Pathfinder Game for Iwaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should have a hangout/chat session on Rolld20.net tonight? Is everyone free?

Here is this for those that want it :)

Attachments

• DnD cover.PNG
    DnD cover.PNG
    465.5 KB · Views: 6
Ok sorry about being behind. I'm working on a backstory

Hey, looking for another PC? Depending upon frequency of sessions, as long as I know when to schedule, I can normally do 6pm Eastern and can schedule my work around it.

Please do not say that i am to late for this!

Shit just saw that you wanted to do it on mondays, to bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone! If you are still interested, we can absolutely take a few more players! Everyone needs to make a 3rd level Pathfinder character and have an account on Roll20. I am only taking a maximum of 3 more player characters, and spots are filling up fast it seems. Please contact me on Skype @ F0X7713, or by PMing me.

@UnseenShade @Deshwitat @Elendra

i would be down for this

i am a bit out of the tabletop gaming loop, though - i have never heard of Roll20, so i'd have to spend some time getting used to that

still taking on people?

i would be down for this

i am a bit out of the tabletop gaming loop, though - i have never heard of Roll20, so i'd have to spend some time getting used to that

still taking on people?
Yes I am. Add me on Skype to discuss details. I need a character backstory asap. Character sheet needs to be done by tonight, and I can go over Roll20 this afternoon before the game for anyone that needs to. Pm me your email so I can invite you to the game.

Yes I am. Add me on Skype to discuss details. I need a character backstory asap. Character sheet needs to be done by tonight, and I can go over Roll20 this afternoon before the game for anyone that needs to. Pm me your email so I can invite you to the game.

if you needed this all done that quickly, then i'll have to pass

i am on call tonight and i don't know if i still have a working microphone for skyping

s'ok, i'll catch you on the next game

Game night was quite great!! After some drinking and catching up with each other, the group consisting of our: Nagaji Brawler/Gladiator, Zirul, Human Two-Handed Fighter, Mathis, Elf Bard Verah, Elf Druid Silendia and her Wolf Matias, and Halfing Sorcerer Rosco and his young Roc Croi, decided to help a farmer get his cattle back from a band of Goblins lead by a very strong Orc. The companions got into some sticky situations, but with good teamwork the group was able to defeat their foes, save the Cattle and return them home, earning a small sum of gold. They all went home in one peace to Celebrate in Astreal, and look forward to their next adventure together.

Everyone will be meeting next Monday at 5pmPST, so be ready for the next challenge that awaits! I am glad everyone had fun, feel free to ask questions, share stories, or anything of the sorts. <3

@Gypsy_Spirit @Beatrix @Samfool @UnseenShade

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Game day is approaching and I know a few people were interested in joining the game. I have room for one more player character, so if anyone is interested, please let me know asap. :)

Two more days til game day!! I think I will be on Roll20 tonight doing dnd stuff if anyone wants to hang out tonight or anything. Still one possible spot open if anyone is interested.

So sadly we lost our druid for the campaign tomorrow. So, there are now two player spots! Players, if you know anyone who wants to play let me know, and anyone on iwaku is also available to play as well! We are playing tomorrow at 5PM PST, So if you're interested let me know! :)
@Razilin @Elendra @Clementine_x @Angry GMK

I am most definitely interested in joining.

Looking at the current team, a Cleric would be in order?

Cleric would work. Our Bard has healing as well, so we are not in desperate need of prepared healing spells, though a couple Wands of Cure Light Wounds would be good and proper. (Our Druid had those)

The cleric would bring divine utility spells and another frontliner to cover our squishies. (Unless you go laser cleric of course)

Last edited:
Alright, group is full! We got two players to join last night! We have a human Cleric of Iomedae, and a Haunted Human Orcale of the Bones. I don't know their names yet, but I do know brief back story and such.

Tonight is game night! So if anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask! See you guys around 5pmPST, and @Elendra , see you as soon as you can join!!! Looking forward to another great night!

@UnseenShade @Gypsy_Spirit @Elendra @Rain of the Night @Samfool

Status
Not open for further replies.