welcome to have him fall for Emilie. Seeing as having a guy fall in love with her is basically her worst nightmare... Perhaps he could have gone to see an exhibition of Professor Dalrymple's Cabinet of Curiosities (a showcase of inventions and scientific discoveries presented with a bit of P.T. Barnum flair), as that is where her charisma would be dialed all the way up.

Or maybe she could be rather stiff and inept at attempting to relate to the Wellington sisters, and IDK, maybe fall for Melinda?

Ooooh, Léo does love to learn! He's not too much of a scientific sort, though I suppose he would be willing to listen to such things out of pure curiosity. If you're down to play this out, I'm cool with having Léo approach her to ask questions after an exhibition and essentially nursing a puppy love crush. He has no idea how any of this works but by GOD is he going to fumble around with it. If she's really open about not wanting to be pursued though he would definitely back off immediately because he is both a polite boy and someone who has 0 self confidence LMAO

• What a TWIST
LOL! Emilie sounds like a cutie and Melinda would more than welcome her into the little group, if not fight off the male attention for Emilie like she does for her sister Euphy.

Euphy is around 5'7'' so she's decently tall, but looks smaller because she slouches a lot and has awful posture, haha. I think it would be great for her and Melinda to be lowkey gossiping about what they see when people watching. Maybe even keeping a notebook and nicknaming people as an inside joke between the two of them? LMAOO

'Oh look, it's the Purple-Coat-Quadruple-Sneezer... Wonder how many times they plan on wiping their nose on their expensive coat this time.' Euphy would be way more likely to remember names for them if they were descriptive, since she's bad with names in the first place.
I love the idea of Euphy and Melinda sharing these inside jokes that only they are privy to with even stranger names, maybe even taking turns between naming them (I can imagine Melinda trying to make descriptive nicknames, but her actually being better at remembering names at the wrong they did to her, like stepping on her toes 😂)! Lamentations of: "mr wooden-toes has asked me for a first dance" 😩 to "Purple-Coat-Quadruple-Sneezer finally changed cravats, want to make a bet how long he will keep this one clean?"

As for Garaile, aww, that's actually quite nice! Léo is definitely friendly with and slightly intimidated by Garaile. He just really wants to make a good impression and be respectable, haha. Léona has always had a hand in the business, even more so when her husband passed away, yes, so Léo was a bit more on that 'observe and copy' job for the first year or so. I could see that initial deal happening between Garaile and Léona before she was like 'alright, Léo is taking over.' She knows the deal wasn't perfect and she's probably more savvy about Garaile's more manipulative tactics, but I doubt she'd really care too much. It's more of a, 'do try not to eat my son alive, yes?'

She needed to switch to focusing on finding an appropriate second husband anyway, no time for all this LOL

Léo would definitely uphold the deal regardless. I honestly think he might go to Garaile for advice sometimes because the guy seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders to him
Garaile won't promise anything, other than that he will make sure the contracts are in his advantage, sorry Léona! 😂 He will definitely throw around his scary lawyer/barrister weight at those who try to put him and Léo at a disadvantage, though, but Léo will always have to pay back, it is a business exchange after all. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
Micah has been added to the list for possible connections !!!

• Micah has slept with many many men. We could make them ex-lovers or just fuckbuddies, maybe even people that found out about it or something. His reputation precedes him and stains him a bit, but he doesn't really care.
  • Possible friends? Micah enjoys music, drag, makeup, dresses and sex. If your character likes these things too, they could get along!

August would be interested in the drag part! It also isn't too out of the question for there to be male beau's, but that's secondary really. August would be interested in supporting and joining Micah in the drag culture. He is a foreign prince with leisure time at his disposal.

Fellow investors or people with businesses who rely on investors. They could be acquaintances through work, though they probably would not like Micah because he works very differently than his father and has snubbed a lot of people since he doesn't care about status.

Frederick is the first one that comes to mind here! Since he is in the beauty business as well, maybe mix it in with the drag? As in, Micah being one of the investors Frederick has managed to reel in and this also being the entry for Frederick to focus on beauty products targeted for drag, since the routine and makeup tends to be so different from the regular.

August would be interested in the drag part! It also isn't too out of the question for there to be male beau's, but that's secondary really. August would be interested in supporting and joining Micah in the drag culture. He is a foreign prince with leisure time at his disposal.

Frederick is the first one that comes to mind here! Since he is in the beauty business as well, maybe mix it in with the drag? As in, Micah being one of the investors Frederick has managed to reel in and this also being the entry for Frederick to focus on beauty products targeted for drag, since the routine and makeup tends to be so different from the regular.

Ooooh, yes, please! Micah loves to dress up and do his makeup, is August experienced with any of that at all? Because if he approached him while he was in drag and sounded genuinely interested, Micah would be more than happy to teach him. And flirt with him (but that's how he normally talks, don't take him seriously LMAOO).

As for Frederick, Micah would most certainly be interested in that... Especially if he's allowed to test the products >:3c He is less about securing status and good reputation with his family money than his father is, so because of this being within his interests, he is definitely likely to agree to working with Frederick! It might garner some unwanted attention for Frederick though, since Micah is not exactly a popular figure LOL

Ooooh, yes, please! Micah loves to dress up and do his makeup, is August experienced with any of that at all? Because if he approached him while he was in drag and sounded genuinely interested, Micah would be more than happy to teach him. And flirt with him (but that's how he normally talks, don't take him seriously LMAOO)

I imagine August enjoying dabbling into different parts of culture and the likes, so that would be a good introduction! Especially since it is so openly conducted, whereas his home country would practice more discretion. It would be nice for August to find an opportunity to step out of the stuffy high class world of decorum. Maybe Micah's father and August' mother connected with them being like: our sons can be good influences on one another and then Micah taking August down a whole new world?

