Paths (TWD) [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
6:00 AM:
Darren woke up in his bed next to his wife, The alarm clock had the radio turned to the news, Since he just woke up he couldn't stand the sound
"Don't trust the government, Their trying to wipe out ou-" Darren turned the radio off and put a white pillow over his head as he lays on his side,
6:30 AM:
Darren sat at the table drinking his coffee, He takes a sip and reads the newspaper, He reads a newsline saying don't trust the government.
"More hippies on the main page" after finishing his cup, he brings it to the sink and washes it, at that time his wife walks down stairs with a purple robe on and her hair messy, she walks to him and kisses him on the cheek "Why are you up so early, your off for the week?" she stood in front of him, his back touching the counter,"Well i was thinking of going on a trip with me,you, and the kids" The women let out a sigh "Darren you know i have to work today" he lifted up her chin and kissed her lips "What about you take the day off" she thought of that "Well i do have a free pass, Okay but we need to be back before tomorrow" He smiles at her and kisses her lip |You wake the kids and i'll call the school" he walked away
7:30 AM:
The family get in the car and they start driving "So dad where are we going?" the son asks as his sister sits in the car seat beside him,"I was thinking there is a outdoor theater about 20 minutes away" the father says to the family "I always wanted to go to the outdoor theater,Yes!" the boy says excited "Good because next stop lake shore outdoor theater" he begins driving on the highway

Last edited:
7:18am

Katarina awoke with Richard still snoring loudly in the bed beside her. She was somewhat surprised that he hadn't woken up in the night and left. Shuffling through the sheets she found the TV remote and turned the television on. The news was on, announcing an attack by a homeless man in Chicago. Not too unusual considering that most homeless people were homeless because of severe Psychological damage. The public seemed to conveniently forget that the homeless are typically mentally ill, they preferred to blame the entire homeless population on laziness so that they didn't have to face their own guilt. Well, that was her opinion anyway. Studies have proven time and time again that when the government makes mental health care available for free, that the homeless population decreases significantly.

Katarina rolled out of the bed, trying not to stir Richard, Lily was already crying to be fed.

"Shhhh Cat, your gonna wake him up!" Katarina whispered harshly. Lily only purred and rubbed against her ankles as she opened the can of cat food. Katarina set the food down and checked her phone for reminders of her day.

11:00am - Doctor Gyles appointment
12:15pm - Lunch with Richard
3:00pm - Math class
5:30pm - Photo auditions for Puma

Clicking the phone to lock, she shoved it in her sweat pants and started getting ready.

Saturday, 1:05 pm, Wilson decides to take a walk around a nearby park with Lisa.

Saturday, 1:19 pm, They have arrived to the park.

Saturday, 2:29 pm, Wilson and Lisa passed by a hobo who was talking about that the Illuminati are going to kill them all and that zombies will start to roam the lands and kill the living. Wilson found his claim "amusing".

Saturday, 3:11 pm, Wilson is back home with Lisa. His cellphone started to ring; Jane was calling.

"Hello, honey! How are you-" Wilson was cut short by Jane.

"Oh god, Will, thank god!" she said, relieved and scared at the same time. "Please, take Lisa and go to pick me up! Oh god, oh god, oh god..." she began weeping.

"Wait, w-what's wrong, Jane?" He asked, worried.

After a few moments of crying, Jane barely managed to say: "There- there was a sickly-looking man at the court, he went mad and started killing everyone. And the ones that he has killed... Oh god..." She began weeping again, but then she quickly regained control of herself, talking in a bit more calmed tone: "Th-They started biting other people too."

"Wait, what? Y-you mean, like zombies?" Now he was really scared for Jane's safety. "Are you sure of that?"

"I SWEAR! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES!" she shouted at him in panic. Then she added in a weak voice when she calmed down: "I-I'm sorry, darling, I... I..."

"I'm coming to pick you up! Please, stay safe and be careful!" Wilson said while he rushed to Lisa's room. "Liz, dear, quickly, come with me! Mommy is in trouble!" Unlike other parents, Will and Jane never lied to their children. He grabbed her by the arm and went to his room to get his gun. He quickly pulled the drawer, revealing a Beretta M9 and a box of 9mm ammo lying around, and quickly grabbed them both. He was a poor shooter, but hey, at least he could scare off any burglars that tried to breach into his house!

"Why are you taking that gun, daddy?" Lisa said in a bit scared voice.

"It's to defend ourselves, sweetpea." he replied while he was getting outside his apartment and locking the door behind him.

Lisa let a small gasp after Wilson's statement.

Saturday, 3:14 pm, Wilson and Lisa are in the car. Wilson is lighting up the engines.

"Listen, honey," Will said when the car's engine came to life and both of them had their seat belts on. "If something bad happens to daddy, run away and never look back, okay?"

The girl nodded, now very scared by the situation.

"Alright, then. Let's go!" he said, feeling bad for putting her own daughter through all of this mess, and then he drove the car towards the court, where Jane was usually working.

((You might want to check the OOC before proceeding))

Last edited by a moderator:
3:00 The Chaplin family is on there way to a carnival, But traffic is heavy

"Dammit, How long is this traffic" Darren said as the cars weren't even moving "Honey it's okay, We have the day off" Sharon rubbed his back "Yeah it's okay dad we can wait" A.J said to his father, Darren smiled and messed with his hair

Right when that happened people started honking there horns,"One second, everyone stay in here I'm going to see what's happening"Darren opened his door and slowly got out "Be safe honey" Darren closed the door behind him and proceeded near the bridge, Once got further he saw that something was blocking the bridge, But what? He kept walking till he could see what was blocking the bridge "Is that the U.S Army?" He walked ten feet away from them "Excuse Me, Can you tell me what's happening he-?" Three soldier pull there guns out, they were wearing hazmat suits "Whoa whoa, I don't mean harm, Is there a nuclear waste or something," The men were shaking "Sir please step back, You may have the virus" One of the men said

"Virus?" Darren said to the man "Do it now or I'll shoot!" Darren was scared and shocked, "Please I just want to know what's happening here" One of the men start shooting and he slides over the hood of a car, Unfortunately one of the shots gets his ankle, He starts limping away to his car, Once he gets there, His wife notice's him and runs to him in aid "What happened?"A.J got him in the car in the passenger seat "You need to drive, NOW!" Sharon grabs the keys from his pocket and closes his door, She then runs to the drivers seat and starts the car "Daddy what happened?" The little girl says, "It's okay honey I'm okay" Sharon turns the car around and drives the other way

Status
Not open for further replies.