Path of the Taelesol OOC and Characters

Hm? I am confused and intrigued

Ah, I see -nod-

Now here's a situation for anyone interested.

After a long training patrol, the team sets down and prepares themselves for rest. They leave their armor and weapons in their barracks, and walk their way to their favorite restaurant. Before they arrive, though, Pasandrylyr dive in from the sky and begin attacking citizens with their barbed, crude weapons. Guardians are fighting back as best they can, but there's no other Taelesol around. It's a long distance to the barracks. What do you do?

Being the gung-ho tomboy with too much dose of bravery, Ethel would...

...take the initiative by riding Hal back to the barracks, haul her equipment, then blitz back with them. Ready for the fight.

If there's someone who can traverse long distances swiftly, it's her Palyndryr.

Well given the fact that our characters don't know their magics very well at the start of the rp, I guess Ruven might try to set up a parameter to keep the people safe? Or he'd run away. Maybe he'd steal a bow off someone to do some damage. *shrugs*

@Vio

I probably should have been more specific, but I meant somewhere in at least the middle of their training, where the Pandylyr are big enough to be ridden while flying - thus the patrol. My bad ><

Reactions: Esmeray
So, don't quote me on this cuz what I think of my character and how they actually end up evolving in the RP are usually quite different, but if I were to venture a guess:

I think she'd want to split the group in two, group A being those who could fight/distract the Pasandrylyr from a safe distance, and group B being those who'd book it back to the barracks for everyone's collective stuff.

Whether or not that's tactically sound is a whole other story!

@Vio

I probably should have been more specific, but I meant somewhere in at least the middle of their training, where the Pandylyr are big enough to be ridden while flying - thus the patrol. My bad ><

OH, then of course Ruven would pull some sweet magic moves since he would be with out a bow and arrow. He'd probably still have some daggers on him though.

Hmm... here's one that doesn't depend on the group. That is, everyone can answer seperately

Kalorn and you are cut off from everyone else, surrounded by Pasandrylyr. You're both battered and wounded, and there is little chance of escape. Kalorn, as team leader, commands you to get away, and save yourself while he and Akhari distract the Pasandrylyr and protect you. What do you do?

Kalorn is totally going to be Ruven's bro, ain't NO WAY he is leaving him behind. He would argue that Kalorn is more important to the team, and that he should flee instead while Ruven stays behind to keep them at bay or they find some other way where both of them can survive the encounter.

I imagine Enma saying something along the lines of,

'Haha, no.'

I think she'd downright believe they'd get out of it together, regardless of the overwhelming circumstances.

Everything is complete!

AER SHEET

Name: Zephyr Unratu
large.jpg
Weapon: (Naginata) A long pole with a curved blade at the end of it. The pole is 4.5 ft in length with the blade being 1ft in length. The bottom end of the pole has a large counterweight which can be used as a blunt weapon.
4ec77c9a00d98a4464a843c436e416b2.jpg

Minor changes: The color scheme would be dark grey and white
Magic: Air
Fighting Style: Zephyr keeps his enemies at a distance, from there he uses their own momentum against them combined with deception to strike.

How you met your Dragonwolf: Zephyr is the kind of guy that enjoys a good thrill and is known for climbing just about anything. He loved the sky and the wind that whistled past him when he reached a high enough place. Something about it made him feel free and excited. He has climbed trees and buildings but the mountain side was his biggest challenge. Zephyr made marks at points where he stopped due to fatigued. No need to get stuck on the side of the mountain, but one day while climbing past an old mark he found something else had left its mark there. Every mark he had left behind had claw marks beside it and this was perplexing until he heard something scurrying up the mountain with him. A pandrylyr was catching up quick and was trying to surpass Zephyr. This was a challenge and he wasn't about the let anyone gain a lead so easy. After much climbing the two managed to reach a new height together and enjoyed the loving breeze. He found someone that was willing to push him and wanted to be pushed. Better than that, he found someone to reach the top with.

Pandrylyr Sheet

Name: Noelani
Coloration: White with grey tipped fur
Magic: Air
Stats: Strong Aspect: Flight, Weak Aspect: Strength

Last edited:
A very early good morning to whomever is around

Here's a situation for anyone interested! Short and sweet: The team wakes up in the morning, finding a note on Kalorn's bed in the barracks. It's a ransom note - he's been kidnapped, and Akhari is also missing.

Is this a test? Because I don't think the pasandrylyrs can write.

• Haha
Reactions: a touch of dread
Oops. I didn't think about that

If this is suppose to get them to work together, how long have they been a team?

I mean, we'll just be meeting one another at the start of the RP. And their instructor. And then from there...

If we still want the fake kidnapping it could be something the instructors could create. It can be used for a myriad of reasons and sounds like something an instructor can plan with Kalorn.