Pathfinder 2nd Edition: Ballad of the Mantis (Discord)

ThatGuyOverThere

The RAWRing 20s
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
After 11pm EST
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Yuri, Yaoi (if there is a crossdresser), Furry, Romance, School Life, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Modern, etc. I'm pretty open minded
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing a short adventure that follows a group of three individuals who are Red Mantis Assassins. You will be infiltrating a Noble's Manor to fulfill a contract. The adventure will be something short but if the group gets along, I wouldn't mind doing another longer adventure like a module or maybe a continuation. This particular adventure will focus on role-playing and watching characters unfold.

Your Characters will get the Red Mantis Assassin Dedication feat at 2nd for free (Lost Omens Character Guide) and will start at level 4. Core Rulebook and the Lost Omens supplements(Character Guide, World Guide, and Gods & Magic) are being used for this adventure. And the rp will take place on Discord, text only no voice chat.

I also have a longer adventure in mind if players would rather do that. It's the Fall of Plague Stone module that starts at level 1 and would be looking for 4 players. I would still have the Lost Omens supplements on the table to be used though since I like how they offer options to further cement your character into the world of Pathfinder.

If you're interested, let me know here or DM me. Enough people interested, I will give more details and a little intro into the Ballad of the Mantis short adventure.