Pathfinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we just link you the Character Sheets or what?

Yeah, we're just sending the Character Sheets to Esper.

Speaking of, what are we doing for starting wealth

I think the d20 page has a chart for that. If we're going by that, we have about 23500 starting gold.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Esper will probably give us the exact amount before we get started. Probably can assume you have enough for decent equipment for our levels and don't have to rely on the bare essentials like level 1 characters and copper pinch to get everything we want.

Unless otherwise noted go off the SRD. So 23500. Sorry. I have been distracted from the thread here but am working on the game offline. The polish really. Get ready when I start the IC thread to go in hot. >: )

All right. I'll get to work on really messing with equipment and such then. Might as well use it of we've got it!

Khovu Quickclaw's updated sheet. I used up most of the gold, but assumed that some had been used on potions and stuff, so I only kept about 500 gp for any possible travel expenses. I can drop that entirely if you want though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to unforeseen circumstances IRL I will be starting after Christmas is over. I apologize deeply as this looks absolutely terrible on my part. In the mean time I will provide some information about the setting.

Can't speak for others, but I don't particularly mind. Stuff happens after all, take care of it.

I'm around, so when you got the time, I ought to have some time. If not, I may shoot you a PM and I'll inform you as such.

I'm okay with starting after Christmas. It's going to be busy next week for me as well, so it would have been a hard time getting my own posts in. :)

Do you have an idea of when you'd like to start? I'm not rushing you, just making sure you were still going to run this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.