As for Frederick, Micah would most certainly be interested in that... Especially if he's allowed to test the products >:3c He is less about securing status and good reputation with his family money than his father is, so because of this being within his interests, he is definitely likely to agree to working with Frederick! It might garner some unwanted attention for Frederick though, since Micah is not exactly a popular figure LOL
The reputation of the Wellington is ruined anyway thanks to the parents and Frederick so openly conducting himself in business really isn't likely to increase it. Lol. He doesn't care, Fred just wants to increase the wealth of his family (and his own) and his sisters (and now Micah) are the best guinea pigs for that. Fred is about to introduce every facial powder in existence to make the drag possible. 😂

I imagine August enjoying dabbling into different parts of culture and the likes, so that would be a good introduction! Especially since it is so openly conducted, whereas his home country would practice more discretion. It would be nice for August to find an opportunity to step out of the stuffy high class world of decorum. Maybe Micah's father and August' mother connected with them being like: our sons can be good influences on one another and then Micah taking August down a whole new world?

The reputation of the Wellington is ruined anyway thanks to the parents and Frederick so openly conducting himself in business really isn't likely to increase it. Lol. He doesn't care, Fred just wants to increase the wealth of his family (and his own) and his sisters (and now Micah) are the best guinea pigs for that. Fred is about to introduce every facial powder in existence to make the drag possible. 😂

Oop, I miswrote the tense on the sentence with Micah's father, his dad is deceased LOL I don't think that his mother (who is still alive) would introduce him either, since she is quite displeased with how he turned out and who he is, but maybe their mothers could've talked? Micah's mom would've probably complained about him but if August's mom was interested, she would arrange contact between them by request.

---

Haha, true, I guess. I love the idea of Micah hanging out with some of the Wellington siblings, even if just through a business connection. He's overdramatic and bright, he could just add to all the chaos with them LOL Plus, I think Euphie would like him because they have similar interests. All of them trying out powders together while Fred takes notes >:3c

Oop, I miswrote the tense on the sentence with Micah's father, his dad is deceased LOL I don't think that his mother (who is still alive) would introduce him either, since she is quite displeased with how he turned out and who he is, but maybe their mothers could've talked? Micah's mom would've probably complained about him but if August's mom was interested, she would arrange contact between them by request.
Aah, I meant when he was still alive! August entered the country in his early teens, and his mother tried to encourage him to 'connect' with as many respectable youths as possible in the hopes that their good birth would influence him. Though their mothers could totally talk and then have August' mom boast around how fine an English gentleman August has become and how good his influence would be for the young noble (cue them both attending parties in drag).

Haha, true, I guess. I love the idea of Micah hanging out with some of the Wellington siblings, even if just through a business connection. He's overdramatic and bright, he could just add to all the chaos with them LOL Plus, I think Euphie would like him because they have similar interests. All of them trying out powders together while Fred takes notes >:3c

Fred about to invite Micah over for 'tea' but in reality he is drumming his sisters and Micah together for yet another secret ancient formula he has uncovered from god knows where. 😂 Micah would fit right into the current family thread.

Aah, I meant when he was still alive! August entered the country in his early teens, and his mother tried to encourage him to 'connect' with as many respectable youths as possible in the hopes that their good birth would influence him. Though their mothers could totally talk and then have August' mom boast around how fine an English gentleman August has become and how good his influence would be for the young noble (cue them both attending parties in drag).

Fred about to invite Micah over for 'tea' but in reality he is drumming his sisters and Micah together for yet another secret ancient formula he has uncovered from god knows where. 😂 Micah would fit right into the current family thread.

I LOVE THAT LMAO that would only add to his mom's disdain. Her immediately lighting up at August' mom's proposition of having the two of them meeting then one day the both of them are both caught out in public in full on dresses and makeup... His mom would lose her absolute marbles. Meanwhile Micah would be giggling like 'oh August, I can tell even without seeing that you look positively divine'. He would amp up the flirting even more if he knew it would irritate his mom even more, as long as August didn't seem revolted by it lolol

----

I will think about whether I wanna add him in there or not LMAO maybe he can show up to hang out with the Wellington's at another time. He's more than ready to gossip and spill the tea, you can learn a lot about a couple by sleeping with someone's husband 🥴

• Haha
I LOVE THAT LMAO that would only add to his mom's disdain. Her immediately lighting up at August' mom's proposition of having the two of them meeting then one day the both of them are both caught out in public in full on dresses and makeup... His mom would lose her absolute marbles. Meanwhile Micah would be giggling like 'oh August, I can tell even without seeing that you look positively divine'. He would amp up the flirting even more if he knew it would irritate his mom even more, as long as August didn't seem revolted by it lolol
August wouldn't mind, he would whisper back vivid descriptions of his looks and Micah's looks (and of others) to amp it up. 😂 August' mom will try so hard to get August out of Micah's contact. Love to see that plan backfire. 😂 At least August won't seem like a threat to the Ottoman seat (if he ever was all the way in Europe).

I will think about whether I wanna add him in there or not LMAO maybe he can show up to hang out with the Wellington's at another time. He's more than ready to gossip and spill the tea, you can learn a lot about a couple by sleeping with someone's husband 🥴

Micah spilling all of the tea to Eloise over a cup of tea and a session of putting giant slugs on each other or the others. Melinda asking him if he knows the secrets to turning taller, since he can transform into a lady and Eloise adding to it that she wants to do drag as a man scandalising everyone. 😂