Status
Not open for further replies.
With people shuffling going on, I still have a couple slots open.

I forgot about the wish. I'm going to have to put some serious thought into that.

• Useful
Reactions: Cerulean
Signups are closed, as the spots have now been filled. If you still have to do your sheet, that's fine. Take as much time as you need. If you need assistance or a question, shoot me a message and I'll do what I can. =D

Mark me down as pumped!

• Useful
Reactions: Cerulean
Now forgive the double post, but do we have an working eta at the moment?

Right now, no.

Not everyone has a very flexible schedule which is why I wanted to do this in a thread to begin with. On the whole, people are at least plotting their characters and/or working on a sheet. Which is good.

Sounds good, I just lost another campaign of mine so this is my next big game!

I just need equipment and to figure out my wish, which is proving to be troublesome still. Has anyone figured theirs out that would be willing to share? Maybe it would help give me ideas.

I went with pretty basic equipment myself, or at least things I think that my character would want to have. Considering we are going to be in the middle of nowhere not sure when we will be spending our money.

As for the wish, I personally went with the ability to cast the spell tongues at will. Gigi I believe choose to have a companion animal if that gives you any hint as to what you might want. A single wondrous item is possible per DM review. Start throwing ideas out there and see what sticks.

I've been contemplating going with a skill of some kind. I'm a rogue variant, so power stacking is right up my alley. :P

Hey, if the dm gives a thumbs up go for it. You never know what will happen until it happens.

Seems that this did not take off very well.

SORRY, OVERWHELMED BY LIFE, TRYING TO FINISH MY CHARACTER O_O WILL BE DONE SOON! JUST NEED TO POLISH OFF EQUIPMENT AND THINGS AND STUFF

Hey, just wanted to give you guys a heads up that I suddenly got very busy and was not ready. Anyone who still needs to get their characters made, keep working and I will check in with you again soon.

With more people shuffling, we do now have a single spot open. First come, first serve!

what kind of party do ya'll have already? And is it still a forum game? or?

A bonafide rave! :bananaman::afro::stagedive:

ANYWAYS, we have a ranger, paladin, fighter/warpriest, rogue, and an enigma because I have no idea. XD And yes it is still forum. If you like I can give you the Roll20 link to get started.

Okies, yea....go ahead and send me the link if you'd like. I think ti might be fun. Im not the best at pathfinder though, Im still learning it.

is the fighter/warpriest still deciding between the two? And it sounds like ya'll could either use some magic or science. You seem to be good with divine folks.

Oh no. He's both. Apart of his funky.

And I'll pm you the link. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.