All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
@Yaoi Master Gavin

@The Dapper Mog

@Multi

@Blitzfang43

@timv999

This is just a small snippet of information for a Dark Fantasy RP that I had in mind and am currently plotting out with another person.

The jist of the story is that two teenagers/young adults are from a future where humanity is on the brink of extinction. Their father was a legendary magic user, whose tome consisted of rare magical spells that were still unheard of to the rest of the world due to just how dangerous some of them were. At the time of their father's mauling by the opposing military, his son and daughter managed to take the book and go into hiding long enough to search the tome thoroughly for anything that could help them. They find a spell that allows them to reverse time, but can only bring it back with the blood of the chosen wielder, thus forcing them to go back on the battlefield and return to what's left of their father to revert time back to the peaceful years, before everything began.

With this second chance, the two searches to build their own armies to try and counter the antagonist and save the future from the ruins it will become if they fail.

This will be a mature RP that focuses on character growths, the relationships, and the darker emotions related to war and impending doom. It will also include blood, detailed wounds, and possible content that will be Red Star if everyone is of the same age group. If there is enough interest, I will work on the OOC.

Reactions: Xenotrix Metamorph
Interested.

Reactions: Jessica
Count me in!

Intrigued.

Rather intriguing. I would like to note my interest and hope that this goes forward! <3

Thank you everyone for the interest!

I'll be working on the OOC/Signups!

A mention ahead of time, I would really prefer Anime or Drawn FCs

Reactions: TheQueensGuard